First a trickle....Now a flood

Here you go, contrain-

Switzerland Stops Recommending COVID-19 Vaccination

There are several news sites floating this story. Many countries have taken a similar advisement to back off on that putrid sauce.

You are free to go over a cliff however, with Justin Trudeau injecting the mrna vaccine into your butt. It's the best place for it, they say.

They did the research in a federally funded Canadian lab...

;)

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1. Reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines are being thoroughly investigated and monitored by regulatory agencies like the FDA and CDC. These agencies regularly update the public on the latest safety information.

2. I know what it means, but I also know about common sense and just because I picked a name, that does not make me loyal to its name. You expect me to be against common sense?

I am me, you are you. I went to my family doctor so I can focus on things like productivity and people call me anti-science. The internet keeps giving.

That's great jack, whatever works for you. Keep filling your boots. Just don't crap in them...

I don't know about you but my doctor is an  i d i o t . Is it them, or me? No, it's them. Can you imagine in that day if a doctor said, No Jimmy, you should not get the vaccine. You don't really need it." There would be apache helicopters circling the doctor's office in no time.

Maybe you lived in a nice life all the time where you never had to worry about Nazi types and their collaborators. But here in Canada we got to see how quickly the mentality sets in to the general public at large.

I know what it felt like. I had to keep my mouth shut, could not speak to what I understood was the correct protocols and who was at risk, and who usually was not. I was called a Nazi right here in the forum for challenging their Covid mantra.

And all the hit they did to the kids, mentally.

And what they did to the economy.

Closing the hospitals. I never heard of such a thing. Outside of the big cities, most hospitals were empty. No covid patients, and no general medical operations. Just closed for no good reason. And these people, Top Doctor, Medical Directors, have the nerve to show up for work again today?

Edited by OftenWrong

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Will read the article tomorrow and respond. I actually need to work now however I removed the Trudeau part from the above, don't care about your rant. The new PM will be conservative. Next story.

Sure, I don't mind hammering your head into the ground again tomorrow.

No problem.

I hope you enjoyed my style of chess. Kick the whole f*ckin board over

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

This point was presented decently, except for the ranting paragraph part. Therefore, I will respond decently, and then we can revisit the topic of mob politics, any day. 

1. The decision of one country to stop recommending the COVID-19 vaccine does not reflect the global scientific consensus on the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
  2. COVID-19 vaccines have undergone rigorous testing and have been approved by multiple regulatory agencies around the world based on their safety and effectiveness.
  3. The mRNA technology used in COVID-19 vaccines has been studied for decades and has been used in cancer treatments and other medical applications with a strong safety record.
  4. Spreading misinformation and using derogatory language about vaccines, political leaders and random events undermines public trust in science and public health efforts to control the pandemic. For some, is easier to rant about Covid-19 conspiracies, than to work. 

More information: 

Like I said I am not here to educate you, nor do I want to discuss how good or safe the vaccine is. I am not qualified to comment, and there are so many lies about it we could go on all day and get nowhere.

You can inject yourself all you want, I won't get in the way.

But I will not be getting it. The government has no right to force an experimental vaccine on everyone.

That theyhave completely backed off their position after two years is a prettt clear message. 

They shouted get the vaccine loudly from the rooftops, now they quietly remove their "guidance".

Sorry if you cannot read the real news, for which one must be a cunning human observer. But you can still ingest vast quantities of government- sanctioned, pure waste.

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yah, exactly why I went to my family doctor. If I had to spend the time that you folks spent, on this thread, when could I make an income during the Pandemic (was working twice the level)?

Did not sleep since you went to bed, but apparently to some, is not "honest work" .You mentioned that you are going to work today, I sure hope that is true, society needs working folks now in the field, as the Pandemic has exposed laziness. Individuals using personal Covid-19 crusades not to work + collect from Uncle Sugar. Good man for being productive, in your case. 

Your family doctor knows nothing about it other than what they are told to say by the "Top Doctor"- a politically appointed position. I already explained that, there should be no trust, so I now have to repeat myself, and I hate soing that. If you cannot read, I can no longer help you.

Yes we all know you are a liar, and pathetic welfare basket-case with heavy drinking problems which you will never shake off. It's clear you have no job, as can be seen by your posting record.

