Should Don Cherry Have Been Fired?

Should Don Cherry Have Been Fired?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest PPC2019
2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Don Cherry dared to say what others have thought for years.   Good for him....let the snowflakes whine all they want.

What he said I don't even think meets the definition of racism. If they want to see real racism go to gab.com

I'll give you an example...

17.jpg

Guest PPC2019
Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

I think what should also matter is if he's right or is he wrong?

It doesn't matter if hes right or wrong. He's giving an opinion. Ok i'm starting a new poll. I want to see where people stand.

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Don Cherry is a connection to so many great things about the country, whether it’s Bobby Orr, Doug Gilmour, community hockey, or veterans, this guy bleeds maple syrup.  The guy who fired Cherry should be fired.  I hope there’s an outpouring of support...

No outpouring of support will shake the Liberal elites in their Ivory Towers, the Canadian Purity Spiral is the Elite Consensus, which is all Canada is now.

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Look at all the work Cherry has done for veterans. It's one of his major causes, and a lot of vets totally love him.
Fired, on remembrance day.

It's fitting tho, because that is what Canada has become.  The leftist Post National State must tear down all of Canada's icons and replace them with Woke Sacred Cows.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I just read it in the Canadian press, Budweiser, the sponsor, are the ones who ordered his dismissal, Sportsnet was hemming & hawing according to them, Anheuser-Busch made the call.

Too bad, so sad, Fatty.

“The comments made Saturday on Coach’s Corner were clearly inappropriate and divisive, and in no way reflect Budweiser’s views,” wrote Todd Allen, vice-president of marketing for Labatt Breweries of Canada. “As a sponsor of the broadcast, we immediately expressed our concerns and respect the decision which was made by Sportsnet today.”

check your sources.  

and I dont appreciate the insult, jack off.  

Guest PPC2019
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I just read it in the Canadian press, Budweiser, the sponsor, are the ones who ordered his dismissal, Sportsnet was hemming & hawing according to them, Anheuser-Busch made the call.

Too bad, so sad, Fatty.

So I guess i'll be boycotting Anheuser-Busch. No biggie. Their beer sucks anyways. DAB is cheap. It's German, and it taste great.

Edited by PPC2019