What do you think of the Disney debacle?  Are you on Disney’s or DeSantis side?

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

They’re all mutimillionaires who make their money shilling for Republicans on and off the air. You don’t have to be married to a Republican in order to be biased towards Republicans.

Laura Ingraham used to work for Clarence Thomas.  

The network was founded and owned by Rupert Murdoch, a far-right conservative and major power broker in the Republican Party. 

Tucker Carlsons father was a US Ambassador and prior to that was director of Voice of America, and during the cold war ran several US government-run propaganda outlets, such as anti-Cuba radio. It’s how Tucker got into propaganda media after applying and being rejected by the CIA. Tuckers brother Buckley is a Republican political operative as well. 

Countless on-air personalities are former Republican politicians or Republican White House officials. Too many to list. 

If you think they’re non-partisan that’s hilarious 

Those guys are bit players by comparison.

Tucker's mom was an artist and his dad was a reporter for Gonzo News who became the US Ambassador to the Seychelles. Are you seriously comparing his privileged upbringing to a guy whose father was the Governor of NY State and whose brother became Governor of NY State? Andrew Cuomo got away with enforced covid euthanasia in care homes because of his privilege, that's how high up his family is in The Old Order.

Can you name any other Ambassadors to the Seychelles? ?

Laura Ingraham used to work for Clarence Thomas. She worked for one of America's best SCJs ever. How does that compare to "was born into the Vanderbilt family"? Do you think that she got a job working for Clarence Thomas by being a slouch, or an overachiever? 

Beave, you're comparing people at Fox who came from modest families and worked their way to prominence to people who were born on 3rd base and like to pretend that they hit a triple. Your post is just proof that you don't really understand the concept of nepotism. 

So the gist of your gobbledygook is we should pay no attention to Kushner’s $2billion kickback from the Saudis  because:

1) everyone allegedly takes Saudi bribes (according to you)

2) Hunter Biden COMSPIRACYYYYYYY!!!

3) Fuck Trudeau!!!!!

4) CNN didn’t cover points 1-3 above to your satisfaction (as if that would even be possible)

The gist of my post is that CNN isn't a news station, they are first and foremost a propaganda outlet. 

I'm kinda weirded out that Saudis invested $2B in a company that's run by a Jew, and I can see why "advisors" in SA would be against that. Even if they tripled their money in a month, there are a lot of Saudis who wouldn't invest in a Jew's company. And by a lot I mean about 95% of Saudis. 

TBH though, SA isn't America's geopolitical foe, that's China. You know, the country whose gov't-run bank invested billions in Hunter's company when he was the son of the VPOTUS. A fact that you care very little about. 

Why are you more worried about SA than China? 

On 6/5/2022 at 10:00 PM, WestCanMan said:

The gist of my post is that CNN isn't a news station, they are first and foremost a propaganda outlet. 

I'm kinda weirded out that Saudis invested $2B in a company that's run by a Jew, and I can see why "advisors" in SA would be against that. Even if they tripled their money in a month, there are a lot of Saudis who wouldn't invest in a Jew's company. And by a lot I mean about 95% of Saudis. 

TBH though, SA isn't America's geopolitical foe, that's China. You know, the country whose gov't-run bank invested billions in Hunter's company when he was the son of the VPOTUS. A fact that you care very little about. 

Why are you more worried about SA than China? 

They are both rivals bordering on “enemy”.

Literally every politician in the USA does influence peddling as their main side-hustle it’s the primary reason most of them take the job in the first place. It’s how the US system was designed to operate. 

At least Bidens alleged side-deal was a private money deal of a few million, not the multi-billion deal straight from the coffers of the Saudi government. And Hunter didn’t work in the White House unlike Kushner. 

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

They are both rivals bordering on “enemy”.

Literally every politician in the USA does influence peddling as their main side-hustle it’s the primary reason most of them take the job in the first place. It’s how the US system was designed to operate. 

At least Bidens alleged side-deal was a private money deal of a few million, not the multi-billion deal straight from the coffers of the Saudi government. And Hunter didn’t work in the White House unlike Kushner. 

Hunter did billions of dollars in business with the Communist Bank of China, based on no job skills that he actually possessed. The Chinese don't do business like that with any other Americans, regardless of their skill level. 

There couldn't be a bigger sellout than that.

If you think that Kushner sold out the US to SA in some way could you please name it? The Trump administration favoured the US oil & gas industry bigtime. The US was a net exporter under Trump. That didn't help the Saudis at all. What helped the Saudis was when Biden came into power and killed America's domestic energy sector. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hunter did billions of dollars in business with the Communist Bank of China, based on no job skills that he actually possessed. The Chinese don't do business like that with any other Americans, regardless of their skill level. 