Because you are mentally ill and weak. You are just an unwashed Pollack who drinks too much. 

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

oh and troll, how many times do i have to do this with you: There is no "WE".

Ha ha ha... you are a sucker. I knew you wouldn't like that one! Yes, my friend... you are a sucker but it's ok. 

I may try some reverse psychology on you once in awhile, to keep you alert.

On the other hand I'm contemplating seriously pisseng you off. As a kind of... therapy.   ;) 

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

see, so you lied about going to work. I knew that, you state assisted man

I think I wrote that at lunch time. I get to have lunch. You wouldn't know about that if you never work, because all day is like lunch for you.

How many posts did yoake today? I don't know. But I know one thing for sure.. every one of them was a priceless gem. ;) 

17 hours ago, Contrarian said:

but just like Trump, that stuff inside,

So you invoked Trump here? Last thrashes of a coward going down. Get out of his way, people.

- You lost the chessgame automatically. I didn't even have to checkmate you.

You are disqualified.

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Troll, daily, will respond for you, not a problem, every message, if I have to. 

What is the above. Something about lunch. Oh, so you work, 9-5 and are jealous of people that have degrees and secured remote work, so a proletariat angry troll, which explains why you like communists from Russia on the board. 

???

Please... we all know you are a liar. No need to put on the show pretending fir us any longer.

I was playing with you, as a bored cat may do with a small mouse, after it's killed so many mice before. It gets a little repetitive after a while. Same old same old, as we say in these here parts.

But still, may as well bash you around a few more times anyway. Because there's nothing else to do.

;) 

Out of respect for the others here I will let you run away.

Run away now little mouse

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Sure, go back in the thread and find all the answers you need. But as I recall, NO. The data was only fully revealed in the past year to 6 months. There was a scandal of sorts when they released the full documentation,

Contrarian is just repeating propaganda he was told 2 and half years ago - he never actually checked it out. 

See?  No links.  Ever.  To anything.  It's just headline propaganda.  There are  no "peer-reviewed journals for all to see."  Adverse reactions are not being "thoroughly investigated and monitored."  I've posted the actual information from the CDC where they admit they haven't done this and pointed fingers at the FDA "Aren't they supposed to do this?"  They had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the reality of what is happening to a suffering public before they FINALLY admitted that YES! myocarditis and menstrual problems are an issue.

20 hours ago, Contrarian said:

1. mRNA vaccines went through rigorous testing and clinical trials, and the results were published in peer-reviewed journals for all to see. The data is publicly available and transparent.

2. Reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines are being thoroughly investigated and monitored by regulatory agencies like the FDA and CDC. These agencies regularly update the public on the latest safety information.

Yes, we were told mRNA technology had been in development for 20 years.  And that satisfied most of the public.  Few thought like I did - "Hmmmmm, knowing it takes about 10 years for a drug to be brought to market, WHY have we not seen this tech used before now?"

What the public was NOT told, was that the technology was never brought to market because certain hurdles were never overcome - namely - all the animals died after being reinfected and their immune systems and fertility were trashed.

That's kind of important.

Contrarian (and others) have bought everything fed to them without question. That’s their right. But there are patent issues with the narratives and sadly, they choose to continue, incurious about their own health and that of the children whom we threw under the bus for nothing. 

That is on them.

And all he (and others) has to do to challenge this thread is bring actual data.

None of them seem to be able to provide anything other than cliches ("rigorously tested"  "thoroughly monitored" "transparent data"  "latest safety information") and CBC headlines.

Where is the actual data?

I ask.  And they scurry away.

So, independent scientists (not the CDC or FDA, of course) has identified the mechanism for why myocarditis is affecting young men and why athletes are dropping dead like flies.  I did post other articles that hypothesized about catecholamines being the trigger, on this thread before.

This is the first paper I've seen that acknowledges and discusses the growing number of athlete deaths.

Cureus | Catecholamines Are the Key Trigger of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis: A Compelling Hypothesis Supported by Epidemiological, Anatomopathological, Molecular, and Physiological Findings | Article

@dialamah of course, mocked and derided me for pointing out that the medical stopping rule is that "it is the vaccines until proven otherwise."  But as you can see here - that IS the medical standard:  (Or WAS, until these "vaccines" threw all medical standards out the window.)

