Putin Dummying Another Dem President

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's actually a liberal position to take if you think about it.

On the one end of the spectrum people say: " 'Murica will never do business with godless commies. Hopefully their economies will forever remain stagnant and their people will grow up alone and in the dark."

On the opposite end of the spectrum people would say: " America will start to conduct business with the people in communist countries, and hopefully as the internet opens up the world and people get to know each other we can grow together."

The problem here is that NATO is a creeping threat, still aimed at Russia. "Hey, we're friends. Just get used to my gun being in your face as I come closer, pal o' mine."

I dunno if friendship with Russia would ever work, but not trying is not a great option. 

Yeah NATO is the agressor. Poor peaceful Putin can’t catch a break from all those warmongering Europeans and their underfunded militaries that are also somehow super threatening ?

• Thanks 1

NATO is well beyond its original mandate of saving Europe from the Soviet Union. But America is still expected to pick-up the tab. Had the Europeans and Canada actually cared about NATO, they'd pay their fair share rather than a tiny percentage...if that. But they didn't and still don't. So Russia fears NATO only so much, these days. A paper tiger outside the US military which seems to have a case of the woke flu like everything else. Need I mention Afghanistan? 

I imagine Putin is indeed rather irritated that NATO continues to draw-in former republics of the Soviet Union into their tent. We'd be mad too in a similar scenario as it isn't a terribly friendly move. Russia would've likely preferred a situation where the Ukraine & Baltic were an at least semi-friendly non-aligned buffer in-between. The point is getting along...because we have to.

Gas/Oil...well...you get what you paid for there...which is nothing. Even the US gets energy from Russia, now. So when America (and perhaps you) rejected the Trumpy Reeee MAGA and went for Mr. Ukraine Corruption himself it truly was shooting one's own foot. These serious fellows out beyond your realm don't play your stupid games. 

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1) The Convoy protesters were also a small percentage of Canada and they harmed far more Canadians than the indigenous protesters did temporarily keeping a few Quebecers from their propane. Considering that the righ wanted to hang those indigenous protesters high its the height of hypocrisy that they claim to have the right to hold the entire country hostage indefinitely for their fringe issue. 

They weren't a small percentage at all. That's just a stupid comment.

2) While there were fewer individuals injured n the Convoy protests the damage to the country was the same. 

Blah, blah, blah. 

Your post is so stupid that "m not gonna bother to respond to any of it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah NATO is the agressor. Poor peaceful Putin can’t catch a break from all those warmongering Europeans and their underfunded militaries that are also somehow super threatening ?

NATO is an aggressor. They're encroaching on the country that Biden gets his oil from. Joe scrapped the keystone pipeline and started importing hundreds of millions of barrels of oil from Russia and now NATO wants to be able to deploy tanks and fighter planes there, which would be an obvious threat to Russia. That seems like a threat to Joe's oil supply. Very bad. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 9:09 PM, BeaverFever said:

Hey Beave. Are you even capable of more than binary thinking?  Don't bother answering. It is, of course, a rhetorical question. BOTH SIDES ARE FUCKED!

Putin is apparently having a temper tantrum. NATO is at a loss as to any military response. Why does this silliness exist? 

Russian oil and gas is being pumped all over Europe. Trump tried to warn the EU and NATO about this. They chortled and proceeded to buy...Russian oil and gas. It was the Globalist thing to do...after all. And people like me are sitting having a morning coffee, trying to not scream, "I TOLD YA SO!"

Stupid people should not be allowed to lead. Pixie-Dust, Ol' Joe, Merkel, Macron and that silly bugger with the groovy hair style...Boris Johnson. A group of people who exhibit the intellectual acuity of a teen, versus an ex KGB guy who's getting addled in his advanced years and is having a temper tantrum. Ya...I feel safe.

This has to end people. These Libbies are driving us over the edge and our media is fucking egging them on.

