White supremacists in Canada's Armed Forces

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

So where then did the country of Palestine go? Is it still in the same place but just covered over with mountains of sand now? Just wondering. 

Palestine was Britain, it went back to Britain when the Zionists drove them out.   

The Arabs who lived on this land were Ottoman Turkish for 600 hundred years, then they were British for a brief period, there never was an Arab state called Palestine.

47 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Numbers are clearly not available because they don't keep rosters, or publicize them.   

And yet when we actually did have such groups the authorities DID give numbers. I believer the last one died out a dozen years or so ago and had... a dozen members or so.

Not much to be afraid of there.

Nope.  Things like 'Canadian culture will disappear because of immigration'; "Immigrants are just here to take advantage of our economy, welfare, education, citizenship perks, unless they are of European origins"; "We are here to save Canada because otherwise our kids will grow up in a Canada that's unrecognizable".  

Well and why do you imagine two thirds of Canadians told pollsters they felt immigrants weren't assimilating fast enough if not worries about how it would affect our culture? Why do you think almost half said immigration was changing Canada in ways they didn't like? Such sentiments are widespread among Canadians because the politicians have pushed immigration for purely crass political reasons in order to cater to ethnic groups and the raw numbers and percentage of the population continue to grow. That doesn't concern the Left because they don't give a damn about Canada's history, tradition or culture. Half the time they deny we even have one, the rest they condemn us for our politically incorrect history.

None of that is remotely like white supremacy or fascism. If you think that's fascism than two thirds of the population is fascist.

I disagree; I think they'll be able to get more supporters because they've succeeded at making their hatred 'legal'; the government has confirmed their bias.  People don't give up after success.  I think hate crimes will continue to increase in Quebec, faster than in the rest of the country, or even if hate crimes decreased elsewhere.

You still don't understand that the reason for the rise of anti-immigration sentiment is due to the rise of immigrants and the feeling that there are no rules on them when they arrive, no effort to integrate, that, in fact, the left, the government does its best to persuade them not to. The law in Quebec will make Quebecers less concerned if they feel that things are more under control.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Palestine was Britain, it went back to Britain when the Zionists drove them out.   

The Arabs who lived on this land were Ottoman Turkish for 600 hundred years, then they were British for a brief period, there never was an Arab state called Palestine.

Then why is there a people today who call themselves Palestinian if they did not belong to a country that once existed and called Palestine? Did the Palestinians just pick the name out of thin air and decided to call themselves Palestinians for fun? The Palestinians did have a homeland which was stolen from them and given to the Zionist Jews. The Jews are living in and on Palestinian land that was once called Palestine. Indeed, the Zionists did kick the Palestinians out and off their Arab Palestinian homeland and stole it for themselves with the help of Britain. Britain like Canada are both Israel/Zionist controlled countries. Believe it or not. :(

Just now, taxme said:

Then why is there a people today who call themselves Palestinian if they did not belong to a country that once existed and called Palestine? Did the Palestinians just pick the name out of thin air and decided to call themselves Palestinians for fun? The Palestinians did have a homeland which was stolen from them and given to the Zionist Jews. The Jews are living in and on Palestinian land that was once called Palestine. Indeed, the Zionists did kick the Palestinians out and off their Arab Palestinian homeland and stole it for themselves with the help of Britain. Britain like Canada are both Israel/Zionist controlled countries. Believe it or not. :(

The country called Palestine was British, the Zionists took it from the British, there was never an Arab country called Palestine, before the British took it, it was Ottoman Turkey.

53 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The country called Palestine was British, the Zionists took it from the British, there was never an Arab country called Palestine, before the British took it, it was Ottoman Turkey.

Believe all the Zionist bull chit that you want to believe. I will get all of my information and try to get the other side of the story from the conservative alternative media. A great Jewish person to listen to is ex Jewish Brother Nathanael. The bro will tell you all you need to know about Zionism. I think that I am safe to say that I know a lot more about how the world is and has been turning for centuries now. You appear to read and listen too much to ZOG bull chit. Just saying. :lol:

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Believe all the Zionist bull chit that you want to believe. I will get all of my information and try to get the other side of the story from the conservative alternative media. A great Jewish person to listen to is ex Jewish Brother Nathanael. The bro will tell you all you need to know about Zionism. I think that I am safe to say that I know a lot more about how the world is and has been turning for centuries now. You appear to read and listen too much to ZOG bull chit. Just saying. :lol:

Knock yourself out, you're welcome to your opinions, but they are evidence of nothing none the less.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Well and why do you imagine two thirds of Canadians told pollsters they felt immigrants weren't assimilating fast enough if not worries about how it would affect our culture?

Because of groups such as Pegida, 3%ers and others spreading bullshit about immigrants and Muslims.  They post anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim tropes, with little regard for truth and accuracy, well-meaning people who lack critical thinking skills believe and repost.  Over time ... a couple or three years ... people become 'more concerned' about immigrants and Muslims, never realizing how easily they've been manipulated.  

In any case, you performed exactly as I said you would: dismiss any suggestion that racist white people exist in Canada and that some of them are violent, that these groups are growing.

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Because of groups such as Pegida, 3%ers and others spreading bullshit about immigrants and Muslims. 

Seriously? Where? Not in the mainstream media, that's for sure.

They post anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim tropes, with little regard for truth and accuracy, well-meaning people who lack critical thinking skills believe and repost.  Over time ... a couple or three years ... people become 'more concerned' about immigrants and Muslims, never realizing how easily they've been manipulated.  

The internet? You think any substantial percentage of Canadians are reading these kinds of posts on the freaking internet?! :rolleyes:

And even if they were, where? The biggest social media forum on the internet is Reddit and I invite you to go there. You'll find that the Canadian forums are PAINFULLY woke and progressive, and that the slightest hint of 'racism' or 'intolerance' will be instantly banned. And they have a VERY wide interpretation of those words.

You people on the Left continue to believe the entire population is made up of brainless sheep, and that any suspicion of Muslims or thought that there is too much immigration must have been put into their silly little heads by evil, far right propaganda. And if only you can shut down that propaganda people will go back to munching grass.  What you cannot seem to grasp is that this is rising from what ordinary people see and experience around them in their daily lives, and from what they hear and see through the media. And it is that rising sense of discomfort and frustration with the rising number of immigration which in turn is inspiring groups like La Meute and Pergoda. And as long as politicians ignore those wishes and keep bringing in millions of immigrants that frustration will grow into anger and continue to spread.

In any case, you performed exactly as I said you would: dismiss any suggestion that racist white people exist in Canada and that some of them are violent, that these groups are growing.

I asked for the names of fascist and white supremacist groups and their numbers. I didn't ask for confirmation racist white people exist. Only an idiot would try to deny that. So quit moving the goalposts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

You people on the Left continue to believe the entire population is made up of brainless sheep

Earlier today I was on reddit, reading a story about a right-wing terror attack.  In the ensuing discussion several Europeans discussed the stupidity of Americans who believe Europe is filled with no-go zones, and that there has been an Muslim-inspired crime wave, even though in fact the crime rates have dropped.  So yeah, some people are sheep - especially those people who are eager to demonize immigrants and Muslims. 

You people on the Left

This is only me; I do not represent "people on the Left".

Edited by dialamah
Extra words

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, taxme said:

I doubt very much that Muslims or Jews could careless if white protestants are gunned down?. :D

I doubt very much you know even one Muslim or Jew. Speaking about the topic and not your projected negative stereotypes of what you think people you do not know think or feel,the percentage of extremists in the Armed Forces is small and its always going to be in any armed forces and extremists eventually are handled by their fellow soldiers in private no different than those in jail.

15 hours ago, taxme said:

The fact that you listen to Brother Nathaniel and brag about that is something else. It also has nothing to do with the topic. The topic is extremists in the military. There are some and you will not discuss them because you have no insight or experience as to t he topic..  I will say it again, they are a minority and there is an inside method in which soldiers deal with one another. So Unless you are a soldier  from a particular army or unit which none of us are, I suggest you defer to them on what their life was/is and how they deal or dealt with people in their units who were divisive. I can only tell you in my limited experience not on behalf of Dougie or  Army Guy or any other serviceman if a threat exists and you needed o stay awake and alive, anyone not interested in watching your back or vice versa doesn't last too long with out some kind of correction or distancing. If you can't  be trusted you are a liability just as a potential terrorist was. You didn't sit around waiting to get it from the back as well as the front or side. I doubt you would  get it Taxme but most people in uniform were forced to deal with a reality that didn't allow them th  luxury of worrying about the size of someone's  nose or  how dark their skin was. That is your world. The reality of a Dougie or Army Guy is for only them to explain and I can tell you from reading their words I would have been honoured to dig their latrines. They learned long ago bullshit is always gonna be brown.

