Jump to content

Do Conservatives Need to Do more to Discourage Racism Before it Manifests?


Recommended Posts

I hear alot of liberals, say the protestors are rasist... Then the conservatives say they're is no rasism as all. The truth is some white-nationalist have worked to organize the convoy. Instead of pretending like conservatives don't have an issue, and the liberals are trying to frame us, why don't we work harder to crush racism before it manifests itself.

To be fair there is alot of racist conservatives in the movement. I guess maybe 2 to 5%. We still have a problem with rascism and white-nationalism in our movement. It's better that we shut it down, before it grows and manifest.

If concervatives can learn to just accept, Canada is no longer white... Then we can stamp out a potential lightning rod for liberals to attack us.

I would sujest if any of us have even a slight bit of racism, to just let it go. A few years ago I use to have a moderate amount of racism, but I realized it causes more harm than good.

Conservatives should focus on fixing disinformation on economics, and dealing with our loss of freedom... Instead of allowing themselves to be seduced by ideas of ethno-nationalism, which can have very serious consequence in a mixed-raced society.

Edited by TrudeauSucks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

There is racism all over the world. It is not a liberal or conservative or political party thing (well, maybe certain countries have racist policies).

It is not just "white" people that are racists. There is racism in China, against regional peoples. There is racism in Japan against anyone not Japanese. There is racism in Africa, one tribe against another. There is even racism amongst minorities towards others.

A black person can be an asshole and that is not racism, just a fact. A white person can be an asshole and that is not racism, it is also a fact.

Calling someone a name or making a disparaging remark may not necessarily be racist, it may be an opinion of that person.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, TrudeauSucks said:

. . . . The truth is some white-nationalist . . . . 

White Nationalist is another fake made up term. Nationalists are Patriots and they come in all colors. By placing the word "White" in front of "Nationalist" the Left attempts to paint patriotism as racist. Beware of the Orwellian perversion of language by the Left.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 2:19 AM, Great American said:

White Nationalist is another fake made up term. Nationalists are Patriots and they come in all colors. By placing the word "White" in front of "Nationalist" the Left attempts to paint patriotism as racist. Beware of the Orwellian perversion of language by the Left.

Are you concerned that America is becoming “less white” in terms of demographics?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2022 at 10:58 PM, TreeBeard said:

Are you concerned that America is becoming “less white” in terms of demographics?

Don't worry. As long as white people exist, no matter how small their numbers get, they will always be blamed for all the problems in the world.

Progressives and even white progressives are of course thrilled about this. Can you imagine how the MSM would react if the numbers of any non-white group were in decline and people were cheering? They would be screaming RACISM!

Why is racism only acceptable against whites? 

Yes demographics are changing but I would guess that happens primarily in western style democracies with ultra-woke governments. Non-white countries are not required to embrace multiculturalism it seems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 5:19 AM, Great American said:

By placing the word "White" in front of "Nationalist" ...

These are people who demand a White Nation.  Maybe if you were more willing to accept conventions like epistemology you would still be on the board.

You should avoid discussion boards with different points of view and focus on 'destroying' those who oppose your ideology. 😂

Anyway, you're not missed and I wish others would mimic your methods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Why not use 10th Grade Biology? 

 

This is the way I remember it being taught to me in the 90's. "The human race is part of the animal kingdom and is called homo-sapien-sapien. Simple scientific fact. There no separation based on:

1. Skin pigment

2. Region of birth

3.Language spoken

4. Whom ever you choose to pray too

5. Sexual attraction

Just the human race period.

I therefor postulate that our leaders and the mainstream media do not want to stamp out "racism" because if they did what else would they have to throw at the other side to instantly destroy any credibility they might have. Besides a sex scandal name for me something that will destroy a candidate faster than calling them a racist whether it can be proven or not. So why stop "racism when it is such a valuable tool to attack your political opponents with? It is up to us the gen pub to take racism away from them to destroy it we have to stop giving racist attention unless it is to argue against them calmly and rationally. Do not hate them pity them and educate them the skin pigment does not equal a separate race, being born in x region does not equal a separate race, so forth and so on. That is just my take on it and what I tried to teach my kids. We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 2/8/2022 at 6:12 PM, TrudeauSucks said:

I hear alot of liberals, say the protestors are rasist... Then the conservatives say they're is no rasism as all. The truth is some white-nationalist have worked to organize the convoy. Instead of pretending like conservatives don't have an issue, and the liberals are trying to frame us, why don't we work harder to crush racism before it manifests itself.

