Wet Got Bigger Problems Than George Floyd

Guest ProudConservative

On 6/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, Infidel Dog said:

I think if you heard my point you'd have better luck coming up with a relevant reply to it. Here, I'll make it simple.

malkin-racism-liberals.jpg

I heard your simplistic stereotype the first time. Repeating it doesn't make it any more credible.

Edited by Rue

On 6/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Infidel Dog said:

The Black and White of Systematic Racism

More at link.

You just proved my point yet again. You engage in rigid, simplistic all or nothing stereotyping. Its what people do when they can not handle nuance.  Use the thesaurus for the word nuance. 

On 6/6/2020 at 12:00 PM, Infidel Dog said:

So Justin was out there at a protest ignoring social distancing guidelines, because apparently it was more important to get in a photo op.

Somebody in the crowd shouted out to him "Go Home Blackface! Go home!"

5edadf8120302744cd27f3a7.JPG

He's a pretentious politician yes. Does that make your extremist all or nothing labels any more valid?

On 6/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, Infidel Dog said:

I think if you heard my point you'd have better luck coming up with a relevant reply to it. Here, I'll make it simple.

That's not your point, it's a meme you copied lazily from some source.  I enjoy talking with individuals but if they start spouting memes, I assume they have no original thoughts and put them on ignore with the many others ... 

What do you think of memes ?  Do you think they are the height of web forum sophistication ?  Why so and what is wrong with you ?

On 6/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, OftenWrong said:

So are you.

I admit I do that with some intentionally and some unintentionally. Valid criticism. Yes. Doesn't make it right. You haved the right to challenge my pretentious  face before I do it. Good point...but on Infidel's arguments I argue against them with classic conservative arguments. I find his positions inherently liberal and fascistic. 

I do not think he cares about cops or mutual respect, just his own personal ideology. I read Shady and Wes much differently. I see them as openly making partisan arguments and admitting that openly but Infidel's positions far more rigid.  That  is only my subjective take.

I can not see any difference between Infidel Dog positions and Taxme positions. 

That is me. I do not claim to be superior  just totally against  Dog's  agenda like MH. I like to call Dog's  Russian anti American agitation a script designed to incite hatred against Americans.

Ultimately to accept Dog's reasoning  I opinecthat you end up in an anti democracy, anti individual head space justifying all or nothing might is right do it my way or you are the enemy thinking. Putin piss pus thinking.

Thanks I pass. The very issues the Yanks have are what also makes them admirable. They get it out in the open. When Trump asked on June 1 to impose the Insurrection Act his AG, Joint Chiefs of Staff and Defence Secretary said no. He listened. That is the beauty of the checks and balances system. He could not pull a Putin.

Nobody saw that. No one talks about that. They bloody well should. Yah the Yanks have issues. They will sort them out. Good soldiers stood up and refused to be used politically. That is the US Infidel doesn't get and I suspect loaths because he supports Iranian theocracy and Putin totalitarianism.

The US military is every damn colour today. It's no Russian political tool of a dictator and it's no Chinese political tool crushing Hong Kong citizens. Up the Yanks in all their chaos. They are continuing the development of their expression of fred speech. If it goes too far they know what to do. 

Yah I support Mitt Romney and Colin Powell. What can I say. 

Edited for spelling on June10

Edited by Rue
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

I didn't insult you personally, I talked about your behaviour.  The 'I know you are but what am I' defense would work better if you had an example of me doing this.  If you do, I will explain/retract the statement as necessary.

I know you didn't mean me. You're assuming you know his motivations, same as I do.

But now lets look at reality. What is political posturing, What is saying something you know sounds good, but can never happen? Or do you actually think they are serious about removing a police force. If they are, I pity those ordinary citizens caught up in this whom are the majority, but they're not loudly counter-protesting these protestors.

1 hour ago, Rue said:

You just proved my point yet again. You engage in rigid, simplistic all or nothing stereotyping. Its what people do when they can not handle nuance.  Use the thesaurus for the word nuance. 

He simplistically stereotyped...

