The road to 2020

Just now, Cannucklehead said:

The fact that illegals are voting in your election only shows incompetence in your officials.   Whining is more productive rather than actually having to something about it.

When we try to do something about it, the leftists and Canadian illegals whine about it.   Voter fraud is accepted in Canada because it is considered to be more acceptable than any measures that may also suppress votes.

16 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

When we try to do something about it, the leftists and Canadian illegals whine about it.   Voter fraud is accepted in Canada because it is considered to be more acceptable than any measures that may also suppress votes.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/saskatoon/2020/7/28/1_5042389.html

Voter fraud is minimal in Canada.  The u.s. on ther hand......

2 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Voter fraud is minimal in Canada.  The u.s. on ther hand......

There is plenty of voter fraud in Canada....high profile case in Surrey BC a while back, and in other provinces.   Efforts to stop voter fraud are met with fierce opposition by those who benefit most from it.

My state tried to pass a voter ID law, but failed because of the Democrats.  Ironically, the Democrats demanded more voter ID information for mail-in ballots, suppressing and spoiling voters anyway as their ballots are rejected.

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

There is plenty of voter fraud in Canada....high profile case in Surrey BC a while back, and in other provinces.   Efforts to stop voter fraud are met with fierce opposition by those who benefit most from it.

My state tried to pass a voter ID law, but failed because of the Democrats.  Ironically, the Democrats demanded more voter ID information for mail-in ballots, suppressing and spoiling voters anyway as their ballots are rejected.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7376663/no-evidence-of-corrupt-voting-found-in-surrey-riding-elections-bc/amp/

That case?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

That case?  :lol:

All cases....accepting voter fraud at any level means approval at all levels.

Voter suppression is prosecuted more than voter fraud by design.

I still can't find out what happened to the Canadian illegal (Shirley Anne Conners) who was voting in New York elections for over 20 years.    Hope they deported her ass.

52 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

All cases....accepting voter fraud at any level means approval at all levels.

Voter suppression is prosecuted more than voter fraud by design.

I still can't find out what happened to the Canadian illegal (Shirley Anne Conners) who was voting in New York elections for over 20 years.    Hope they deported her ass.

https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/trump-campaign-videotaping-ballot-box-philadelphia_n_5f92de1dc5b6481d48fca9d2

They probably couldn't gather enough evidence against her.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

They probably couldn't gather enough evidence against her.  :lol:

They did for this one....

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM)She was a legal resident of Tarrant County when she voted in several elections, but Rosa Maria Ortega was not a U.S. citizen. The then 37-year-old was charged with voter fraud and after fighting the case was eventually sentenced to eight years in prison.

After spending more than nine months behind bars, Ortega was granted parole late last year, USA Today reports. Now the 40-year-old mother of four teenagers faces deportation back to her native country of Mexico.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/02/21/prison-voter-fraud-texas-rosa-ortega-parole-deportation/

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They did for this one....

One person. And didn't it turn out that she voted republican in the last election including voting for the  prosecutor who eventually came after her??

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4798922002

Where is the proof that voter fraud is rampant in either country?  In his first year, Trump assembled a witch hunt panel to find the alleged millions of illegal voters but the panel disbanded quietly very soon afterwards after finding nothing. 

Edited by BeaverFever

29 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

One person. And didn't it turn out that she voted republican in the last election including voting for the  prosecutor who eventually came after her??

I don't care who she voted for...you are missing the point entirely.   Arrest...convict...incarcerate...deport...no matter who they voted for illegally.

Where is the proof that voter fraud is rampant in either country?  In his first year, Trump assembled a witch hunt panel to find the alleged millions of illegal voters but the panel disbanded quietly very soon afterwards after finding nothing. 

It doesn't have to be "rampant" to be a concern about the integrity of precious "democracy".

A Canadian citizen who lives in Cheektowaga was accused Thursday of voting in more than 20 elections in the United States while illegally living here.

Shirley Anne Conners, 62, was arrested Thursday on making a false claim to U.S. citizenship to vote, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Brian J. Counihan said the defendant, who has been illegally in the United States since the early 1970s, voted in more than 20 federal, state and local elections since 1995, the last being the presidential primary in New York in April.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/canadian-woman-accused-of-voting-in-more-than-20-u-s-elections/article_a0274a1e-149f-5364-a134-a12501095e29.html

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Every time somebody comes out with Campaign ad, meme video I like, like that one, somebody else comes along with one I like even better. This one below is my favorite so far. It's so Clever.

Resident Biden...please stand by.

324-3241446_umbrella-corporation-star-hd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Too bad in the ridiculous US political system, their vote is 100% irrelevant because New York isn't a Swing State. 

Antifa didn't think "Jews for Trump" were irrelevant. They came to the rally, to attack them. What's with all this sucker punching from behind, BTW, Antifa. How can you be proud of that?

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

Antifa didn't think "Jews for Trump" were irrelevant. They came to the rally, to attack them. What's with all this sucker punching from behind, BTW, Antifa. How can you be proud of that?

Who says I am? 

I'm saying that Trump support in New York is completely wasted. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Who says I am? 

I'm saying that Trump support in New York is completely wasted. 

Hardly. Flip a few more Congressional Districts...bang...well what do you know? A swing state is born. New York State has 27...not all are New York City.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Hardly. Flip a few more Congressional Districts...bang...well what do you know? A swing state is born. New York State has 27...not all are New York City.

Well these protests were in NYC were they not? 

Feel free to believe NY will be a Swing State before Texas and Georgia will. :lol: