290 or more Dead in the Largest Terrorist Attack Since 9/11

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course you have no interest in that debate, because it's not a debate at all. You put yourself in the most untenable position in the history of debating and now you're trying to weasel out of it with a lecture about religious tolerance. Like I said, you lose.

I'll spell it out for you: Equating "Christianity's ties to terrorism" with "islamic ties to terrorism" is extremely stupid.  If you want to say it, that's fine, it's a free country. Just defend your position with some well-sourced facts or you'll just keep getting called out. 

I do believe that the law, the Constitution and the Criminal Code, is our best bet for living in Canada in peace.

It leaves no room for discriminating against, inciting or promoting hatred against any group because of their religion.

15 minutes ago, jacee said:

I do believe that the law, the Constitution and the Criminal Code, is our best bet for living in Canada in peace.

It leaves no room for discriminating against, inciting or promoting hatred against any group because of their religion.

Do you have any idea what's actually in the Quran? Did they ever teach you this in School? Listen if you want to keep defending your position, than stop play games and watch one of these videos. You're about to have a rude awakening.

If you can't find it, google it Ann Barnhardt burns the Quran.

How can you defend a religion that uses a Sharia police forest to arrest couples who hug each other?

The Quran doesn't teach morality. It teaches theocratic totalitarianism. When don't need that chit coming to Canada.

Edited by Robert Greene

16 minutes ago, jacee said:

So, is that a no to shooting them with paintball guns?

9 minutes ago, jacee said:

So, in other words, you said something stupid and now you're changing the topic.

My turn!

Egg salad is much healthier than radioactive waste. You should never eat radioactive waste when you can eat egg salad instead. :blink:

45 minutes ago, jacee said:

So, I assume you're against the bombings in Sri Lanka...right?

2 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

I just want the militant fringes to blockade mosques, and not blow all their support by killing normal Muslims. Violence just alienates 99% of your supporters. If they want to take action, do something that will make the news, but don't have anyone injured.

Are you familiar with Section 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada re 'inciting or promoting hatred against identifiable groups of people' ?

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-319.html

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

I never told someone to fire a paintball gun. I said I would be happy to hear about someone doing it. There's a big difference.

I think that's promoting hatred, but ask the police. Check it out yourself. 

Kevin Goodreau and Paul Fromm are under investigation, maybe Faith Goldy too and Kevin Johnston is awaiting trial.

You too can join that crowd of white supremacist criminals. :lol:

Edited by jacee

2 hours ago, jacee said:

He's the Christian terrorist who recently murdered 50 people in mosques in New Zealand. 

Is Christianity to blame for terrorists who claim 'Christian' motivation?  

He didn't claim Christian motivation. 

Tarrant described himself as an "ethno nationalist eco fascist", having previously identified as a communist, an anarchist and a libertarian. He wrote that he believed in "ethnic autonomy for all peoples with a focus on the preservation of nature, and the natural order".

In the dossier, he made reference to the horrific Skaf gang rapes in Sydney in the year 2000. But his manifesto suggested he was preoccupied with rapes that had occurred in England and more recently in Germany by non-Europeans.

In particular, he referenced the sexual exploitation of approximately 1400 children in the northern English town of Rotherham in the late 1980s, 1990s and 2000s, primarily by British-Pakistani men.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/christchurch-shooter-s-manifesto-reveals-an-obsession-with-white-supremacy-over-muslims-20190315-p514ko.html

Edited by Argus

2 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Jacee quite often talks in cliches and platitudes without ever thinking abut what she's saying..or why.

I like her for standing up for Mercury poisoning. But I don't appreciate someone from a remote reserve, acting like she knows what's going on in the cities.

Edited by Robert Greene

1 hour ago, jacee said:

I repeat: Religion is stupid. My point was that all religions are equally stupid.

But they're not. Christianity's focus is on, for want of a better term, a wandering hippy who preached peace and love for all. Islam's focus is on a warrior prince who gleefully slaughtered all who refused to worship as he did, and preached death, fire and destruction on all unbelievers. 

How can you even imagine worshipers of these two would not behave differently?

1 minute ago, Robert Greene said:

Go easy on Jacee. I think she's a good person, but people from northern towns or reserves, don't really know what's going on in Toronto or Europe.

Wow, what a patronizing, backhanded compliment.  You might as well say "she's nice, but a little dim".  At least we're challenging her beliefs like a grown up.

3 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Wow, what a patronizing, backhanded compliment.  You might as well say "she's nice, but a little dim".  At least we're challenging her beliefs like a grown up.

I think she's taking it personally, and maybe we should tone it down. Sometimes I take a moment to reflect and adjust my strategy.

Edited by Robert Greene

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

He didn't claim Christian motivation. 

Tarrant described himself as an "ethno nationalist eco fascist", having previously identified as a communist, an anarchist and a libertarian. He wrote that he believed in "ethnic autonomy for all peoples with a focus on the preservation of nature, and the natural order".

In the dossier, he made reference to the horrific Skaf gang rapes in Sydney in the year 2000. But his manifesto suggested he was preoccupied with rapes that had occurred in England and more recently in Germany by non-Europeans.

In particular, he referenced the sexual exploitation of approximately 1400 children in the northern English town of Rotherham in the late 1980s, 1990s and 2000s, primarily by British-Pakistani men.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/christchurch-shooter-s-manifesto-reveals-an-obsession-with-white-supremacy-over-muslims-20190315-p514ko.html

Leftists assign blame where they choose Argus, unless they’re busy making unsubstantiated allegations and placing the burden of proof on the accused. 

Facts are just a speed bump between them and the soapbox.