290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Copy the link for Youtube and paste it here.

Thanks, but if you already know how to do it, then why don't you post some of the stuff you want others to post here? So much quicker. Just saying. 

13 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I just confronted 2 women in headscarfs walking into No Frils. I said how can you wear that crap on your head, the day after 290 people were blown to pieces by your religion.

One of them threatened to call the police, and I said make my day.

You just gotta make sure phones are down, because you don't want to end up on Youtube or anything LoL.

Why don't you want to end up on YouTube?  Aren't you proud of yourself?

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Because I run a private business, and i'll lose a chitload of customers. That's why I remain anonymous.

I don't feel like ending up on the Young Turks with 5 million views.

I'm not about to be boycotted, but I'll show up to a protest. You just tell me when and where.

Edited by Robert Greene

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yes...agreed. But, even with the 'small' amount here right now, we're seeing moves towards criminalizing criticism of Islam. Step 1 in Sharia compliance. 

You can look at muslim populations across Europe and see how things progress based on their percentage of population.  Canada is at step 1 of their demands, lets see what happens when we have the same numbers as Sweden and France- should get a little more interesting for sure.  

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

Use a printer, and post some information about Islam at street lamps. Go out at 3am, if you don't want to be seen.

Ha-ha. You are not so funny. Ha-ha. :P  

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Ha-ha. You are not so funny. Ha-ha. :P  

Your a lot of talk, but will ya take any action, or are ya just a lazy keyboard warrior?

Do something small, that's real.

Grab a piece of Chalk and write "F@ck Islam" on a fence.

When people start doing that, others will copy.

Edited by Robert Greene

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Likely a troll.

1 minute ago, Hal 9000 said:

You can look at muslim populations across Europe and see how things progress based on their percentage of population.  Canada is at step 1 of their demands, lets see what happens when we have the same numbers as Sweden and France- should get a little more interesting for sure.  

Yes, at this rate, I'm unsure we can prevent Canada from becoming France in a few short years. We're bringing-in a LOT of devout Muslims from the World's worst places.

2 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

There are just too many brainwashed joe and mary six pack people out there that are always two sandwiches shy a picnic. They never can figure out as to why this is always so. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

There are just too many brainwashed joe and mary six pack people out there that are always two sandwiches shy a picnic. They never can figure out as to why this is always so. 

You can always slip something like this up in the middle of the night. If hundreds start copying you, we have some momentum.

19.jpg

22 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Why though when that question is asked, you immediately went to "what we could do", not what they could do?  It is after all, them coming to our country.  Some of the onus should be on them too.

You know I was talking about things we've done and are doing in their countries but you have to suddenly pretend I was talking about immigrants to ignore the onus that's on us. A far far bigger onus in my estimation.

Just now, taxme said:

I'm under the impression that all this Islam being forced down everybody's throat is a globalist present in order to divide once great nations.

The Left loves Islam as they feel they are useful idiots that can be controlled once victory against the evil Right wing can be achieved. 

However...Islam is a lot bigger than all of us Canadians combined...even the Left will submit. Some will join team Islam. Some will like the perks of being part of the Master Race...so to speak. Others are going to be in the same holding camp as you and I.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You know I was talking about things we've done and are doing in their countries but you have to suddenly pretend I was talking about immigrants to ignore the onus that's on us. A far far bigger onus in my estimation.

Well then, here is a good opportunity to answer the question more concisely.

12 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Because I run a private business, and i'll lose a chitload of customers. That's why I remain anonymous.

I don't feel like ending up on the Young Turks with 5 million views.

I'm not about to be boycotted, but I'll show up to a protest. You just tell me when and where.

If you had the balls of your convictions you wouldn't fear exposure of your bigoted beliefs.

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

we can’t talk about the unparalleled evils coming from the rank and file of islam?

I'm more interested in knowing how you feel about aiding and abetting dictators given what you said about the worst fate possible.  

Just now, Realitycheck said:

If you had the balls of your convictions you wouldn't fear exposure of your bigoted beliefs.

There's nothing wrong with remaining anonymous. You're still getting of the couch and taking action. I've posted several signs in the GTA. If anyone is showing up at a protest let me know.

35 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're free to continue to invite your executioners into Canada...I suppose. You're the guilty one, after-all...not me.

Suck's to be a taxpayer alright.

So you don't pay taxes or you have some special conscientiousness exemption that directs your taxes away from dictator funding?  Cool, how'd you manage that?

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Your a lot of talk, but will ya take any action, or are ya just a lazy keyboard warrior?

Do something small, that's real.

Grab a piece of Chalk and write "F@ck Islam" on a fence.

When people start doing that, others will copy.

I have no interest in writing anything and posting them on some fence. That is not how I like to do things. You have no idea as to how much time, effort, and money that I have spent in my whole life time trying to fight for Canada and against politicians with their communist end game plan of trying to destroy this once great WASP/European country. There comes a time when one starts to get burned out from trying especially when I see that for all the years that I have been fighting for Canada things have only got worse. I have pretty much lost my war against tyranny and now only want to express my feelings and concerns on a keyboard or aid and support other groups of people and organizations with money donations. I doubt that there are that many members here that get out there and would post messages on fences but prefer instead to fight the war with a keyboard from home. This is a battle for the younger generation to take up the fight against most of our treasonous politicians who have sold Canada down the drain for a few pieces of silver and gold. 

So, just what have you done that was so great for Canada? Just interested to hear. 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Suck's to be a taxpayer alright.

So you don't pay taxes or you have some special conscientiousness exemption that directs your taxes away from dictator funding?  Cool, how'd you manage that?

I didn't vote for JT...sorry.