Are we being gaslighted by the leftists?

West

4 minutes ago, West said:

What's the white replacement theory? 

I think what he's referring to is the depopulation agenda. 

Either way it's totally irrelevant to the convoy. I'm babysitting you can align yourself on some issues but not others. My reason for opposing the mandates is i believe everyone, regardless of race, should have control over their body without penalty.

It sounds like you agree with me about this individual though

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think I said that... But I think if people knew who was behind it they wouldn't have been so willing to join up

You seem to be obsessed with finding anything that will portray the convoy as a white supremacist movement.

Even the MSM has pretty much given up that by now.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

What science? I didn't see any science in the post I replied to.  There was no science in your Rumble article.

Obviously you didn't watch it, as you said you would refuse.  He referred to many studies and many other scientists. 

There is a lot of science that goes against the narrative you have swallowed with no science attached to it.

Just because you refuse to look at it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Stop dodging and cite all of the experts giving compelling reasons for vaccinating their own kids.

They have no science to prove vaccinating children is necessary or for their benefit.

And eyeball, although he will deny it, is the real anti=science  person here.

He pays zero attention to it, doesn't care a bit about it and will comply with anything the government tells him to do - without thought.

He is intellectually lazy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You see, eyeball, I can deal with your lack of understand, your disinformation and your snotty insults. I don't expect accountability and I know I'll never see anything insightful from you. What I do want is for you to sit there behind your commodore 64, and with your liberal arts college mouth, just talk about some facts for once. You gotta cite some information to go along with your outlandish claims.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

They don't like Trudeau in this instance because of the mandates.

Yeah, we were fine with the hypocrisy, the lies, the hatemongering, the baffling level of stupidity, and the anti-science approach to dealing with covid. What more could we expect from the leader of a western nation with 40M people in it?

Good call MG, looks like you really thought about this before you posted.

19 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They have no science to prove vaccinating children is necessary or for their benefit.

All that vaccinating children does is boost the number of jabbed people who won't die of covid, which pads the stats for Pfizer.

If the only people jabbed were in the at-risk or moderately at-risk demographic then it goes without saying that almost all of the covid deaths would be among the vaccinated, which would make the vaxes look shitty.

No healthy people under 40 die of covid. That's 20M Canadians. Pfizer wants the juice in them, so that they can plant their false flag of victory there. 

People over 80 die of covid regardless of whether or not they're vaxed. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

Statista has stopped updating this page now, it has been well over a week now. 

Maybe they have angered the gov't? Since mid-Dec there have been over 1,500 fully vaxed deaths and far less unvaxed. I don't remember the number but it's less than 1,000. I could look it up. Point is, the vaxes don't look good anymore and the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" canard has been exposed. 

And eyeball, although he will deny it, is the real anti=science  person here.

I dunno if he's anti-science, he's just pro-propaganda, like the majority of Canadians it seems. If Goebbels said it was summer they'd try to swim on a frozen lake. 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, we were fine with the hypocrisy, the lies, the hatemongering, the baffling level of stupidity, and the anti-science approach to dealing with covid. What more could we expect from the leader of a western nation with 40M people in it?

Good call MG, looks like you really thought about this before you posted.

Most at the protest don't like Trudeau.  But it's not an anti-Trudeau protest, it's an anti-mandate protest.

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

Most at the protest don't like Trudeau.  But it's not an anti-Trudeau protest, it's an anti-mandate protest.

Trudeau is the head of the snake. He's the one hate mongering against the unvaxed. He's the one making abysmal decisions that affect our every day lives and which have advanced covid here. He's the one who's refusing to talk about opening up. He's the one controlling the media narrative. 

Even if it is an anti-mandate protest, it's an anti-Trudeau protest. Trudeau's brain is where science goes to die a  s l o w death.  

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trudeau is the head of the snake. He's the one hate mongering against the unvaxed. He's the one making abysmal decisions that affect our every day lives and which have advanced covid here. He's the one who's refusing to talk about opening up. He's the one controlling the media narrative. 

Even if it is an anti-mandate protest, it's an anti-Trudeau protest. Trudeau's brain is where science goes to die a  s l o w death.  

Well Trudeau is a true biatch i will admit i don't like him at all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

From the list of demands, to the offer to form a 'coalition' with the Conservatives, NDP and Bloc, to the pre-manufactured F*** Trudeau signs, to the fact that Wexit and Maverick Party types are behind it.

It's an anti Trudeau movement.

• Like 1