What do you think of the Disney debacle?  Are you on Disney’s or DeSantis side?

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You shouldn't be bragging about the fact that you said that. 

Disney didn't "express an opinion". They openly expressed their intention to change a Florida law.

The last time I checked, Florida had a duly elected government that passed a law which is favoured by a large majority of their voters. Even a lot of Democrats don't want sexual instruction for their kids between K-3. What happened in Florida is actually the opposite of fascism. It's democracy in action.

It would actually be fascism if a special interest group too over the education of all American children. It should actually be the majority that decides what their children will or will not be taught and if/when it happens. That's the case n Florida.

Fascism is like the extra-judicial freezing of bank accounts of political opponents (eg Hitler in 1933 and Trudeau in 2022). Fascism is sending unidentified police officers to brutalize peaceful protesters (eg Hitler's brownshirts and Trudeau's officers who beat people up in Ottawa). Fascism is hate-mongering a large group of people and then setting up a vaccine passport system to designate people as "lesser-thans" (like the Nazi's gesundheitspass and Trudeau's gesundheitspass). Fascism is when the leader of the government controls the media, police and judiciary (like Hitler in 1933 and Trudeau in 2022). 

Now you know what actual fascism looks like. Don't get 0.0% on this topic again Beave. 

Ridiculous. Disney can’t “change Florida law”  and if you really believe in democracy you’d want local school boards and parents to decide what’s taught. 

And “sexually instruction to children” is another Republican lie. Let me remind you Republicans have ruled Florida for decades why have they been “giving sexual instruction to children” all these years. 

And no what happened in Ottawa was not fascism. Besides, It’s been over for 3 months now get over it. 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Ridiculous. Disney can’t “change Florida law”  and if you really believe in democracy you’d want local school boards and parents to decide what’s taught. 

They said it was their goal, not me. They were also lying about the content of the bill. They paid the price for it. They should have stuck to entertainment and away from woke idiocy & lies.

And “sexually instruction to children” is another Republican lie. Let me remind you Republicans have ruled Florida for decades why have they been “giving sexual instruction to children” all these years. 

It's not a lie at all, that's why you say that it is.

Even in Canada leftist governments are trying to instruct children on their ability to transition between genders. 

If you can believe it, leftards argue that college-age adults don't understand the ramifications of accumulating debt but kindergarten-aged children understand the ramifications of transitioning part-way to another gender, thereby losing their ability to ever have children. 

And no what happened in Ottawa was not fascism.

Beave: "If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, it's definitely not a duck." 

Besides, It’s been over for 3 months now get over it. 

Say the guy who still cries about Russian collusion even after the Dems have stopped lying about it. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Like I said: 

Regardless of what people think of DeSantis education policy or Disneys criticism of it, it’s an exteme abuse of office. 

Fascists who don’t believe in anything except using their power to hurt the people they hate by any means available wouldn’t understand.   So apparently you believe that someone expressing an opinion that you don’t  like justifies state punishment.  So much for you pretending you believe in Freedom of Speech! You’re just another fascist. 

PS your claims about the “sick sexual content” are lies. But that’s beside the point. 

Beave...

I said "Teaching sexual content to young kids is not just wrong...it's sick."not sick sexual content.

Do you never tire of being an ass?

Setting an age appropriate standard for sex ed has been going on for ever. But now it bothers you because Florida doesn't want Tweenkie teachers warping their 5 year olds.

Man have you no shame?

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Ridiculous. Disney can’t “change Florida law” . . . . 

YOU are ridiculous. Disney political donations have many Florida politicians in their hip pocket. Democrats are bought and sold like hookers.

I say again, so that you can understand:

FIRST: The people of Florida passed a law by way of their elected leaders that they did not want little kids exposed to sexual issues. That is their right, and it was done the way a democracy works.

NEXT: A billionaire from Disney in an entirely different state did not like the law and decided to interfere in Florida's democracy by using corporate power to overturn the will of the people.

That is what happened Beaver.

Now, Disney, which also had assets in Florida, was getting away with sweetheart deals of paying no taxes. I believe it was Bernie Sanders who said that companies need to pay their fair share, so DeSantis said, its time for you to start. Let that be a lesson to you for trying to thwart our democratic process.

And once again as a reminder: Sick filthy degenerate teachers were grooming little kids 5 to 8 years old in schools with their sexual opinions. Disney supported that. The people of Florida did not like that. The people of Florida won, thank God

So far you and Luz are siding with the quasi-pedophiles and against democracy.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Beave...

