Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's not so easy in a frozen wasteland, you basically need a heated greenhouse to keep your supply going year round.

Nah, you just need a large wardrobe and a couple of grow lamps.

10 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Nah, you just need a large wardrobe and a couple of grow lamps.

Nah, you don't want to grow inside your house, that will destroy your property value, weed is a weed, it's rather filthy in terms of its effects on homes.

And no landlord in Canada will allow you as a tenant to grow weed on their property.

You would be liable as well, they could sue the shit out of you for doing so.

Edited by Dougie93

On 2/27/2020 at 4:48 PM, ProudConservative said:

I havn't been around for a while. It looks like our worse fears with the coronavirus is coming true. The Dow Jones has lost almost 5000 points this week. The shelves in some Italian supermarkets are empty.

Some experts are predicting that 70% of the worlds global population will be infected with the virus....

Tomorrow morning as soon as the strores are open, you need to Stock up on as much dried food as you can.

I have purchased over 200lbs of Brown rice, dried beans, frozen meats, frozen fruit, and frozen vegitables. It only cost me about $300

You don't want to be one of the last people in line at the supermarkets, when the food runs out.

Justin Trudeau is complely distracted with the rail blockaid... 

We are about to have extream shortages.

So whatever you think you need to buy for the next few months.... Go to to stores tomorrow, and make sure to buy it.

Once the pandemic starts, food can be contaminated.... So make sure to sterilize the kitchen, and cook all your food.

For one thing we all need to stop buying products from China. Who knows what may be in those products. This is where Donald Trump is right. Let's start making our own products as much as we can and stop relying on the rest of the world, especially from China, where they do not care as to what they put in food nor are most places where food is prepared in dirty surrounding conditions. They even feed their fish with chicken droppings. China is nothing more than bad news for Canada. Do not even go there for a holiday. 

The virus will not be all that bad in Canada. A vaccine is being worked on now to stop and kill this virus. Getting ones self all into a panic is silly. The stores will always be stocked unless there are many people like you who will do what you are suggesting. Raid the store shelves and prepare for the coming apocalypse. Trudeau is too busy with his own personal interests in life to be worried about blockades and viruses. The buffoon is all talk with no walk. If anyone deserves to get this virus, it is this fool. 

I think that you need to chill out, man, and stop buying products from China for starters. That would be a big start for us all. China is a communist country and why are we doing business with and propping up a communist country? Let the commies die by not buying any of their garbage anymore. Works for me. ;)

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Never mind that Canadian Enlightenment is always laid low by the Victorian Missionary Impulse authoritarian do-gooderism

Self defeat is baked right into the cake.

Canadian enlightenment has now given us four more years of this present day prime mistake of Khanuckistan. Thanks Toronto. You did great.  Here's too you. :P

3 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Trump’s best move for himself, the markets and the country would be to leave statements on virology to Fauci and other experts from now on. 

So Trump should not talk about this virus anymore in case he might upset some experts? Trump is not interfering with anybody. There was some idiot on one of those so called American TV news channels like CNN who pretty much said that this virus is Trump's fault. Any excuse to go after and blame Trump for something. Even the drop in the markets is somehow Trump's fault. The ignorance of some people's kids. Deplorable. ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Nah, you don't want to grow inside your house, that will destroy your property value, weed is a weed, it's rather filthy in terms of its effects on homes.

And no landlord in Canada will allow you as a tenant to grow weed on their property.

You would be liable as well, they could sue the shit out of you for doing so.

Nonsense, all you need is adequate ventilation to make sure you don't suffer from condensation.

It's not as if people don't have houseplants in their homes.

13 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Trump’s best move for himself, the markets and the country would be to leave statements on virology to Fauci and other experts from now on. 

Quite to the contrary, as Donald Trump became POTUS by doing exactly what he continues to do.

Canadians have more information from Trump's antics and American media than from Canadian sources.

I guess Trudeau is hiding somewhere, overwhelmed by yet another crisis.

11 minutes ago, Iceni warrior said:

Nonsense, all you need is adequate ventilation to make sure you don't suffer from condensation.

It's not as if people don't have houseplants in their homes.

If a home inspector even suspects you've been growing, the buyers won't care what you claim was your mitigation, your property will be labelled a "grow up" and your value will plummet.

