New Brunswick goes full nazi and wants to prevent unvax from buying groceries

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the consequences don't need to include lockdowns and vax mandates

the only reason for the government to pile on is compliance not science

you're just a control freak and are hiding behind "public safety" to couch your totalitarian tendencies in

all you needed was an excuse to show your fangs, and you are using covid as that excuse

you might fool yourself with that fake af routine, but I ain't buying it

one silver lining about covid, it has exposed just how many people support totalitarian police states if the media triggers them with the right narrative

Whatever happened to wanting the government OUT of our homes like the pro abortionist LGBT crowd wants.

3 hours ago, myata said:

Let's agree with that, so what is the magical number that would justify arbitrary authoritarian methods? Who determined it and how? Does it depend on how effective the system is or it shouldn't and doesn't matter? We derailed the train, but you pay. What if in one place the number is 10 (inefficient system, retirement homes fiasco) and in the other, well designed and run system, 1.5? Would it still justify authoritarian measures, that is, people paying for ineptitude and inefficiency of the system and the bureaucracy that runs it?

A world result where 1/10th of 1 percent succumbed to COVID is NOT a good reason for authoritarian methods.  If as they claimed in the beginning we have 2 percent of the globe dying, that MIGHT have been a good reason.

5 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I'm not sure what question you are referring to but I trust the Canadian government, public health authorities and the CBC, Globe and Mail and global national news. None of them have given me any reason not to. They sometimes make mistakes but then so do all of us.

Do you have blind trust in them?

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

What right are you being stripped of? Where is it in the Charter. Entitlements aren't rights. No one is taking your choices away, you just don't want to live with the consequences of your choices.

We are being told how to conduct church services.  Told we must be vaccinated to go to a theater.  Its the snowball starting to roll.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

What right are you being stripped of? Where is it in the Charter. Entitlements aren't rights. No one is taking your choices away, you just don't want to live with the consequences of your choices.

It reminds me of those who said lockdowns didn't strip down anybody of their rights.

6 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

You think a 20 year old unvaxxed person is more vulnerable than a 70 year old double vaxxed? If so, you have clearly bought into the binary divide they are hoping you would have.

As he presents a binary choice.

A 20-year-old unvaxed person is more vulnerable than a vaxed 20-year-old and should stay home.

A 30-year-old unvaxed person is more vulnerable than a vaxed 30-year-old and should stay home.

Etc.

The more vulnerable should stay home, according to anti-vax proponents.

Just now, dialamah said:

A 20-year-old unvaxed person is more vulnerable than a vaxed 20-year-old and should stay home.

A 30-year-old unvaxed person is more vulnerable than a vaxed 30-year-old and should stay home.

Etc.

Should and have to.

Hmmm. 

What is the difference. Should you smoke pot? No. Should we make it illegal for you? Neither.

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Totally wrong.  The reason we have Charter protections for minorities is to protect their rights and prevent the stomping of their interests, as happened to the Jews in the Holocaust.  Totalitarian governments eliminate all opposition.  Hitler made all parties except the Nazi party illegal.  Communist countries are also one party systems.

”I may disagree with what you say, but I’ll fight to the death for your right to say it.”  Voltaire

And your saying it, while staying out of jail.  Notice that?

On 12/5/2021 at 9:09 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Ban from getting groceries if you are not vaccinated in New Brunswick.

Will the people disobey?

--

Beginning Saturday, people in New Brunswick who do not show proof of full vaccination can be barred from entering grocery stores to buy food.

The measure was announced as part of the province’s “winter action plan,” which allows any business, including grocery stores, the option of barring unvaccinated individuals.

According to Health Minister Dorothy Shephard, it comes as the province sees a “very concerning” rise in COVID infections over the last two weeks, particularly among unvaccinated Canadians.

The province reported 97 cases and 2 deaths since Thursday.

If nobody can see communism at work here in Canukistan then you have to be bloody well f'n stupid. to deny anyone the right to buy food is a crime against humanity. The Marxist political leaders in New Brunswick should be arrested, charged and jailed for discrimination against a minority that refuses to take the jab.

I guess that discrimination will be allowed and sanctioned if it is politically correct and woke to do so. And there are many Canadian buffoons out there that think that this discrimination is alright. Just wait until their turn comes one day when they are treated with discrimination and nobody will give a flying fk about them. 