I said "Teaching sexual content to young kids is not just wrong...it's sick."not sick sexual content.

Do you never tire of being an ass?

Setting an age appropriate standard for sex ed has been going on for ever. But now it bothers you because Florida doesn't want Tweenkie teachers warping their 5 year olds.

Man have you no shame?

Agreed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Great American said:

YOU are ridiculous. Disney political donations have many Florida politicians in their hip pocket. Democrats are bought and sold like hookers.

FIRST: The people of Florida passed a law by way of their elected leaders that they did not want little kids exposed to sexual issues. That is their right, and it was done the way a democracy works.

NEXT: A billionaire from Disney in an entirely different state did not like the law and decided to interfere in Florida's democracy by using corporate power to overturn the will of the people.

Now, Disney, which also had assets in Florida, was getting away with sweetheart deals of paying no taxes. I believe it was Bernie Sanders who said that companies need to pay their fair share, so DeSantis said, its time for you to start. Let that be a lesson to you for trying to thwart our democratic process.

And once again as a reminder: Sick filthy degenerate teachers were grooming little kids 5 to 8 years old in schools with their sexual opinions. Disney supported that. The people of Florida did not like that. The people of Florida won, thank God

Agreed

When the left runs rampant with their accusations of racism, the new comeback is "groomers". 

EG, "The groomers who form a small majority within the Dem and Lib gov'ts are openly advocating for discussions of a sexual nature between early educators and small children, and they're also in favour of ever more lenient sentencing for crimes related to pedophilia."

Edited by WestCanMan

On 5/13/2022 at 5:29 AM, Great American said:

Agreed

You have no clue what you’re talking about. 

First Disneys announcement was that it was NO LONGER MAKING POLITICAL DONATIONS 

Second, making donations and speaking publicly on issues is not “changing the laws” or “subverting the will of the people”.  It is a right even when you disagree with what the person is saying.  Its is not subversive  that is how democracy works. This is something you fascists just fundamentally don’t seem to be able to grasp  

Thrid:  “the people of Florida” didn’t pass a law  DeSantis and his Republicans in power did. Politicians not “the people” passed the law. I notice that those on the right don’t seem to believe “the people of Canada” invoked the emergency act during the Freedom convoy.  Funny how that is  

So what actually happened is politicians passed a law and the people who didn’t agree with the law expressed their opinion. That’s how democracy works not that a fascist like you would know anything about that  

Fourth:   You clearly know nothing about Disneys Reedy Creek deal aand that it was not “getting a sweetheart deal”  in fact now 2 Florida counties are on the hook for billions of dollars worth of public services that Disney used to provide to itself and pay for.  And the idea that Florida doesn’t benefit from Disney is pretty hilarious too.

Fifth: Disney’s Reedy Creek deal has nothing to do with the education bill and therefore it is flagrant abuse of office to attack this deal in retaliation for a completely unrelated issue….ESPECIALLY as punishment for exercising their rights   But this is another concept you fascists just don’t understand  

FINALLY: your claim that “sick degenerate teachers are grooming children” is just more made-up Republican lies. And conveniently none of you Republican propagandists have been able to answer my question:  given that Republicans have ruled Florida for over 20 years why were they letting this supposed grooming happen all this time?

Edited by BeaverFever

On 5/12/2022 at 9:24 PM, Nationalist said:

Is there a difference?

On 5/12/2022 at 9:24 PM, Nationalist said:

I think it’s just more made-up Republican fearmongering from the same guy who is banning all kinds of books from schools and libraries for made-up reasons 

And why does the supposed party of “small and local government” believe that politicians in a distant state capital need to impose a universal rule across the entire state instead of letting local school boards, schools and parents decide for themselves?

This is all about DeSantis trying to gin up controversy and outrage because he’s trying to be the next MAGA leader  and to be a MAGA leader you need rabid followers who are permanently foaming at the mouth and whose outrage metre is constantly cranked up to 100 over an ever-changing assortment of made up controversies and conspiracy theories. 

20 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I think it’s just more made-up Republican fearmongering . . . . 

Hey you know what? Shove that *** right up your ass!
I don't want some adult talking to my 6-year old about lesbian sex and gay sex. Do you understand that you moron? I have tons of video clips of teachers themselves saying that is what they do, right from their own mouths. That is EAL, not fear mongering.

If you or a teacher or are any adult were caught talking to my 6-year old about lesbian sex and gay sex you would wish you had never been born.

Schools are there to teach reading, writing and arithmetic to kids so they can be prepared to get a job. Schools are not there to talk about filthy degenerate sexual lifestyles to pre-pubescent children. How stupid do you have to be not to get that.

See this thread:  https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/42165-leftists-and-liberals-destroy-children-sexually-and-bodily/

• Thanks 1

Dana tells about a mother and a daughter, that the daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school.

Why are there homosexual clubs in elementary schools? Listen to this story, and realize that it is just another brick in the wall, the wall of evil that Leftists are building in the minds of children, sexual evil

Pedophile Democrats use high school students for Lap Dances
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-investigation-kentucky-high-school-hosts-drag-pageant/
The superintendent said the district “has a tradition of excellence and academics and everything we do, but the incident is being investigated and once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken.”

Kentucky High School Investigated After Students Perform Lap Dances At  Homecoming | YourTango

5 hours ago, Great American said:

Hey you know what? Shove that *** right up your ass!
I don't want some adult talking to my 6-year old about lesbian sex and gay sex. Do you understand that you moron? I have tons of video clips of teachers themselves saying that is what they do, right from their own mouths. That is EAL, not fear mongering.

If you or a teacher or are any adult were caught talking to my 6-year old about lesbian sex and gay sex you would wish you had never been born.

Schools are there to teach reading, writing and arithmetic to kids so they can be prepared to get a job. Schools are not there to talk about filthy degenerate sexual lifestyles to pre-pubescent children. How stupid do you have to be not to get that.

See this thread:  https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/42165-leftists-and-liberals-destroy-children-sexually-and-bodily/

1.  They don’t teach about “lesbian and gay sex”. 

2.  Like I’ve said several times now and like you keep avoiding like a coward, is that the Republicans uave ruled Florida for over 20 years. Are you saying Republicans have been teaching “lesbian and gay sex” this whole time?

3.  Why don’t leave it up to local scholars and school boards to decide in consultation with local parents?  Why do you fee that your view has to be forced on the entire state under threat of criminal prosecution by politicians in the capital?  Republicans claim to be against those kinds of approaches 

5 hours ago, Great American said:

Pedophile Democrats use high school students for Lap Dances
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-investigation-kentucky-high-school-hosts-drag-pageant/
The superintendent said the district “has a tradition of excellence and academics and everything we do, but the incident is being investigated and once the investigation is complete, appropriate action will be taken.”

Kentucky High School Investigated After Students Perform Lap Dances At  Homecoming | YourTango

Where do you get that they’re Democrats?  Especially in a reliably Republican state like Tennessee   This is thy thing Republicans do where they take something semi-factual then add in BS “minor details” like they’re all Democrats  

Also it says that the stunt is an annual homecoming tradition that’s organized and put on by the students not by the staff. 

I think it’s kind of like that video currently going around of Republican MAGA twat Madison Cawthorn… you know the one where Madison is naked and pretending to hump his buddy’s head. Some people find those kinds of juvenile “pretending to be homo” antics funny.  And some Republicans are apparently among them.

Here’s Rudy Giuliani back in the year 2000, dressed in drag and standing next to …wait for it…Donald Trump  Apparently they were just having a goof and thought it was funny, and not really transexual….Would you agree?  I guess they set a bad example for those teenagers in Republican Tennessee  

image.thumb.jpeg.35eb8595b3c4f56d73b5f8900091ab46.jpeg

On 5/14/2022 at 8:50 AM, BeaverFever said:

You have no clue what you’re talking about. 

Said the only guy in North America who still insists that Trump colluded with Russia.

First Disneys announcement was that it was NO LONGER MAKING POLITICAL DONATIONS 

Oh, well, if they said that then I guess it's true and it will stand the test of time. Shoulda been case closed, right Beave? ?

Second, making donations and speaking publicly on issues is not “changing the laws” or “subverting the will of the people”.  It is a right even when you disagree with what the person is saying.  Its is not subversive  that is how democracy works. This is something you fascists just fundamentally don’t seem to be able to grasp  

Disney is using the money of families and taxpayers to fight for groomers.

because you're an alt-leftist, fighting for groomers is important to you, but even within the Dems ranks themajority of people are decent enough that they don't support groomers or their laws or their SCJs picks.

And FYI, and example of fascism is when Biden and his small interest group foist their regulations on the vast majority. It's not when a duly-elected Governor and his majority government pass a law that's supported by the vast majority of the population. 

Thrid:  “the people of Florida” didn’t pass a law  DeSantis and his Republicans in power did. Politicians not “the people” passed the law. I notice that those on the right don’t seem to believe “the people of Canada” invoked the emergency act during the Freedom convoy.  Funny how that is  

Holy "I'm so stupid that I grew up in a democracy but I don't have a clue how it works" Batman.

1) Yes, the people of Florida did pass that law because the majority of Floridians voted for the Dems and the Florida law went all they way through their legislative process. 

THAT IS 100% THE ESSENCE OF DEMOCRACY!

2) No, the "people of Canada" didn't invoke the Emergencies Act - TRUDEAU DID THAT UNILATERALLY

His government overreach was so egregious and offensive that for the first time in maybe all of Canadian history the Senate was going to take an actual stand and do something for once. 

So what actually happened is politicians passed a law and the people who didn’t agree with the law expressed their opinion. That’s how democracy works not that a fascist like you would know anything about that  

1) Lying about something isn't exactly "expressing your opinion on it". 

2) There was nothing democratic about a large corporation, which is based in a different state, doing everything in their power to overturn a duly-created Florida law on behalf of some groomers.

3) You keep on calling GA a fascist but then you keep on supporting fascism and giving examples of things which actually are fascist which you think are democratic, and things that are 100% democratic which you think are fascist. Your vocabulary fails you Beave - use smaller words. 

Fifth: Disney’s Reedy Creek deal has nothing to do with the education bill and therefore it is flagrant abuse of office to attack this deal in retaliation for a completely unrelated issue….ESPECIALLY as punishment for exercising their rights   But this is another concept you fascists just don’t understand  

FYI Disney had a special relationship with the Florida gov't which was largely based on their reputation and their standing within the community. 

Disney completely embarrassed themselves and their community and they slandered the government of Florida. Their special status is gone - they do not deserve it anymore

IE, they had special status, then they went and showed the world that they were bigtime losers, now they no longer have special status. They're just like everyone else, but with a bit of egg on their faces. 

FINALLY: your claim that “sick degenerate teachers are grooming children” is just more made-up Republican lies.

It's not lies at all. 

Little children are just learning about their own bodies as they grow, and they're not ready for the concepts of sexuality or gender transitioning when they're 5. No one wants strangers "educating" them about how easy it is and how perfectly sensible of a life choice it is for them to just choose their own gender. 

It's not easy at all, it's just a sad example of modern medicine trying unsuccessfully to overturn billions of years worth of evolution, and it's only sensible if those children understand the ramifications of their choices (such as never being able to procreate) which is clearly not the case. 

And conveniently none of you Republican propagandists have been able to answer my question:  given that Republicans have ruled Florida for over 20 years why were they letting this supposed grooming happen all this time?

Until "Libs of TikTok" came out, no one was aware of how many sick people were indoctrinating small children instead of teaching them their ABCs. 

FYI men can't actually get pregnant or we'd know about it.

FYI there are two genders. The word "gender" already has a well-established meaning and just because you have special needs and special interests, that doesn't change the dictionary. If I identify as a space-God that doesn't mean that you have to accept me as a space-God or as having a 3rd gender. You don't actually have to participate in my fantasies and I think we should all be ok with that.

Just think Beave. Try to understand actual reality, not just the POVs of people who think that 5 year-olds can understand the concept and ramification of gender-bending but 20 yr-olds don't understand the concept of loan repayment. 

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Here’s Rudy Giuliani back in the year 2000, dressed in drag and standing next to …wait for it…Donald Trump  Apparently they were just having a goof and thought it was funny, and not really transexual….Would you agree?  I guess they set a bad example for those teenagers in Republican Tennessee  

image.thumb.jpeg.35eb8595b3c4f56d73b5f8900091ab46.jpeg

Adults can do things like that and if they think it's funny, that's their business, you don't have to agree.

If they think it's really sexy, that's their business, you don't have to agree.

If they think it's appropriate to teach other people's 5 yr-olds about actually transitioning between genders, they have to do it in Beaveland, not Florida. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Adults can do things like that and if they think it's funny, that's their business, you don't have to agree.

If they think it's really sexy, that's their business, you don't have to agree.

If they think it's appropriate to teach other people's 5 yr-olds about actually transitioning between genders, they have to do it in Beaveland, not Florida. 

Is Beaveland like Michael Jackson's kiddie park?

• Haha 1

Said the only guy in North America who still insists that Trump colluded with Russia.

LOL. A real tin foil hat wearer eh?

Just think Beave. Try to understand actual reality, not just the POVs of people who think that 5 year-olds can understand the concept and ramification of gender-bending but 20 yr-olds don't understand the concept of loan repayment. 

NOW you see why I created the thread Neo-Marxists cannot be reasoned with

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 2:51 PM, WestCanMan said:

Disney is using the money of families and taxpayers to fight for groomers.

False. No groomers. Also Republicans have ruled Florida for decades so explain: why they have allegedly been grooming children all this time?

And FYI, and example of fascism is when Biden and his small interest group foist their regulations on the vast majority. It's not when a duly-elected Governor and his majority government pass a law that's supported by the vast majority of the population. 

False. Learn the definition of fascism…instead of being the definition of fascism  

Holy "I'm so stupid that I grew up in a democracy but I don't have a clue how it works" Batman.

Yes agreed, you grew up in a democracy and you have no idea how it works  But you don’t have to call me Batman  But let’s get to you blathering idiocy where you you to make up a bunch of idiotic knee-jerk arguments that only show you are a hypocrite as well as an imbecile:

1) Yes, the people of Florida did pass that law because the majority of Floridians voted for the Dems and the Florida law went all they way through their legislative process. 

THAT IS 100% THE ESSENCE OF DEMOCRACY!…Senate blah blah

Hey dummy what about the OBVIOUS fact that the convoy and lockdown protests started BEFORE  the emergencies act?  I mean your just-made-up argument here is that people are not allowed to question or criticize elected governments  you’re also a Jan 6 insurrection supporter aren’t you?

2) There was nothing democratic about a large corporation, which is based in a different state, doing everything in their power to overturn a duly-created Florida law on behalf of some groomers.

3) You keep on calling GA a fascist but then you keep on supporting fascism and giving examples of things which actually are fascist which you think are democratic, and things that are 100% democratic which you think are fascist. Your vocabulary fails you Beave - use smaller words. 

and yet that’s all you folks have been  doing since Trudeau was elected.  

PUBLICLY CRITICIZING  GOVERNMENTS AND LAWS IS ALSO PART OF THE ESSENCE OF DEMOCRACY, GENIUS 

1) Wow.  Just proves your fascist mentality. Let’s dissect this, according to you:

a) Liars don’t have constitutional rights to free speech and 

b) Anyone you wish to accuse of being a liar is automatically guilty BECAUSE YOU SAY SO and has no rights as per (a) above  

Mussolini couldn’t have said it better himself. As much as you want to believe they are lying because they are “on the other side” its not a legal fact that they’re lying it’s just your biased opinion. I know, I know you can’t tell the difference between facts and opinions , it’s a right wing pathology.  But more importantly lies are also constitutionality protected free speech that’s how Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones and all the real of the Republican propagandists get away with daily lies.   

2) In democracies, people and even  businesses have the right to criticize and lobby against laws. Disney did not do anything abnormal. And your continued shit about “groomers” is just more baseless lies

Supporting fascism and giving examples of things which actually are fascist which you think are democratic, and things that are 100% democratic which you think are fascist. Your vocabulary fails you Beave - use smaller words. 

False and more of the usual  Opposite-of-realiity from the guy who openly supports Putin, an ACTUAL FASCIST DICTATOR 

FYI Disney had a special relationship with the Florida gov't which was largely based on their reputation and their standing within the community. 

Disney completely embarrassed themselves and their community and they slandered the government of Florida. Their special status is gone - they do not deserve it anymore

IE, they had special status, then they went and showed the world that they were bigtime losers, now they no longer have special status

That’s bullshit and also not how democracy and rule of law law works, Fascist Einstein. That’s abuse of office to lash out at political enemies. 

It's not lies at all. 

Little children are just learning about their own bodies as they grow, and they're not ready for the concepts of sexuality or gender transitioning when they're 5. No one wants strangers "educating" them about how easy it is and how perfectly sensible of a life choice it is for them to just choose their own gender. 

It's not easy at all, it's just a sad example of modern medicine trying unsuccessfully to overturn billions of years worth of evolution, and it's only sensible if those children understand the ramifications of their choices (such as never being able to procreate) which is clearly not the case. 

First what you claim is being taught is a mix of false and greatly exaggerated. Second what you describe isn’t “grooming”. 

Until "Libs of TikTok" came out, no one was aware of how many sick people were indoctrinating small children instead of teaching them their ABCs. 

FYI men can't actually get pregnant or we'd know about it.

FYI there are two genders. The word "gender" already has a well-established meaning and just because you have special needs and special interests, that doesn't change the dictionary. If I identify as a space-God that doesn't mean that you have to accept me as a space-God or as having a 3rd gender. You don't actually have to participate in my fantasies and I think we should all be ok with that.

So you’re off on foaming tangent here and didn’t answer my question.  My only reply is to point out that Biological sex and gender are 2 didn’t things. AFAIK I’ve never met a tranny and probably never will and neither will you so all this tranny hysteria from the right is way overblown. If I did somehow meet one, I can’t imagine why I would care what gender they prefer to identify as, or why I would need to get into a conflict with them over what I suspect might be they’re actual biological sex.  What do I care?  What do you care?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False. No groomers. Also Republicans have ruled Florida for decades so explain: why they have allegedly been grooming children all this time?

Groomers. Most leftists are either groomers or they support it.

Did you notice that in the week when Ghislaine was expected to start naming names CNN outed TWO PEDOPHILES?

CNN has been on the air since 1980. That's 40 years. Over 2,100 weeks. How many other pedophiles did CNN out in 2,100 weeks?

What are the chances of something happening twice in one week and zero times in 2,099 other weeks? It's so close to zero that mathematicians would call it zero. 

In short, CNN had to have been ignoring the pedos in their company for years. Why is that? Try to answer that hnestly without using the word "groomer" lol. 

False. Learn the definition of fascism…instead of being the definition of fascism  

I know the definition of fascism, and I gave you a perfect example of it. 

And FYI, me trying patiently to man-splain something basic to you isn't fascism.

Yes agreed, you grew up in a democracy and you have no idea how it works  But you don’t have to call me Batman  But let’s get to you blathering idiocy where you you to make up a bunch of idiotic knee-jerk arguments that only show you are a hypocrite as well as an imbecile:

Democracies elect governments, governments create legislation when they get majority approval. That's democracy. Florida democratically created legislation. Now ya should know. Don't get this one wrong again.

Hey dummy what about the OBVIOUS fact that the convoy and lockdown protests started BEFORE  the emergencies act?  I mean your just-made-up argument here is that people are not allowed to question or criticize elected governments  you’re also a Jan 6 insurrection supporter aren’t you?

The emergencies act was unilaterally enacted by the PM. The implementation of that act is basically fascist in nature, no matter who invokes it , or when, but that level of power is actually necessary in times of emergency, so it's possible to use that level of power responsibly. When that happens, Canadians will likely appreciate that it was worth it.

He didn't use it responsibly, he used it to reinforce his bogus pseudovax mandates and to end the humiliating protests with a combination of undemocratic measures which brought shame to our country.

The Senate, long thought to be completely useless, was speaking out against his overreach and his fascism, and they were actually voting to put an end to the fascist overreach. I don't know if they're even done anything before. They lost the rubber stamp that says "nay" in 1938 and they just got it replaced this year. They did it because apparently the Sente can put an end to fascism. Who knew?

and yet that’s all you folks have been  doing since Trudeau was elected.  

That was hardly an answer to anything, let alone to the legitimate points that just went over your head there.

PUBLICLY CRITICIZING  GOVERNMENTS AND LAWS IS ALSO PART OF THE ESSENCE OF DEMOCRACY, GENIUS 

And that's not what Disney did - they swore that they'd put an end to DeSantis's anti-grooming law. They got their hand slapped. Boo-hoo. If they would have stuck to entertainment instead of fighting the anti-grooming law they'd be just fine. 

It's important now for other companies to be able to out-compete Disney.

1) Wow.  Just proves your fascist mentality. Let’s dissect this, according to you:

a) Liars don’t have constitutional rights to free speech and 

b) Anyone you wish to accuse of being a liar is automatically guilty BECAUSE YOU SAY SO and has no rights as per (a) above  

It's not fascist for me to tell the truth. It's fascist for a small group of groomers to change laws which are duly created by the will of the majority.

Liars do have the right to free speech, but Disney paid a steep price for their lies. Live and learn.

Disney isn't guilty because I say so they're guilty because they're guilty, I just pointed it out to you. I can't make you understand it though, any more than I could get a bug to understand pedophilia. It doesn't really exist outside of humans (mostly leftists). 

Mussolini couldn’t have said it better himself.

Yay for you! You got to invoke the name of one of your heroes today. 