So many properties have been wrecked by illegal grow ups, even a whiff of weed on your property will drive buyers away.

Hence why your landlord would sue you if they found out you were growing in their house, and with the house prices in Canada, that would be for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Moreover, considering the cost of installing an elaborate ventilation system, at that point you've exceeded the cost of an outdoor heated greenhouse.

Edited by Dougie93

19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

De facto one party state, all roads lead to the Liberal Party of Canada.

There is only one road left in Canada to drive on. It is called the Liberal highway on the road to doom and destruction. And most people drive along it blissfully as if all is just wonderful and the scenery is just beautiful while they drive on their way to their oblivion and paying their liberal toll tax at the same time. The virus that most people should be concerned with is not the Corona Virus but the liberal Trudeau virus. Sadly, there is no cure for that virus and it would appear as though that virus has been spreading around in Canada for too many decades now and allowed to keep on spreading. I think that real and true conservatism may be the only cure for that sick and pathetic disease. 

Personally, I am not too worried or concerned about this Corona Virus. If I do catch it by chance I have a good chance of beating it with the medicines we have today. It will never get as bad as it has in China. BTW, was it not China that gave us the SARS virus awhile back? What is with this place called China anyway? I am of the opinion that the country of China may be hazardous to my health. I would never go there for a holiday anyway. The not so clean looking food that they prepare and serve over there in China scares the hell out of me. Even eating at a Chinese restaurant here at home sometimes worries me. Getting ones self all upset over this virus is a little over doing it. I am one of those let's wait and see what happens first before I let myself go into panic mode. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

And amusement.

Actually it may be the thread was started by someone suffering from bi polar disorder in a manic phase which would explain a lot. I say that with no malice just concern and a possible explanation for the incoherent responses.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Quite to the contrary, as Donald Trump became POTUS by doing exactly what he continues to do.

Canadians have more information from Trump's antics and American media than from Canadian sources.

I guess Trudeau is hiding somewhere, overwhelmed by yet another crisis.

Trudeau may be an idiot but shitting on him because a virus exists is as  stupid as suggesting we need American media to know what corona virus is.

Edited by Rue

Guest ProudConservative

Canada doesn't have the dicipline to stop the virus. You can't fight expodential growth with incompetitance. I've been listening to Frank Vaughan who was in the PPC. Listen to what he has to say, and then decide what your strategy is.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

Very good video from Frank Vaughan. You're looking at an expodential growth explosion. What happens when sick infected people, start panicing? Not all all them will stay home. Some will rush to the pharmacy to try and get meds, and end up infecting many people. Under Justing Trudeau, I expect Canada to become lawless. Canada doesn't have a plan. If they did have a plan... They would impose severe travel restrictions, declair a national emergency, and stop the protests. Make sure you have all your food, find some things that can be used as weapons, and be prepared to scare off anyone trying to break into your home, when the panic hits. I'm leaving Toronto tomorrow morning.

Edited by ProudConservative

That being said, in the event of pandemic, it's actually better to have a totally useless government with a vastly under strength army.

That way they don't have enough boots on the ground to haul you away kicking and screaming, like they are in China right now.

The less government the better,  because they ain't coming to save you.

Good thing we still have our Military Style Assault Weapons, the Liberals haven't even got their gun grabbing legislation passed yet.

My biggest worry with regard to Coronavirus is that now that Trump has stopped flights from Iran and China, all of these connecting flights will be coming through our airports.  Pearson Airport will be a petri dish.  The last three cases in Ontario involved air travel from Iran.  WTF Trudeau!   Protect our citizens!

Edited by Zeitgeist

Ban all air travel from Iran and China immediately.  Flights from other high risk areas should be prescreened before boarding a flight is permitted.  A couple carrying Coronavirus took the GO bus from Pearson yesterday.  This government is asleep at the wheel.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

My biggest worry with regard to Coronavirus is that now that Trump has stopped flights from Iran and China, all of these connecting flights will be coming through our airports.  Pearson Airport will be a petrie dish.  The last three cases in Ontario involved air travel from Iran.  WTF Trudeau!   Protect our citizens!

Nec aspera terrent.  

fff71ffbec8a527a96d9eb230b35a1a0.jpg