Tamara Lich to Receive George Jonas Freedom Award, Our Hate-Mongering PM will be Furious

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Unless a leader says it is a free vote, MP's are expected to vote with the party, or else. It doesn't matter where the party is governing from. Every PM in recent memory has turfed MP's from caucus for voting against the party position, including Harper and Chretien.

MP's regularly vote against the party line in the UK but discipline is pretty iron in Canadian politics. It's a shame really but it isn't unique to JT. Our PM's have too much power because enough MP's won't stand up to them.

But this isn’t a vote over a slight tax increase or some arcane policy.  Banning unvaccinated people from travel right now is pure fascism.  It deserves a constitutional challenge.  There’s no scientific basis for it and Canada stands alone in this tyrannical approach to people who have valid reasons to question the value of vaccination against Covid.  There’s no scientific basis for this policy. This government has no respect for individual rights.

Canada is a dictatorship.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You guys are more fun than lying on a bed of nails. Hundreds of little pricks but not one of the nails hits the target.

As I said before, you feed off about 5 others on this forum. (as the othres feed off you). You need each other to stroke your misguided beliefs. It's OK though, even  professionally diagnosed challenged folks have support from the inmates.

Be real and understand no one gives a shit about the trucker convoy anymore. Long over, long forgotten except the few that have never had anything else in their life. Gotta keep re-living a minor blip on the calendar. 

Keep em coming folks, I am retired and can play all day :)

A grade 5 stoner could reply to this thread with more relevant content than you.

You just say "I don't believe in stats" and "My neighbours think you're wrong" over and over again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

But this isn’t a vote over a slight tax increase or some arcane policy.  Banning unvaccinated people from travel right now is pure fascism.  It deserves a constitutional challenge.  There’s no scientific basis for it and Canada stands alone in this tyrannical approach to people who have valid reasons to question the value of vaccination against Covid.  There’s no scientific basis for this policy. This government has no respect for individual rights.

Canada is a dictatorship.  

Maybe but we get the opportunity to change dictators every 4 years, max.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I'm glad you think so.

It's a funny thing about certain truths. They tend to have longevity. The reason simply being...true is true.

You can try to warp and shape truth to suit you...but in the end you fail. Why?

Also simple. Facts dont care about your silly causes and feelings. Plus...lies and liars eventually fail.

They certainly do. That is why fringe conspiracy theories die off as fast as the minor events which the trucker convoy has become.

And that is why, by next year or sooner, yup and your ilk will be gone.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

A grade 5 stoner could reply to this thread with more relevant content than you.

You just say "I don't believe in stats" and "My neighbours think you're wrong" over and over again.

Ahhm yeah man, too cool maaan.  LOL

Just now, ExFlyer said:

They certainly do. That is why fringe conspiracy theories die off as fast as the minor events which the trucker convoy has become.

And that is why, by next year or sooner, yup and your ilk will be gone.

My ilk will be gone? Where?

You think Sally's little tempy-tantrum will be forgotten...don't you.

Fat chance.

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My ilk will be gone? Where?

You think Sally's little tempy-tantrum will be forgotten...don't you.

Fat chance.

Gone from the pages of your whinery :)

It will be forgotten because only the fringe few will care. Even as we debate, the interested are dwindling.

A lost cause is losing ground :)

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Gone from the pages of your whinery :)

It will be forgotten because only the fringe few will care. Even as we debate, the interested are dwindling.

A lost cause is losing ground :)

You go ahead and believe that.

In the meantime...we'll beat li'l Sally over the head endlessly with this till he's gone...

And then...we'll beat him into the cremation oven.

This will never just...go away.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You go ahead and believe that.

In the meantime...we'll beat li'l Sally over the head endlessly with this till he's gone...

And then...we'll beat him into the cremation oven.

This will never just...go away.

You are right, it will never "just go away:" because there will always be the fringe that brings it up at every opportunity but, the greater majority would and could not care less, even today.

It is over.... get used to it.

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are right, it will never "just go away:" because there will always be the fringe that brings it up at every opportunity but, the greater majority would and could not care less, even today.

It is over.... get used to it.

I know you would like that to be true...but it ain't. 

It'll be used over and over again. It'll never be forgotten and we'll make sure it follows the li'l tyke to his end.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I know you would like that to be true...but it ain't. 

It'll be used over and over again. It'll never be forgotten and we'll make sure it follows the li'l tyke to his end.

By a few. The rest of us are tired of it and tired of the few that keep harping on it.

The problem is the overly dramatic comparisons with Hitler, communists, dictators, fascism and losing all freedoms and so on.

Most Canadians tune that out now.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

By a few. The rest of us ware tired of it and tired of the few that keep harping on it.

The problem is the overly dramatic comparisons with Hitler, communists, dictators, fascism and losing all freedoms and so on.

Most Canadians tune that out now.

