Jump to content

Is Homosexuality Nurture or Nature?


Guest PPC2019

Recommended Posts

On 11/15/2019 at 4:42 AM, Guest PPC2019 said:

Is Homosexuality Nurture or Nature?

I hear alot of scientist saying they can issolate the homosexual gene in a lab. They say they that homosexuality comes from brain development in the womb. Other scientist believe all mammals are slightly bisexual, and it's natural to lean towards the opposite sex.

Do you believe homosexuality is causted by nature, or only by upbringing?

That is the debate of the century. The original scenario for a homo is growing up in a home with an overbearing mother and a weak father. I had a homo for a friend back in high school who lived in precisely such a home. Is that a causal factor? Who knows?

If there is such a thing as a homo gene (or for that matter a Democrat part registered pedophile gene) you're going to see homos and dykes suddenly becoming VERY pro life, and anti Abortion.

If mothers believe their children will be fags and dykes, they'll just show up at Planned Abortionhood and have the problem removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yeah, there was even a time when you people thought sexuality was gross.  It's a wonder conservatives ever evolved in the first place.

Oh snap! I almost forgot your ilk was created...

I'm sorry, do carry on.

You think it makes you a good person to ok boys changing with little girls eh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2022 at 3:11 PM, West said:

You think it makes you a good person to ok boys changing with little girls eh

Someone miss out in their youth?

A hell of a lot healthier than having them doing it in the bush or the barn because they were told it was naughty and sinful.
Poor little buggers don't even have barns and bushes to hide in these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 12:23 PM, RedDog said:

If we’re to accept homosexuality then we must also accept pedophilia. Obviously both reflect mental retardation.

Why would we need to accept both if one is consensual between adults, and the other clearly is not?

Thats the same as saying “if we accept killing in self defence, then we must accept murder too”.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Quote

If there is a God, it made homosexuals.

IT?!!! G-D IS A DUDE!!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU CHRISTIANS BELEIVE IN THE VIRGIN BIRTH HE IS MALE!!!!! THAT IS LIKE SAYING HE MADE SIN! THERE IS A LOT IN THE WORLD THAT WAS GIVEN TO MAN BUT CORRUPTED!!!! READ YOUR DAMN BIBLE, BOTH TESTAMENTS, BEFORE YOU OFFEND EVERY RELIGIOUS CHRISTIAN, JEW, AND MUSLIM WHO SEES THIS!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, YoshiyaDayan said:

IT?!!! G-D IS A DUDE!!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU CHRISTIANS BELEIVE IN THE VIRGIN BIRTH HE IS MALE!!!!! THAT IS LIKE SAYING HE MADE SIN! THERE IS A LOT IN THE WORLD THAT WAS GIVEN TO MAN BUT CORRUPTED!!!! READ YOUR DAMN BIBLE, BOTH TESTAMENTS, BEFORE YOU OFFEND EVERY RELIGIOUS CHRISTIAN, JEW, AND MUSLIM WHO SEES THIS!!!!!

If there is a God, it did make sin.  It made penguins, artichokes, gay people and sin, amongst other things.

Why on earth should it be male?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

If there is a God, it did make sin.  It made penguins, artichokes, gay people and sin, amongst other things.

Why on earth should it be male?

You need a man to make a child with a woman. There are only 2 human genders, and since man is  made in His image, this makes Him biologically male. Woman was made from Man's rib. He did not make sin, he made the Devil who rebelled against Him and caused His creation to sin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, YoshiyaDayan said:

 

You need a man to make a child with a woman. There are only 2 human genders, and since man is  made in His image, this makes Him biologically male. Woman was made from Man's rib. He did not make sin, he made the Devil who rebelled against Him and caused His creation to sin.

Yeah, but what about all the other planets it made, elsewhere in the universe?  Some of those have lots of genders, I'll bet.  It could be one of those.

I bet it can change gender at will, too, being a God and all.  I daresay it does too.  So it's probably trans.

That Devil sounds like a nice God.  More fun.  Is it a male to you too?

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, but what about all the other planets it made, elsewhere in the universe?  Some of those have lots of genders, I'll bet.  It could be one of those.

I bet it can change gender at will, too, being a God and all.  I daresay it does too.  So it's probably trans.

That Devil sounds like a nice God.  More fun.  Is it a male to you too?

G-D IS NOT TRANS!!!!! THIS IS DISGUSTING TO SEE YOU THINK G-D IS A PERVERT!!!! THE DEVIL IS NOT G-D!!! SAY THIS TO A MUSLIM AND SEE WHAT REACTION YOU GET!!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, YoshiyaDayan said:

G-D IS NOT TRANS!!!!! THIS IS DISGUSTING TO SEE YOU THINK G-D IS A PERVERT!!!! THE DEVIL IS NOT G-D!!! SAY THIS TO A MUSLIM AND SEE WHAT REACTION YOU GET!!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!

I know, they'd cut my head off.  Good job you're more rational than that, eh?  Just all caps with you.

First I figured, if your God had a gender, why wouldn't it want to change it every now and then.  See how the other half lives, so to speak.

Then I realized that, given the treatment of women by religions around the world, I guess it never has tried life as a woman. 

