Is Russiophobia one of Trudeau's "Acceptable Views"?

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

Is sanctioning Tehran and Iranians Islamophobia?  

Is sanctioning Venezuala, Venezualaphobia?  

Are they a state sponsor of terrorism?

I honestly don't even know now. I trust the US gov't about as far as I can throw them. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are they a state sponsor of terrorism?

They sure are.  

I honestly don't even know now. I trust the US gov't about as far as I can throw them. 

but you'll trust Vladimir Putin?  

1 hour ago, West said:

Exactly. Tucker is one of the more sensible people on American television. Pretty much everyone else demands blood. 

Tucker was the only reason I didn't cancel Fox News right away.  But FNC became cancerous with douche bags like Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto.  Then they hired Brazille.  WTF?!  Tucker is for the best.

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

Tucker was the only reason I didn't cancel Fox News right away.  But FNC became cancerous with douche bags like Chris Wallace and Neil Cavuto.  Then they hired Brazille.  WTF?!  Tucker is for the best.

Glad Chris Wallace is gone. 

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

There's that moral equivalency again.  Putin invading a sovereign nation of 44 million and shelling their cities is...fine, but cancelling a Russian musician's concert is OUTRAGEOUS.  

No words.  

It's outrageous that we are treating Russians here like we did to the Japanese in WWII.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

You don't even understand what the term means.  

If you did, you wouldn't be on here complaining about some Russian dude's concert being cancelled while his country's leadership invades Ukraine and murders its people.  

As far as "but but but..." arguments go, this was one of the dumbest and limpest you could have possibly come up with.  Go back to Telegram and see if Putin's bots can give you something better.  

Ukraine made its bed when they bribed absentee father and crack head, Hunter Biden.

I never said that I trusted him at all, but a broken clock is right twice a day. When it's 5:53 it's 5:53. Putin will be wrong 1 minute from now (i.e. when this war is over). 

The Ukrainians are so far up Joe Biden's ass it isn't funny.  I know this will get me in a lot of trouble with my Ukrainian friends, but the Ukrainians gambled and lost.  Trying to become part of NATO and bribing the dementia ridden Joe Biden.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Don't compare actions taken 100 years ago with actions taken less than 100 seconds ago. That was the culture then. In 21st century it is very evil to kill innocent defenseless women and children.

Modern conflict has not changed that much since then, more rules that nobody really follows... and as with any conflict 90% of those deaths are civilians, unfortunately and tragically those are facts...It is not evil to kill civilians nor is it illegal, if it is done intentionally, or the target is of high value....hence the word collateral damage. 

Edited by Army Guy

It's interesting how Leila Getz can feel so 'terrible and conflicted' with her decision (which was the right one).  I too have conflicted feelings bordering between disgust and relief. Disgust with the reluctance taken by our leaders and Nato in providing Ukraine with the kind of military aid they so desperately seek.  Relief in the sense that we may be avoiding WW3 (at least for now).  This will not exactly go down in history as our greatest hour.  As for Alexander Malofeev....  it's not personal bud.

19 minutes ago, Faramir said:

It's outrageous that we are treating Russians here like we did to the Japanese in WWII.

It's outrageous that you think we're rounding them up in camps. 

18 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Ukraine made its bed when they bribed absentee father and crack head, Hunter Biden.

Sure, that absolutely justifies invasion.  ?

33 minutes ago, West said:

Glad Chris Wallace is gone. 

Was one of the only serious, adult journalists on the whole network.  It's unsurprising you didn't like him, as he wasn't there to regurgitate conspiracy theories back to you.  

4 hours ago, West said:

But it's okay to starve people out for sharing the same passport as Vladamir Putin?

Or for not wanting an experimental vaccine that has injured MILLIONS and big pharma is being protected from the lawsuits?  The west is well on their way down the slippery slope to getting dictatorships and loving it until the debt to reality comes due.  Folks like Boges, talking out of both side of his mouth to the OP are a perfect example of the disease.

Good thing they can't stop what's coming.

1 minute ago, West said:

Chris Wallace wasn't a serious journalist ?. Rule number 1 as a journalist is don't make yourself the story which he did with his attrocious one sided moderating.

There wasn't much to moderate.  That was widely seen as the worst televised political debate in TV history, and it was because Trump couldn't shut his dumb mouth for 5 seconds and behaved like a child.  There's a reason the second debate went much smoother, and it was because Trump was lampooned by almost everyone for the first one.  Most of the criticism for Chris Wallace wasn't for being one-sided, but for not being able to reign in Orange man.  

As for Fox News, Chris Wallace was the name the network would invoke when everyone made fun of it for Tucker Carlson and his conspiracy larping etc.  It wasn't an actual news channel, they would say, but then defenders would say, "What about Chris Wallace."

Now there's hardly anyone left, as legitimate Fox journalists and commentators continue to quit in protest of Carlson's bullshit and conspiracy pandering.  

21 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

There wasn't much to moderate.  That was widely seen as the worst televised political debate in TV history, and it was because Trump couldn't shut his dumb mouth for 5 seconds and behaved like a child.  There's a reason the second debate went much smoother, and it was because Trump was lampooned by almost everyone for the first one.  Most of the criticism for Chris Wallace wasn't for being one-sided, but for not being able to reign in Orange man.  

As for Fox News, Chris Wallace was the name the network would invoke when everyone made fun of it for Tucker Carlson and his conspiracy larping etc.  It wasn't an actual news channel, they would say, but then defenders would say, "What about Chris Wallace."

Now there's hardly anyone left, as legitimate Fox journalists and commentators continue to quit in protest of Carlson's bullshit and conspiracy pandering.  

I'm sure CNN had their lines all written up weeks in advance. In reality Biden interrupted Trump first and they kept peddling the debunked lies about collusion and Covid. 

Of all the people at Fox the commission chose the liberal hack to conduct the debate while doing the same for the NBC debate. No time dedicated to the Hunter Biden scam. Plenty devoted to the debunked collusion garbage and the Democrat show trials.

48 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's outrageous that you think we're rounding them up in camps. 

Sure, that absolutely justifies invasion.  ?

Was one of the only serious, adult journalists on the whole network.  It's unsurprising you didn't like him, as he wasn't there to regurgitate conspiracy theories back to you.  

His debate he ran with Trump and Hillary was laughably one sided.  He pulled out his inner Democrat.  A jerk just like his father.

36 minutes ago, West said:

Chris Wallace wasn't a serious journalist ?. Rule number 1 as a journalist is don't make yourself the story which he did with his attrocious one sided moderating.

Yup.  Cavuto just as bad.  Cavuto talked up real estate just before the 2008 crash.  The guy is a Trump hating dope.

25 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You must have watched a different debate because Wallace was absolutely spewing hate at Trump.  Carlson is the ONLY reason to keep Fox News.

3 minutes ago, West said:

I'm sure CNN had their lines all written up weeks in advance. In reality Biden interrupted Trump first and they kept peddling the debunked lies about collusion and Covid. 

Of all the people at Fox the commission chose the liberal hack to conduct the debate while doing the same for the NBC debate. No time dedicated to the Hunter Biden scam. Plenty devoted to the debunked collusion garbage and the Democrat show trials.

Fox News was so obviously rooting for Chairman Pant suits.

• Like 1