Abstract

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis is a rare but well-documented complication in young males. The increased incidence of sudden death among athletes following vaccination has been reported and requires further investigation.

However, neither the characterization of COVID-19’s long-term effects, including post-COVID-19 or long COVID-19 or increased complications after COVID-19, nor the long-term safety profile and less common adverse effects of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines is well established. Ethically, collective thorough surveillance of complications after COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is mandatory. Correspondingly, every event chronologically related to COVID-19 infection or SARS-CoV-2 vaccination should be presumably considered as being related until proved otherwise.

From the paper:

Myocarditis and sudden death after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination

Myocarditis induced by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines is an indisputable complication observed particularly in young males [1-4] as demonstrated by multiple studies in different populations [1-11]. Indeed, two studies reported that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis disproportionately affected adolescents (reporting odds ratio (ROR): 22.3; 95% confidence interval (CI): 19.2-25.9), 18-29-year-olds (ROR: 6.6; 95% CI: 5.9-7.5), and males (ROR: 9.4; 95% CI: 8.3-10.6) [5,6]. These findings were supported by another large registry study that identified increased myocarditis risk following SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination, with the highest risk detected in people aged 18-24 years, particularly after the second dose, where 8.1-fold increased risk after the BNT162b2 SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine (95% CI: 6.7-9.9) and 30-fold increased risk after the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine (95% CI: 21-43) were reported [7]. An Israeli government dataset demonstrated 13.6-fold increased myocarditis risk (95% CI: 9.3-19.2) among males aged between 16 and 19 years compared to the expected following historical data, while a ninefold increased myocarditis risk (95% CI: 4.5-17.8) was recorded when compared to unvaccinated people of similar age and sex during the same period [8]. In a 23 million-resident area, the myocarditis risk after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination was increased across all populations but was particularly high among males aged 16-24 years after the second dose of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, where 5.3-fold (95% CI: 3.7-7.7) and 13.8-fold (95% CI: 8.1-23.7) increased myocarditis risk was recorded, respectively [9].

Among all population studies that universally detected increased myocarditis risk after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination, a nationwide fully controlled Israeli dataset identified a strict correlation between both first and second SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine doses and an increase in emergency calls, particularly in those between the ages of 16 and 39 years, after adjustments for confounders [10]. The fact that two peaks were observed chronologically following the two SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine doses strongly reinforced the correlation.

Not only were myocarditis risks identified, but a great burden following these cardiac events was also described [7]. Indeed, young males with comorbidities may experience dramatic cardiac remodeling following SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination [11].

Although preliminary comparisons between COVID-19 infection and SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines demonstrated similar increased myocarditis risk in athletes and people aged <40 years [12-14], the risk of consequential heart arrhythmia was significantly higher after vaccination than after COVID-19 [12], possibly supporting the apparent higher incidence of sudden deaths after COVID-19 vaccination than after COVID-19.

Correspondingly, although an increase in sudden deaths among young people has been reported since the 1990s [16], the incidence of sudden deaths among athletes appears to have increased sharply in 2021 [17]. Chronologically, this coincides with the increased proportion of vaccinated athletes, with far more males affected than females, and the increase was particularly high in 2021 [5].

In all three cases, CD3+ T lymphocytes and CD20+ B lymphocytes were highly present, while macrophages, eosinophils, and other immune cells were almost absent, indicating a lymphocyte-specific induced inflammatory state. These findings supported the hypothesis that all three cases may have been triggered by a hypercatecholaminergic state, as adrenaline and noradrenaline tend to activate lymphocytes while inhibiting monocytes, macrophages, and eosinophils [31,32].

NOTE:  I have posted the studies here that show the jabs are interfering with T and B lymphocytes.

Unlike cases of post-SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine myocarditis, the autopsies from deaths due to cardiovascular events after COVID-19 infection and other types of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine did not demonstrate contraction bands in the cardiomyocytes or any other indication of damage caused by excessive catecholaminergic activity in any tissue [33], demonstrating the specificness of the damage caused by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines.

