Why do men like to kill men?

21 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Like it or not Taxme, there will always be a military machine that will grind our young men up, those men and women join for thousands of reasons, you have touched on none of them. Don't want or like the military thats fine, thats your choice, but don't sit there and tell me that our soldiers sacrifices have not given you anything in this life.

I was not whining but rather explaining how killing effects most of us, and it's side effects, and as part of that process I described how hate play a key role in my journey as a soldier, and my choice to pull the trigger. and if we were to take your opinion on what we can and can not whine about "your words" there is info out there on everything, like taxes, women, road blocks, you name it there is massive amounts of info on it, negating the need to whine or complain about anything...But then again, I have said repeatedly that nothing can prepare you for the battlefield, or what your life is going to look like after you get back , and deal with guilt of surviving, or taking a life, or watching a good friend turned to mist....

Soldiers don't join the military to serve globalist or conspiracy theorists they join to serve they're country, and the men and women on the left of them and on the right of them...

The thing about people who join the military is that they do not realize that they are not so much fighting for freedom but they are mostly fighting for the globalist military establishment that has convinced them into believing that they are fighting for freedom. They are fighting for the rich to get richer. Accept that or not. ;)

On 2/24/2020 at 4:16 PM, Army Guy said:

not many animals can do that.  

i agree.

Our larger brains and intelligence has made us the most powerful killing machines on earth, to the point where we are killing the future of our children by destroying their world.

Shame on the brightest animal on the planet, who has forgotten that he is to live to protect his offspring.

Shame on our large and so intelligent brains.

Regards

DL

On 2/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, Army Guy said:

If it was that easy , I would have done it long ago, I don't think you really understand the level hate can reach, this is not just I hate ice cream, this is I hate terrorists, with every sense I have , it drove me to the point I could pull a trigger and not feel anything but recoil, and do it all day...I have seen their crimes first hand, I've seen the pain they have cause the people of Afghanistan, and to my comrades ,and to myself, they have forced me to become who I was while on tour, they have stolen who I was before my first day in combat...they have taken everything and left nothing, I find it hard to forgive them for any of that... That is what hate does to a person, it eats at you from the inside and changes you...the sooner if fades the better. I've passed on the torch to a younger , soldier, my days on the battle field are done and well behind me...I don't need that hate any more. I pray to the big guy everyday to rid me of this burden.   

I hear you buddy, but lest we forget, the enemy looks at us the same way we look at him.

We on all sides are all being abused by law makers and religious leaders who don't give a fuck about us and only care about how much power and money they can amass.

Bastards all, who protect their children while sending ours to die for ---- nothing.

Regards

DL

On 2/24/2020 at 9:11 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

Go to a developing country with a lack of law and order, and you'll see a lot more crime and violence.

That is tied to religion says the Global Peace Index.

Go to any country and you will see that the less religion they have, the more peaceful and law abiding they are.

That fact is why I blame religions for most of the wars we have fought over time.

Regards

DL

2 hours ago, taxme said:

The thing about people who join the military is that they do not realize that they are not so much fighting for freedom but they are mostly fighting for the globalist military establishment that has convinced them into believing that they are fighting for freedom. They are fighting for the rich to get richer. Accept that or not. ;)

Taxme, your free to believe anything you want, and if thats thinking that the world is controlled by the globalist military establishment then fine thats good to, where I disagree with you is when you start telling me or others that have served what they do realize or not, and what they are fighting for...what drove me to the recruiting center was my father was in the military, as was most of his brothers, his father, and his grand father, and his great grand father, I was to be 5 th generation it was in my blood line, and today I have a son and a daughter in the military....I was just what my family did or does, no more special than being a fire fighter or police officer or any other trade just following a family tradition. 