That's if it exists.  I prefer to think it was invented by men to control women.  And other men, of course.

 

Edited by bcsapper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

First I figured, if your God had a gender, why wouldn't it want to change it every now and then.

"In examining Scripture, two facts become clear. First, God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. Second, all the evidence contained in Scripture agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form. To begin, God’s true nature needs to be understood. God is a Person, obviously, because God exhibits all the characteristics of personhood: God has a mind, a will, an intellect, and emotions. God communicates and He has relationships, and God’s personal actions are evidenced throughout Scripture.

As John 4:24 states, “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” Since God is a spiritual being, He does not possess physical human characteristics. However, sometimes figurative language used in Scripture assigns human characteristics to God in order to make it possible for man to understand God. This assignment of human characteristics to describe God is called “anthropomorphism.” Anthropomorphism is simply a means for God (a spiritual being) to communicate truth about His nature to humanity, physical beings. Since humanity is physical, we are limited in our understanding of those things beyond the physical realm; therefore, anthropomorphism in Scripture helps us to understand who God is.

Some of the difficulty comes in examining the fact that humanity is created in God’s image. Genesis 1:26-27 says, “Then God said, ‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.’ So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

Both man and woman are created in the image of God, in that they are greater than all the other creations as they, like God, have a mind, will, intellect, emotions, and moral capacity. Animals do not possess a moral capacity and do not possess an immaterial component like humanity does. The image of God is the spiritual component that humanity alone possesses. God created humanity to have a relationship with Him. Humanity is the only creation designed for that purpose.

That said, man and woman are only patterned after the image of God—they are not tiny “copies” of God. The fact that there are men and women does not require God to have Morand female features. Remember, being made in the image of God has nothing to do with physical characteristics."

Is God male or female? | GotQuestions.org

Google is such a simple thing to use to find the answers.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

That Devil sounds like a nice God.  More fun.

More foolishness.  Obviously just trying to be obnoxious.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, blackbird said:

"In examining Scripture, two facts become clear. First, God is a Spirit and does not possess human characteristics or limitations. Second, all the evidence contained in Scripture agrees that God revealed Himself to mankind in a male form. To begin, God’s true nature needs to be understood. God is a Person, obviously, because God exhibits all the characteristics of personhood: God has a mind, a will, an intellect, and emotions. God communicates and He has relationships, and God’s personal actions are evidenced throughout Scripture.

As John 4:24 states, “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” Since God is a spiritual being, He does not possess physical human characteristics. However, sometimes figurative language used in Scripture assigns human characteristics to God in order to make it possible for man to understand God. This assignment of human characteristics to describe God is called “anthropomorphism.” Anthropomorphism is simply a means for God (a spiritual being) to communicate truth about His nature to humanity, physical beings. Since humanity is physical, we are limited in our understanding of those things beyond the physical realm; therefore, anthropomorphism in Scripture helps us to understand who God is.

Some of the difficulty comes in examining the fact that humanity is created in God’s image. Genesis 1:26-27 says, “Then God said, ‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.’ So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

Both man and woman are created in the image of God, in that they are greater than all the other creations as they, like God, have a mind, will, intellect, emotions, and moral capacity. Animals do not possess a moral capacity and do not possess an immaterial component like humanity does. The image of God is the spiritual component that humanity alone possesses. God created humanity to have a relationship with Him. Humanity is the only creation designed for that purpose.

That said, man and woman are only patterned after the image of God—they are not tiny “copies” of God. The fact that there are men and women does not require God to have Morand female features. Remember, being made in the image of God has nothing to do with physical characteristics."

Is God male or female? | GotQuestions.org

Google is such a simple thing to use to find the answers.

More foolishness.  Obviously just trying to be obnoxious.

 

The words "scripture" and "facts" do not belong on the same page, unless it was a page of antonyms.

As for the Devil, I don't believe in it either.  But from what you guys say, it sounds like a more pleasant God.  Probably okay with gay people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

The words "scripture" and "facts" do not belong on the same page, unless it was a page of antonyms.

As for the Devil, I don't believe in it either.  But from what you guys say, it sounds like a more pleasant God.  Probably okay with gay people.

When you get to hell, never say I didn't warn you.

Chick.com: He Never Told Us (retail)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I'll be too busy kicking the Devil in the balls.

And setting up your welcome party, of course.

Thankfully by God's mercy and grace, I won't be going to that place.  Praise God!  Hallelujah!

" But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: "(John 1:12, KJV).   

"For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified."  Hebrews 10:14 KJV

"13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."   Matthew 7: 13, 14 KJV

This song expresses the joy I have.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

Thankfully by God's mercy and grace, I won't be going to that place.  Praise God!  Hallelujah!

" But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: "(John 1:12, KJV).   

"For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified."  Hebrews 10:14 KJV

"13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."   Matthew 7: 13, 14 KJV

This song expresses the joy I have.

 

My apologies, I decided I would rather have a beer with it. 

That said, your party is going to be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,648
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Ccarina
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Darrin earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • MikhailinNorthBay earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • CDN1 earned a badge
      First Post
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Collaborator
    • Fluffypants earned a badge
      One Month Later
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...