Will The Gesundheitspass Actually Be Scrapped?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/experts-say-vaccine-passports-can-be-reassessed-but-urge-caution-in-scrapping-them-1.5768550

Experts say vaccine passports can be reassessed, but urge caution in scrapping them

"Experts say" is CTVtard-speak for "EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WHO EVER WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL OR STUDIED VIROLOGY OR EPIDEMIOLOGY IS 100% IN AGREEMENT THAT "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" [aka, THE SCIENCE!]

Saying anything other than "we should be careful before we get rid of the gesundheitspass" is like saying that you believe the earth is flat in the eyes of leftists.

Dr. Theresa Tam, Canada's chief public officer of health, said in a news conference Friday she's actively discussing "a whole range of public health measures," including vaccine mandates, with provincial and territorial medical officers.

She said any changes would come from provinces and territories, which know their own epidemiological situations.

"I think what we do need to do going forward as we emerge (from) the Omicron wave is to recognize that this virus is not going to disappear.... We do need to have more longer-term sustained approaches and capacity-building so that we're not in crisis mode all the time as we fight this virus," Tam said.

She added that vaccines remain "extremely important" in reducing serious disease, even though the protection they provide against Omicron infection has decreased.

What she means is that approximately 300 triple-jabbed Canadians are dying of omicron every week, and twice as many jabbed people are dying as unjabbed, but we should still be popping jabs like Pez just in case they mysteriously start to work, while unjabbed people start dropping like flies. Hmmmm. 

It seems pretty random that that vax would start to work all of a sudden, considering that the number of ways that the virus could mutate is almost infinite, but whatever. Maybe we should just take penicillin for the rest of our lives too, just so that we don't syphilis from a toilet seat, like some random guy that she never met. 

Is the gesundheitspass really going to go away for good? 

Is the provincial one just getting scrapped to make way for a federal one this fall, which will have broader punishments for the untermensch? 

If it is they'll move on to the next "crisis". At this rate we are probably headed for another economic collapse and more bailouts of the billionaire class while they quietly buy up all the property. UBI is in its 3rd reading in the Senate so that's likely the next method of control. M

I hear Pfizer is going to offer their fourth dose soon. You know because this one will most definitely work  

The WEF has been talking about digital ID since 2016. There was even a 2020 Digital ID organization wanting everyone to have this internationally by 2030.  This ID, which most Canadians have as “vaccine passports”, can be used to control people’s access to goods, services and movement.  Any requirements can be added to that digital ID.  Let’s see if Trudeau gets rid of them.  He seems to be trying to keep them.

Edited by Zeitgeist

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The WEF has been talking about digital ID since 2016. There was even a 2020 Digital ID organization wanting everyone to have this internationally by 2030.  This ID, which most Canadians have as “vaccine passports”, can be used to control people’s access to goods, services and movement.  Any requirements can be added to that digital ID.  Let’s see if Trudeau gets rid of them.  He seems to be trying to keep them.

I'm not a super religious guy but this digital ID crap sounds like the mark of the beast type stuff. Controlling what you can buy for the crime of having unacceptable views. Trudeau seems to think he's God as well. 

• Like 1

Canada’s democratic “slippage” is gross.  Our federal government is basically setting arbitrary controls on citizens that make travel a bureaucratic nightmare.  I don’t know who the government is trying to impress, unless of course this isn’t about science at all.   I think it’s a power grab and I don’t trust our government.

https://apple.news/Acv9sVnOwSYa2TPQeKIT3oA

Edited by Zeitgeist

50 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You mean adults who know what "the science" says about this all, and have the spine to stand up to bull shit?

Nope, I mean "adults who think they know what "the science" says about this all" but are just social media groupies.

Ottawa has the requirement to protect all Canadians and they do so, with caution.

it's like the problem in Ontario right now, the government does away with the mask mandate and yet, school boards, some businesses and some restaurants and hospitals will not... damned if they do and damned if they don't.

This isn't a win for anti vaxxers, it's just lessening restrictions due to science.

All adults LOL

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, I mean "adults who think they know what "the science" says about this all" but are just social media groupies.

Ottawa has the requirement to protect all Canadians and they do so, with caution.

it's like the problem in Ontario right now, the government does away with the mask mandate and yet, school boards, some businesses and some restaurants and hospitals will not... damned if they do and damned if they don't.

This isn't a win for anti vaxxers, it's just lessening restrictions due to science.

All adults LOL

Tell ya what. I'll live my life with courage and sound reason.

You...and those like you...can hide and cower.

6 hours ago, myata said:

They don't work. There's no rationale no reason and no science for vaccine mandates. As clear and pure overreach and arbitrary authority as it gets.

Whether or not they work to stop covid isn't of relevance to the vaxx nazis

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

All adults LOL

Keep your fascist ideas out of Canada.  If you want to wear a space suit and hide in your basement, knock yourself out, but don’t impose your arbitrary controls on citizens.  You got to oppress people for two years.  Take your wins and go home.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Keep your fascist ideas out of Canada.  If you want to wear a space suit and hide in your basement, knock yourself out, but don’t impose your arbitrary controls on citizens.  You got to oppress people for two years.  Take your wins and go home.  