I wanted to serve in something bigger than myself , I wanted to be part of a group that defended this country for over 200 years, I wanted to give back to a nation that had given me so much.. I soon found out that being part of this organization , came a huge sacrifice, not only on my part but also my soon to be family and wife....after my first over seas duty, Bosina Yugoslavia that serving the nation quickly faded into a far third or forth place .. I served under some of Canada's best warriors, men and women that gave everything for this country only to have their wives receive a a burial plus a flag, 2 years of wages, and a thank you, because thats what a soldiers life is worth to Canada. So you can cross of doing it for the money, or as you say globalist elite, or for what some call freedom...it was so I could stand shoulder to shoulder with the best warriors this planet has to offer. To be part of an organization that was willing to give it all even when our own country had forgotten us or refused to properly equip or train us...well 8 deployments later I retired , I'm hoping when we "soldiers" regroup in what ever place we go when we pass, that they say I was deserving to wear my country's flag on my shoulder and to be counted as one of Canada's warriors so I can stand once again in the ranks of Canada's finest.  Thats why I served , it was for the men and women on the right of me, and on the left of me.  

You don't have to agree with every conflict our nation involves itself with, but I can assure you that those soldiers decisions did not come lightly , and a lot of our fellow countrymen and women stepped up because they agreed with the cause or reason. to dishonor that is to dishonor them, it was their chioce, their life, as it is your to spew your opinion on the topic. I ask you please not to disrespect all of that.  

2 hours ago, French Patriot said:

That is tied to religion says the Global Peace Index.

Go to any country and you will see that the less religion they have, the more peaceful and law abiding they are.

That fact is why I blame religions for most of the wars we have fought over time.

Regards

DL

Less economically strong economies tend to be more religious.  It's about education.  Educated & wealthier people stop drinking the religious Kool-aid and have stronger political institutions.

5 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Our larger brains and intelligence has made us the most powerful killing machines on earth

Let us loose in the galaxy and our religious exceptionalism, hubris and good old fashioned greed will make us proverbial monsters from outer space.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, taxme said:

All British armies are mercenary armies by nature.

You take the Queen's Schilling for the adventure, in the profession of arms, agnostic servant of the Crown, no ideology but Legio Patria Nostra

On 2/24/2020 at 11:52 AM, French Patriot said:

Men do, it seems, till their conscience kicks in.

How else would you explain our 5,000 years of almost constant warfare?

If we did not like to war we would not do it so often. Right?

Regards

DL

Yes, I know.

I meant men as in "the Human Beings" described the movie LIttle Big Man.

Or as our Jewish friends would say, a Mensch.

For you see, there are very few actual human beings you meet whom you might call a Mensch.

The rest of you people are all just bloody savages.

Cheers,
OW

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:49 PM, Army Guy said:

Killing is part of nature, it within all of us, men and women, we have been killing each other for objects, or resources since we climbed down for the trees.

Thanks for your anecdote.

On this bit above, I would like to remind you that we have had 5,000 years of war under the male war gods, while the previous 20,000 years was relatively peaceful under the female goddesses.

Killing seems to be more of a male issue than a female issue and as you say, even most men are not comfortable after a kill as shown with PTSD.

We are conditioned to love war and kill, as you say, and should be able to condition ourselves to love peace just as easily.

All it takes is political and religious will, and those two selfish groups make too much cash on war to offer the remedy.

Regards

DL

12 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Less economically strong economies tend to be more religious.  It's about education.  Educated & wealthier people stop drinking the religious Kool-aid and have stronger political institutions.

The U.S situation belies this.

Mind you, some think that Americans are intentionally being dumbed down by the leadership so the education you favor is being denied them.

Intelligent people are so hard to control. They always want better.

Regards

DL

4 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Thanks for your anecdote.

On this bit above, I would like to remind you that we have had 5,000 years of war under the male war gods, while the previous 20,000 years was relatively peaceful under the female goddesses.

Killing seems to be more of a male issue than a female issue and as you say, even most men are not comfortable after a kill as shown with PTSD.

We are conditioned to love war and kill, as you say, and should be able to condition ourselves to love peace just as easily.

All it takes is political and religious will, and those two selfish groups make too much cash on war to offer the remedy.

Regards

DL

If you want to get more in depth on the subject try reading ret Lcol David Grossman books, titled on killing, and on combat, he is a soldier / shrink who is a subject matter expert, before we went on my first tour to Afghanistan we attended on of his lectures, there is not much he does not know about the topic...

The field is more populated by males, but I have fought with female infanteers as well, like I said I served with some of the best warriors in Canada.