16 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Lol say British mandate. I prefer to remember the Zionists and for that matter Palestinians that fought in British units in WW2 and were as good as the Rhodesians in desert warfare.

Like all wars, WW2 and post WW2 conflict with Britain and the Zionists  had ulterior financial motives, ugly ones and soldiers and homeless people on both sides as well as innocent people on both sides died for sand. No one who is a Zionist cherishes the history but we have to remember it.

Hell  not much has changed other than soldiers have been and will be asked to die because politicians have ulterior agendas and they use soldiers to enforce it. So excuse me again if I think of all the crosses on Mt. Scopus from WW1 instead of extremists. That cemetery is in the middle of Hebrew University of Jerusalem where I studied history of conflict one summer. The guy who taught me survived Auschwiz and had been in the Irgun. I just turned 17 and lectured him on extremism. He said something to me then that only sunk in 25 years later.  I think back I can't believe how patient he was with me.That guy did not hate  British or Palestinians but his life made him believe on certain issues he had no choices.

Someone like me has choices because people like you and him assured that gift. That is why I don't condone extremism  or justify it and push myself and others to think and make choices  precisely because we have the gift of  being able to do and if for no other reason so you do not think you wasted your efforts. You did not and I will focus on your efforts or Army Guy's not some idiot who speaks only for himself. Hey I might not agree with all you say but I sure as hell defer to your efforts I just believe people like you carry too much shit around that you shouldn't have to years later not because of anything you did but because of what politicians failed to do and some of us won't take the time to remember with non judgemental listening..

The vast majority of soldiers are honourable and focusing in on malcontents should be kept in perspective so as not to smeer the memories of all the good honourable men and women who died or sacrificed.

Edited by Rue
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rue said:

Lol say Britishg mandate. You sound so damn possessive. So you know, I was not a fan of Irgun or the Stern Gang but yes the Palmach and I prefer to remember the Zionists and for that matter Palestinians that fought in British units in WW2 and were as good as the Rhodesians in desert warfare. One of the hardest decisions many Zionists had to make was going to war with the same country that we feel more than suffered from Hitler. It was hard to see Gen. Allenby lead the Royal Jordanian Army into war or British pilots flying Egyptian planes.  At the same time some righteous gentiles from Britain, Canada, the US, Rhodesia, Australia, South Africa, France did go to Israel to fight  as Christians defending Jews based on a moral sense of honour as did Beduin Arabs, Druze and Palestinian Arabs then in Jordan. The history is fuil of imperialist crap that divided Jew and Arab to destabilize to justify colonial control to get access to oil. Its done. Its spent.

Like all wars it had ulterior financial motives, ugly ones and soldiers and homeless people on both sides as well as innocent people on both sides died for sand. No one who is a Zionist cherishes the history but we have to remember it.

Hell  not much has changed other than soldiers have been and will be asked to die because politicians have ulterior agendas and they use soldiers to enforce it.

The reality is,  Jews cannot rely on the good graces of others, first they fled the Russian Czar for the sanctuary provided by the Kaiser,  and fought with valour for what was at the time,  the most progressive European empire, but we all know how that went upon German defeat by the Anglo-American blockade.

If Zionists are hardliners, it was the gentiles who made it so, and in terms of self righteous Canada, when the chance was there to give the Jews sanctuary, virulently anti-Semitic Liberal Prime Minister Mackenzie King said "one Jew is too many", so Canadians played their part in driving the formerly Ottoman Arabs off the land as well.

Canada is not just a racist Apartheid state, Canada is a racist anti-Semitic Apartheid state, as it all generally goes hand and glove.

As a North German Protestant, I uphold Martin Luther as the father of the Enlightenment, none the less, even Martin Luther became a raving anti-Semite in the end.

The Enlightenment of course, still being a work in progress, striving for a more perfect union, in the land of the free and the home of the brave, Canada being a quasi autonomous colonial protectorate therein.

Edited by Dougie93
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

The reality is,  Jews cannot rely on the good graces of others, first they fled the Russian Czar for the sanctuary provided by the Kaiser,  and fought with valour for what was at the time,  the most progressive European empire, but we all know how that went upon German defeat by the Anglo-American blockade.

