Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

There's only about 20,000 troops in the Canadian Army, that's not even close to enough to maintain order, so don't worry about it.

So then we go gangs breaking into homes looking for food, when people start panicing.

16 hours ago, betsy said:

What happens if you are infected and have to self-isolate?  What can you do - just wait for it to run its course just like a common cold?

If you're running out of some essential supplies, and you can't go to stores - will stores deliver?

If you have to self isolate someone else can bring in the food. If you in fact know no one to do this you can call the city where you live, in particular your city councilor, provincial member of Parliament or federal member of Parliament and they can liaise with a social agency to deliver food. You could even call the police on the NON emergency line for this.

• Like 1

Guest ProudConservative

North Korea could be one of the safest countries in the world right now. They're not dependent on imports, and have one of the most secure borders on the planet.

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada is totally and utterly unprepared, the entire army couldn't secure Toronto, the GTA would swallow such a tiny force,  they wouldn't do anything more than guard government buildings.

Horseshit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/flu-influenza/pandemic-plans.html

https://www.ontario.ca/page/pandemic

https://sunnybrook.ca/content/?page=care-hinfo-flu

https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2007/hl/bgrd/backgroundfile-8895.pdf

Just now, Rue said:

That all goes tits up if the shit really hits the fan, the government will grind to a halt, they're not coming to save you.

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

I'm good for food, just worried about being able to escape in time... If they block the highways, I'll have to travel by foot in the middle of the night.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

That all goes tits up if the shit really hits the fan, the government will grind to a halt, they're not coming to save you.

The government does not have to come save me from flu or corona virus. Measures are already in place. You fear monger based on ignorance as to the medical systems already in place.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I'm good for food, just worried about being able to escape in time... If they block the highways, I'll have to travel by foot in the middle of the night.

Your are expressing delusional thoughts. You and Dougie should go hide in a bomb shelter.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Rue said:

Your words sound delusional.

I don't think you understand expodential growth... you're under prepared.... and will be freaking out in a few weeks.

Guest ProudConservative

No buy high and sell low... Margin Trade during the collapse. When people get greedy, you get greedy.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

You can buy in a year or so, once the economy begging to recover.... If you buy the dips right now, you're stupid... unless you plan on selling within minutes. I think were headed into a great depression.... 15 to 20% unemployment by next year.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

There's no need to short when you are already rich.   I'm not greedy, I'm lazy, wealth is simply a work avoidance strategy.  Jobs are jails.

I'm not rich, so if i'm stuck at home, at least I can make some money.