George Floyd Bodycam Video Leaked, AG Keith Ellison Wanted it to Remain Hidden.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

From previous reports the cop knew Floyd, which means he almost certainly knew he was a convicted felon with a record of using firearms, and a junkie.

It was also reported that Floyd and the cop who killed him had an uncordial history. This fits a narrative of an asshole cop with a grudge. In this light it's easier to see why Floyd was scared perhaps out of his mind. He did end up dead after all.

Edited by eyeball

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

It was also reported that Floyd and the cop who killed him had an uncordial history. This fits a narrative of an asshole cop with a grudge. In this light it's easier to see why Floyd was scared perhaps out of his mind. He did end up dead after all.

FYI fitting a narrative isn't what the courts are interested in eyeball, courts need facts. Open-minded people want the same thing.

FWIW, re: the scared part, Floyd tested positive for Fentanyl and for covid, two things which both cause shortness of breath, so it's possible that he actually was having trouble breathing when he was just handcuffed and put in the back of the car.

I doubt that we'll ever know, and even if we do 'know' 50% of Americans will doubt the facts that come out anyways.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Hmmm, junkie felon afraid of police. How odd...

On 8/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, eyeball said:

Excuse me but could you identify who the purposeful buriers are?  Can you name any names and how they ordered everyone to obey them, was it thru memos, emails, recorded meetings, intercepted 5G signals...how exactly?

The purposeful buriers are the same people who tried to act like Rayshard Brooks was just a cool, fun-lovin', family-man that took a nap in his car and then got shot by racist white pigs for no good reason. The same people who acted like they just KNEW that Trump colluded with Russia for almost 3 years when they KNEW for most of that time that he did not. The same people who act like Trump did a quid pro quo in Ukraine and Joe/Hunter Biden's actions in China and Ukraine were obviously above reproach. The same people that acted like a snot-faced woman from Berkeley just had to be believed even though she was caught on some lies and made a ridiculously vague accusation. The same people who act like SNC was no big deal, firing Raybould was no big deal, blackface was no big deal, the hijab hoax was no big deal, the We scandal was just a minor misunderstanding, but Duffygate was an apocalyptic scandal. The ones who act like the riots were mostly peaceful, cops are mostly racist, defunding cops will make society better, the NS shooting had something to do with gun control laws, the Danforth shooter was just an incel, the attack in Pennsylvania were inspired by Trump's blatant anti-Semitism, , Smollett was no big deal, Michelle Obama's hate speech is inspiring greatness in grads, the Pulse Nightclub shooter wasn't an islamic terrorist, brining in islamic state terrorists/war criminals and letting them go free while re-branding them as 'fighters' was a great idea,  etc, etc, etc.

No one has to tell the alt-left dolts at CTV and CBC to bury anything, they hire alt-left-brainwashed muppets with no compunctions about lying and they spend more time polishing the spin than searching for the truth. Honestly they spend more time talking about fake Trump scandals than they do covering up actual Trudeau scandals. 

When a news item makes the rounds on CTV, do you ever worry that they'll present it accurately if in so doing they'll discredit their alt-left narrative? Gimme a break. The only time leftists are ever honest is when the mob is at their own door. 

The epitome of leftism is the ESPN reporter, Chris Palmer, tweeted about the riots. When a low-income housing complex was in flames he tweeted: "Burn that shit down. Burn it all down." Then when the rioters were in his neighbourhood he called the cops [leftist hypocrisy] and tweeted: "Get these animals TF out of my neighbourhood. Go back to where you live". and then "Tear up your own shit. Don't come to where we live at and tear our neighborhood up. We care about our community. If you don't care about yours I don't give a shit."

Soak it up eyeball. You've been on the wrong side of history regarding all of those issues, in grandly pathetic fashion.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Soak it up eyeball. You've been on the wrong side of history regarding all of those issues, in grandly pathetic fashion.

Beats being on the wrong side of reality.

@ironstone.  I suppose its a sign of the times but you did know people are often judged according to the likes they leave behind these days right? Just sayin'.

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Beats being on the wrong side of reality.

@ironstone.  I suppose its a sign of the times but you did know people are often judged according to the likes they leave behind these days right? Just sayin'.

Even with the benefit of hindsight you won't admit to what everyone else has already admitted to. LMAO. 

Are you one of the people who walks around with BLM signs, and blocks trains? If you lived in the States would you be joining the looters?

I did two searches on Google: "leaked bodycam footage of George Floyd CTV news" and "bodycam footage of George Floyd CTV news" and neither one found CTV showing or talking about the recently-released bodycam footage. I did the second search for CBC as well, crickets.