There couldn't be a bigger sellout than that.

If you think that Kushner sold out the US to SA in some way could you please name it? The Trump administration favoured the US oil & gas industry bigtime. The US was a net exporter under Trump. That didn't help the Saudis at all. What helped the Saudis was when Biden came into power and killed America's domestic energy sector. 

The US is still a net exporter of oil as of YE 2021 and has been in one way or another since 2011. 

Some jobs have nothing to do with technology skill.  Hunter Biden’s job wasn’t to be a subject matter expert, his job right or wrong was to leverage his family’s many wealthy and powerful connections to introduce people to each other, and if necessary broker deals between them.  In the case of China it was brokering gas deals in the US foe a Chinese gas company. 

Trump has been very cozy with Saudis  and the other Gulf states since he took office. The Saudis practically lived at the Trump hotel during the Trump administration

The top 11 favors the Trump administration has done for Saudi Arabia

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1026926

the la

Trump’s weird ideas on the US-Saudi relationship, sort of explained

“Saudi Arabia pays cash.”

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/9/17/20868358/donald-trump-saudi-money

Trump’s Conflicts of Interest in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia has funneled money into Trump’s Washington hotel as part of its effort to overturn legislation that would allow the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/trumps-conflicts-interest-saudi-arabia/

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Some jobs have nothing to do with technology skill.  Hunter Biden’s job wasn’t to be a subject matter expert, his job right or wrong was to leverage his family’s many wealthy and powerful connections to introduce people to each other, and if necessary broker deals between them.  In the case of China it was brokering gas deals in the US foe a Chinese gas company. 

So you guys have gone all the way from "JOE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HUNTER WAS WORKING FOR BURISMA AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A DAMN LIAR!" to "Yeah they peddled influence like MFers in Ukraine and China and we all knew, but we lied our faces off. That's cool."

I admire your newfound honestishness, but basically you're admitting that you're a huge liar when you admit to all that sooooo, I'm gonna hafta say that your credibility remains below zero for now (now being "eternity").

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So you guys have gone all the way from "JOE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HUNTER WAS WORKING FOR BURISMA AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A DAMN LIAR!" to "Yeah they peddled influence like MFers in Ukraine and China and we all knew, but we lied our faces off. That's cool."

I admire your newfound honestishness, but basically you're admitting that you're a huge liar when you admit to all that sooooo, I'm gonna hafta say that your credibility remains below zero for now (now being "eternity").

When did I ever say Joe didn’t know Hunter worked for Burisma?  When did anyone say that?  In fact if you go back to the Hunter Biden thread I said I believe Obama’s White House intentionally had him put on the board alongside other well-connected non-Ukrainian Europeans in order keep a strategic asset from falling into Russian hands.   

I have no idea what Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s deals with China

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

When did I ever say Joe didn’t know Hunter worked for Burisma?  When did anyone say that?  In fact if you go back to the Hunter Biden thread I said I believe Obama’s White House intentionally had him put on the board alongside other well-connected non-Ukrainian Europeans in order keep a strategic asset from falling into Russian hands.   

I have no idea what Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s deals with China

Here's a thread that's all about Hunter and Joe's Ukraine scam. 

I put a couple of links in there to videos showing that Joe Biden himself denied ever knowing that Hunter was on the board at Burisma.

That was a lie that he would later have to retract after the picture of Joe and Hunter golfing with Devon Archer.

See how weel yur posts have aged Beave. Have fun.

Edited by WestCanMan

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I put a couple of links in there to videos showing that Joe Biden himself denied ever knowing that Hunter was on the board at Burisma.

That was a lie that he would later have to retract after the picture of Joe and Hunter golfing with Devon Archer.

What part ofJoe Biden saying in that clip “I knew he was on the board” sounds like “I didn’t know he was on the board”?

Clean out your ears. And everything in between. 

On 4/25/2022 at 12:18 PM, Nationalist said:

Fuck Disney. They sold-out to China a long time ago.

Oh and...Bugs Bunny rules. Mickey Mouse is ...well...a rat.

