Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Did you even read the article?

Myocarditis and heart inflammation is one of the major adverse effects of the vax.  Especially for teenage boys.

Honestly, you act like 13 year old boys are just dying in their sleep for no reason all over the place. 

"Geez, can we really say it was the vaccine even though he had the exact adverse reaction they warn about with teenage boys?"

Gimme a break.

https://www.inquirer.com/health/aed-defibrillator-school-heart-cardiac-arrest-cpr-philadelphia-franklin-high-20190307.html

Apparently, teenagers hearts do stop on the rare occasion.  And, it’s good to find out the causes.  

I still don’t see from your quote where they concluded it was from the vaccine.  Maybe it was in a different article that gave the cause?

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You're right.  You very well could be.  You seem to lack logic and reason.

I think it’s logical and reasonable to wait until a credible medical professional declares whether someone died from getting a vaccine, don’t you?

I mean, if they were run over by a car and died a day later, you can reasonably conclude the car killed them….  But something like this, shouldn’t you wait for the information before coming to your conclusions?

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So the vaccine caused this?  

How can you be so sure when the experts are still investigating?

I can't say for sure, but when people who are 85 with co-morbidities cough within 2 hours of dying it's instantly declared "COVID! Case closed!" and that's a wrap, so how isn't that 13 yr-old's death automatically considered "vaxx-related" until proven otherwise?

Why does every single vaccine adverse reaction death require a lengthy, official investigation but C19 is always instant? 

If you think about whether or not there's a strong causal relationship, it takes a lot to kill a 13 yr old in their sleep, but thousands of 85 yr-olds with co-morbidities die in their sleep every night. 

Just now, Goddess said:

I feel like it's the same thing.  But yup, let's wait for the result.  Let's vax our kids in the meantime, too.

Did you vaccinate your children from measles knowing that there was a chance they could get seizures?  Or, if they were immune compromised, they could have even died from it.  It’s not always easy to tell if you’re immune-compromised until an event like that happens!   Yikes!

You probably did all the research, knew your child didn’t have underlying health issues and knew the risks were so small that it was worth getting them vaccinated despite the chances!  Because you seem like an intelligent person.

3 hours ago, EastCanada90 said:

lol stop whining..   there is nothing wrong with limiting peoples freedom who were 2 stubborn to get the vaccine and risk  the majority of us... so enjoy vaccine passports lady.

The majority of you got vaccinated to save your asses; isn't this enough for you.  You are saved.  Move on.

Here is an example of people who were very pro-active to vaccinate themselves:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/great-canadian-gaming-ceo-yukon-covid-vaccines-1.5886734

They did it to save their neighbors and for the greater good, of course.     They had absolutely no other reasons in mind.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I can't say for sure, but when people who are 85 with co-morbidities cough within 2 hours of dying it's instantly declared "COVID! Case closed!" and that's a wrap, so how isn't that 13 yr-old's death automatically considered "vaxx-related" until proven otherwise? 

You’ve shown that COVID is blamed for deaths in Canada when it wasn’t really COVID?  I missed where you showed that.  Maybe you can post your citations from experts again for me.

Why does every single vaccine adverse reaction death require a lengthy, official investigation but C19 is always instant? 

Do you think vaccine adverse reactions deaths are as easy to pinpoint as an 85 year old in hospital with COVID that died from fluid on their lungs?

I think the two cases probably require a different level of scrutiny, don’t you?  

If you think about whether or not there's a strong causal relationship, it takes a lot to kill a 13 yr old in their sleep, but thousands of 85 yr-olds with co-morbidities die in their sleep every night.

You think the vaccine constitutes “a lot”?  Enough to kill 13 year olds in their sleep?  And you’ll conclude this before the experts investigating it do?  

I wish I had your confidence in medical matters!!  I tend to leave it up to experts to decide how a 13 year old in a different country that I have no access to actually died.

23 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Myocarditis and heart inflammation is one of the major adverse effects of the vax.  Especially for teenage boys.