If Zionists are hardliners, it was the gentiles who made it so, and in terms of self righteous Canada, when the chance was there to give the Jews sanctuary, virulently anti-Semitic Liberal Prime Minister Mackenzie King said "one Jew is too many", so Canadians played their part in driving the formerly Ottoman Arabs off the land as well.

I rewrote with I said  a tiny bit while you responded. You talk sometimes of the futility in wars. I think people need to read sometimes what you say carefully. I have to say it Doug but you show me this uncanny ,matter pf factness.   I wish I had been more smart and got to where you are a lot faster instead of being damn jackass full of rage thinking I could take down Satan single handed..

So here we are talking extremism and what really has changed. 

Extremists have and will always exist. Its simply another word for people who do not believe they have choices that they may actually have.

13 minutes ago, Rue said:

I rewrote with I said  a tiny bit while you responded. You talk sometimes of the futility in wars. I think people need to read sometimes what you say carefully. I have to say it Doug but you show me this uncanny ,matter pf factness.   I wish I had been more smart and got to where you are a lot faster instead of being damn jackass full of rage thinking I could take down Satan single handed..

So here we are talking extremism and what really has changed. 

Extremists have and will always exist. Its simply another word for people who do not believe they have choices that they may actually have.

Oh it's not that I think wars are futile, everything I have, everything I enjoy in life, is rather a product of war, particularly brevet Lt. Colonel George Washington inciting the Seven Years War by invading Nouvelle France at Jumonville Glen on 28 May 1754.

My position on war is rather, as Al Davis said;  "just win, baby",  it's simply an issue of appropriate restraint and alternative means, when there is no viable path to victory by force of arms.

4 hours ago, Rue said:

Someone like me has choices because people like you and him assured that gift. That is why I don't condone extremism  or justify it and push myself and others to think and make choices  precisely because we have the gift of  being able to do and if for no other reason so you do not think you wasted your efforts. You did not and I will focus on your efforts or Army Guy's not some idiot who speaks only for himself. Hey I might not agree with all you say but I sure as hell defer to your efforts I just believe people like you carry too much shit around that you shouldn't have to years later not because of anything you did but because of what politicians failed to do and some of us won't take the time to remember with non judgemental listening..

The vast majority of soldiers are honourable and focusing in on malcontents should be kept in perspective so as not to smeer the memories of all the good honourable men and women who died or sacrificed.

Ah, but Rue, you see, I am an extremist, the issue is simply that moderation for its own sake; is no particular virtue, while extremism in the defense of liberty; is no vice.

My code of honour precludes moderation, when that becomes euphemism for capitulation; in the face of tyranny.

19 hours ago, dialamah said:

Because of groups such as Pegida, 3%ers and others spreading bullshit about immigrants and Muslims.  They post anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim tropes, with little regard for truth and accuracy, well-meaning people who lack critical thinking skills believe and repost.  Over time ... a couple or three years ... people become 'more concerned' about immigrants and Muslims, never realizing how easily they've been manipulated.  

Racism and hatred is everywhere in Canada, and not only by white people. Koreans do not like Chinese. Japanese people do not like China or Korea. Sikhs do not like people from India. Native Indians do not like white people. Jews do not like German people. Blacks do not like white people. Muslims do not like anybody. In all of them there is a bit of racism and hatred towards the other. Why you have this fixation that it is just only white people who are racist in Canada is so ridiculous. Racism is everywhere. Here in Canada and around the world and there is nothing anyone can do about it. If there is white supremacists in the armed forces, so what, who cares. Everyone has a right to be what they choose to be, even if it comes to someone being a white supremacist in the armed forces. There probably can be no doubt that there are ISIS lovers in the Canadian armed forces. Those are the ones that you should be more worried and concerned about. White supremacists are not out to blow you up. There is probably no more than a dozen white supremacists in the armed forces. Stop getting yourself all concerned and panicky over nothing. 

Edited by taxme

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

Jews do not like German people.

While leftist self hating Jews might have some paradoxical quarrel with Germans of today, quite sure the stalwart Zionist defenders of Judaism do not, as the vast majority of Germans now are stalwart allies of Israel,  ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems - Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft after all, builds the Dolphin class submarines for the IDF, to include the Dolphin II survivable second strike deterrent submarines loading Popeye Turbo thermonuclear cruise missiles.

This thread is locked due to thread drift.  

Anybody who wishes to continue discussing White Supremacists In Canada's Armed Forces is welcome to start a thread entitled White Supremacists In Canada's Armed Forces -- Take 2 and stay on topic.