As do I. Pixie-Dust is no Hitler. He's more like...AOC.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

As do I. Pixie-Dust is no Hitler. He's more like...AOC.

He is the leader and we chose him to be our national leader. Mistake? Perhaps but, maybe there was no one that was deemed better in the eyes of the public?

That is why I keep saying i think we should have term limits too so the one in power cannot assume it is theirs forever and can do what they want.

I am in firm favour of term limits for all politicians, federal, provincial and municipal. In Ontario we have had politicians in the seats for 40 years. In my city of Ottawa, there are councillors that have been there for 20, 30 years. these people become more than entitled and of course, gather pretty large pensions.

13 hours ago, Aristides said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Trudeau either but he doesn't rate the Great Satan status you guys give him. He isn't a heavyweight.

You might find him cute, but just because he wears nice socks doesn't mean that the things he is doing are healthy for our democracy, and the erosion of our democracy is something that you should care about.

Freezing the banks accounts of people who donated to a peaceful protest is way over the line.

Hatemongering from the PMO is way over the line. You should care when prominent liberal talk show hosts are drawing legitimate comparisons between our PM and Adolf Hitler, and our media is piling on instead of calling him out.

You should care when our PM gives the CBC $675M for their blatantly favourable election coverage in 2015, then he gives $600M to "select media outlets" before the 2019 election, and then he gives another $61M to top secret media outlets before the 2021 election. 

You should care when our PM creates a law specifically for saving the bacon of a company that operates as a criminal entity and has a court-documented history of bribing Liberal politicians. You should really care when our PM, who has never gone to law school, assumes control of the AG's office to get it used, then shuts down investigations into it. 

You should care when the police use brutality against 100% peaceful protesters. The police in the US showed more restraint when they were being assaulted on many occasions. They had fireworks shot at them, they were pelted with rocks and water bottles, and they were physically assaulted on many occasions, yet there's no video of American cops assaulting people who had surrendered on their knees.

You should care when reporters who are dislike by the PM get thrown to the ground on a regular basis. 

The vaccine mandates set a horrible precedent for our country. A serum that has been proven to have dangerous side effects and which confers almost no benefit on the patient was forced on tens of thousands of Canadians. Everyone who didn't take it was discriminated against in very real, meaningful ways. 

If someone who wasn't popular in your eyes made all of those changes to our country you'd be apoplectic, but you find him cute so you're ok with it, but just remember, if someone who you don't like gets elected, they still get to do all of those exact same things because they've been normalized. They next PM can assume control of the AG's office to keep criminal corporations in business, beat peaceful protesters, force people to inject dodgy serums into their arms, hatemonger on live tv, pay the media billions of dollars of taxpayer money, throw down reporters who question them, etc.

This is a very different country from the one that Trudeau assumed control of 7 years ago and you're saying it's all good, but the changes were anti-democratic and oppressive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

if someone who you don't like gets elected, they still get to do all of those exact same things because they've been normalized. They next PM can assume control of the AG's office to keep criminal corporations in business, beat peaceful protesters, force people to inject dodgy serums into their arms, hatemonger on live tv, pay the media billions of dollars of taxpayer money, throw down reporters who question them, etc.

This part.

Look how many Canadians now think taking away Charter rights with no scientific basis or health benefits or common sense, which the government has admitted repeatedly is only being done to force people to vaccinate and is only being done to be  vindictive and punishing.....is normal in a democracy.

Give away your rights, your children's rights, your grandchildren's rights to your peril. None of these generations will get them back easily.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

He is the leader and we chose him to be our national leader. Mistake? Perhaps but, maybe there was no one that was deemed better in the eyes of the public?

That is why I keep saying i think we should have term limits too so the one in power cannot assume it is theirs forever and can do what they want.

I am in firm favour of term limits for all politicians, federal, provincial and municipal. In Ontario we have had politicians in the seats for 40 years. In my city of Ottawa, there are councillors that have been there for 20, 30 years. these people become more than entitled and of course, gather pretty large pensions.

I certainly didn't choose him. Nor did the majority of voters. In fact, I don't think he even got more votes than the PCs?

Most Canadians are oblivious to how limited their freedoms are now because they’ve been socially conditioned by pandemic health and state propaganda. You’re not allowed to have different opinions from government or to oppose state mandated health programs.  Very controlling left wing dictatorship.  We’ve been trained to stay apart, at home, and to believe that family and religion are patriarchal and colonial. If your kids say they’re gay or queer in a job application, they’ll have more opportunity.  Just follow the rules, say woke things, and everything will be fine.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Well maybe 4 Liberal parties.  Not sure yet if the Conservative Party will act Liberal in the next election.  

True. If Pierre Poli-whatshisname waffles at all before the next election...it'll be this fellow for me...

2019-09-16T190416Z_1_LYNXMPEF8F1GC_RTROP