To be fair there is alot of racist conservatives in the movement. I guess maybe 2 to 5%. We still have a problem with rascism and white-nationalism in our movement. It's better that we shut it down, before it grows and manifest.

If concervatives can learn to just accept, Canada is no longer white... Then we can stamp out a potential lightning rod for liberals to attack us.

I would sujest if any of us have even a slight bit of racism, to just let it go. A few years ago I use to have a moderate amount of racism, but I realized it causes more harm than good.

Conservatives should focus on fixing disinformation on economics, and dealing with our loss of freedom... Instead of allowing themselves to be seduced by ideas of ethno-nationalism, which can have very serious consequence in a mixed-raced society.

No conservative in America would suggest there is no such thing as racism. We see it every day in liberals and the Democrat Party, the KKK of America.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2022 at 5:19 AM, Great American said:

White Nationalist is another fake made up term. Nationalists are Patriots and they come in all colors. By placing the word "White" in front of "Nationalist" the Left attempts to paint patriotism as racist. Beware of the Orwellian perversion of language by the Left.

Ben Shapiro is very clear on the extreme fringes, although the average liberal is pretty much on the extreme fringe anyway. Both the far right and the left base their views on identity politics.

The Alt Right believes most of America's problems are the result and the blame of people who do not have white skin. The alt Right believes the ONLY thing that makes America worth the bother is the western European types with white skin.

The left believes that everything wrong with the world is the fault of men with white skin.

Identity politics. The philosophy of the feeble minded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 9:40 AM, Michael Hardner said:

These are people who demand a White Nation.  Maybe if you were more willing to accept conventions like epistemology you would still be on the board.

You should avoid discussion boards with different points of view and focus on 'destroying' those who oppose your ideology. 😂

Anyway, you're not missed and I wish others would mimic your methods.

Those who demand a white nation and those who demand reparations from whites come from the SAME delusional faction of identity politics. They engage in the fallacy that somehow RACE is at the heart of the problem.

RACE is a human construct. Naming a large group of people based on a shared characteristic (language, skin color, national origin) is a pathetic practice created centuries ago.

I see this with science as well. Seems like most of science exists just to put names on things, without necessarily trying to understand how things function. In medicine this is especially prevalent. I lost my father to Parkinson's Disease, and virtually every doctor who tried to explain this disease to me just said it was a list of symptoms discovered by a Dr. Parkinson. That sure cleared things up.

White people are supposedly named Caucasian, (named after the Caucasus Mountains, located between the Black and the Caspian seas. There are southern Rednecks in America who probably never heard of those two bodies of water.

The word "Nigger" is supposed to be a racial slur, when used ONLY by white people. (Black rappers always get a pass when they drop N word bombs all over the place:

The word "Nigger" is nothing more than a poor white trash attempt to pronounce the Spanish word for black "Negro." And the double standard here is enough to repulse ANY reasonable person.

The three races are supposed to be Caucasian, Negro and Mongolian.

(Where did Mongolian suddenly become synonymous with all of Asia?)

Perhaps what is needed here is a little less sensitivity to individual words and a little more THOUGHT as to their origins. An ignorant California diploma mill refers to the word "field" as racist, since it refers to slavery WHICH NEVER EXISTED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

But DMX managed to record and release a rap song with that RACIST word in Los Angeles in 1998.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2022 at 2:15 PM, Jedi_Master_Tallyn said:

Why not use 10th Grade Biology? 

 

This is the way I remember it being taught to me in the 90's. "The human race is part of the animal kingdom and is called homo-sapien-sapien. Simple scientific fact. There no separation based on:

1. Skin pigment

2. Region of birth

3.Language spoken

4. Whom ever you choose to pray too

5. Sexual attraction

Just the human race period.

I therefor postulate that our leaders and the mainstream media do not want to stamp out "racism" because if they did what else would they have to throw at the other side to instantly destroy any credibility they might have. Besides a sex scandal name for me something that will destroy a candidate faster than calling them a racist whether it can be proven or not. So why stop "racism when it is such a valuable tool to attack your political opponents with? It is up to us the gen pub to take racism away from them to destroy it we have to stop giving racist attention unless it is to argue against them calmly and rationally. Do not hate them pity them and educate them the skin pigment does not equal a separate race, being born in x region does not equal a separate race, so forth and so on. That is just my take on it and what I tried to teach my kids. We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. 