Chuckle...  you guys are far from funny and a sad bunch. Trumpians I think LOL

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

"You...and those like you...can hide and cower.", yup, back at ya.

Except...we don't.

We're the people who actually read the reports and the data concerning The Rona, and learned what was true and what was hype. For instance:

1. The death rates have not changed from their pre-Rona trajectories.

2. Kids DO NOT require masks or jabs.

3. Cloth masks are useless.

4. The vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL.

5. There have always been therapeutics and treatments for The Rona. The governments and medical profession ignored them.

6. The governments, medical profession and the media...LIED about how many people were dying from The Rona.

7. If a person is of working age or younger (65 and younger), said person need not panic and succumb to all sorts of fear-based nonsense. Thus the mass business shut-downs were never necessary.

HOWEVER...from what I can tell, you seem to think "Trumpians", or anyone who questions the orthodoxy, is what..."a sad bunch"? Perhaps. But we would be sad because we know what a charade this has all been, and because the last few years have shown clearly what a effeminate bunch of fools way too many men are these days.

Do have a warm and fuzzy day...

Edited by Nationalist

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Except...we don't.

We're the people who actually read the reports and the data concerning The Rona, and learned what was true and what was hype. For instance:

5. There have always been therapeutics and treatments for The Rona. The governments and medical profession ignored them.

6. The governments, medical profession and the media...LIED about how many people were dying from The Rona.

7. If a person is of working age or younger (65 and younger), said person need not panic and succumb to all sorts of fear-based nonsense. Thus the mass business shut-downs were never necessary.

HOWEVER...from what I can tell, you seem to think "Trumpians", or anyone who questions the orthodoxy, is what..."a sad bunch"? Perhaps. But we would be sad because we know what a charade this has all been, and because the last few years have shown clearly what a effeminate bunch of fools way too many men are these days.

Lots of babble.

You people have far to much babble.

How do they set those dates, 27th April when countries dropped restrictions the moment the situation was out of the danger zone or never had them? Can they explain that, why wouldn't they? And in the absence of any reasonable explanation one would have to conclude, rationally and reasonably that there's none. In other words, it's a bunch of modern day shamans, imposters pretending to know something while in fact they have no slightest clue.

Sweden did not have an all-time high in fatality rate since January, 2021 well over a year. It never had a lockdown or mandated policy. Quebec, with masks, vaccinations, lockdowns and curfews just had a second highest peak significantly higher than Sweden's, and with lower population too. If this is not called ineffective and underachieving, what is?

In reality dragging the mandates for as long as possible, or ever (think of a spike in cases before the magical date) is the only approach an ineffective, incompetent and deeply entrenched bureaucracy can think of; it just isn't capable of anything else anymore.

Edited by myata

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

All adults LOL

It's not anyone's win if we go back into lock down once again... I have discussed this with some others and it was agree both sides are not going to change their positions ever..... you say science is responsible for the recent down grading of mandates, i say it is becasue of mandate fatigue... The science and a lot of doctors are saying now is not the time to relax soon but not now...their science has been thrown out the window... Pandemic warnings from the Feds are still in High... mode, numbers are coming down but they are higher than what initially threw us into lockdown also said to have been based on science...i guess all the sciences are not on the same page or they would not be any confusion as to what is going on...science is what ever the politicians what it to be...

• Like 1

Sweden never had a lockdown or mandate. Norway never had vaccine passport mandates for citizens and now removed the requirement for travel. Do go and check their numbers and compare.

These are the facts. Science if it's not a word, but the science cannot contradict facts. Those who claim that mandates are supported by science, are misrepresenting both facts and the science. Maybe simply b-sitting; maybe protecting their privileges and chairs. Who cares, I can't care less.

34 minutes ago, myata said:

Sweden never had a lockdown or mandate. Norway never had vaccine passport mandates for citizens and now removed the requirement for travel. Do go and check their numbers and compare.

These are the facts. Science if it's not a word, but the science cannot contradict facts. Those who claim that mandates are supported by science, are misrepresenting both facts and the science. Maybe simply b-sitting; maybe protecting their privileges and chairs. Who cares, I can't care less.

Sweden did not have mandatory lockdowns but, it suffered the consequences. As theor commision stated "https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sweden-report-coronavirus-1.6364154"  https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sweden-report-coronavirus-1.6364154

Norway did not have vaccine passports but are now suffering the consequences https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/norway/

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Except...we don't.

What a load of dung. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

It's not anyone's win if we go back into lock down once again... I have discussed this with some others and it was agree both sides are not going to change their positions ever..... you say science is responsible for the recent down grading of mandates, i say it is becasue of mandate fatigue... The science and a lot of doctors are saying now is not the time to relax soon but not now...their science has been thrown out the window... Pandemic warnings from the Feds are still in High... mode, numbers are coming down but they are higher than what initially threw us into lockdown also said to have been based on science...i guess all the sciences are not on the same page or they would not be any confusion as to what is going on...science is what ever the politicians what it to be...

New Zealand opened up and now, it  had to close again.

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/new-zealand-divided-handle-20000-daily-covid-cases-1514182

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

are now suffering the consequences

Bull. Current information: Norway. Peaks do not coincide in all countries, but proportionally to population Ontario's recent peak was in the order of 30 daily, while Norway's 13.

Good science versus shaman, if not charlatan "science".