George Floyd Bodycam Video Leaked, AG Keith Ellison Wanted it to Remain Hidden.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well...I'm not sure Floyd wouldn't have died anyway. I'm not sure Chauvin meant to have Floyd die. I am sure Floyd was a scumbag.

Everyone knows he didn't intend to murder Floyd right there on the street, with video cameras on it all. But what these guys know to be true and what they say are completely different. 

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Their position was reduced to less than that even. They don't acknowledge that the drugs and heart condition even played a role and they still ignore the resisting arrest part and the long rap sheet. 

They just say "Chauvin held the approved position for too long. We were right!"

But that's not their initial story. Their initial story was: "Floyd was a gentle giant, Chauvin was plainly just a racist using his own illegal murder hold, pigs love killing unarmed black men, riots are justified (wait, what riots? We don't see no riots. But we want the uhhh 'rioters' let out of jail), the riots protests should last another 6 months, kids should stay angry, a few murders are understandable, taking over part Seattle is understandable, attacking police officers and overrunning police stations is understandable, and... there's nothing more to see here. This is the whole, true story."

Even after the MSM was allowed to watch (not have copies of... just watch) the Floyd video, they still went with the above narratives. They didn't think that the bodycam footage would be leaked, they thought that their lies would hold up until after the trial. 

They also don't acknowledge that the prosecution was allowed to tell lies while the truth was banned from the court. 

Just imagine ignoring all of the above and pretending that the whole argument was "Chauvin just held an approved restraint for too long..."

These guys are just lying a-holes. 

Gee...almost as if someone wanted social upheaval and chaos during Trump's presidency.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well...I'm not sure Floyd wouldn't have died anyway. I'm not sure Chauvin meant to have Floyd die. I am sure Floyd was a scumbag.

You don't have to be sure about the medical issues. We have people for that. Two medical examiners in separate evaluations concluded that Floyd died as a result of Chauvin's actions. Homicide. 

I don't know that Chauvin explicitly planned to murder Floyd, but his level of total indifference to the life or health of Floyd and the entirely predictable outcome--the outcome he had been warned about in training and the outcomes that the other officers tried to remind him of--certainly rises to the level of murder.

Sort of like shooting someone. You might be thinking about stopping someone rather than killing them, but it's a highly probable outcome of the action.

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You said the words that you meant to say, but they didn't mean what you wanted them to mean because the words are big and your brain is tiny.

FYI cognitive dissonance only occurs after you allow conflicting viewpoints into your head and they start battling for ownership of your brain. Get it? That's rule 1 of cognitive dissonance: without two conflicting thoughts there is no cognitive dissonance.

If you choose not to read about something or watch it at all, or you just do so while looking to find fault with it but not trying to actually understand it, then you will never experience cognitive dissonance. 

In your case, you will never experience cognitive dissonance because your confirmation bias has you scanning the internet for bullshit that tickles your fancy, and it also prevents you from absorbing accurate info that displeases you. 

You only have 1 thought in your little pea brain because your confirmation bias prevents the truth from getting in there.

Do you understand these things now, dummy? 

Cognitive bias - conflicting information.

Confirmation bias - single viewpoint cranium, nothing undesirable gets in. 

You've been given accurate information which conflicts with your views, considered it, and rejected it without understanding due to COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. 

AKA, It didn't fit with YOUR preconceived ideas because they are not based on REALITY, probably just what you heard on FOS LIES.

Do you understand NOW? LMAO

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Chauvin kept his restraint on Floyd even AFTER the EMT arrived. He FAILED in his DUTY to apply first aid.

That proves his INTENT and is why he was CONVICTED.

It is OBVIOUS that you STILL don't understand the EVIDENCE.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Their position was reduced to less than that even. They don't acknowledge that the drugs and heart condition even played a role and they still ignore the resisting arrest part and the long rap sheet. 

They just say "Chauvin held the approved position for too long. We were right!"

But that's not their initial story. Their initial story was: "Floyd was a gentle giant, Chauvin was plainly just a racist using his own illegal murder hold, pigs love killing unarmed black men, riots are justified (wait, what riots? We don't see no riots. But we want the uhhh 'rioters' let out of jail), the riots protests should last another 6 months, kids should stay angry, a few murders are understandable, taking over part Seattle is understandable, attacking police officers and overrunning police stations is understandable, and... there's nothing more to see here. This is the whole, true story."

