School Boards Promoting Homosexuality?

Rainbow Gay Pride Flags Outside Schools  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, TreeBeard said:

So homosexual sex is the “lifestyle “?  

Since your objection seems to be rooted in Catholicism, i assume you oppose people having premarital sex too?  

Do you think the premarital sex lifestyle is as bad as the homosexual sex lifestyle?

Yes ideally no premarital sex, though people make mistakes often.

Sex is primarily open to the possibility of children (resulting naturally from sex) according to Catholic teachings, so homosexual sex is forbidden.

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes ideally no premarital sex, though people make mistakes often.

It’s not a lifestyle to have premarital sex?   But homosexual sex IS a lifestyle. 

That seems inconsistent and contradictory to me. 

Sex is primarily open to the possibility of children (resulting naturally from sex) according to Catholic teachings, so homosexual sex is forbidden.

So elderly people having sex, or infertile people having sex must be forbidden too then?  

If that’s the rationale for forbidding gay sex, I guess those others MUST be forbidden, or it would make your reasons why inconsistent, at best.  

Edited by TreeBeard

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

It’s not a lifestyle to have premarital sex?   But homosexual sex IS a lifestyle. 

That seems inconsistent and contradictory to me. 

So elderly people having sex, or infertile people having sex must be forbidden too then?  

If that’s the rationale for forbidding gay sex, I guess those others MUST be forbidden, or it would make your reasons why inconsistent, at best.  

You equivocate to rationalize your immorality.  I consider your views bad and don’t want people with your views educating my kids unless these particular issues aren’t discussed.  I don’t care whether you agree.  I don’t seek your agreement.  I think you’re lost because I don’t think you know right from wrong.  

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

1. So I expect a fervent battle between the woke and the rational in the months and years to come.  
2....maybe it’s time to divide the public schools along the lines of those who choose to sexualize young kids  ...

1. There already has been back-and-forth on this... not sure if it constitues a battle or not.
2. I was asking for specifics from Nationalist but we weren't able to get there.  Do you have specifics around what "sexualize young kids" in terms of what is being taught.

I mean something specific that is taught in the school - very specific please - that sexualizes them ?

Keeping in mind from your post Sunday 10:14, you yourself allow for:

how females become pregnant and learn about the risks of STD’s, the responsibilities of raising a child, etc.  They need to learn about consent and the level of responsibility required to manage sexual behaviour, "

Which is already more liberal than those who withdraw their kids from class would allow for.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. There already has been back-and-forth on this... not sure if it constitues a battle or not.
2. I was asking for specifics from Nationalist but we weren't able to get there.  Do you have specifics around what "sexualize young kids" in terms of what is being taught.

I mean something specific that is taught in the school - very specific please - that sexualizes them ?

Keeping in mind from your post Sunday 10:14, you yourself allow for:

how females become pregnant and learn about the risks of STD’s, the responsibilities of raising a child, etc.  They need to learn about consent and the level of responsibility required to manage sexual behaviour, "

Which is already more liberal than those who withdraw their kids from class would allow for.

No, you can discuss scientific facts and risks such as STD’s and how women become pregnant without supporting premarital sex and gay sex.   In fact, presenting the science compels prudence.  Whether or not you support pre-marital sex and/or gay sex depends on your views.  I think most parents would be very upset to hear advocacy for permissiveness in either area.  People have strong views that vary, so the publicly-funded system should err on the side of caution.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

36 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

@Nationalist’s argument, framed differently. 

Conservative:  “what is so great about Trudeau’s policies?”

Liberal:  “What are your intentions, you lying Conservative sack of shit”?

You seem obsessed with making everything personal.  I think it’s to try and hide the fact that you can’t come up with a coherent argument about what is problematic that is being taught. 

Are you thick?

That's probably a rhetorical question...

LG-whatever has no place in elementary schools.! What is wrong with you? Sex Ed starts when? Jr. High. Why? Because we...society...have decided that's the productive and appropriate  age to begin introducing such ideas to our children. 

This practice is abhorrent and will lead to hospitals giving body-altering drugs and operations to teens. Oh wait...they're already doing that...

It's disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

think most parents would be very upset to hear advocacy for permissiveness in either area.  People have strong views that vary, so the publicly-funded system should err in the side of caution.  

And as MH has pointed out numerous times, the parents who had strong views against sex ed in schools were accommodated.  You seem to think that more liberal parents should be ignored in favor of your views, which are in the minority.  

You equivocate to rationalize your immorality.

It’s not equivocating to point out that your objection is inconsistent with reality. 

Gay sex is a lifestyle, premarital sex is a mistake.  
God disapproves of gay sex because it can’t produce children like natural sex.  Neither can the sex of old people and infertile people, but that sex is ok.  

Your reasons just don’t follow.  I am pointing out the inconsistencies. If you don’t care that it’s inconsistent , then ok.  