The fact that CBC and CTV aren't showing it, just because it doesn't fit their narrative, is the final bit of proof needed to conclude that CBC & CTV are pure crap. 

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Even with the benefit of hindsight you won't admit to what everyone else has already admitted to. LMAO.

Who? Admitted to what?

Are you one of the people who walks around with BLM signs, and blocks trains? If you lived in the States would you be joining the looters?

Only in your imagination.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The fact that CBC and CTV aren't showing it, just because it doesn't fit their narrative, is the final bit of proof needed to conclude that CBC & CTV are pure crap.

Couldn't agree more. Global is even worse, IMO. Comfort propaganda for zombies.

They are no longer news outlets as we understand that word. Maybe that concept doesn't even exist anymore, in our society.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

No a black man afraid of a white cop he'd crossed paths with and who had a history of violence especially towards blacks.

You're smarter than that Argus.

Was the cop ever convicted of breaking into people's homes and sticking guns into womens bellies demanding money? No? Didn't think so.

Almost all big city police have a 'history of violence'. It's what we pay them for, after all. And thus far those no evidence Chauvin was racist or that Floyd's race, as opposed to his criminality and the drugs in him, had any impact on his death.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

I don't think so either, I'm pretty sure he was recorded killing George Floyd though.

It looked that way until we learned that the police had no reason to believe Floyd when he said "I can't breathe", because he said the same thing when he was merely inside of a car.

Some people 'can't breathe' with a mask on, some people 'can't breathe' when they're inside a car... somehow 2020 became the year of pretending to not know how to breathe. 

I don't think so either, I'm pretty sure he was recorded killing George Floyd though.

And this was a bad thing? Is the world better off with Floyd gone?

Edited by Argus

I’m not so sure.  If one has COVID, and takes a drug that causes respiratory problems like fentanyl, it’s unclear as to what exactly caused his death.  Certainly having a knee on his neck couldn’t have helped, but he may have died regardless, since he was complaining about having trouble breathing long before he was on the ground.  The lesson of all this is don’t resist arrest.  If he hadn’t of resisted, he wouldn’t have been on the ground at all.  When you’re arrested, it’s not up for debate and discussion.  If you feel that you were wrongly arrested, there’s a legal path to pursuit that afterwards.

31 minutes ago, Argus said:

And this was a bad thing? Is the world better off with Floyd gone?

Apparently not given the reports of cities across America falling to communists and fascists. And not just your run of the mill commies and fascists but really radical one's.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yes I'm quite certain Derek Chauvin also had all the time he needed to reflect on this as he was kneeling on Floyd's neck.

Like I said, which you purposely skipped, he wouldn’t have been in that position if he wasn’t resisting arrest.  It’s not hard.  It’s actually a pretty low bar to clear.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shady said:

Like I said, which you purposely skipped, he wouldn’t have been in that position if he wasn’t resisting arrest.  It’s not hard.  It’s actually a pretty low bar to clear.

It shouldn't be but in any case the law seems to be saying, as evidenced by the charges against Chauvin, that he didn't need to kneel on Floyd's neck until he died to affect that arrest.  A bar that's still not low enough for too many cops and their cheering section.

59 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It shouldn't be but in any case the law seems to be saying, as evidenced by the charges against Chauvin, that he didn't need to kneel on Floyd's neck until he died to affect that arrest.  A bar that's still not low enough for too many cops and their cheering section.

Actually the bar isn’t low for cops.  That’s why it barely happens.  But for some reason, people still think an arrest is subject to debate and discussion.  I think maybe the education system needs to start teaching what to do when if you’re ever arrested.  Because that low bar is constantly missed by so many still resisting.  Btw, charges don’t mean somebody is guilty.  And as usual, they over charged because of public pressure, and now he’ll probably be acquitted.  They probably had a shot with manslaughter, but not first or second degree murder which requires premeditation.  Good luck proving that!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Whether or not Chauvin went too far is a matter for the courts.

The video conclusively proves that Floyd's death wasn't an example of police brutalizing a guy who didn't even need to end up on the pavement in the first place. They did everything right to give FG a chance to let hi arrest be conducted peacefully. George earned the first 5 -6 minutes on the ground. 

The other 3 cops are in the clear. 

• 4 weeks later...

You can't really trust mainstream news channels to give the whole picture.   Like what's really happening in Kenosha, Wisconsin.   All I see on tv are "peaceful protests."

This is scary stuff.  If there is no law and order, of course citizens will be forced to defend themselves and  property.

Edited by betsy