Edited by Army Guy
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Taxme, your free to believe anything you want, and if thats thinking that the world is controlled by the globalist military establishment then fine thats good to, where I disagree with you is when you start telling me or others that have served what they do realize or not, and what they are fighting for...what drove me to the recruiting center was my father was in the military, as was most of his brothers, his father, and his grand father, and his great grand father, I was to be 5 th generation it was in my blood line, and today I have a son and a daughter in the military....I was just what my family did or does, no more special than being a fire fighter or police officer or any other trade just following a family tradition. 

I wanted to serve in something bigger than myself , I wanted to be part of a group that defended this country for over 200 years, I wanted to give back to a nation that had given me so much.. I soon found out that being part of this organization , came a huge sacrifice, not only on my part but also my soon to be family and wife....after my first over seas duty, Bosina Yugoslavia that serving the nation quickly faded into a far third or forth place .. I served under some of Canada's best warriors, men and women that gave everything for this country only to have their wives receive a a burial plus a flag, 2 years of wages, and a thank you, because thats what a soldiers life is worth to Canada. So you can cross of doing it for the money, or as you say globalist elite, or for what some call freedom...it was so I could stand shoulder to shoulder with the best warriors this planet has to offer. To be part of an organization that was willing to give it all even when our own country had forgotten us or refused to properly equip or train us...well 8 deployments later I retired , I'm hoping when we "soldiers" regroup in what ever place we go when we pass, that they say I was deserving to wear my country's flag on my shoulder and to be counted as one of Canada's warriors so I can stand once again in the ranks of Canada's finest.  Thats why I served , it was for the men and women on the right of me, and on the left of me.  

You don't have to agree with every conflict our nation involves itself with, but I can assure you that those soldiers decisions did not come lightly , and a lot of our fellow countrymen and women stepped up because they agreed with the cause or reason. to dishonor that is to dishonor them, it was their chioce, their life, as it is your to spew your opinion on the topic. I ask you please not to disrespect all of that.  

You said that you joined the military to defend this country from, I must assume, from some kind of an attack from some country. But there never was any real attempt by any country to attack Canada as far as I know. But Canada did attack other countries instead. What country was threatning to attack Canada anyway?

Canadians joined the military to go and attack some countries in the Middle East. Those countries were never any real threat to Canada. But of course Canada had to do as told by the warmongering globalist elite that Canada must enter the fight in some Middle Eastern country for all of our freedoms. That is always the excuse they use to try and get people to join the military and get them to go and fight to get themselves injured or killed all in the name for peace and freedom and security, and to help make the richer richer. It's always about the money and power and control. It has nothing to do with freedom at all. But it would appear as though no one has learned that just yet after all these several decades of useless wars. 

But if one wants to join the military, then do so. It is their bodies to do with as they please. But coming home maimed or dead is not exactly what I would want to have to look forward too happen to me by joining the military. And if anyone thinks that their politicians give a crap about them, after they come home maimed, well do I ever have a nice piece of swamp land to sell to you at a very good price.  All said is just my opinion of course. 

PS: H. Kissinger once said that "soldiers are dumb animals" to be used as pawns in foreign policies. What do you have to say about those words said by Kissinger? Any comment?  

Edited by taxme

18 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

All British armies are mercenary armies by nature.

You take the Queen's Schilling for the adventure, in the profession of arms, agnostic servant of the Crown, no ideology but Legio Patria Nostra

All war is just a globalist elite racket. While the globalist elite get rich, some soldiers get to come home in one piece, while others get to come home either maimed or come home in a body bag. Either way, the soldiers are not the ones that win. They end up mostly just becoming the losers. 

Christ, even H. Kissinger once said that soldiers are "dumb stupid animals" to be used as pawns in foreign policies.  This is exactly what the globalist elite think about soldiers.  Maybe those words will hopefully wake up some people out there that think that joining the military and becoming a soldier is a great idea and thing to be doing for your country. Your country pretty much does not give a dam about you. Something many people have not figured out yet. some people are just to slow in their thinking about anything.  Aw well, what more can be said. :(

I mean, frankly, the only part of the government that has ever cared about me, that ever did anything for me, was the army.  They spent millions training me and my instructors dedicated themselves to my development, not just as a soldier, but as a man,.

These  are the people would take a bullet for you, so as far as Canada goes, these are the best of them, you don't feel like a loser, when the men to the left and right of you, would lay down their lives so you might live to fight another day.

Legio Patria Nostra

• Thanks 1