The bridge between myocarditis and sudden death after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination: a hyperadrenergic state

Autopsies have demonstrated that catecholamines triggered myocarditis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination. The bridge connecting myocarditis and sudden death is found in the chronic hyperadrenergic state, a plausible and demonstrated cause [21-23]. Excessive long-term adrenaline and noradrenaline release, particularly at rest, is an independent predictor of sudden death [34,35].

The adrenal glands have been repeatedly demonstrated to be a major site of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA accumulation and SARS-CoV-2 spike protein production, indicating that both the adrenal cortex and medulla were affected. A report evaluating spike protein production after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination determined that the adrenal glands were one of the highest SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-producing tissues, demonstrating that the spike protein production in these glands increased with time [36]. Furthermore, notable, robust, and dense SARS-CoV-2 RNA expression and spike protein presence were detected in the adrenal medulla of animal models and the overall adrenal glands in humans [37]

NOTE:  I have posted the studies here that show, contrary to what the CDC told the public, the spike protein does NOT stay in the arm and there is NO mechanism in the shots to stop spike production in the body.

Despite the lack of a direct comparison, post-COVID-19 autopsies demonstrated that while SARS-CoV-2 mRNA was detected diffusely, including in the adrenal glands [39], its concentration in these glands was not as specific as that described after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination.

That high SARS-CoV-2 mRNA concentration and corresponding abnormalities in the chromaffin cells that could lead to a catecholamine storm was not the only demonstrated finding. 

Conclusions

The epidemiological findings of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine-induced myocarditis, which is overrepresented in young males, and the preliminary reports of an increase in sudden deaths, particularly in athletes, while absent after COVID-19 infection present highly concordant molecular justifications for the physiological differences in anatomopathological findings and catecholamine activity, which is more intense in active young males. We may conclude that supported by biological, clinical, and epidemiological findings, enhanced catecholamine activity or a hypercatecholaminergic state provides sufficient evidence for the highly plausible catecholamine theory of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA or spike protein-mediated myocardial complications to be considered a strong hypothesis.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Multiple studies have shown that the benefits of getting vaccinated against COVID-19 far outweigh the risks, including preventing severe illness, hospitalization, and death.

Multiple studies have NOT shown this.  Multiple CBC headlines, however, have.

As you can see from my post above (and this entire thread), for teens and young men - the cost/benefit analysis does NOT show the benefits outweigh the risks. In fact, not for anyone under 50 who has a normal measure of health.

If your doctor is telling teens and young men otherwise, he is mo-ron.  Sorry, but there's no other way to say it.

Myocarditis and athletes dropping dead on the field has been an issue since 2021, and any doctor who hasn't taken note of this and given informed consent to his patients......is a mo-ron.

Edited by Goddess

Unexplained high death counts in N.B. concerning, health minister acknowledges | CBC News

It is a death rate 23.9 per cent above normal, the highest rate of "excess mortality" among provinces over that period, ahead of other high rates posted by British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Alberta. 

"We all want to know what happened last fall," said Melanson.

Golly gee whiz, I wonder what it could be? ?

Again, Dr. Pierre Kory, who has testified before the US Senate committees and has worked tirelessly (and been censored for it) to treat covid patients on the frontlines, since the beginning.

CV19 Vax Deaths & Injuries are an Ignored Humanitarian Catastrophe – Dr. Pierre Kory | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

World renowned CV19 critical care and pulmonary expert Dr. Pierre Kory says his clinic is seeing an explosion of people seeking treatment for CV19 vaccine sickness and injury.  Dr. Kory reports, “We just started seeing more and more vaccine injured, and they are really quite ill.  It’s a very complex illness.  We are working on treatments that work and understanding the path of physiology. . . . By the way, there is not a lot published on vaccine injury.  As you know, they don’t want to call attention to it.  The big high impact (medical) journals will not publish on it. . . . It’s hard to become an expert on vaccine injury when it’s a disease that is being ignored. . .. Nobody has a post vaccine injury clinic, and there are really no suggestions on how to treat it.”    

