The Lawsuits

One county in Michigan also flipped from Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to President Donald Trump after a vote-counting software glitch was discovered this week.

“Officials with Antrim County posted updated results showing President Trump won the county with 9,783 votes making up 56.46% of ballots cast. Joe Biden earned 7,289 votes or 42.07%,” WLNS-TV reported.

The software used in Antrim County, the “Dominion Voting System,” is also used in 64 other Michigan counties, according to the outlet.

On Saturday, the establishment media called the presidential race for Biden, despite the fact that vote counting remains ongoing and election litigation is expected this coming week from the Trump campaign.

https://www.westernjournal.com/report-fbi-opens-investigation-detroit-ballot-counter-blows-whistle-claims-illegal-activity/

8 minutes ago, betsy said:

One allegation is that people who have been dead were found to have risen up to vote.  Surely they can check that.

I don't know of many elections in my lifetime where the dead weren't said to have voted.  If I remember correctly, there have even been a couple of dead folks elected. 

While everyone appears to be focused on all these stalling tactics, I'm wondering just what the great pretender is actually up to.  Joe won't be sworn in until January 21rst 2021.  That gives the outgoing President plenty of time to do all manner of things not the least of which is issue pardons. 

1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

Hmm...thanks.

Worrisome. 

We lost Drudge. Conservatives are screaming "Fox sucks" at rallies and now some no-nut wonder afraid to sign his name to his opinion piece at the New York Post thinks if Trump takes his pat on the head and retires to Mar-a-Lago the new masters of the universe will retain all his victories and the world will go on as it was. 

Dream on Buddy.

I think Winston Churchill said it best when Chamberlain and his buddies thought he and Britain should just roll over and take it:

Winston-Churchill-finger-2-620x362.jpgM

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'd have to see the article. I notice you don't seem anxious to give it to me.

I had put it on one of the 2020 topic so didn't want to repeat it.

Edited by Argus

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

This one is worth a read in reply:

We’re In A Media Guerilla War. Wolverines!!

Didn't those wack jobs who tried to kidnap the mayor of Michigan call themselves Wolverines? You're quoting extremist militia nuts now as your support against Fox and the NY post and Drudge?

19 minutes ago, Argus said:

Didn't those wack jobs who tried to kidnap the mayor of Michigan call themselves Wolverines? 

No. Wolverine Watchmen.

Has nothing to do with the article though. I guess if you can point your finger and scree you're allowed to stay ignorant on countering opinions, eh? Is that the way it works? ;)

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Links to conservatives making unproven bullshit claims doesn’t prove then to be true. 

Right but... if they are filing all of these things we're reading on the bullshit sites like NewsMax then... at least we will hear the end of it when the ruling comes in.  

That's why I tell everyone to call their YouTube video and Blaze TV articles into the hotline.  

48 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I think Winston Churchill said it best when Chamberlain and his buddies thought he and Britain should just roll over and take it:

Winston-Churchill-finger-2-620x362.jpgM

Churchill probably wouldn't have known what it meant.  He would have used the "V" sign that was the reverse of his victory sign if he wanted to tell them to f**k off.

That said, in the first election after the war he was replaced as PM.  King George offered him a knighthood, and his reply was something to the effect that he could hardly accept the Order of the Garter when the people of England had just given him the Order of the Boot.  He knew how to leave.

Edited by bcsapper

53 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh for God's sake, little proggies, take a joke.

No wonder, everybody says the left can't meme.

No sense of ha ha.

I've got a great sense of humour!

But it does need humour.

I just got the comedy channel because I wanted to trade some of my other channels in on something and that was available so I thought I'd check it out. 

I saw that Trevor Noah guy for the first time or at least the 2 or 3 minutes of him I could tolerate. Also that woman who sticks her ass out in a drop the soap pose when she talks. Couldn't take 60 seconds of her.

My God, it amazes me that they're allowed out in public pretending to do comedy. That's horrible at an almost criminal level. If ever there was proof leftists don't know what funny is, there it is. I just shake my head trying to imagine the sort of person who could watch a whole half hour of that smelly crap.

I tried late night too. Kind of sucks now. There's one fat blond guy I don't mind. He's kind of all right, I guess. He has his moments.

But you're right Conservatives aren't allowed to do comedy in the mainstream anymore. I hear stand up comedy guys have been complaining about how the woke are ruining that venue too.

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

But you're right Conservatives aren't allowed to do comedy in the mainstream anymore. I hear stand up comedy guys have been complaining about how the woke are ruining that venue too.

Yeah I've heard that too. And yet here in this forum we have a professional comedian who completely denies that, as  a comic in all seriousness.

A James Woods tweet for a fist pump and a smile:

And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and “come together as one.” Her answer? “Go fuck yourself.”

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 8, 2020

BTW - evidence still being gathered like crazy. You're just not hearing about it...YET.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Nice try CNN:

The American people deserve fair elections. Every legal – not illegal – vote should be counted. We must protect our democracy with complete transparency.

— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) November 8, 2020

Melania’s statement followed an anonymously-sourced CNN story published Sunday that claimed both she and senior adviser Jared Kushner had approached the president urging him to concede the election, despite ongoing litigation and razor-thin margins in battleground states.

44 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

So the Wolverines have James Woods. Here's who the Pods have.

A BUREAU CHIEF OF CHINA’S STATE-RUN OUTLET CHINA DAILY APPEARED TO SUGGEST THAT THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY WAS A WINNER IN THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN RESPONSE TO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA’S PROJECTED VICTORY FOR JOE BIDEN.

Strange then that China and Russia haven’t acknowledged Biden s win while the western democracies all have.