Honestly, you act like 13 year old boys are just dying in their sleep for no reason all over the place. 

"Geez, can we really say it was the vaccine even though he had the exact adverse reaction they warn about with teenage boys?"

Gimme a break.

This is tough for me because my own son is turning 12 soon and the pressure to get him vaxxed will be very real. He's a competitive athlete and he was already going to provincial championships when he was 9. 

Now he's at an age where there are national and int'l tournaments that he has a chance of qualifying for, and I don't know if he'll be able to go unvaxxed. 

I don't think that covid would make him very sick, but I don't like deciding for my kid either. 

I'm seeing my own family Dr tomorrow, I'll go with whatever he says, but I'm still really hoping for the Medicago vaxx to get approval. It's a traditional vaxx, not mRNA. 

3 minutes ago, cougar said:

The majority of you got vaccinated to save your asses; isn't this enough for you.  You are saved.  Move on.

Here is an example of people who were very pro-active to vaccinate themselves:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/great-canadian-gaming-ceo-yukon-covid-vaccines-1.5886734

They did it to save their neighbors and for the greater good, of course.     They had absolutely no other reasons in mind.

Some people do it for the $100…. If I hadn’t already gotten mine, I might make a trip to Alberta!

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Now he's at an age where there are national and int'l tournaments that he has a chance of qualifying for, and I don't know if he'll be able to go unvaxxed. 

Unless you can sneak him across the borders, stow away onto a ship maybe, I think it’s safe to say your son will be staying home for the foreseeable future if he isn’t vaccinated.  Maybe be happy that he got as far as he did by age 12?

40 minutes ago, Aristides said:

People and organizations sue governments all the time. It is the main reason things like the Pivot Legal Society exist.

I lawyers believe there is a case, they will either do it pro bono or for a percentage of the settlement. If they don’t, they either won’t take the case or demand cash up front.

Stop defending tyranny.  It’s disgusting.

11 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Some people do it for the $100…. If I hadn’t already gotten mine, I might make a trip to Alberta!

Wow, wow and wow!

I thought everyone was doing it for the greater good and to preserve neighbors and the public.

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

You’ve shown that COVID is blamed for deaths in Canada when it wasn’t really COVID?  I missed where you showed that.  Maybe you can post your citations from experts again for me.

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions

The CDC said: 

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

When you hear a stat like "600,000 Americans died of covid", that's not accurate. It's actually "600,000 Americans died with covid". You could really only say for sure that 6% of those people died from covid.

Do you think vaccine adverse reactions deaths are as easy to pinpoint as an 85 year old in hospital with COVID that died from fluid on their lungs?

Yes, sometimes. An inflamed heart is a hallmark of covid vaccinations.

The vast majority of people who have 'fluid in their lungs' live to tell about it. It's not a death sentence unless you're 85 with 2.6 co-morbidities.

I think the two cases probably require a different level of scrutiny, don’t you?  

I think that Pfizer and Moderna won't stand for any less than 100% certainty. Any grey area is welcomed. 

You think the vaccine constitutes “a lot”?  Enough to kill 13 year olds in their sleep?  And you’ll conclude this before the experts investigating it do?  

I wish I had your confidence in medical matters!!  I tend to leave it up to experts to decide how a 13 year old in a different country that I have no access to actually died.

Your confirmation bias is showing.

When a 13 yr-old dies in their sleep there's a cause.  When an 85 yr-old with co-morbidities dies it is a mixture of things

Now you know. Don't mess this one up again. 

8 minutes ago, cougar said:

Wow, wow and wow!

I thought everyone was doing it for the greater good and to preserve neighbors and the public.

No.  Some of the anti-vaxx people are doing it for the hundred bucks I think.  Their principles don’t run that deep.

But maybe I should have stamped my post as sarcasm?  Because it would cost me way more than $100 to get to Alberta…. Unless I stowed away on a ship.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When a 13 yr-old dies in their sleep there's a cause.  When an 85 yr-old with co-morbidities dies it is a mixture of things

Nowhere in the articles has it said how the 13 year old died.  Are you not presuming how the 13 year old died, before any medical expert has said so?  

And when medical experts say an 85 year old died of COVID, you will disagree with that medical expert.  

I will go with the expert opinion in both cases.  So yes.  My bias is to tend to believe the experts who work in the field.  I’ll freely admit to my bias. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is still under investigation. No conclusions reached yet as it takes 5 months. But your posts seem to indicate a conclusive cause that vaccine caused death.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Nowhere in the articles has it said how the 13 year old died.  Are you not presuming how the 13 year old died, before any medical expert has said so?  

Read much?

The family was told that preliminary autopsy findings suggest Jacob's heart was enlarged when he died and there was fluid around his heart, Burages said.

He died the night of June 15th, there was an autopsy performed on his body, by July 2nd he was already buried and there is still no official cause of death, but he shared the common vaxx symptom of other boys and young men. 

If people who die with covid can be listed as covid deaths then this is definitely a vaxx death. The well-documented vaxx symptom is still the only known medical issue that he was suffering from.

And when medical experts say an 85 year old died of COVID, you will disagree with that medical expert.  

Stop playing incredibly stupid dude, I already explained this to you in plain English: only 6% of the deaths listed as covid deaths happened without other co-morbidities listed among the causes of death. When you see "85 yr-old died of covid" there's a 94% chance that covid is only 1 of the causes of death on their Death Certificate. On average, there are 2.6 other causes listed. That means that in a lot of instances there are quite a few. 

If you wanna make people think that you're way smarter than you really are, just copy and paste my posts. You're welcome. 

17 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This is still under investigation. No conclusions reached yet as it takes 5 months. But your posts seem to indicate a conclusive cause that vaccine caused death.

And 600,000 deaths in the US get reported on the news as covid deaths and you don't question a single one of them. ?

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And 600,000 deaths in the US get reported on the news as covid deaths and you don't question a single one of them. ?

I questioned one of them.  Number 12,416.  They never got back to me.

Those bastards...

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Read much?

He died the night of June 15th, there was an autopsy performed on his body, by July 2nd he was already buried and there is still no official cause of death, but he shared the common vaxx symptom of other boys and young men. 

So no one knows…  except you and Goddess?  I’m wondering how you know…?

If people who die with covid can be listed as covid deaths then this is definitely a vaxx death. The well-documented vaxx symptom is still the only known medical issue that he was suffering from.

So because you think COVID deaths are inflated, you feel that you can speculate on other death where the cause is unknown?

Stop playing incredibly stupid dude, I already explained this to you in plain English: only 6% of the deaths listed as covid deaths happened without other co-morbidities listed among the causes of death. When you see "85 yr-old died of covid" there's a 94% chance that covid is only 1 of the causes of death on their Death Certificate. On average, there are 2.6 other causes listed. That means that in a lot of instances there are quite a few.

So if someone has a weakened immune system and dies because they get COVID, that means COVID didn’t actually kill them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

No.  Some of the anti-vaxx people are doing it for the hundred bucks I think.  Their principles don’t run that deep.

Those that get vaccinated for $100 are the lazy ones, who don't mind the shot, but just couldn't be bothered to get to the hospital.

A person who fears adverse reaction will never sell his body or life for $100.

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

So you think the risks of the vaccine are worse than getting the virus?

I am skeptical about the efficiency of the vaccine thus I think I am only stuck with the risks.   Then I must be in much better shape than Trump, Silvie Trudeau, or Boris Johnson.  If they can pull it off, I must be able to do that too.  Then other members in my family who are in fact at risk with compromised immune systems and who received personal vaccination invitations from the provincial health authority categorically refused to do it.  With all this in mind I see no point.  Now with  pressure on us from our government building, I am inclined to resist.  But, I voted Liberal - for the guys who want to vaccinate 100% of people not Conservative, for those who were going to be making exceptions.

Only reason  - I think Liberals are less harmful to our environment and wildlife.