As much as you want to believe they are lying because they are “on the other side” its not a legal fact that they’re lying it’s just your biased opinion. I know, I know you can’t tell the difference between facts and opinions

I don't "believe" they're lying. I know they're lying, just like you do. Their lie is fun though, it adds to the virtue signalling nonsense that keeps their party afloat. You actually need it.

I'm not gonna stop pointing out the fact to you that the bill doesn't prevent "gay speak", it prevents "hetero-speak" to the exact same extent. It's a "don't be a groomer" law - leftists HATE it for that reason.  

False and more of the usual  Opposite-of-realiity from the guy who openly supports Putin, an ACTUAL FASCIST DICTATOR 

? cry me a river Beave. I don't really care what you think about the Russia/Ukraine war or anything else for that matter. 

FYI supporting Putin would sound like: "Putin is a great guy and I hope he gets re-elected."

I don't really care about Putin, but I'm not supporting Biden/Zelenski's idiocy. Ukraine can burn for all I care. 

That’s bullshit and also not how democracy and rule of law law works, Fascist Einstein. That’s abuse of office to lash out at political enemies. 

It's how the world works Beave. Get used to it.

If you provide an extremely valuable service to your country which no one else is providing, you get some perks. When you turn into a vulgar, lying piece of crap you can lose those perks. 

If Raytheon keeps making the best shiny toys the gov't will keep giving them perks. If Raytheon starts providing modern weapons to Russia they'' lose those perks. Makes sense, right? Raytheon is a private company, they could make weapons for Russia if they really wanted to, they just know how bad of an idea it is, and what kind of crackdowns they'd face. Yes, they'd appear quite fascist in nature. 

First what you claim is being taught is a mix of false and greatly exaggerated. Second what you describe isn’t “grooming”. 

This law is a response to what Floridians have seen on the "Libs of TikTok" page. Liberal teachers talked about the things that they were teaching kids. The gov't responded appropriately and democratically.

It is grooming. Teachers are in a vast position of power over the most vulnerable and impressionable people in the country. Kids are "entrusted to their proper instruction & care", not "given to them as blank instruments to be indoctrinated in any manner they see fit". Talking to kids about sexuality opens them up to being sexually exploited. 

So you’re off on foaming tangent here and didn’t answer my question.  My only reply is to point out that Biological sex and gender are 2 didn’t things. AFAIK I’ve never met a tranny and probably never will and neither will you so all this tranny hysteria from the right is way overblown. If I did somehow meet one, I can’t imagine why I would care what gender they prefer to identify as, or why I would need to get into a conflict with them over what I suspect might be they’re actual biological sex.  What do I care?  What do you care?

OMG where are you from? Of course I've met trannys. I live in the lower mainland of BC. 

Being a tranny is perfectly fine in it's time and place, but talking about trans-sexuality to other people's kids in no more of an option than talking to them about heterosexuality. Period. It's a family matter in our society. Up 'til now we didn't even have to question that. 

If you think that it's fine for me or any other random poster here to strike up a conversation with your small children or grandchildren about my sexual preferences that's weird, and fwiw I'm not interested, but trust me, you don't have my permission and I'll leave it at that. 

1 minute ago, Luz P. said:

The fallacy of this statement alone is the epitome of ignorance; made stop reading the rest of the diatribe. 

No one should take pride on being this closed-minded…

This people aren't even political.

They see only heroes and villains as though they learned about life from action movies.  It's depressing to share a forum with them.  As was pointed out by Beaver - Republicans ruled Florida (and the USA for 6 terms or 24 years since 1980) so what is this idea that Democrats have some secret grip on power.

But ultimately talking to them is, unfortunately, a way to pass the time.  Like asking a child where the stars come from the answer is at least amusing...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Groomers. Most leftists are either groomers or they support it.

Did you notice that in the week when Ghislaine was expected to start naming names CNN outed TWO PEDOPHILES?

CNN has been on the air since 1980. That's 40 years. Over 2,100 weeks. How many other pedophiles did CNN out in 2,100 weeks?

What are the chances of something happening twice in one week and zero times in 2,099 other weeks? It's so close to zero that mathematicians would call it zero. 

In short, CNN had to have been ignoring the pedos in their company for years. Why is that? Try to answer that hnestly without using the word "groomer" lol. 

