Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

Well I just gave my parents an ultimatum. I said i'm heading out of the city tomorrow, and bringing all my food. They can come, or stay behind. I think they're agreeing with me, they're just reluctant to accept reality. We have a cottage in a remote area, that is a lot safer than Toronto.

If things get really bad, i'm heading towards James Bay.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

I think in bare minimum will be under martial law in a few weeks. I rather be at the cottage, and get to enjoy it.

Guest ProudConservative
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Again, there's not enough troops to cover even a tiny fraction of the area of operations, so really 'martial law' in Canaderp is just rhetorical

You should of heard my mom scream out "F@ck the Chinese". It was kind funny, she's pissed about this... but she agrees... We're in a bad area. I guess my dad will be coming too. We're probably in one of the most dangerous parts of Canada for an outbreak.

At least from my cottage, I can monitor what's going on in Toronto, and decide my next move. It gives me some time to react if things get out of hand.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

You should of heard my mom scream out "F@ck the Chinese". It was kind funny, she's pissed about this... but she agrees... We're in a bad area. I guess my dad will be coming too. We're probably in one of the most dangerous parts of Canada for an outbreak.

I'm already a recluse, but I'm comfortable here, so I'll just shelter in place.  I've got my Russian neighbors, ex - Soviet Army, so I'll stick with my crew.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm already a recluse, but I'm comfortable here, so I'll just shelter in place.  I've got my Russian neighbors, ex - Soviet Army, so I'll stick with my crew.

You're in a decent area, i'm not.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not leaving my Spetsnaz, my neighbors are hardcore, Russians are woodsy AF

Some of them are in their hunting cabins in Siberia, laughing.... Saying Let the world burn!

Guest ProudConservative

No they're not, they're freaking out in Russia, they've been rounding the Chinese people up in a panic

Maybe in Moscow, but the homesteaders in Siberia... are taking it easy.

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Dougie93 said:

No they're not, the big freak out is in Siberia, because that's where the Chinese live in Russia

So our government has almost not clue what's about to happen?

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Good thing we still got our "Military Style Assault Weapons" either way, suck it, Zeitgeist

Yaaa... and I was one of those gun control pricks... Now I wish I had a firearm.

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Yaaa... and I was one of those gun control pricks... Now I wish I had a firearm.

Great thing about Russian neighbors is that the chicks can shoot too, not only is my neighbor ex-Soviet Army, his wife is ex-Soviet Army as well.

Guest ProudConservative

The only filovirus pandemic is HIV,  the rest of them, Ebola, Lassa, Hanta, Marburg, all kill too quickly to spread very far,

It's like the perfect bioweapon. Coronavirus doesn't kill too quickly, but it spreads like wildfire.... and then it starts to kill.

By next year will be in a great depression.

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

It's like the perfect bioweapon. Coronavirus doesn't kill too quickly, but it spreads like wildfire.... and then it starts to kill.

By next year will be in a great depression.

Lots of people made a killing in the Great Depression, chaos is a ladder.

1987 was a bigger sell off than 1929 tho.

Guest ProudConservative

Hopefully we have a harcore right-wing government next year. Will need to abolish minimum wage for the recovery, or will have massive amounts of unemployment and people starving to death.

Guest ProudConservative

It looks like Australia has prepared, while the US hasn't

"In multiple secret locations across Australia, about $100 million worth of medical supplies — including 20 million masks, antibiotics, vaccines and equipment such as basic hand sanitisers — is sitting on huge pallets wrapped in plastic, ready to be deployed.

It has been gradually accumulated over more than a decade in case of a bioterrorist attack, medical emergencies or pandemics."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-29/coronavirus-covid19-causes-national-medical-stockpile-to-open/12003980

No word form our loser Prime-Minister Justin Trudeau.