Rumor has it that Mickey has gone trans. Mickey wants to be Minnie Mouse one day, and Mickey Mouse the next day. This is what lefty liberal woke Disney has done to good old Mickey. Phkd with his head. That's all folks. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Old senile Joe is frightened like hell that all of his crooked dealings with crooked Zelensky could be exposed if crooked Zelensky loses the war in Ukraine to Russia. Old BiDumb probably stands to lose millions of dollars in crooked dealings with Zelensky, if Zel goes down. This is why senile old Joe has to try and keep this war going on in Ukraine. ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

And beaver cleaver still believes that the J6 demonrat show trial hearing going on in Washington is all on the legit. This beaver guy will believe anything that the lying MSM tells him. The movie 2000 Mules gave the beaver all that he needed to see and learn that the last American election was nothing but one big democrat fraud. And at the end of it all, nothing will become of this J6 show trial farce. Just more tax dollars being blown on democrat bullshit and lies. The beaver is going to cry when the midterms get here, and the Republicans take the house and the senate. Ya, baby!

But of course, when they do takeover, the beaver will no doubt be crying and saying that the midterm elections were part of a conspiracy fraud and stolen from the democrats. Any bets on that? ?

• Like 2

What part ofJoe Biden saying in that clip “I knew he was on the board” sounds like “I didn’t know he was on the board”?

All that I would probably see if I looked into one side of your ear is the light coming thru from the other side of your ear. The one thing that I know that I would surely see between WCM ears is a healthy looking common sense brain. Just saying. ?

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

All that I would probably see if I looked into one side of your ear is the light coming thru from the other side of your ear. The one thing that I know that I would surely see between WCM ears is a healthy looking common sense brain. Just saying. ?

Yeah dumb people always think other dumb people are “real smart”

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, taxme said:

And beaver cleaver still believes that the J6 demonrat show trial hearing going on in Washington is all on the legit. This beaver guy will believe anything that the lying MSM tells him. The movie 2000 Mules gave the beaver all that he needed to see and learn that the last American election was nothing but one big democrat fraud. And at the end of it all, nothing will become of this J6 show trial farce. Just more tax dollars being blown on democrat bullshit and lies. The beaver is going to cry when the midterms get here, and the Republicans take the house and the senate. Ya, baby!

But of course, when they do takeover, the beaver will no doubt be crying and saying that the midterm elections were part of a conspiracy fraud and stolen from the democrats. Any bets on that? ?

The endless parade of Trump senior staffers and lawyers including Ivanka and Jared testifying at J6 have spilled the beans.

Keep denying reality and screaming conspiracy every time the real world deals another blow to you idiotic and implausible fantasy. 

I won’t claim to predict who will win in midterm elections, Im certain republicans will try to cheat as so many have been caught already. But I think the system will catch them as it already has and the results will be legitimate. The only cheating theyll get away with is the legal cheating like jerrymandering.  And I’m certain Republicans will have no shortage of more bogus fraud conspiracies for any races they lose. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah dumb people always think other dumb people are “real smart”

Well, it's for bloody sure that I do believe that I am safe to say that you do not appear to be all that bright anyway. Why?  Because you will always believe everything that the lying lefty liberal MSM tells you, that's is why. Who in their bloody right mind will believe what the lying lefty liberal MSM tells them. 

You believe that Trump is a bad guy. You believe that Putin is a bad guy. You probably believe that Pierre Poilievre or Maxine Bernier are bad guys also. I guess the reason for that is that they are pretty much all conservatives, and you do despise conservatives, now don't you? 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, it's for bloody sure that I do believe that I am safe to say that you do not appear to be all that bright anyway. Why?  Because you will always believe everything that the lying lefty liberal MSM tells you, that's is why. Who in their bloody right mind will believe what the lying lefty liberal MSM tells them. 

You believe that Trump is a bad guy. You believe that Putin is a bad guy. You probably believe that Pierre Poilievre or Maxine Bernier are bad guys also. I guess the reason for that is that they are pretty much all conservatives, and you do despise conservatives, now don't you? 

Trump and Putin are bad guys for sure. Bernier and Pollievre certainly have bad ideas if they’re not also bad guys. I generally disagree with so-called conservative ideas. 

You are a fan of the notion that people who are drawn to conspiracy theories are somehow smarter. I’ve noted before that conspiracy theories are attractive to  uneducated people because it makes them feel smart. It makes you feel like you know something that the rest of the world doesn’t, which is a refreshing reversal from the real world where you are the know-nothing in the low level unskilled job who doesn’t know how to balance a chequebook, save for retirement, or apply for a mortgage. But you know that the earth is flat and lizard people live under its surface, unlike all those other suckers!

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The endless parade of Trump senior staffers and lawyers including Ivanka and Jared testifying at J6 have spilled the beans.

Keep denying reality and screaming conspiracy every time the real world deals another blow to you idiotic and implausible fantasy. 

I won’t claim to predict who will win in midterm elections, Im certain republicans will try to cheat as so many have been caught already. But I think the system will catch them as it already has and the results will be legitimate. The only cheating theyll get away with is the legal cheating like jerrymandering. 

