White supremacists in Canada's Armed Forces

2 hours ago, Argus said:

It showed they were more religious than their parents,

They went to Mosque more.  In Muslim countries women tend not to go to Mosque as often or in as great a number as men because "Its a man's world" so they stay at home.  In a free country, where young Muslim women are learning they matter and are entitled to equality and respect, perhaps this is a way of asserting those values.  

Anyway, very devout Christians can go to Church three times a week and still support gays; why shouldn't Muslims be able to do the same?  Other than your xenophobia if course.

and the girls were

choosing to wear religious uniforms more often as a defiant symbol of their refusal to integrate into Canadian culture and values.

The survey said nothing about "defiant symbol of refusal to integrate" - that is entirely your own interpretation used to justify your hatred and fear of people who look different than you.  

On 6/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes, that's a thing.  We have them on this board too.

2. "Used to" ?  Some Conservatives are afraid to lose 3% support so they pander to White Supremacists like Faith Goldy rather than being good people and denouncing her.

And we also have leftist liberal commies on board here also. So, what's your point? Faith Goldy is just another truther who has a lot to say about those not so nice fools I just mentioned. It's nice to see that there is someone in the alternative media that enjoys exposing leftist liberal bull chit. I can see that the truth bothers you quite a lot. Aw ell, as they say, chit happens. :lol:

21 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why would white protestants care about Muslims being gunned down in mosques or Jews machine gunned in synagogues ?  Those are likely just 'anomalies" and not 'hate crimes'... that's just something the FBI says to get attention.  We have more pressing problems like Muslim students being allowed to pray privately in schools and Sikhs not wearing motorcycle helmets.

I doubt very much that Muslims or Jews could careless if white protestants are gunned down? They are all just a bunch of white racists that deserved it, right?  Indeed, in Canada our dear leader politicians are more interested in allowing some foreigners to avoid our laws or cater to their foreign religious beliefs without a whimper. Canada always likes to aim to please those strangers, don't you know. I bet that you think that East Indians should be exempted from helmet laws, eh? Sure you do!

But take your time, don't hurry with a reply. I have got use to you keeping me waiting. :D

10 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Ezra Levant blew himself up when he panicked and threw Faith Goldy under the bus in groveling appeasement to the Media Party bum rush thus demonstrating for all time that he is totally lacking in the courage of his convictions.

Or he figured out that Faith Goldy is an anti-Semite.

8 minutes ago, jacee said:

So is everybody on the left, because they all hate Israel.

Throwing Goldy under the bus for the BDS movement,  is out of the frying pan into the ovens.

Thankfully, the IDF is sitting on a motherlode of neutron bombs in the Negev desert.

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

So is everybody on the left, because they all hate Israel.

Nonsense.

Israel is a country with an extremist right-wing government committing crimes against Palestinians in order to push them off their land. 

I object to that.

So does Netanyahu's Israeli opposition.

So do many Jews outside of Israel. 

Netanyahu is trying to hide behind accusations of anti-Semitism. 

It isn't working. 

29 minutes ago, jacee said:

Nonsense.

Israel is a country with an extremist right-wing government committing crimes against Palestinians in order to push them off their land. 

I object to that.

So does Netanyahu's Israeli opposition.

So do many Jews outside of Israel. 

Netanyahu is trying to hide behind accusations of anti-Semitism. 

It isn't working. 

There is no part of Israel which did not drive the Arabs off the land, if you object to that, then you object to Israel by definition.

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

There is no part of Israel which did not drive the Arabs off the land, if you object to that, then you object to Israel by definition.

I'm not proposing solutions. I'm identifying criminal behaviour. Nobody has to support that 'or else'. 

It would really help if the anti-Semite Evangelical Christians would stop funding Israel's settlements.

At the End Times, from the river to the sea, and then the second coming of the Messiah, all the Jews are killed or convert, and the Evangelicals get the Rapture. Fulfilment of the prophecy. 

So I guess we're back to the topic of white supremacists. Lol 

Edited by jacee

3 minutes ago, jacee said:

I'm not proposing solutions. I'm identifying criminal behaviour. Nobody has to support that 'or else'. 

It would really help if the anti-Semite Evangelical Christians would stop funding Israel's settlements.

At the End Times, from the river to the sea, and then the second coming of the Messiah, all the Jews are killed or convert, and the Evangelicals get the Rapture. Fulfilment of the prophecy. 

The Israelis should just carry on, because they are winning and they are going to win, just keep pounding on the "Palestinians" relentlessly, no quarter, no backing down, just keep going at them until they move, eventually they will be driven out completely, just like the Indians were here in Canada.

Racist Apartheid states can work, Canada has been doing it for 150 years.

16 hours ago, dialamah said:

Evidence has been presented.  You just can't see outside your xenophobic, anti-Muslim, echo-chamber bubble.

Give me the name of these white supremacist/nazi groups and how many people are in therm. Even one.

You're so fundamentally dishonest you can never let go of one of your shrill propaganda efforts no matter how obvious it becomes that it's nothing but smoke and mirrors.

10 hours ago, jacee said:

Nonsense.

Riiiight. Well, so far it hasn't pushed even one out, so it sure hasn't been trying very hard.

Not everyone who hates Israel is an anti-Semite, but all anti-Semites hate Israel. It's not hard to find them here and elsewhere, people who vociferously attack Israel's human rights abuses but make excuses for worse from the surrounding Arabs, and never concern themselves with human rights abuses elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

Riiiight. Well, so far it hasn't pushed even one out, so it sure hasn't been trying very hard.

2017-2018

Israel continued to demolish Palestinian homes in the West Bank and in Palestinian villages inside Israel, forcibly evicting residents.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Not everyone who hates Israel is an anti-Semite,

but all anti-Semites hate Israel. 

It's not hard to find them here and elsewhere, people who vociferously attack Israel's human rights abuses but make excuses for worse from the surrounding Arabs, and never concern themselves with human rights abuses elsewhere.

White supremacist anti-Semites don't 'make excuses ... for Arabs'. They hate Arabs too.

Not everyone who criticizes Israel "hates Israel". I don't like the disgusting things Netanyahu's doing, but I can't say I "hate" him either. 

I do find white supremacists quite sickening. Is that hate? It just feels like 'I wanna puke' to me ... the presence of evil. I get that feeling in churches too. 

11 hours ago, Argus said:

Give me the name of these white supremacist/nazi groups and how many people are in therm. Even one.

Pegida Canada - far right, nationalistic, anti-Islam, anti-immigrant.  Their FB page has 39,000 followers.

The 3%ers, a nationalist, anti-Islam militia group has 4000 FB followers, and is considered by some Canadian experts to be the most dangerous group.

ID Canada - nationalistic, far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, several hundred members across Canada, according to their website.  

Combat18 - and as their page so kindly explained -  "With no official members, supporters of Combat 18 come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, some with ties to the greater Blood and Honour movement, others holding alegiance elsewhere, and even some without ties to any club whatsoever. Regardless of which banner supporters of Combat 18 stand beneath, they will always have the support of the Blood and Honour movement for their courage and unwavering loyalty to the bottom line."  This doesn't look a lot different than ISIS' message "We call on believers everywhere to take action" does it.

The interesting thing is that these groups all have the same shtick, regardless of whether they are classified as "militia", "White Supremacists" or "Anti-Islam".  They are "protecting Canada" (read White Canada) from "threats" - almost entirely brown and/or Islamic.  

And sure, you can disregard them because 'there aren't very many of them', but their ideas are being embraced and expressed by you and others, here, on this forum, daily - as well as on FB posts and on Twitter and no doubt around kitchen tables and water coolers.  The hatred they spread, the violence they are preparing for is not in Canada's best interest.  

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

The interesting thing is that these groups all have the same shtick, regardless of whether they are classified as "militia", "White Supremacists" or "Anti-Islam".  They are "protecting Canada" (read White Canada) from "threats" - almost entirely brown and/or Islamic.  

And sure, you can disregard them because 'there aren't very many of them', but their ideas are being embraced and expressed by you and others, here, on this forum, daily - as well as on FB posts and on Twitter and no doubt around kitchen tables and water coolers.  The hatred they spread, the violence they are preparing for is not in Canada's best interest.  