New Rule: Stupid people must not become leaders!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

Germany announces huge increase in defence spending and commits to providing weapons to Ukraine. Putin did in four days what Trump couldn't do in four years. 

What Putin actually did was illustrate why Germany actually should be up at 2%, just like Trump said.  

Leftists: "? ? ? Why does Trump always have to be right!!!!! Can't he just be wrong for once"?

Ironically, if you called his vaccines a disinformation campaign you'd finally be right for once, but you guys are the ones pimping them ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Oh it exists, we just got a good demonstration in Ottawa.

The "Omacron" of TDS eh? OK...I dislike True-dough. I think he's childish, cowardly and embarrassing. I can imagine a lot of the people in that Freedom Convoy feel the same way. But there is a stark difference between that and true TDS. One of the more stark is the fact that some of those protesters...voted for Justin.

Have a nice evening.

Edited by Nationalist

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Oh it exists, we just got a good demonstration in Ottawa.

An example of TDS is a skinny man-bun dude at a parade in high heels and panties, carrying an "I LUV JUSTY-BOY" sign, saying something like "Does the glitter on my eyeshadow make me look too manly?" 

It's not always TDS though, it could just be entry-level leftist neurosis. 

And yet Trump, Tucker Carlson and then Republican Russian sympathizers STILL can’t bring themselves to condemn Putin or the invasion He’s criticized and insulted  USA, NATO, Europe plenty can’t being himself to utter a single harsh word against Putin.

You Putin apologists are the fascist fifth column, and I’m sure if you were alive during WW2 you’d be criticizing and attacking that democrat FDR daily with narry a mention of that Hitler fellow. 

Edited by BeaverFever

On 2/25/2022 at 10:52 PM, WestCanMan said:

They weren't a small percentage at all. That's just a stupid comment.

Blah, blah, blah. 

Your post is so stupid that "m not gonna bother to respond to any of it. 

Yes Canada has 38 million people. By definition the number of protesters are a small percentage, Einstein.

Only 20% of the overall population even agres with them   

You Trump supporters are always so bas with numbers. You can’t tell the difference between a few hundred, a few thousand, a few million or a few billion. It’s all just the same really big number that you can’t comprehend 

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

An example of TDS is a skinny man-bun dude at a parade in high heels and panties, carrying an "I LUV JUSTY-BOY" sign, saying something like "Does the glitter on my eyeshadow make me look too manly?" 

It's not always TDS though, it could just be entry-level leftist neurosis. 

Really? What about all the Fuck Trudeau flags. They had flags made for gods sake. If that isn't a syndrome, I don't know what is.

48 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes Canada has 38 million people. By definition the number of protesters are a small percentage, Einstein.
Only 20% of the overall population even agres with them   

It's far more than 20% - but not everyone who took the vax is a vax-Nazi. 

You Trump supporters are always so bas with numbers. You can’t tell the difference between a few hundred, a few thousand, a few million or a few billion. It’s all just the same really big number that you can’t comprehend 

You Turd-lovers are always so bad with numbers over 20. You can’t tell the difference between a hundred, a gross, a thousand, a million and googol. It’s all the same once anything outnumbers your fingers and toes....18, 19, 20, many.

Anything over 50 is like infinity to you. 

34 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Really? What about all the Fuck Trudeau flags. They had flags made for gods sake. If that isn't a syndrome, I don't know what is.

There was a waaaahmbulace there too, for people like you who get the vapors when they see anything unflattering about the dope. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There was a waaaahmbulace there too, for people like you who get the vapors when they see anything unflattering about the dope. 

Well there you go, anything that is critical of your hero is a syndrome but you can do anything you please and it is justified. 
That is the definition of a zealot.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well there you go, anything that is critical of your hero is a syndrome but you can do anything you please and it is justified. 
That is the definition of a zealot.

Is that what you call someone who opposes hate speech and fascism? A zealot? Wow, the leftists have their dictionary now, and it's just as stupid as the avg leftist.