LMAO your fuckin crazy batshit  gobledygook cracks me up. I don’t know what’s funnier, your obviously false lie that CNN has never reported about pedophiles or the claim that somehow they’re covering up for some vast left wing pedo conspiracy 

Meanwhile today back in the real world, Republican kiddie porn aficionado  Josh Duggar joins the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House and lifelong serial pedophile Dennis Hastert as the latest convicted Republican child perv to get jail time. Mark Foley (Republican Congressman) only had to resign after writing sexually explicit love letters to teenage boys who worked in his office. Matt Gaetzs Republican buddy Joel Greenberg down in Florida is in jail for trafficking young girls. The list of actually caught and convicted  Republican child predators is real and proven unlike most of the Right’s made up allegations. 

You know nothing about how democracy works. You just believe in ruling with am iron fist and crushing the people and groups you hate by any means available. That’s not democracy. 

ICYMI @WestCanMan

GOP: Gang of Pedophiles

The list of Republican and Trump-connected child rapists, sex traffickers, pedophile enablers and child porn offenders keeps growing

Sex-offender-turned-Trump-access-peddler George Nader, now serving 10 years in prison for transporting a child into the country for sex and possessing child pornography. As Grant wrote: “Nader had participated in diplomatic meetings with Jared Kushner and former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who went on to become a QAnon hero and devotee.” This Trump-Kushner access happened despite the fact that, as Middle East Eye reported in 2019, Nader had been “repeatedly been caught in possession of child pornography” and had previously “served a prison sentence for the abuse of young boys.”

• Ruben Verastigui, a digital strategist who had worked for both the RNC and the Trump reelection campaign, arrested as part of a federal child sexual exploitation investigation. In messages obtained by federal investigators, the pro-life activistwrote: “Babies are some of my biggest turn-ons.” According to The Daily Beast: “In a group chat with 18 others, Verastigui allegedly traded child porn and graphically discussed his preference for videos depicting child abuse… Verastigui also discussed ‘in great detail’ how much he enjoyed seeing children be abused and killed.”

• Former Kentucky judge Tim Nolan“who served as a Trump delegate and ballot observer” and who was “charged with multiple human trafficking offenses, after an investigation found that he had a pattern of paying minors and adults for sex, in some cases recording them.” As Grant wrote: “The young woman whose story helped open an investigation into Nolan reported him to her school counselor. He was her family’s landlord, she said, and he had tried to pay her for sex when she was underage, and put his hand on her crotch.” Nolan is currently serving a 20-year sentence.

• Republican state senator Ralph Shortey, Trump’s Oklahoma campaign chair, was convicted of child sex trafficking and sentenced to 15 years. As NBC News reported, the then-married Shortey was arrested in a motel room with a 17-year-old boy he hired for sex. Police found exchanges on the teen’s tablet in which Shortey referred to him as “baby boy” and offered him cash in exchange for “sexual stuff.” Shortey was also discovered to have sent and received child pornography and used Craigslist to seek casual encounters with males, the “younger the better.”

• Ben Gibson, a 2020 Republican congressional candidate from Louisiana, who lost his election in November and got arrested in December on four counts of pornography involving juveniles under the age of 13.

Just three weeks after Grant’s New Republic article, Politico reported that a second Trumpublican had been arrested in the same federal child pornography investigation that had ensnared Ruben Verastigui:

• Trump Commerce Department official Adam Hageman, 25, has been held since last November accused of “sharing a child pornography video and commenting several times on sexually abusing children.” Hageman was a member of the group for months before Trump hired him and was “an active participant, often soliciting child pornography or commenting on it.” He also “invited at least one other person who he knew to be interested in child pornography and bestiality to the chat.”

• UPDATE: August 12, 2021: Today brought news of another arrest. As the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota said in a press release, prominent GOP strategist Anton Lazzaro was “arrested and indicted on federal sex trafficking charges for allegedly recruiting six minor victims to engage in commercial sex acts.” Read more here.

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO your fuckin crazy batshit  gobledygook cracks me up. I don’t know what’s funnier, your obviously false lie that CNN has never reported about pedophiles

I didn't say that CNN never reported on pedophiles, I said that they never outed their own pedophiles. They had two. I think it was project veritas that busted them. 

You can read all about it if you want. 

https://nypost.com/2021/12/15/cnn-fires-pedophile-chris-cuomo-producer/

https://nypost.com/2021/12/30/second-ex-cnn-staffer-under-investigation-for-alleged-crimes-involving-minors/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/second-former-cnn-reporter-police-investigation-rcna10457

So yeah, 2 CNN pedos. Not bad, I thought that there'd be more.