290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Then tell that to the leftist liberal media and our politically correct fake politicians to stop treating Muslims like they were special and a gawd's gift to mankind and Canada. 

Thus the problem: the Quran states that the Muslims are the best of people while the rest range from less than mud...to darn right vile 

https://quran.com/3/110

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

• Robert Greene changed the title to 290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11
Just now, Robert Greene said:

Please post videos of people quoting the Quran. 

Please post videos of mosques promoting violence.

Let's show our liberal friends the hard evidence.

They're not going to watch anything I post...

You've got to remember, these folks think I wrote the Quran just to make Muslims look bad.

My quotes from the Quran are termed as 'hate speech'...when I note their existence. 

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They're not going to watch anything I post...

You've got to remember, these folks think I wrote the Quran just to make Muslims look bad.

My quotes from the Quran are termed as 'hate speech'...when I note their existence. 

It doesn't matter, someone on the center-left will scratch their heads.

Videos are the best evidence.

Jacee was pretending that should couldn't open the link. Ya some of them play games.

Edited by Robert Greene

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The worst fate imaginable is to be under someone else’s total control. 

That's why I say the worst crime possible should be dooming someone else to that fate - by aiding and abetting it.

Edited by eyeball

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Stay home, mind our own business and...

That''ll be enough.

Stay home, you mean like avoiding New years in hamburg, easter mass, christmas shopping, Ariana Grande concerts and such....well, that would help save us from terror attacks, but does little to help relations.

Why though when that question is asked, you immediately went to "what we could do", not what they could do?  It is after all, them coming to our country.  Some of the onus should be on them too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Stay home, mind our own business and...

That''ll be enough.

Not true, at all. 

The muslim minority in Canada is already flexing their muscle with serious terrorist attacks, attempted attacks, hate rallies against Jews, they’re promoting racial division through groups like BLM & women’s marches, and calling for sharia law (just civil law, for now) which runs contrary to our own civil rights.

Now it’s a “thing” that muslims like Sarsour can talk trash about our laws, our country, our political parties and our allies while preaching the “glory” of islam but theoretically we can’t talk about the unparalleled evils coming from the rank and file of islam? People bash “whites” and Christianity all day long, no problem. Even Buddhism gets the blame for what happened to the Rohingya. But we’re not supposed to talk about muslims or it’s suddenly bigotry?

Sorry but the truth hasn’t been banned yet. 

We need to be outspoken about what it takes to gain acceptance here. Just crossing the border doesn’t automatically make a person Canadian. Accepting our values and our laws needs to be a requirement and right now it’s not.

• Like 1

It's time to organize patriots. It's time to take action. Little things count.

It's not the Canadian way. Only after Islam starts committing constant terror attacks in Canada will the average Canadian be so forward as to get-up off the couch...get angry...and 'do something'.

Still too remote for most Canadians...even our own Islamic terror incidents. Danforth?? In Toronto?? That's 2,000 miles away! The Muslims here seem peaceful.

22 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As long as you pay your dhimmi tax, you'll be free to stay inside your house and never leave. 

And as long as we invest our tax dollars on dictators we'll be in danger when we do leave our homes - as we should be.

Just now, eyeball said:

And as long as we invest our tax dollars on dictators we'll be in danger when we do leave our homes - as we should be.

You're free to continue to invite your executioners into Canada...I suppose. You're the guilty one, after-all...not me.

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

Get a group of 5 or 6 people and protest outside a Mosques. Then a week later maybe 25 or 30 will join your. Before long we might get 300 outside one Mosques.

You just have to start the snowball, and steer it down the hill.

Give it a go...you'll be disappointed. Canadians are nice to a fault. 

• Like 1

I just confronted 2 women in headscarfs walking into No Frils. I said how can you wear that crap on your head, the day after 290 people were blown to pieces by your religion.

One of them threatened to call the police, and I said make my day.

You just gotta make sure phones are down, because you don't want to end up on Youtube or anything LoL.

If you're too afraid to condemn them, give them a nice dirty look.

They will know what's up.

We got to start protesting outside the Mosques. Once critical mass is achieved, there will be no going back.

Do what you can to get the snowball rolling.

Edited by Robert Greene

21 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Please post videos of people quoting the Quran. 

Please post videos of Mosques advocating for Violence.

Let's show our liberal friends the hard evidence.

I wish that I knew how to do that. :)

I just confronted 2 women in headscarfs walking into No Frils. I said how can you wear that crap on your head, the day after 290 people were blown to pieces by your religion.

One of them threatened to call the police, and I said make my day.

Much like crazy gunmen in New Zealand, you just make my tasks that much more difficult. So, stop doing stupid sh!t like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's not the Canadian way. Only after Islam starts committing constant terror attacks in Canada will the average Canadian be so forward as to get-up off the couch...get angry...and 'do something'.

Still too remote for most Canadians...even our own Islamic terror incidents. Danforth?? In Toronto?? That's 2,000 miles away! The Muslims here seem peaceful.

Muslims don't have a strong enough foothold in Canada yet, it's coming though.  Once we hit about 6.5% muslim, is when we'll see a big change.

18 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I figured you simply memorized the stupid thing to make yourself look good when ISIS comes.

You'll make a great turnkey - Uncle would be proud of you.

1 minute ago, Hal 9000 said:

Muslims don't have a strong enough foothold in Canada yet, it's coming though.  Once we hit about 6.5% muslim, is when we'll see a big change.

Yes...agreed. But, even with the 'small' amount here right now, we're seeing moves towards criminalizing criticism of Islam. Step 1 in Sharia compliance. 

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Coming from you communist could just as easily mean Obama.

Well, there are so many people like yourself out there who only want to talk about one single so called crimes against humanity event. All others are just small time crimes against humanity and not worth even talking about.  Just saying. :D.