This web site is in the fucking toilet

Argus

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Is English a second language to you? There are all kinds of opinions on this site I don't like. Not much I can do about them except point out they're wrong. All I've said is you dougie houser need to stop derailing every damn subject with shit about confederation and the queen and how wonderful the US is.

Then you called for him to be banned if he doesn't, free speech hater, fake libertarian, is obvious. Libertarians do not support that kind of censorship.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You still don't get it, what you consider cluttering up the site is free speech, and you clearly are opposed to it when you don't like what others are posting, if they simply post often enough, in threads you happen to like. Libertarian my ass.

In fact, if I agreed with everything I'd have no use for this web site. Nothing much to discuss if I don't disagree. I like intelligently put arguments that I can then work to counter. But this site is divided into different areas and topics for a reason. Because you can't have a coherent discussion when different people in that thread are talking about wildly different things. So go ahead and say anything you want, but if it's unrelated to the subject then say it on another topic you create.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Then you called for him to be banned if he doesn't, free speech hater, fake libertarian, is obvious. Libertarians do not support that kind of censorship.

People who continually break the rules to the detriment of the whole community need to be banished. Libertarians believe in law and order.

Edited by Argus

Just now, Argus said:

In fact, if I agreed with everything I'd have no use for this web site. Nothing much to discuss if I don't disagree. I like intelligently put arguments that I can then work to counter. But this site is divided into different areas and topics for a reason. Because you can't have a coherent discussion when different people in that thread are talking about wildly different things. So go ahead and say anything you want, but if it's unrelated to the subject then say it on another topic you create.

I'm not talking about different things, I am providing historical perspective, which is considered off-topic by the historically ignorant.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

People who continually break the rules to the detriment of the whole need to be banished. Libertarians believe in law and order.

Libertarians don't support rules that promote censorship, whether they choose to abide by those rules or not. Fake Libertarian.

Edited by Yzermandius19

16 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm not talking about different things, I am providing historical perspective, which is considered off-topic by the historically ignorant.

No, you're following the lead of that nut job Dougie into his fixation on confederation and the illegitimacy of Canada, and how he worships the crown. That's in no way providing any perspective or context to the discussion at hand.

Edited by Argus

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Libertarians don't believe in rules that promote censorship, whether they choose to abide by those rules or not. Fake Libertarian.

With all due respect -  it seems evident you really don't understand Libertarian ideology, or the different variations of it - or other political ideologies, like conservatism.

Just now, Argus said:

No, you're following the lead of that nut job Dougie into his fixation on confederation and the illegitimacy of Canada, and who he worships the crown. That's in no way providing any perspective or context to the discussion at hand.

Dougie is also providing historical perspective, and you are too ignorant to see it as well.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If you don't support free speech, and prefer censorship, then you aren't a Libertarian, don't snow.

Nor would a Libertarian have any loyalty to Canada, other than by contract, random prohibitionist Cucks are of no consequence, as there is no public rule in Canada.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Nor would a Libertarian have any loyalty to Canada, other than by contract, random prohibitionist Cucks are of no consequence, as there is no public rule in Canada.

I will admit, it is pretty hilarious to have a random prohibitionist cuck fronting like he's some libertarian, talk about mutually exclusive terms, those are actually mutually exclusive, and not just to Argus.

Yet I'm the one who doesn't know what a libertarian or red tory is?
*chuckles*

Edited by Yzermandius19

Whenever people show a profound lack of understanding what freedom of speech is, I find this cartoon helps. 

I know, it's been on here before, but a reminder every now and then won't kill anybody.  Granted, it's aimed at an American audience, but what the hell. 

image.png.60aac41ef1aea16541f6b5fda9caaa36.png

Disclaimer:The views and opinions expressed in this cartoon are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect my own.  They might, but then again they might not.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Whenever people show a profound lack of understanding what freedom of speech is, I find this cartoon helps. 

I know, it's been on here before, but a reminder every now and then won't kill anybody.  Granted, it's aimed at an American audience, but what the hell. 

image.png.60aac41ef1aea16541f6b5fda9caaa36.png

Disclaimer:The views and opinions expressed in this cartoon are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect my own.  They might, but then again they might not.

Never said anyone has to listen to me, they are of course free to ignore my posts or scroll past them, and I never said that this forum had no right to censor my posts. To act like the kind of censorship going on in this forum, is in the spirit of free speech though, that is just silly.

Clearly moderating the boat rockers is more important to this forum than allowing free speech and when forced to choose between the two, this forum sides with the former.

Simply being an asshole should not be grounds to limit speech, but it's this forum's prerogative to ignore that advice, of course, it being private property and all. But this forum can't front like it's pro free speech when it does that, without being completely full of shit.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Are you on meds? I mean, seriously? Are you?

I was about to admonish you again, and then I tried to imagine having no one else to talk to.  And I thought, you know... At some point I would probably wander down to the bus station and just start taking to random weirdos, so ....

If the web site is crap to you or whatever, I don't see how a thread like this helpful. I've seen where you yourself have posted back and forth with these guys many, many times. All of hat stuff, I would never read. And now you come up with this to complain about it?

What exactly is the point of this thread anyway? Frankly it appears to be more of the same stupid back-and-forth that's out there. I can only assume you people are kidding. 

Want to improve forums? Post serious, intelligent stuff and not respond or interact with anyone you consider "idiots". Just my two cents here, fella.

16 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

There is no Canada but the British Crown, Canada is legitimate where it invokes the British Crown, where it doesn't, Canada is a fake country pretender to the throne.

Who fucking cares? And why are you obsessed with this?

16 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If you don't support free speech, and prefer censorship, then you aren't a Libertarian, don't snow.

I don't support anything without borders. There are no absolute freedoms.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge