What do you think of the Disney debacle?  Are you on Disney’s or DeSantis side?

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If I'm not mistaken it was the Washington Examiner. But ya...you dont agree so the Examiner is a foiler site...whatever that is...

Believe what floats ur boat. None of that changes really.

No. It was not. Not even close. It was some far out looney fringe thing that quoted the Protocols of the Elders of Zion like it was established fact.

I have nothing against the Examiner other than the caution I would express with any media but go ahead, if you found it once there you can find it again. Bet you can't.

Let's be clear on what you were claiming though. You claimed the Rothschilds owned Reuters and the Associated Press. I think one of the Rothschilds may have traded correspondence with the guy who started up the associated press or something. He may have even given him a couple bucks, but as far owning the AP and Reuters that's foiler nonsense.

Edited by Infidel Dog

I did a quick search myself.

All I could find on the Examiner and the Rothschilds was stuff like this from the W E:

DC council member who claimed Rothschilds control the weather also said they control the federal government

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dc-council-member-who-claimed-rothschilds-control-the-weather-also-said-they-control-the-federal-government

They don't sound like they're on board with this 'Rothschilds run the world'  tin foil theory to me.

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I did a quick search myself.

All I could find on the Examiner and the Rothschilds was stuff like this from the W E:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dc-council-member-who-claimed-rothschilds-control-the-weather-also-said-they-control-the-federal-government

They don't sound like they're on board with this 'Rothschilds run the world'  tin foil theory to me.

I didnt say they run the world. I said they own Reuters am AP. And it looks like they do.

Politics and ruthless crony capitalism go hand in hand.  Disney is no saint, it has taken advantage of every government loophole to increase profits to the delight of its shareholders.

However, to laugh off pedophilia claims is exactly what the powerful want.  That’s why every time it comes up; it immediately gets labeled as a conspiracy theory.  There’s a very sickening and worrying trend to normalize such abhorrent behavior.  If DeSantis wants to stop it, I’m with him.

https://exoduscry.com/blog/general/exposing-the-dangerous-movement-to-normalize-pedophilia-as-a-sexual-orientation/

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I didnt say they run the world. I said they own Reuters am AP. And it looks like they do.

Except there is no actual evidence the Rothschilds do own the AP and Reuters. That one only exists up the butthole of foiler central with some fringe foiler websites and other anti Semites pushing it. And the idea they run the media is central to the larger conspiracy theory that the Rothchilds run the world - with the Rothchilds representing a cabal of Ashkenazi Jews running the world.

20 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Except there is no actual evidence the Rothschilds do own the AP and Reuters. That one only exists up the butthole of foiler central with some fringe foiler websites and other anti Semites pushing it. And the idea they run the media is central to the larger conspiracy theory that the Rothchilds run the world - with the Rothchilds representing a cabal of Ashkenazi Jews running the world.

I think the MSM...has lead you to believe what they want you to believe. I see a lot of sites trying to disprove this assertion. Now why would that be? As for your larger conspiracy...Semites happen to be Arab people primarily. Are you saying the Jews are Arabs?

If you wanna have a conversation about the Zionists and the Ashkenazi...start a thread. But understand that...most of what the MSM have spoon fed you about these people...is a lie.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 9:27 AM, Luz P. said:

Agreed. DeSantis hissy fit has actually exposed the charade of how America (as compared to China or Russia) stands for “freedom of speech”…

I would not say that Desantis was having a hissy fit. I would say that Desantis has finally had enough of these woke liberal corporations who are trying to push things like liberal pedophilia into young children's heads. That needs to stop. 

I am all the way on the side of Desantis who has the courage to take on one of those woke corporations like Disney, and who is trying to bring back common sense and logic back into the arena of politics which is long overdue. Politics has gone so far liberal woke these days that it has everybody pretty much fighting each other over created liberal woke nonsense and madness.

The best thing for anyone to do these days is stop listening to the lying leftist liberal MSM any longer. I have, and I am far better off for doing so. I much prefer to listen to Desantis and Tucker rather than to liberal twits like Joyless Reid or Joyless Behar. Two dummy leftist liberal racists and anti-white chit disturbers indeed. Every time I see one of those black Joyless Reid news so called journalist types on TV, they all seem to have this hatred for white people. They seem to like to blame old whitey for everything.  

That needs to end now because I am getting sick and tired about how old whitey is all of the world's problems. As far as I am concerned there would be no world today if it were not for old whitey. My opinion of course. ?

21 minutes ago, taxme said:

I would not say that Desantis was having a hissy fit.

It did come across (to me) as a hissy fit. Timing is everything. He should have found a better way to convey his disapproval. Now an argument can be made that he’s for freedom of speech only in his terms.

46 minutes ago, Luz P. said:

Because they're the ones that get away with it...

Ok.  So it IS a conspiracy.  There are SO MANY elected representatives that are actively involved in molesting children that those who would normally be AGAINST such activity are prevented from acting.

Do I have that right ?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I think the MSM...has lead you to believe what they want you to believe. I see a lot of sites trying to disprove this assertion.

