Trucker's Convoy

West

20 minutes ago, West said:

Pat King is probably the most likely imo. Why I say that is the other organizers distanced themselves once he was found on camera uttering threats toward Trudeau.

Tamara Leich will be out next week she just needed time to work on a plan home after the SS locked down her bank account. 

Tamara Leich is one of the first ones who  should of had her bank account frozen lol.. so bravo to them for that.

34 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

We’ll do what we can and make peace with God, others, and ourselves.  

"I ......... (full name), do swear (or for a solemn affirmation, "solemnly affirm") that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, Her heirs and successors according to law. So help me God."

6 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

there is no ALLEGED . Emergency act said it's illegal and that's the law weather you like it or not lol

Aside, I think Jack (Layton) wouldn't be happy with that individual and his accomplishments. Actually I think he would have some not so pleasant words for him. Maybe time for an upgrade?

10 minutes ago, myata said:

Ukraine declared state of emergency for 30 days, facing possible full-scale Russian military invasion. Just a perspective.

When all is set and done tax payers will be on the hook for the politicians decisions to suspend human rights. That's what's most tragic 

1 minute ago, West said:

When all is set and done tax payers will be on the hook for the politicians decisions to suspend human rights. That's what's most tragic

From the get go of this democracy it was designed to be that: the elites rule wisely (with occasional, or more regular) blunders; the peasants, pay: for the elites and the blunders. A happy package. They say it's a massive improvement on a feudal system. Is has to be for this reason that senior PS officials in this country (never heard it elsewhere) commonly referred to as "czars", "mandarins" and such.

Russia is another illiberal democracy

but even the Soviet Union was a illiberal democracy

in Russian';  "Soviet" means "Council"

in theory, in the USSR, you would elect a local Soviet, and they would elect to the national Soviet

what happened tho ?

how did the representative elected Soviet ( Councils ) lose control ?

Answer: the Bolsheviks declared a permanent state of "emergency"

which lasted decades, right up until 1991

18 minutes ago, West said:

Yea though that's just the cost of democracy. Same with holding elections. When you compare it against the cost of corruption, it's not that much. 

much as Trudeau is taking the heat for it

in terms of who is the architect of our now indefinite state of "emergency" ?

who came up with this idea ?

I would assume it is actually former Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair, now Minister of Public Safety

this is his style, this is what he did for Harper at the G7 in Toronto, this is the exact same model now

If the Governor General of Canada receives 998,000 emails expressing a no confidence vote, she will act. Include your name and province.   Include “No Confidence Vote” in the subject line.  Be not afraid to exercise your Charter rights.

Her Excellency The Right Honourable Mary Simon

[email protected]

Edited by Zeitgeist

literally Pre Crime coming next

Trudeau's 'anti-hate' bill will allow people to PREEMPTIVELY report Canadians for 'hate speech'

Proposed hate speech legislation would allow people to take others to court if they suspect that someone will post content deemed hateful online.

Proposed hate speech legislation would allow people to take others to court if they suspect that someone will post content deemed hateful online.

Bill C-36 states that "a person may, with the Attorney General's consent, lay an information before a provincial court judge if the person fears on reasonable grounds that another person will commit (a) an offence under section 318 [advocating genocide] or subsection 319" [inciting or promoting hate, promoting hatred].

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeaus-anti-hate-bill-will-allow-people-to-preemptively-report-canadians-for-hate-speech

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

literally Pre Crime coming next

Trudeau's 'anti-hate' bill will allow people to PREEMPTIVELY report Canadians for 'hate speech'

Bill C-36 states that "a person may, with the Attorney General's consent, lay an information before a provincial court judge if the person fears on reasonable grounds that another person will commit (a) an offence under section 318 [advocating genocide] or subsection 319" [inciting or promoting hate, promoting hatred].

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeaus-anti-hate-bill-will-allow-people-to-preemptively-report-canadians-for-hate-speech

Muslims become a protected class whereby slandering the prophet can get you fined.  

one important tip I will share with you

bear in mind that the police right now are often acting well outside of their authority

literally assaulting & extorting people on the street with no law backing that up

no law gives them the authority to act like the thugs they are now

they can't just go around barking orders at and/or grabbing people who are not breaking the law

so if you are confronted by the police

ask these very specific questions and try to get it all on camera

"what authority do you have to do what you are doing right now ?"

"What law am I supposedly breaking that you are ostensibly enforcing right now ?"

get that on the record if you can, it will matter in court

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

one important tip I will share with you

bear in mind that the police right now are often acting well outside of their authority

literally assaulting & extorting people on the street with no law backing that up

no law gives them the authority to act like the thugs they are now

they can't just go around barking orders at and/or grabbing people who are not breaking the law

so if you are confronted by the police

ask these very specific questions and try to get it all on camera

"what authority do you have to do what you are doing right now ?"

"What law am I supposedly breaking that you are ostensibly enforcing right now ?"

get that on the record if you can, it will matter in court

It's telling that the police services so far refuse body cams, unlike the majority of large cities in the USA.