Left wingers need this kind of division to win elections. They cannot campaign on the issues, (which they're WRONG on every time.) They need to play the race card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So, you’d like it if it were socially acceptable for you to call black people “niggers” as well?  

If it is NOT socially acceptable for one group to use that word, then it shouldn't be acceptable for ANY group to use it.

Lenny Bruce once said we should use the word Nigger as many times as possible. Every day, just shout out NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. That way, he says, no black kid will wind up going home and crying to his mother that someone called him a nigger.

When you spread out the use of that word, you take away its power.

It is a word based on poor white trash attempts to pronounce the Spanish word for black (Negro.) That's the history of the word black comics and black rappers now include in their repertoire.

I neither like nor dislike the word. It's just a word. It shouldn't have the power that it has. Two blacks can call each other nigger and chuckle. Let a white guy use that word and the blacks will likely beat him to death. Nigger should not have that kind of power, in ANYONE's hands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, reason10 said:

If it is NOT socially acceptable for one group to use that word, then it shouldn't be acceptable for ANY group to use it.

Lenny Bruce once said we should use the word Nigger as many times as possible. Every day, just shout out NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. That way, he says, no black kid will wind up going home and crying to his mother that someone called him a nigger.

When you spread out the use of that word, you take away its power.

It is a word based on poor white trash attempts to pronounce the Spanish word for black (Negro.) That's the history of the word black comics and black rappers now include in their repertoire.

I neither like nor dislike the word. It's just a word. It shouldn't have the power that it has. Two blacks can call each other nigger and chuckle. Let a white guy use that word and the blacks will likely beat him to death. Nigger should not have that kind of power, in ANYONE's hands.

So, you’d like to call black people niggers without any social repercussions ….  that’s what I’m hearing.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

It’s not illegal to say it….  so it’s free.   What you want is speech free of any consequences when you’re a dick.  Unfortunately for you, there’s no such thing.  

No, what you want is to be able to unleash Antifa types on people you don't like. Crybabies are toxic, and there's an immeasurable amount of diapers that need to be changed on the Left. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

No, what you want is to be able to unleash Antifa types on people you don't like. Crybabies are toxic, and there's an immeasurable amount of diapers that need to be changed on the Left. 

Biggest crybaby I ever heard of is Donald Trump.  He's not a lefty, is he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You need to get out more. Every single leftist on this planet has a greater need for Pampers than DT ever did. 

No.  Donald Trump went in front of the whole world and showed himself to be a crybaby without parallel. The average lefty can't hold a candle to him.

He is still at it, even though it has been shown that he never believed he won the election after all.  There are an awful lot of gullible people who believed him when he said he did, though, and some even sent him money.

You didn't send him any money, did you?

Edited by bcsapper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No.  Donald Trump went in front of the whole world and showed himself to be a crybaby without parallel. The average lefty can't hold a candle to him.

He is still at it, even though it has been shown that he never believed he won the election after all.  There are an awful lot of gullible people who believed him when he said he did, though, and some even sent him money.

You didn't send him an money, did you?

Wrong. Donald Trump went to social media and explained what crybaby leftists were trying to pin on him or label him with. 

According to the binky chewing leftists, Donald Trump is a racist scumbag and a threat to national security. lol

No, the whiners are strictly on the Left. They're the instigators; they're the control freaks, and if they don't get their way then they try to destroy the lives of anyone who doesn't cower before them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Wrong. Donald Trump went to social media and explained what crybaby leftists were trying to pin on him or label him with. 

According to the binky chewing leftists, Donald Trump is a racist scumbag and a threat to national security. lol

No, the whiners are strictly on the Left. They're the instigators; they're the control freaks, and if they don't get their way then they try to destroy the lives of anyone who doesn't cower before them. 

Oh dear, you did send him money, didn't you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,415
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Chris Laburu
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • akayy earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Mako earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • CrakHoBarbie went up a rank
      Experienced
    • I am Groot went up a rank
      Mentor
    • mrmtg earned a badge
      First Post
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...