What goes around, comes around.  ?

On 12/5/2021 at 9:17 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Some are told to not only exclude themselves and starve to death, but to literally be executed.

Interesting stuff - so because of the remote possibility of these people needing a hospital bed, they will be executed.

Speak about pro-active measures.  Nothing can be more radical than that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Etc.

Prog logic: A vaxxed 20 year-old is more vulnerable than a 20 year old with natural immunity and should stay home.

Did I get that right? No? Are we doing rules for thee but not for me, again?

Bet you're going to be surprised when the 'equity/build back better' boys get their social credit system in place and straighten you out on that. 

Just a matter of time before the rules are for you too. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

If nobody can see communism at work here in Canukistan then you have to be bloody well f'n stupid. to deny anyone the right to buy food is a crime against humanity. The Marxist political leaders in New Brunswick should be arrested, charged and jailed for discrimination against a minority that refuses to take the jab.

I can agree with you completely as long as you do not call it "communist" and invoke Marx.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:32 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

It is a ban unless the Groceries owners decides to put restrictions on the amount of customers it might welcome. 

I'd be surprised if any actually insisted on passports.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:32 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

What do you think about Germany and Austria? Would you support their steps in protecting you from the cough?

I don't know what you think they're doing, or why you think they're doing it, so no opinion on that.

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Etc.

Why don't you just stay at home so the non vaxed can feel safe to go outside or shop indoors somewhere. The story goes that even the vaccinated can still spread the covid virus.

I just read that on a Norwegian cruise ship with fully vaccinated passengers on board had an outbreak of covid. What a joke all of this covid nonsense is. And yet there are still so many idiots out there that think by taking all the vaccine jabs and booster jabs offered will keep them from getting covid. Hello liberal, are you getting it yet?  Probably not. ?

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Prog logic: A vaxxed 20 year-old is more vulnerable than a 20 year old with natural immunity and should stay home.

Did I get that right? No? Are we doing rules for thee but not for me, again?

Bet you're going to be surprised when the 'equity/build back better' boys get their social credit system in place and straighten you out on that. 

Just a matter of time before the rules are for you too. 

Exactly. These same fools that think that people who are not vaccinated should be forced to be vaccinated or locked down in their homes are just asking for it. Indeed, it is just a matter of time before the rules are for them too. People will never learn that the government is the problem. What goes around, comes around. 

I just read that a Norwegian cruise ship with fully vaccinated passengers on board had a covid outbreak. How is that for covid protection, eh? I guess someone forgot to put their mask on. ?

Source: The Epoch Times. 

11 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I don't know what you think they're doing, or why you think they're doing it, so no opinion on that.

What do you think about the fact they may fine or lock you up in Austria for not presenting yourself to the mandatory jab?

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I heard that about the Norwegian cruise ship too. You had to be vaxxed to get on board - crew or passenger.

Then boom, bang covid outbreak. 

Pandemic of the unvaccinated my Aunt Matilda.

We were told that we needed two weeks to flatten the curve, and all would be good, have now turned into almost 100 weeks to try and flatten the curve. This curve must be a million miles long? ?

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I heard that about the Norwegian cruise ship too. You had to be vaxxed to get on board - crew or passenger.

Then boom, bang covid outbreak. 

Pandemic of the unvaccinated my Aunt Matilda.

It seems crazy, ain't it. Vaccines weren't the panacea Big Pharma promised to sell us in a hurry, with contracts which are confidential from the public. Wow, who could have predicted that.

12 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Great points.  The pandemic restrictions and mandates are unnecessary and disgusting violations of human freedom.

The current “crisis” is manufactured.   A lot of doctors where we live are barely going into the office.  If these people don’t want to work, I suppose Covid can still be milked as an excuse.

It's manufactured in the sense that COVID deaths are not what is advertised as. When we instinctively think of a related death to a cause when reported, we think of it as the proximate cause and not the secondary cause of death. COVID is not the proximate cause of  many of the deaths we count in the West. For example, in the UK, you are counted as a COVID death is you were tested positive to Sars-Cov-2 28 days prior you passing away. This is bullshit.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

5 hours ago, Faramir said:

Fascists without the jack boots.  Canada is the little fascist country and China is the big one.

The most subtle, backstabbing of all the tyrannies that exist is when the tyranny has the pretext to be exercised for the good of the victim.