Panic, Ignorance, Shut Up Already

Rue
Message added by Charles Anthony

merged "Fear and the coronavirus 2" into this thread

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

So we mass produce ventilators and everyone works in healthcare, just as most people were in the military or munitions during the war.  

If it's the Doomsday Bug, if the lock picks figure out how to pick the stronger locks, the people who build the ventilators will be dead.

17 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Cold Wartime conditions, this is like the Cuban Missile Crisis

Not much you can do but kick back and enjoy what time you would have left if this turns out to be the Doomsday Bug

Just saying, Zoonotic Novel Coronavirus has the characteristics of a Doomsday Bug, that's the kind of bug it's going to be when it comes.

It's not going to be plague, it's not going to be ebola, it's going to be a Super Cold,  sort of like this one right here.

The two biggest UK supermarkets are now resticting customers to just 3 of any particular food item.

Rationing has returned already.

Ironically, it's the people who remember how to cope with rationing and have the recipes for carrot jam who will be the first to go...

Edited by Iceni warrior

2 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

The two biggest UK supermarkets are now resticting customers to just 3 of any particular food items.

Rationing has returned already.

This is the brink of global war against an alien invader, one which is evolving in real time

The level of panic in government is not in line with their happy talk, they say don't worry, while they are the ones wetting their pants.

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The government just announced an $82 billion aid package

That's the largest single spending program in Canadian history and the national debt just went up over 10% in the blink of an eye

Like I say ; wetting their pants.

Boris just announced a schools closure. All exams canceled.

Manufacturers have been asked to switch production to ventilators.

We'll be asked to ''make do and mend'' next.

Edited by Iceni warrior

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Ottawa is now saying "you can go outside for fresh air, but avoid human contact"

I'll take the advice they gave to our nuclear submarine commanders.

If you turn on Radio 4 longwave at 1900 hrs GMT and the Archers isn't being broadcast you know that it's all over and everyone you once knew is dead. Act as you feel fit.

1 minute ago, Iceni warrior said:

I'll take the advice they gave to our nuclear submarine commanders.

If you turn on Radio 4 longwave at 1900 hrs GMT and the Archers isn't being broadcast you know that it's all over and everyone you once knew is dead. Act as you feel fit.

I'm a hedonist, I can enjoy myself in any situation short of hospitalization or imprisonment, so I'll just carry on with that, until I hit contact.

Upon contact, the training will take over.

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

The calm before the storm?

It may in fact be an overabundance of caution, cascading panic has taken hold and is feeding on itself.

I just look at the bug itself, and it has all the parts to be a firestorm, they just haven't kicked into high gear, or so we are told.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:49 AM, Rue said:

Ok I have had it up to my fat head over the sheer non stop stream of corona virus discussion most of it ignorant, untrue, exaggerated, and just out and out idiotic.

The actual panic over this virus can be explained:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/why-coronavirus-has-created-a-panic-despite-low-fatality-rate/ar-BBZuJlw

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-coronavirus-is-causing-a-global-panic-but-thats-a-good-thing

https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/coronavirus-is-it-a-cause-for-panic/

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2020-02-12/coronavirus-in-america-keep-your-panic-in-check

Let's just summarize it:

1-the virus is new, the reactions to it are NOT;

2-the vast majority of people who contracted it made full recoveries and had mild symptoms-those who have died were already seriously immunity compromised which means its not the virus itself which is fatal but the lack of immunities in a particular individual's body when they have specific pre-existing medical conditions;

3-when something is invisible. appears to be beyond understanding and control in a quick simple response, it creates a threat, then anxiety and panic is a further acting out of the anxiety;

4-internet and cell phones have socially amplified and glued people to a myopic obsession to the virus;

5-the actual chance of getting infected is LOW if you simply wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough  and do not touch surfaces others touch;

6-flu is far ore infectious and serious and takes far more lives than this  virus;

7-people who eat a properly balanced diet, wash their hands at least 20 seconds, if they do eat meat cook it properly and get the right amount of sleep will have sufficient immunities to ward off this or other viruses;