Even after the MSM was allowed to watch (not have copies of... just watch) the Floyd video, they still went with the above narratives. They didn't think that the bodycam footage would be leaked, they thought that their lies would hold up until after the trial. 

They also don't acknowledge that the prosecution was allowed to tell lies while the truth was banned from the court. 

Just imagine ignoring all of the above and pretending that the whole argument was "Chauvin just held an approved restraint for too long..."

These guys are just lying a-holes. 

You're the one who believes YOU KNOW MORE than those who HEARD THE EVIDENCE and CONVICTED Chauvin.

And you're TRYING to get around your IGNORANCE by claiming everyone who disagrees is LYING.

You KNOW NOTHING about legal justice.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

You don't have to be sure about the medical issues. We have people for that. Two medical examiners in separate evaluations concluded that Floyd died as a result of Chauvin's actions. Homicide. 

I don't know that Chauvin explicitly planned to murder Floyd, but his level of total indifference to the life or health of Floyd and the entirely predictable outcome--the outcome he had been warned about in training and the outcomes that the other officers tried to remind him of--certainly rises to the level of murder.

Sort of like shooting someone. You might be thinking about stopping someone rather than killing them, but it's a highly probable outcome of the action.

My problem is had Floyd cooperated with the police he'd be alive now. His drug abuse and Chauvin's actions killed him. This dog was not worth all the rioting destruction and death that resulted.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You're the one who believes YOU KNOW MORE than those who HEARD THE EVIDENCE and CONVICTED Chauvin.

And you're TRYING to get around your IGNORANCE by claiming everyone who disagrees is LYING.

You KNOW NOTHING about legal justice.

As for you...PeeWee...you are incredibly childish, irrational and psychotic.

Get help.

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My problem is had Floyd cooperated with the police he'd be alive now. His drug abuse and Chauvin's actions killed him. This dog was not worth all the rioting destruction and death that resulted.

Get help.

Yes, if Floyd had cooperated with the police, he'd be alive now. He paid too high a price for that failure. 

And if the police hadn't murdered him for basic resistance, he'd be alive now. His murderers are paying the price for their part as well.

Two to tango. We expect more from our police officers.  And in this case that includes the rapid escalation of the initial encounter. Floyd was involved in a non-violent, non-emergent potential crime, passing a counterfeit bill that he may or may not have known was counterfeit. Yet the police response was to immediately point a gun at his face. It's not that weird that Floyd freaked out. People do funny things when you put a gun in their face--especially if they are high. He thought he was going to be killed. That's the cycle we're in at this point. Black Americans are so afraid of the police killing them that they react fearfully in ways that make it more likely that they will be killed. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Childish is calling a troubled man "this dog." You're the one who, like Chauvin, needs help with your humanity.

48 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Get help.

^Pure PROJECTION. 🤮

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yes, if Floyd had cooperated with the police, he'd be alive now. He paid too high a price for that failure. 

And if the police hadn't murdered him for basic resistance, he'd be alive now. His murderers are paying the price for their part as well.

Two to tango. We expect more from our police officers.  And in this case that includes the rapid escalation of the initial encounter. Floyd was involved in a non-violent, non-emergent potential crime, passing a counterfeit bill that he may or may not have known was counterfeit. Yet the police response was to immediately point a gun at his face. It's not that weird that Floyd freaked out. People do funny things when you put a gun in their face--especially if they are high. He thought he was going to be killed. That's the cycle we're in at this point. Black Americans are so afraid of the police killing them that they react fearfully in ways that make it more likely that they will be killed. 

So lesson learned. Don't resist arrest.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Childish is calling a troubled man "this dog." You're the one who, like Chauvin, needs help with your humanity.

^Pure PROJECTION. 🤮

He was a multi-time loser. A career criminal. 

A dog.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

You've been given accurate information which conflicts with your views, considered it,

Ah-haaaa, so now you're acknowledging the tough part: conservatives actually do read/watch/listen to/consider conflicting accounts before they form their own opinions.

You'd be correct to say that cognitive dissonance is experienced at the moment we let conflicting ideas collide. Congrats robo, you finally got one right.