Dr. Kory is developing new treatment protocols for treating the vax injured.  Dr. Kory and his team at Front Line Covid 19 Critical Care Alliance (flccc.net) have an “Updated Post-Vaccine Syndrome Protocol.” 

Dr. Kory contends, “This is a humanitarian catastrophe, and it has been ignored.  It has been suppressed.  It has been censored, but you cannot hide from this data when it’s in your face.  The system is going to have to address this in some way at some point. . . . We figured out how to treat Covid, and we did a good job . . . . Now, we have to try and do the same thing with the vaccine injured, and it’s a much different problem.”

In closing, Dr. Kory points out one big thing with all the CV19 vaccines, “It’s all experimental. That’s right, experimental.  We don’t have long-term safety data.  We don’t know the long-term consequences.  We don’t know the true rise in cancers and what it has to do with the immune system.  These are all worries and concerns. . . . There has been no approved vaccine used in America since the beginning of Covid. . . . it’s all experimental.”

Output1 [Document1] (johnzogbystrategies.com)

X02-30.spo [Document4] (johnzogbystrategies.com)

Key highlights from the survey of 1,038 adults

The survey found that 67% of respondents received one or more COVID-19 vaccines, while 33% are unvaccinated. Furthermore, among those vaccinated, 6% received one dose, 28% received two doses, 21% received three doses, and 12% took four or more.

Of those receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, 15% say they’ve been diagnosed by a medical practitioner with a new condition within a matter of weeks to several months after taking the vaccine.

That 15% figure translates to likely just over 30 million vaccine impacted adults. 

Other key demographics of newly diagnosed medical conditions after COVID-19 vaccines show:

• 17% of those receiving two doses
  • 13% of respondents had three shots
  • 30% of those ages 18-29
  • 23% of those ages 30-49
  • 6% of those ages 50-64
  • 4% of those older than 65
  • 7% of whites
  • 21% of African-Americans
  • 32% of Hispanics
  • 15% of liberals
  • 14% of moderates
  • 8% of conservatives

A follow-up question provided a list of medical conditions and asked diagnosed respondents to “select all that apply.” Among those who were medically diagnosed with a new condition within a matter of weeks to several months, the top five cited conditions were:

• 21% blood clots
  • 19% heart attack
  • 18% liver damage
  • 17% leg clots/lung clots
  • 15% stroke

Overall, 67% reported that getting the vaccine was a good decision, 24% were neutral and 10% regret it.

Survey participants were then asked if someone they personally know had been medically diagnosed with a new medical condition within the same time frame. Overall, 26% reported yes, while 63% reported no.

Looking at age cohorts:

• 34% of those ages 18-29 say they know someone who was diagnosed, as did
  • 30% of those ages 30-49,
  • 21% of those ages 50-64,
  • and 18% of those older than 65
  •  
  • Again, respondents were offered the same list of conditions and asked to “select all that apply.” The top five cited conditions were:
  • 28 % blood clots
  • 20% stroke
  • 19% autoimmune
  • 16% lung clots
  • 15% heart attack

Among those under age 50 – 62% report receiving a COVID-19 vaccine vs. 38% who have had none.

Among those receiving any COVID-19 vaccine, almost one quarter — 22% — report being medically diagnosed within a matter of weeks to several months after taking a shot.

The top five cited new conditions include:

• 21% autoimmune
  • 20% blood clots
  • 19% stroke/lung clots
  • 17% liver damage/leg clots/heart attack
  • 15% disrupted menstrual cycle/Guillain-Barré/Bell’s palsy

Regarding describing the conditions, 47% report mild, 43% report serious and 10% report severe/still recovering.

Describing their experience with taking one or more COVID-19 vaccines, 58% report it was a good decision, 28% are neutral and 14% regret it.

Finally, 30% of those ages 18-49 report knowing someone else who has been medically diagnosed within a matter of weeks to several months after taking a COVID-19 vaccine.

The top five cited medically diagnosed conditions of the person known by those under age 50 are:

• 30% blood clots
  • 23% stroke
  • 20% autoimmune
  • 18% leg clots/lung clots
  • 17% heart attack

The responding adults in this group had this age distribution:

– 30% of those ages 18-29

– 23% of those ages 30-49

– 6% of those ages 50-64

– 4% of those older than 65

These data show that it is working age adults and not the elderly that account for most vaccine harmful impacts. This is consistent with reports from insurance companies of recent major increases in deaths among working age people not explained by COVID infection, but from vaccines.