8-every virus has a dna sequence which once coded can then enable us to come up with a vaccine;

Let us summarize it again:

a-the corona virus is not the problem or killing people and will not kill most people-its secondary infections people with pre-existing immunity deficiencies then catch as these infections piggy back onto the person with the virus that makes them sick or might kill them;

b-the secondary infections, i.e., pneumonia are treated with anti-biotics which means in most cases even with immune deficient people anti-biotics, anti-inflamatories and hydration will keep them alive;

c-the medical complication leading to respiratory illnesses is caused by swelling and so people are given steroids like Solu-Medrol to reduce the swelling.

Ignorance of the above is unintentionally insulting to nurses, doctors, paramedics, firefighters, police or other front-line workers who each day are exposed to thousands of pathogens and contagious bacterias and viruses-panic is a message that says what these people are expected to deal and manage, you and I do not have to and we have a right to engage in irrational behavior but they don"t?

How about all the people in countries who live with far more serious contaminants, diseases and pandemics? Why are all of you suddenly panicked over corona never that way in the past over Ebola?

When Zeka virus, Avian (bird) flu, Legionaire's disease, Swine flue, Spanish flu spread were you buying toilet paper? Did you buy up toilet paper when you first heard of AIDS?

Does your exposure to salmonella poisoning, e-coli bactreria, cause you to panic and buy toilet paper?

What the hell has happened to some of you?

Well let me say, your governments have not helped. Their shutting down schools giving you the impression this is a constructive way to stop the virus simply fuels your panic. The virus doesn't magically disappear because you slow down its spread-viruses do not disappear and most are quickly contained if you just wash your hands and stop using your cell phones as a petri dish to cultivate and maintain the bacteria and viruses you carry around.

Put down that bloody cell phone that leads you by the nose. Wash your friggin hands for twenty seconds, cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze and don't lick people's swet or drink their blood.

Gee how hard is that?

Next use common sense. You want to eat meat, properly clean and cook it damn it. You want to eat mammals you know have diseases, that is your choice, but don't act surprised when they pass on viruses to you. You are not a vulture. Vultures have amazing stomach acids that make them immune to almost any damn virus out there. You act like a vulture but you aint a vulture.

Likewise rats and cockroaches other than vultures have the best  immunity systems for resisting infection. Not us homo sapiens.

There that said, get your carriage full of toilet paper out of my face thank you.

Have you finally realized that this is all just a globalist manufactured virus crisis now? As you said, there has never been any such panic over a virus like this one ever. 700, 000 people a year die from some flu every year around the world. No one panics over it, and empties the shelves of toilet paper. Personally, I think that this is all just a test run by the globalists to see how far and how much panic they can create among the sheeple so that they will know what to do next time to convince the sheeple even more that the next created virus that will come along in another couple of years will no doubt be even bigger than this one. Our politicians and the media are the spokes persons for the globalists. Why? Because they pretty much own both of them. There is no real good reason for all of this lock down going on. What's next? Personally, I believe that we are just being tested for the next big virus to come along in another couple of years. Hey, you never know, eh? Question more. 

Today, the border has now been pretty much shut down between America and Canada. Does this mean that the unofficial border entry points like at Roxham Road will be shut down to all of those illegal criminal so called refugees from entering Canada? I don't think so. And when those illegals enter Canada, what kinds of diseases are they bringing in with them? Will they all be quarantined at the border for safety and health reasons? I doubt it. With the political leaders that we have now running this phu-ked up country, they will still be welcoming them with wide open arms and still saying welcome to Canada. What can we do for you to make your life more comfortable while you stay here in Canada?  Question more. 

Just this constant every minute of every day reporting about this virus must tell some people that what is with all of this constant repetition over and over reporting about this virus every second of every day. They have never done this before for any of the other viruses that have been around for decades now? What is so important about this one? And what will be next on the agenda for us all? Total lock down? Martial law? There does appear to be something wrong with this virus picture. Question more. ;)