Just repeating the thing over and over like it's a fact convinces nobody of anything.

You appear to believe you have evidence the Rothchilds own the AP and Reuters. Produce it then. I still bet you can"t.

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Just repeating the thing over and over like it's a fact convinces nobody of anything.

You appear to believe you have evidence the Rothchilds own the AP and Reuters. Produce it then. I still bet you can"t.

Since you decided to only post part of the one you responded to...

I think the MSM...has lead you to believe what they want you to believe. I see a lot of sites trying to disprove this assertion. Now why would that be? As for your larger conspiracy...Semites happen to be Arab people primarily. Are you saying the Jews are Arabs?

If you wanna have a conversation about the Zionists and the Ashkenazi...start a thread. But understand that...most of what the MSM have spoon fed you about these people...is a lie.

The Rothchild family holding are incredibly vast. Hell one of them used to set the price of gold daily. So do I believe they own Reuters and most of the news agencies...ya...I do. Its easy to believe a family that bought a nation out from under the inhabitants, would buy the main means of news.

I showed you what evidence there is...I believe it...you don't. Neither of us will ever know for sure.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Since you decided to only post part of the one you responded to...

Yeah I'm like a dog with a bone with a point when I think I've got one.

There is no evidence any Rothschild owns the AP or Reuters. It's an up the conspiracy butthole myth some want to believe.

I think I know where it comes from in your case though.

The American Firsters think America should wash its hands of the Israeli Palestinian conflict. That's a legitimate argument. The problem is the issue attracted an unsavory bunch of Jew hating believers in proven nonsense like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion or because some Ashkenazis became Jews way back in history all modern Jews are Ashkenazis and have no connection to the original settlers of Judah.

Unfortunately the claptrap of those infiltrators influenced some unfortunates too willing to follow the conspiracy angle.

Not to worry Nationalist. I'm here to help.

We'll start with trying to open your eyes to the obvious. That says there is no legitimate evidence any Rothschild owns Reuters or the Ap. Yet it seems very important to you that you believe there is. Why is that, do you think?

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

There is no evidence any Rothschild owns the AP or Reuters. It's an up the conspiracy butthole myth some want to believe.

The American Firsters think America should wash its hands of the Israeli Palestine conflict. That's a legitimate argument. The problem is the issue attracted an unsavory bunch of Jew hating believers in proven nonsense like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion or because some Ashkenazis became Jews way back in history all modern Jews are Ashkenazis and have no connection to the original settlers of Judah.

Unfortunately those infiltrators claptrap influenced some unfortunates too willing to follow the conspiracy angle.

Then start a thread about it.

I don't think the US should not be allied with Israel. I think America should be allied with those nations which benefit America. Same goes for Canada and every other nation. For instance, I am not a fan of the Saudis. I think we should sever as much reliance on them as possible. 

You also assume I hate Jews? You should refrain from assuming things. One of my boys is named after a Heeb lawyer friend of mine over seas. But that's because I'd don't deal in racial or religious  discrimination. I deal in common sense and as many facts as are available. 

Thus...to return to our disagreement...it makes sense to me that the Rothschilds would buy up the MSM. They're obviously power freaks and were I in their position...it would be a big question for me. Should I...or shouldn't I?

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Then start a thread about it.

Here ya go..

My accompanying OP comment says:

"There seems to be a burst of new popularity in Jew-hater conspiracy myths lately. And not just from Russians."

Close enough?

Edited by Infidel Dog

The schools in FL essentially wanted to sexualize K to grade 3.  Not necessary.  Now some kids like my own 9 year old just became too curious and so I had to break the news to him.  But I was able to do that as a parent, making sure he wasn't thoroughly confused by telling him to can actually "choose" your gender.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The American Firsters think America should wash its hands of the Israeli Palestinian conflict. That's a legitimate argument. The problem is the issue attracted an unsavory bunch of Jew hating believers in proven nonsense like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion or because some Ashkenazis became Jews way back in history all modern Jews are Ashkenazis and have no connection to the original settlers of Judah.

Unfortunately the claptrap of those infiltrators influenced some unfortunates too willing to follow the conspiracy angle.

We'll start with trying to open your eyes to the obvious. That says there is no legitimate evidence any Rothschild owns Reuters or the Ap. Yet it seems very important to you that you believe there is. Why is that, do you think?

Definitely a supremely evil family the Rothchilds. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Definitely a supremely evil family the Rothchilds. 

How is it I offer up 7 paragraphs explaining how the sky is blue and you come back with. Yeah, you're right. The sky is pink polka dots. :lol:

You're joking, right? Good one, if that's the case.

Edited by Infidel Dog

21 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok.  So it IS a conspiracy.  There are SO MANY elected representatives that are actively involved in molesting children that those who would normally be AGAINST such activity are prevented from acting.

Do I have that right ?

Money and class rule supreme, especially in the criminal justice system. That’s not a conspiracy.

Not sure if you’re minimizing the issue because you truly believe pedophilia isn’t a problem or just being a contrarian for debate purposes.