All I can say for now is that let us all just wait and see as to what will happen after this charade of a democrat show trial is over. I can guarantee you that it will not come to anything. I am pretty sure that Trump will be found not guilty of trying to promote an insurrection because Trump did not try and promote any insurrection. Trump will not get impeached or arrested for anything and will be free to go about his business. All we will get from this insurrection scam show trial is more American taxpayer's tax dollars being washed down the drain. 

So, why don't you just go and flap your big beaver flapping tail away on your favorite pond, and then go swim under and back into your beaver hut. The building of your dams can wait for awhile. Come out when this insurrection show trial is over, and then we can talk. One of us will come out the winner. But I do believe that I will come out the winner, and have to watch and listen you cry foul once again. ?

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Trump and Putin are bad guys for sure. Bernier and Pollievre certainly have bad ideas if they’re not also bad guys. I generally disagree with so-called conservative ideas. 

You are a fan of the notion that people who are drawn to conspiracy theories are somehow smarter. I’ve noted before that conspiracy theories are attractive to  uneducated people because it makes them feel smart. It makes you feel like you know something that the rest of the world doesn’t, which is a refreshing reversal from the real world where you are the know-nothing in the low level unskilled job who doesn’t know how to balance a chequebook, save for retirement, or apply for a mortgage. But you know that the earth is flat and lizard people live under its surface, unlike all those other suckers!

Hey Beaver fever boy, it never hurts to get the other side of the story. When one listens to and tries to get the other side of the story, and wishes to debate the other side of the story, and that story may conflict with, say your side of the story, well then, those people that will believe that other side of the story will be treated as just a bunch of conspiracy nut cases.

Even if the story from the other side is proven to be true, your side will still deny that it is true. That is the way you lefty liberals operate. Only your side of the story must be believed. So, screw off with your side of the story. It's mostly full of bull chit anyway. Only uneducated people like yourself no doubt believe that your side of the story is always true and factual. All others are uneducated and are not skilled enough to debate with you. They know nothing at all. ?

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Liar. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/02/joe_biden_on_hunter_i_didnt_know_he_was_on_the_board_of_that_company.html

At the 45 second mark he says "I didn't know he was on the board of that company". 

That's like: "I didn't know about my son's new $80,000/mo job." 

Most people know lol. 

Stop acting like this is the "Playing Stupid Championship of the World". 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Not true. He says:

“I didn’t know what he was doing. I knew he was on the board.”

You still haven’t cleaned out your ears 

You must be watching the other video. Look at the one with the old lady. I haven't watched the other one in a few months. I don't know what is on it. I didn't need to look. It's case closed, Biden said that he didn't know, and that means that you believed Biden didn't know. You're incapable of not believing anything that you see on CNN or hear from a Democrat. 

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I won’t claim to predict who will win in midterm elections, Im certain republicans will try to cheat as so many have been caught already. But I think the system will catch them as it already has and the results will be legitimate. The only cheating theyll get away with is the legal cheating like jerrymandering.  And I’m certain Republicans will have no shortage of more bogus fraud conspiracies for any races they lose. 

1. Good for them. But ask Trump if he really cares as to what they all say. NOPE! Trump already knows that they are going nowhere with this show trial fast. Why do these lefty liberal democrats never seem to learn from their many foolish and stupid mistakes? I guess that once stupid, always stupid. 

2. Are you some kind of dunce or what? The reality is that everything that the demonrats do every day involves some involvement in a conspiracy. This J6 show trial fiasco is a conspiracy where the buffoons on the committee are once again trying to nail Trump's ass. They have been trying to nail Trump on any and every and something for over four years now, and nothing has worked out for them so far. You and those idiots on that J6 committee just continue to keep making asses of themselves all the time. Their donkey mascot truly does fit them well. They constantly keep making jackasses of themselves. Sadly for those donkeys, the elephant will be stepping on their donkey heads come the midterms and will finish them off in the midterms for good. Looking forward to that day. Exciting, isn't it, eh Beaver cleaver? 

3. We already know as to who will win in the midterms. The Republicans, man. Of course the dumbocrats will be accusing the Republicans of cheating. Only this time it will be our turn to cheat and win the midterms. Touche, as they say. ?

More bad news for the Disney corporation. Their latest woke movie did very poorly at the box office. Boo hoo!?

Disney's Latest Woke Film 'Lightyear' Bombs In Box Office - And Liberals Are Clueless To The Reason (thepatriotjournal.com)

I believe they edited some things out for certain parts of the world that would have offended audiences there. But for those markets Disney ranks raking in money ahead of pushing their woke agenda.

• Like 1