Now I'll contend that your confirmation bias has you chasing alt-left bullshit, and it's the main reason for your inability to process or consider unwanted information. 

[/lesson]

Go forth and spew your disinformation with a greater understanding of words with more than 5 letters now, grasshopper. 

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So lesson learned. Don't resist arrest.

Chauvin (and MPD cops) learned his lesson: don't kill a perp when you have a CHOICE.

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

He was a multi-time loser. A career criminal. 

A dog.

He was a product of his environment and you don't know JACK SHIT about what it's like to be black in America.

Brutal treatment makes men BRUTES.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Chauvin (and MPD cops) learned his lesson: don't kill a perp when you have a CHOICE.

Yep. Before that the cops used to kill everyone. 

I got killed by cops once when I was stopped for speeding.

He was a product of his environment and you don't know JACK SHIT about what it's like to be black in America.

He was a product of his culture, and his culture is carefully manipulated by Dems, Hollywood and the music industry. "1) You need handouts, so vote for us, 2) no one will hire you so school is a waste of time, 3) being gangsta is cool, 4) being a smart-ass kid or an angry adult is cool, 5) if you don't have sh1t, blame other people, 6) being a father is unnecessary, just get b1tches pregnant."

Try to tell me that black kids in America don't have the lowest standards of anyone on earth to live up to...

If you're a Jew or an Asian getting 95% on a test is a fail. Not graduating college/university is a fail. Not raising your kids, as a man, will get you banned from your own family.

In the Latino community not raising your kids, as a man, will get you banned from your own family.

If you're a black man, graduating HS is an overachievement (in a high percentage of communities) and being a responsible father is not important. 

A failed family environment growing up makes men of every race criminals. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yep. Before that the cops used to kill everyone. 

I got killed by cops once when I was stopped for speeding.

Your mockery proves you to be unserious.

He was a product of his culture, and his culture is carefully manipulated by Dems, Hollywood and the music industry. "1) You need handouts, so vote for us, 2) no one will hire you so school is a waste of time, 3) being gangsta is cool, 4) being a smart-ass kid or an angry adult is cool, 5) if you don't have sh1t, blame other people, 6) being a father is unnecessary, just get b1tches pregnant."

Try to tell me that black kids in America don't have the lowest standards of anyone on earth to live up to...

If you're a Jew or an Asian getting 95% on a test is a fail. Not graduating college/university is a fail. Not raising your kids, as a man, will get you banned from your own family.

In the Latino community not raising your kids, as a man, will get you banned from your own family.

If you're a black man, graduating HS is an overachievement (in a high percentage of communities) and being a responsible father is not important. 

Culture is PART OF environment. 

A failed family environment growing up makes men of every race criminals. 

Slavery started the "failed family environment" CHAIN and that's been INHERITED by many ever since.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your mockery proves you to be unserious.

Mockery?

What mockery.

The cops actually killed me once for a speeding ticket. "I'M A VICTIM GODDAMMIT!"

Culture is PART OF environment. 

And the people with the most influence over that culture, eg the Dems/Hollywood/TV producers, all do their best to drag blacks down.

If you were an 8 yr-old black kid and Obama said that Trayvon was "just a black kid who ran into a racist cop, and that's just the way it is in America", would you feel like it was worth it to invest most of your energy into getting an education? 

Robo, people have treated the Jews like shit and forced them to live in ghettoes all over the world for over a thousand years. There were actual laws against the upward economic mobility of Jews all over the ME and they still thrived. When people become too envious of them they have riots, slaughter them, or drive them out.

Slavery started the "failed family environment" CHAIN and that's been INHERITED by many ever since.

Wrong: https://pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdf/10.1257/jep.4.4.65

• The changes in family structures of black American households over the past three decades have been remarkable. In 1960, 33 percent of black children were not living with two parents. By 1988, the figure had risen to 61 percent. During the same period, the fraction of all black children born to an unmarried mother rose from 23 percent to over 60 percent.

Did slavery end in 1961, dummy?

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Lol...

And you should know that? I mean...it was you Libbies who created the ghettos in the first place.

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...

And you should know that? I mean...it was you Libbies who created the ghettos in the first place.

He's not answering you. You need to make it about Trump's dick if you want his full attention. 

• Haha 1