The Presidential Debate

59 minutes ago, Boges said:

Note that DHS says White Supremacy is the biggest threat facing the US. Trump refused to denounce it.

Note that DHS also says that Canadians are the biggest threat for visa overstays in the U.S., and one just tried to assassinate the president and law enforcement officials in Texas.

Trump should denounce this....

• Like 1

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

It's the very fine people lie all over again, from a group of people that claim there are very fine people among the rioters, looters, and murders of the BLM/Antifa crowd.  Hypocrisy at it's finest!

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

When he said there were fine people on both sides, I'm pretty sure that he was talking about people debating the tearing down of statues or something like that. The Dems take that to mean "He thought that the white supremacists were swell". 

It's a run-of-the-mill Democrat slanderous lie like "Trump said that all immigrants are animals."

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Do you ever get tired of the McCarthyism based on no substance at all? 

That you choose to ignore the substance - while harping on every conspiracy theory the Trumps and Republicans bring up about the Bidens - is merely a reflection of your extreme partisanship.

Trump went bankrupt multiple times. His own sons both have said that only Russian investors saved them. Trump has been wildly evasive about his personal finances so we have no idea who he owes money too or how much. Though the Times story says over $400 million is due in the next few years.

Since his own sons admitted no western bank or investment firm would deal with them, it's almost certainly eastern European oligarchs. And given his history of breaking every rule and law he thought he could get away with, Steve Bannon is likely right that money-laundering is involved. Why else would the Russians funnel money to Trump? I mean, Trump has cheated everyone he dealt with but you don't cheat Russian oligarchs or your car blows up.

I realize you worship the ground he walks on, but Trump has been a scumbag his entire life. Your trust in him is incredibly misplaced.

Edited by Argus

Yeah, Biden tried to slip that one in too:

Once Again, Fake News Biden Repeats ‘Very Fine People’ Hoax

Biden was lying like a sidewalk last night.

I don't understand why you shrill Trumpsters keep screaming about this or that person lying when your God is a compulsive liar and that doesn't bother you in the slightest.

Wallace interrupted Trump 5 times more than he interrupted Biden:

Wow. Imagine that. When you ignore all the rules the moderator winds up interrupting you. That's almost like when you rob banks and shoot people the police show much more interest in you.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Anybody that still believes in the Russia hoax is a complete moron.  There is no more way around it at this point. with all of the information that's been released over the last few months.

Released by Republicans, yeah. Sorry, but your head is stuffed so deep into Trump's ass you simply can't see anything clearly.

Cultists are pathetic.

59 minutes ago, Shady said:

No wonder the Biden campaign refused a 3rd party inspection.

The same people who determined that there was nothing wrong with Hunter's cushy job at Burisma and the $1.5B from he got from the Communist Bank of China were the ones that determined that the wired earpiece was nothing to be concerned about. 

I wonder if Biden can even get out of bed today after all the drugs he took yesterday.  

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Seeing you haven't watched it...in all likelihood.

Even MORE irony. 

I've been posting stuff against BLM and pointing out the statistics on Black crime and its impact on the degree of attention police show Blacks for months. You've seen it. You've commented on it.

Have you had too much Trump Kool-aid and forgetten it already? This is the second time today you seem to be suggesting I'm some kind of apologist for BLM and all that crap.

Just now, Argus said:

I've been posting stuff against BLM and pointing out the statistics on Black crime and its impact on the degree of attention police show Blacks for months. You've seen it. You've commented on it.

Have you had too much Trump Kool-aid and forgetten it already? This is the second time today you seem to be suggesting I'm some kind of apologist for BLM and all that crap.

I paint what I see.

---Gahan Wilson.

I realize that Larry isn't really black...n' all.