I'm noticing anybody who disagrees with you is simplistically something. Allows you to strut about bloviating with your nose in the air pretending you didn't hear the points.

Whatever, I guess.

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

1. I know you didn't mean me. You're assuming you know his motivations, same as I do.

2. What is political posturing, What is saying something you know sounds good, but can never happen?

3. Or do you actually think they are serious about removing a police force. If they are, I pity those ordinary citizens caught up in this whom are the majority, but they're not loudly counter-protesting these protestors.

1. No I'm not.  You could be right about your guess, who am I to say ?
2. Lots of people strive for change.  Maxime Bernier even ran FOR PM with no chance of winning.  Can I say he was doing it knowing he would get 2% ?  No.
3. Your comment about political posturing was in response to Romney and NASCAR protesting police brutality.  I don't know what the plan is for communities who think they can 'remove' their police force.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Your comment about political posturing was in response to Romney and NASCAR protesting police brutality.  I don't know what the plan is for communities who think they can 'remove' their police force.

Is that all Romney et al are saying? 

I was expecting more people to come forward and say they are actually all for police brutality. Yet to my disappointment, there are none. 

So what is Romney’s point then, I wonder. 

6 hours ago, Rue said:

Yah I support Mitt Romney and Colin Powell. What can I say.

Trump may inspire incivility because he is himself, uncivil. His government policies and actions however seem to be the direction US voters want. 

It should be noted while this BS distracts us, normal problems with countries like NK and Iran continue. All we get to know are these things.

As the thread title reads, wet got bigger problems then George Floyd 

Edited by OftenWrong

On 6/8/2020 at 1:49 PM, OftenWrong said:

Trump may inspire incivility because he is himself, uncivil. His government policies and actions however seem to be the direction US voters want. 

It should be noted while this BS distracts us, normal problems with countries like NK and Iran continue. All we get to know are these things.

As the thread title reads, wet got bigger problems then George Floyd 

That's right there's a very high probability of a 2nd wave of COVID-19 coming but nary a word about the next lockdown. And of course there's still climate change.  We're not all distracted you know.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:37 PM, OftenWrong said:

1. Is that all Romney et al are saying? 

2. I was expecting more people to come forward and say they are actually all for police brutality. Yet to my disappointment, there are none. 

3. So what is Romney’s point then, I wonder. 

1. As far as I know.  It would have made headlines if Romney advocated for defunding the police, or anything else.
2. Ok.
3. It's a pretty clear message ,actually.  Romney calls killing 'abhorrent', says 'Black Lives Matter'

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. As far as I know.  It would have made headlines if Romney advocated for defunding the police, or anything else.
2. Ok.
3. It's a pretty clear message ,actually.  Romney calls killing 'abhorrent', says 'Black Lives Matter'

Thank you for clarifying these vital issues.

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2020 at 11:36 AM, Infidel Dog said:

bloviating with your nose in the air

The correct grammar would have been, " bloviating through your mouth with your nose in the air.."

You boys at the desk need to bone up on your vernacular.

Edited by Rue

On 6/8/2020 at 11:36 AM, Infidel Dog said:

He simplistically stereotyped...

I'm noticing anybody who disagrees with you is simplistically something. Allows you to strut about bloviating with your nose in the air pretending you didn't hear the points.

Whatever, I guess.

No you notice when I disagree with you I often dismiss your views as simplistic. You are not " we" and you are not "everyone" but I do notice you do often revert to the tactic of referring to yourself in the plural no doubt  thinking this will make you sound more credible. It does not but does show  you use multiple identities on this forum oooopsy.

Also to clarify, simplicity can lead to profound expressions or rigid defective conclusions. In your case yes I have never read anything from you in the former category just the latter

Finally "bloviate" does not mean blow with the nose...it refers to what you do with your mouth....but then that might explain why you would try put certain things up your nose.

Careful.

Edited by Rue

2 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

No, but it can help explain things. it's just another piece of this complex puzzle.   Context is also important.

The report certainly underscores the racist context.  It also suggests that Floyd had an inclination towards standing up to bullies who abused their authoritah which might explain why Chauvin murdered Floyd given the opportunity to do so.