These data are consistent with countless studies and reports about vaccine induced health impacts, both injuries and deaths that result from damage to blood.

Moreover, so many of the survey respondents had three or four vaccine shots, and research has found that with increasing jabs the more your immune system is degraded. Thus explaining so many adverse vaccine impacts.

These results also justify considerable concerns about giving COVID vaccines to children. There is far more risk from medical impacts than any benefits because data have always shown children do not face major risks from COVID infection.

• Like 1

This paper studied 1105 patients who had stable glomerular kidney disease in 2020 before mRNA, and then followed them after receiving one or more of the COVID-19 vaccines. Glomerular kidney disease can worsen to complete kidney failure and dialysis, so the consequences are significant if there is a problem with mRNA, Spike protein, and progression of disease. As shown in the table, for the double vaccinated, there was more than a two-fold increase in progression of kidney disease. 
That means a loss of renal function which is usually permanent for the vaccinated. Using multivariable adjustment, this effect persisted. The inference is the worsening of kidney disease is attributable to the vaccine and none of the other traditional risk factors (high blood pressure etc.). 

A Population-Based Analysis of the Risk of Glomerular Diseas... : Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (lww.com)

table3.JPG.9cf3cccb01782eac6f225ad240df53f5.JPG

In the primary analysis, exposure to any COVID-19 vaccine was not significantly associated with relapse of glomerular disease; however, the findings differed by vaccine dose. Whereas the risk of glomerular disease relapse after the first vaccine dose was negligible, the risk increased after the second or third vaccine dose. It should be acknowledged that the HR estimates had wide confidence intervals and need to be validated in an independent cohort with larger sample size to generate more precise estimates. This finding is biologically plausible, however, considering the enhanced immune response that has been observed after repeated COVID-19 vaccination, including higher antibody titers22 and more prominent systemic symptoms of immune activation such as fever, chills, and muscle aches.6,23

Conclusions 

In a population-level cohort of patients with glomerular disease, a second or third dose of COVID-19 vaccine was associated with higher relative risk but low absolute increased risk of relapse.

On 4/10/2023 at 11:56 PM, Contrarian said:

I am serious, add some questions up.

OK. Here's one:

How does the hippocratic oath read? Does it allow to prescribe or promote a treatment that is not necessary to the patient, and may have severe unknown side effects?

Interested, serious.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I might even ask him this before the main interview. 

Or maybe you can do it in the interview itself, live? Like, wouldn't it be interesting and important to the population to know? A lot of stuff they think can be outdated now.

Don't think you understand: you can do a service to the community, real one. Folks may think that they still have health professional bound by the code of ethics and the oath while in fact it's a thing of the past. Gone with the pandemic, so to say. Central committee said, do it for their own good, the good doctor said, but of course, My Leader

19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Your family doctor knows nothing about it other than what they are told to say by the "Top Doctor"- a politically appointed position.

And Canada's "Top Doctor" is getting information from the CDC, who - contrary to what contrarian states (with nothing to back himself up) - are NOT conducting thorough investigations and their information has thus far, been mostly WRONG.

delivery.php (ssrn.com)

DISCUSSION

If a public health agency chooses to campaign against misinformation, it is important that the agency accurately present basic statistical information. Our search identified 25 instances of demonstrably false information offered by the CDC. In at least three instances, this was documented in the lay media or medical journals.8–10 In 16 instances, the CDC was informed of their error, and fully corrected their error in 11/25 (44%) instances. In 80% of instances, the CDC’s errors exaggerated the risk of COVID-19, and yet in only one did it exaggerate risks from the COVID-19 vaccine. Most instances (64%) pertained to children. Of the 16 errors that pertained to COVID-19 risk in children, 94% exaggerated their COVID-19 risks. Electronic copy available at: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4381627 Many instances of misinformation from the CDC were related to pediatric mortality data, exaggerating the impact of COVID-19 in children. While the European CDC provided reassuring data on SARS-CoV-2 in children,11 the errors we found show the US CDC has overstated risks. In all identified instances where the CDC made an error in reporting pediatric COVID-19 deaths, they overstated the number, while understating deaths for adults. Many of these claims about pediatric deaths have stemmed from the CDC’s COVID Data Tracker Demographics page, which has been cited by journalists, the CDC, and the CDC Director

A new paper reviewed 2,168 studies and concluded that masks decrease oxygen saturation, increase blood CO2, heart rate and blood pressure, and cause headache and dizziness. That is, symptoms wrongly classified as “long Covid”.

