School Boards Promoting Homosexuality?

Rainbow Gay Pride Flags Outside Schools  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Didn't you say you have a gay son?  Does he know you consider him abnormal?

Yes. He does. We've been very candid with the lad. He has been too.

For instance...he's known he's gay all his life. He also told us none of it meant anything to him, till he hit puberty. All we, as mom and dad ask, is for grandchildren...somehow.

You think I'm nasty because I cannot agree with any sexualized  ideas being taught to little kids.

I think you're abusive for advocating such sick nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Look at the picture a minute. What you see is a child...staring at a Trans guy...wondering 'What is that?'.

I’m supposed to look at that picture and what….  Guess at the context?  Again, provide a specific example where a transgender person was brought into the school….   Not a picture with no known context from a hysterical article that doesn’t even explain the photo in its article.  

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The flag aims to normalize that which is abnormal and does not belong in elementary school. 

I find nothing wrong with saying that being gay is normal.  Just like being born left handed is normal.  

My grandfather was forced to write with his right hand in school because left handedness was of the devil.  Imagine that….  religious people saying something is wicked and unnatural despite being born that way.  Luckily, we teach it as normal now, even though, statistically, it’s abnormal.   There was no flag, but maybe there should have been…. 

46 minutes ago, dialamah said:

And as MH has pointed out numerous times, the parents who had strong views against sex ed in schools were accommodated.  You seem to think that more liberal parents should be ignored in favor of your views, which are in the minority.  

Really.  To my mind the battle was over and they won...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t understand what marriage is, that it’s a sacred life-long bond that includes the natural creative possibility of children.  You’re too lost.  Maybe one day you’ll wake up.  Maybe not.  

Marriage. Indeed the bond is sacred and scary. But for all the BS a couple go through, I know I wouldn't want it any other way. It's like a part of your being. That together we are whole. Oh sure...she's a high-strung Euro-bitch...but I'm a red-neck mo-fo. It all balances. 

And what we produced? Ya...that makes it all perfection. 

Just now, Nationalist said:

Marriage. Indeed the bond is sacred and scary. But for all the BS a couple go through, I know I wouldn't want it any other way. It's like a part of your being. That together we are whole. Oh sure...she's a high-strung Euro-bitch...but I'm a red-neck mo-fo. It all balances. 

And what we produced? Ya...that makes it all perfection. 

But you would prefer the state denies marriage to your son and his same-sex partner?

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I’m supposed to look at that picture and what….  Guess at the context?  Again, provide a specific example where a transgender person was brought into the school….   Not a picture with no known context from a hysterical article that doesn’t even explain the photo in its article.  

I find nothing wrong with saying that being gay is normal.  Just like being born left handed is normal.  

My grandfather was forced to write with his right hand in school because left handedness was of the devil.  Imagine that….  religious people saying something is wicked and unnatural despite being born that way.  Luckily, we teach it as normal now, even though, statistically, it’s abnormal.   There was no flag, but maybe there should have been…. 

You deny you own eye, to you can virtue signal. How...quaint.

But we've already proven that it's not normal. It seems to be natural. But it's certainly not normal. Be serious.

You think comparing handwriting to sexual preference is valid? Now I know you're simply virtue-signalling.

Run along...

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You think comparing handwriting to sexual preference is valid? Now I know you're simply virtue-signalling.

No, not hand writing.  Left handedness.  

Absolutely valid comparison, and here’s why:

Both are traits someone seems to be born with, so are perfectly normal traits in the population.  They are simply more rare traits.

Both were considered “abnormal”, as in abhorrent, or something that is an undesirable trait for religious reasons.  

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok - maybe you can take up the baton that Nationalist dropped and bring some specific relevant examples for us to look at.  I'm sure I can look at these individually and work through some reasoning on it.

Or you could do what is you modus operandi and deny any evidence is relevant somehow...and then act like the lyin' pompous ass you are...

You could do that...quite naturally I'd wager.

Just now, TreeBeard said:

No, not hand writing.  Left handedness.  

Absolutely valid comparison, and here’s why:

Both are traits someone seems to be born with, so are perfectly normal traits in the population.  They are simply more rare traits.

Both were considered “abnormal”, as in abhorrent, or something that is an undesirable trait for religious reasons.  

Do you even know what "normal" means?

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do you even know what "normal" means?

There are multiple uses of the word.  And I’m pretty sure my post outlined how I was using the word.  Why are yo confused?

People who are for “normalizing” being gay aren’t talking about the statistics.  And people who are against “normalizing” being gay aren’t talking about lefties pretending it’s statistically probable.  

They are talking about accepting the idea that it is no longer abhorrent or unacceptable (abnormal)  in society to be gay.  

Edited by TreeBeard

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Or you could do what is you modus operandi and deny any evidence is relevant somehow...and then act like the lyin' pompous ass you are...

You could do that...quite naturally I'd wager.

I didn't see any evidence.  You posted an entire article from an advocacy group.  I read quite a bit before it started drifting into Trans youth treatments which isn't the same topic.  When I asked you for examples, you came back with insults.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

There are multiple uses of the word.  

People who are for “normalizing” being gay aren’t talking about the statistics.  And people who are against “normalizing” being gay aren’t talking about lefties pretending it’s statistically probable.  

They are talking about accepting the idea that it is no longer abhorrent or unacceptable (abnormal)  in society to be gay.  

It most certainly is abnormal while not being unnatural. Get your definitions straight.

And neither normal or abnormal sexual content is completely inappropriate for elementary kids.!

6 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So, you have no problem with the state legalizing same sex marriage then?

I do but the state doesn’t reflect my views on a range of issues. I think it should be called a partnership or union by the state, not marriage because I don’t believe the state has the authority to grant marriage except in a legalistic sense.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I didn't see any evidence.  You posted an entire article from an advocacy group.  I read quite a bit before it started drifting into Trans youth treatments which isn't the same topic.  When I asked you for examples, you came back with insults.

Ya gits wut ya pays fer Mikey. You act like a plank...I'm surely gonna call you one.