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

It’s not equivocating to point out that your objection is inconsistent with reality. 

God disapproves of gay sex because it can’t produce children like natural sex.  Neither can the sex of old people and infertile people, but that sex is ok.  

Your reasons just don’t follow.  I am pointing out the inconsistencies. If you don’t care that it’s inconsistent , then ok.  

If I may...

What you fail to understand...or maybe you do and think it's OK...is that the "normalization" of abnormal sexual preference is not a subject that should be introduced to children. Just as hetero sex should also not be introduced to children. 

I find it gross that anyone would advocate for this...this...intellectual defecation. 

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re just an anything goes libertine to the extent of abortion up to the expected delivery date, euthanizing the mentally ill if a “medical expert” thinks it’s fine, and lifestyle choices that don’t support natural reproduction.

I consider your views abhorrent. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re just an anything goes libertine to the extent of abortion up to the expected delivery date, euthanizing the mentally ill if a “medical expert” thinks it’s fine, and lifestyle choices that don’t support natural reproduction.

I consider your views abhorrent. 

So, out of cogent arguments, just going on emotion now.  Feelings are not facts.

Edited by dialamah
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re just an anything goes libertine to the extent of abortion up to the expected delivery date

I am?  That’s news!  
I don’t care what medical decisions would necessitate an abortion, just like I don’t care how you get your broken leg treated.  

euthanizing the mentally ill if a “medical expert” thinks it’s fine

Not true.  It has to be informed consent and willful doing of the patient.  The mentally ill should not be euthanized by a medical expert.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

lifestyle choices that don’t support natural reproduction.

When did you choose to be straight?  I don’t remember ever choosing.  
And I do support geriatric sex that can’t result in reproduction!  Absolutely! I hope I am blessed in that way in a few decades time. 

I see you don’t take the prohibition on lying in the bible as seriously as you do Leviticus 18:22.  

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

If a woman teacher mentions she has a wife, is that introducing sex to children?

If a child with 2 moms mentions it in class, is that introducing sex to children?

No and no. Bringing Trans guys into class is though. Introducing such subjects to the curriculum is too.

And so is flying that flag at elementary schools. There can be no denial of a school's intent with that and to me...

That's sinister.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

I am?  That’s news!  
I don’t care what medical decisions would necessitate an abortion, just like I don’t care how you get your broken leg treated.  

Not true.  It has to be informed consent and willful doing of the patient.  The mentally ill should not be euthanized by a medical expert.  

When did you choose to be straight?  I don’t remember ever choosing.  
And I do support geriatric sex that can’t result in reproduction!  Absolutely! I hope I am blessed in that way in a few decades time. 

I see you don’t take the prohibition on lying in the bible as seriously as you do Leviticus 18:22.  

Geriatrics are maintaining their marital behaviour, of which there’s no prohibition.  Note however that sexual desire tends to decline with fertility, so you may find you can’t get it up as often without unnatural help when you hit old age.  

• Like 1

Geriatrics are maintaining their marital behaviour, of which there’s no prohibition.  Note however that sexual desire tends to decline with fertility, so you may find you can’t get it up as often without unnatural help when you hit old age.  

Lol...yup. Aging doesn't suck.

It rolls over and snores.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Bringing Trans guys into class is

Where in Canada is this happening, and what grades?  
Give a real world example.  

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And so is flying that flag at elementary schools. There can be no denial of a school's intent with that and to me...

That's sinister.

What is the school’s intent if they fly a rainbow flag?

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

So the procreation stuff isn’t the real reason to oppose gay sex….  Otherwise geriatric sex is out and so is sex by infertile people.   What’s the real reason?

Are you against unnatural aids to helping one “get it up”?

Edited by TreeBeard

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Where in Canada is this happening, and what grades?  
Give a real world example.  

What is the school’s intent if they fly a rainbow flag?

I guess you missed this...

https://capforcanada.com/canadian-schools-brainwashing-students-with-lgbt-transgender-propaganda/

Look at the picture a minute. What you see is a child...staring at a Trans guy...wondering 'What is that?'.

The flag aims to normalize that which is abnormal and does not belong in elementary school. 

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:
7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So the procreation stuff isn’t the real reason to oppose gay sex….  Otherwise geriatric sex is out and so is sex by infertile people.   What’s the real reason?

Are you against unnatural aids to helping one “get it up”?

You don’t understand what marriage is, that it’s a sacred life-long bond that includes the natural creative possibility of children.  You’re too lost.  Maybe one day you’ll wake up.  Maybe not.  

20 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I follow science and thousands of years of accumulated philosophical and religious wisdom.  I consider your views immoral and unscientific.  

Thousands of years of religious wisdom?  Abrahamic I suppose, since many religions throughout history accepted and even honored the people you are railing against.

I consider your views regressive.