Frontiers | Physio-metabolic and clinical consequences of wearing face masks—Systematic review with meta-analysis and comprehensive evaluation (frontiersin.org)

masks2.thumb.jpg.e9116ccd3600d014d135f3b6b65c1e95.jpg

^^^THIS^^^  +  Vaccine Injury  =  "Long Covid"

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

REALITY CHECK: In recent years, we've seen numerous claims supposedly rooted in "scientific consensus." Yet, these self-proclaimed experts were merely disseminating flawed propaganda. Let's take a look at the smorgasbord of blunders:

1. Covid transmission: Those 'brilliant minds' couldn't even figure out the basics of viral transmission principles. Why didn't they perform experiments consisting of a control group?

2. Asymptomatic spread: Surprise, surprise, they got this one wrong too. It took ages for them to realize that there is nothing such as an asymptomatic spread spread. But to be honest, I am convinced they knew that since the beginning.

3. PCR testing: Flawed, over-sensitive, and generally misleading. Bravo, consensus! Bravo, Drosten! No test, no pandemic - which is why that PCR test was introduced.

4. No early treatment: They were so adamant about waiting for the experimental shot that they discriminated against those who called for early interventions. Imagine if everyone was encouraged to take vitamin D, which would have caused a new record low for excess mortality while being in the middle of a dangerous pandemic!?

5. Fatality rate: Wildly overestimated (thanks to the fraudulent PCR test), causing unnecessary panic, which most likely caused the observed excess mortality. Great job, guys.

6. Lockdowns: Did they work? They did not. But we do know they wreaked economies, mental and physical health. They knew it, but they continued to harass society nonetheless.

7. Community triggers: Arbitrary thresholds that sowed confusion and failed to stop the spread. 

8. Business closures: Crushing small businesses and livelihoods without any benefits. None of this made any sense.

9. School closures: Ruining kids' education and social development for what? Big Pharma profits and Bill Gates' wildest fantasies?

10. Quarantining the healthy: Treating everyone as a potential biohazard, is a serious crime. One is either healthy or sick, everything else is pseudoscientific.

11. Impact on youth: The youth, who were never truly at risk from a respiratory virus, ended up sacrificing their well-being to accommodate some political agenda.

12. Hospital overload: Overblown predictions that never materialized, leaving healthcare workers twiddling their thumbs or dancing, while cancer screening appointments were cancelled.

13. Plexiglass barriers: A classic example of hygiene theater that did not have any effect on our health.

14. Social distancing: Can lead to loneliness and social isolation, which increase the production of the stress hormone cortisol and can lead to negative health outcomes. There is no evidence that social distancing measures have directly decreased excess mortality anywhere in the world.

15. Outdoor spread: Fearmongering about outdoor transmission, despite the evidence to the contrary.

16. Masks: Prior to 2020 virologists said that masks are ineffective. They suddenly changed their opinion in March 2020 and were proven wrong. Masks harm those wearing them. Fail!

17. Variant impact: Overhyping the threat of variants, just to keep the fear alive.

18. Natural immunity: Dismissing the importance of natural immunity in favor of vaccines, because why acknowledge the body's natural defenses? The answer is: corruption and profits.

19. Vaccine efficacy: The vaccines were supposed to be our saviors, but they turned out to be more like a weapon of mass murder.

20. Vaccine injury: Brushing off concerns about side effects and adverse reactions, because who cares about a few casualties in the pursuit of "progress"?

Did they get anything right? Well, I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day. But it's hard to give credit when the list of mistakes is so long and illustrious.

"Consensus" is often code for "groupthink" and maybe, just maybe, we should question the experts more often.