Yellow Vests also.  They hide behind manifestos that are generic, but the people involved with them brandish racist tropes and they were at the centre of an attack at Hamilton Pride.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yellow Vests also.  They hide behind manifestos that are generic, but the people involved with them brandish racist tropes and they were at the centre of an attack at Hamilton Pride.

In detail: The Yellow vests rally AT CITY HALL  every Saturday, WITH A PERMIT from the City, joined by increasing numbers of militant out of town hate groups (3%rs, Sons of Odin). They are often opposed by Trans and other activists, who were, instead, at the park for Gay Pride that day. So the haters went there and joined the sex-repressed and -obsessed religious wacko protesters there, protesting, mocking and attacking Gay Pride festival goers - at an afternoon family-friendly event.

A woman in a pink niqab was smashed in the face by a man wielding a helmet. 

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/9440409-calls-for-crackdown-of-hate-groups-after-violent-rally-targets-pride-hamilton-celebration/

A number of Pride supporters carried a large black fabric screen to shield celebrants from the hurtful slogans on signs such as "Jesus Opposes Your Pride Repent" and "Liberal Commies & Homo Fascists Destroying Canada & Our Children."

One witness — who requested anonymity out of fear of reprisals — said the ['religious'] protesters started advancing toward the people holding the screen. "They clearly were gearing for a fight and started attacking people and the things started escalating from there," she said.

[The complicating factor was that Police got their feels hurt because Pride would not let them put a recruiting booth in the Park. So ... ]

In a statement, Pride Hamilton criticized how police responded to the volatile situation. "Upon reflection, we feel that much of what happened yesterday could have been prevented by the Hamilton Police Service." ...

"The operational plan discussed on Thursday was not put into place and it took far too long for police to respond to the escalating situation created by the protesters."

... Green, a former municipal politician, took aim at civic leaders for allowing the yellow-vest rallies in front of city hall to fester for months.

"That's why we have this situation where can now have individuals get together as a group or to a festival and incite hate."

I did not see any police in any of the videos circulating. City and police seemed initially to be blaming Pride, but got a LOT of backlash for that. Changing their tune a bit now ... 

Hamilton is a bit tolerant of rough-and-tumble, but hate is a different issue: I am reminded of this 'social experiment by university students a few years back:  

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/when-social-experiments-go-right/84337051/

Homie got it right! Lol 

But CITY PERMITS with their implied POLICE PROTECTION for HATE GROUPS are drawing the creeps here from all over the province. 

I believe Toronto/John Tory stopped giving the hate groups permits and police protection after the New Zealand massacre. Hamilton and all communities need to as well.

And Matthew Green is right:  Police need to start documenting to lay charges for Public incitement of hatred.   

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-319.html

Edited by jacee
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Here come the Canadian leftist thought police once again proving why America is the only free country, as without the first amendment at the threshold of Brandenburg v. Ohio, it's just a matter of time before you succumb to totalitarianism.

Have you finished writing your manifesto yet, Dougie?

When's the big kaboom?

Heading south of the border then are you? 

Edited by jacee

6 minutes ago, jacee said:

Heading south of the border then are you? 

I travel back and forth, but I will continue to be a missionary for American freedom in Canada, we're going to bring it to Canada whether Canadian leftists like it or not, America will prevail in the end.

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I travel back and forth, but I will continue to be a missionary for American freedom in Canada, we're going to bring it to Canada whether Canadian leftists like it or not, America will prevail in the end.

Who is "we"?

How will the 'American' invasion begin? 

14 hours ago, dialamah said:

Pegida Canada - far right, nationalistic, anti-Islam, anti-immigrant.  Their FB page has 39,000 followers.

Definitely anti Islam and anti-immigrant. But neither of those things is against the law. And the polls say those sentiments are shared by half or more of the population.

I asked for names of Nazi groups, of white supremacist groups with their numbers.

The 3%ers, a nationalist, anti-Islam militia group has 4000 FB followers, and is considered by some Canadian experts to be the most dangerous group.

Again, you're not getting it. First, you're talking facebook followers. That's a largely meaningless number. I know people with hundreds of 'friends' on facebook but only a half dozen in real life.

ID Canada - nationalistic, far-right, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, several hundred members across Canada, according to their website.  

According to their webite, eh? Never heard of them. Never seen them mentioned in any of the actual real life demonstrations and counter demonstrations we've seen on the subject of immigration and islam from Quebec to BC. And btw, once again, I'm asking for Nazis and white supremacists, not anti-Islamic people.

Combat18 - and as their page so kindly explained -  "With no official members, supporters of Combat 18 come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, some with ties to the greater Blood and Honour movement, others holding alegiance elsewhere, and even some without ties to any club whatsoever. Regardless of which banner supporters of Combat 18 stand beneath, they will always have the support of the Blood and Honour movement for their courage and unwavering loyalty to the bottom line."  This doesn't look a lot different than ISIS' message "We call on believers everywhere to take action" does it.

Which is likely one guy with a web site.

You mean ideas like "We have too many immigrants coming in and they're not able to assimilate properly?" Yeah, I'm sure they are. So what? You're acting like that's a far out, extremist position when it's actually, according to polls, shared by more than half the population. You're so quick to label people on the right as if they are beyond the pale, while at the same time reflexively defending the Muslim community, no matter how horrific their views.

To you, if a Muslim hasn't killed anyone yet, he's a moderate, even if he feels Jews and gays should be killed, and Canadian women are whores in need of a good beating and gang rape. But if white people simply mutter on the internet about there being too much immigration they're extremists!

In all the demos I've seen the people actually protesting against immigration have rarely amounted to more than a few dozen, and have always been hugely outnumbered by extremists from the Left hurling abuse. The only exception has been in Quebec, with the one group you apparently never thought of; La Meute. They actually managed to get a couple of hundred out to demos a couple of times. I'm going to guess, though, that now that Quebec has brought in its new law much of the anger there will begin to dissipate and they'll have a hard time getting more such turnouts.

9 minutes ago, Argus said:

Definitely anti Islam and anti-immigrant. But neither of those things is against the law.

Neither is anti-Semitism "against the law", but we do not find acceptable.  At least, not most of us.

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

I asked for names of Nazi groups, of white supremacist groups with their numbers.

Numbers are clearly not available because they don't keep rosters, or publicize them.   

And these groups all post very similar stuff, the difference between an anti-Islam group and a neo nazi group may be simply a change of name and stated purpose to avoid being booted from social media.  And what they have on their public facing page is a very sanitized version of what they actually hope to accomplish, as any moderately diligent investigation will reveal.

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

First, you're talking facebook followers. 

The point of noting the FB numbers is that is how word gets around.  I have  some Alberta relatives who follow Pegida; they post quite a few alt-right memes and false information.  These people are not mean or probably even very racist; still, they are adding to the disinformation, fomenting hate and ultimately are part of the process that leads to someone like Bissonnette "taking action".

22 minutes ago, Argus said:

You mean ideas like "We have too many immigrants coming in and they're not able to assimilate properly

Nope.  Things like 'Canadian culture will disappear because of immigration'; "Immigrants are just here to take advantage of our economy, welfare, education, citizenship perks, unless they are of European origins"; "We are here to save Canada because otherwise our kids will grow up in a Canada that's unrecognizable".  

26 minutes ago, Argus said:

I'm going to guess, though, that now that Quebec has brought in its new law much of the anger there will begin to dissipate and they'll have a hard time getting more such turnouts

I disagree; I think they'll be able to get more supporters because they've succeeded at making their hatred 'legal'; the government has confirmed their bias.  People don't give up after success.  I think hate crimes will continue to increase in Quebec, faster than in the rest of the country, or even if hate crimes decreased elsewhere.

On 6/18/2019 at 9:15 PM, jacee said:

Faith Goldy is far from being an anti-Semite. That is just more lying coming from the ethnic gang that control the western media. Disgusting. 

Edited by taxme

On 6/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, Dougie93 said:

So where then did the country of Palestine go? Is it still in the same place but just covered over with mountains of sand now? Just wondering.