This web site is in the fucking toilet

Argus

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

You were posting those just to taunt him. That's what trolling means.

There's no censorship here. The moderation is far slacker than it was a year or two ago. We have both white nationalists who make little secret of their hatred of Jews, and Marxist idiots who make no secret of their hatred for Capitalism.

No I was posting those images, to have a conservation with Dougie, using videos to illustrate my point, and turningrite just got butthurt and stormed off, because he a glass house and likes to throw stones from it, but can't handle it if anyone throws a stone back at him. I wasn't trolling him, I was trolling the argument that he presented, he was the one engaging in ad hominem far more than me or Dougie.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Mindless drivel. The US had the numbers a hundred years ago, despite the fact neither country had any social welfare programs.  Even up to 1945 - still no social programs, America had ten times the population of Canada. Why? Because it's too damn cold here! And it gets worse the further north you go. It's got nothing to do with freedoms. America has no more freedoms than Canada.

The world's immigrants have overwhelmingly chosen the U.S. as the #1 destination for over 100 years...and that includes emigres from warmer climes...like...MEXICO !

As for freedoms, Canada didn't even have the Charter until 1982, and still falls short of the American rights framework today.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

No I was posting those images, to have a conservation with Dougie and turningrite just got butthurt and stormed off.

Please. You two were bullying him. He didn't have experience with it, and said something, either to you or the moderator and got suspended.

No I was posting those images, to have a conservation with Dougie and turningrite just got butthurt and stormed off.

Turningrite was butt hurt and threatening to storm off, as soon as he arrived.  He just went around taking offence to anything and everything and playing the victim card.

I actually tried to talk him off the ledge a couple times, but it didn't take, he just kept fabricating his own victim hood, eventually I just gave up and said "get lost then" don't tell us about it, just do it already,

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Please. You two were bullying him. He didn't have experience with it, and said something, either to you or the moderator and got suspended.

If by bullying, you mean dismantling his idiotic argument, which he couldn't handle, then mea culpa.

Your interpretation of events is faulty, because you are biased in favor of turningrite and think me and Dougie are idiots who should be banned, hostile witness is obvious.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

The world's immigrants have overwhelmingly chosen the U.S. as the #1 destination for over 100 years...and that includes emigres from warmer climes...like...MEXICO !

Yes. Why? Give us a reason other than climate. Because if you switch geography with Canada, and make two thirds of the US frozen arctic tundra while Canada has year-round warmth in its southern provinces, and milder winters in most of its northern ones I guarantee you that the population would quickly shift south.

You have a great country, but don't try to take pride in the freaking weather.

As for freedoms, Canada didn't even have the Charter until 1982, and still falls short of the American rights framework today.

Canada had other constitutional guarantees. Canadians can kill themselves legally. Canadians can smoke pot legally. Canadians can work abroad and pay no taxes here. There are good and bad things about the rules in both places.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Your interpretation of events is faulty, because you are biased in favor of turningrite and think me and Dougie are idiots.

Consider that sentence logically and then consider why that might be. Given he is a conservative and you two call yourself conservatives.

Edited by Argus

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

You can go back and read where I tried to tell him how Internet forums work, I tried to tell him to just relax and play the ball, but he just kept tking offence to anybody who called him on anything, in that thread it wasn't even us, it was eyeball he was accusing, we just made the mistake of saying "eyeball didn't insult you", but then he started lashing out at us, we didn't bully him,we just told him to piss off.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

You can go back and read where I tried to tell him how Internet forums work, I tried to tell him to just relax and play the ball, but he just kept tking offence to anybody who called him on anything

He and Eyeball certainly had words, but you two double teamed him, taunting him. And no, we can't go back and look because Charles moved in and deleted whole batches of your and whatsisname's posts.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

He and Eyeball certainly had words, but you two double teamed him, taunting him. And no, we can't go back and look because Charles moved in and deleted whole batches of your and whatsisname's posts.

We were taunting his argument, he was the one throwing ad hominem at us, left and right. He trolled himself, we tried to talk him down, he wasn't having it.
/shrugs

You can lead a horse to water Argus, but you can't make him drink.

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes. Why? Give us a reason other than climate. Because if you switch geography with Canada, and make two thirds of the US frozen arctic tundra while Canada has year-round warmth in its southern provinces, and milder winters in most of its northern ones I guarantee you that the population would quickly shift south.

More reasons ?  Sure....language conflict....lack of domestic capital....over dependence on exports...Eskimo communism.

Mexico is warmer than either the U.S. or Canada...so much for that theory.

Canada had other constitutional guarantees. Canadians can kill themselves legally. Canadians can smoke pot legally. Canadians can work abroad and pay no taxes here. There are good and bad things about the rules in both places.

Nevertheless, emigres have and still prefer the U.S. over Canada....for over 100 years.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Turningrite sure played the victim card as hard as any SJW I've ever seen, yet you love him and hate us, hostile witness is obvious.

Again, given all four of us are conservatives, why would that be?

More reasons ?  Sure....language conflict....lack of domestic capital....over dependence on exports...Eskimo communism.

There was none of that a hundred years ago and you still had ten times our population. It's the weather, genius.

Nevertheless, emigres have and still prefer the U.S. over Canada....for over 100 years.

Because of the weather.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Again, given all four of us are conservatives, why would that be?

Because he can't handle being disagreed with, so he stormed off, you can't handle being disagreed with, so you cry for us to be banned, me and Dougie can handle it, that's the difference. We have thick skin, and you whiners are very thin skinned, it has little to do with ideology and everything to do with being able to take what we can dish out, while the other side has a glass jaw.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Argus said:

There was none of that a hundred years ago and you still had ten times our population. It's the weather, genius.

Because of the weather.

No....it's because of the greater opportunities...going back to observations by Tocqueville.    The U.S. has always had more sizzle than Canada.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No....it's because of the greater opportunities...going back to observations by Tocqueville.    The U.S. has always had more sizzle than Canada.

Canada has no sizzle but America's sizzle, this archaic 19th century regime here is too inflexible to incite its own flight to quality.

America's strength is the capacity to remake itself, Canada's doom is that it cannot get out of the Victorian era which America left in the dust of the 19th century.

Edited by Dougie93

Because he can't handle being disagreed with, so he stormed off, you can't handle being disagreed with, so you cry for us to be banned, me and Dougie can handle it, that's the difference. We have thick skin, and you whiners are very thin skinned, it has little to do with ideology.

But you can't suggest why 'I love him" and think you two are idiots?

Let me clue you in. I thought he was a very capable and intelligent poster on a variety of Canadian political issues who knew his facts, and gave cites for his claims. Thin skinned? Yeah, evidently. But I think that's more a lack of exposure to assholes on the internet. I've had LOTS of exposure to that, so it's all water off a ducks back to me.

But my saying you ought to be banned if you don't stop veering off topic is beside the point to that. It was brought about by looking at topics and finding nothing remotely related to the topics was under discussion due to your and multi-post-dougie's long and continued sojourns into ridiculous nonsense about the crown, the US and confederation. My problem with you two is not that I disagree with your views but that your are acting like morons and contributing nothing to any discussions you take part in.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No....it's because of the greater opportunities...

Because of the large population. And the large population is because of the weather.

Like I said, switch Canad and the US around on the ol globe and it'd be Canada with the population ten times the size of the US.

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Turningrite was in fact, trying to bully us, constant ad hominem, he just wasn't successful and got frustrated, and then we chirped his argument, and he threw a temper tantrum. That's what actually happened.

You're writing fiction.

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Turningrite was in fact, trying to bully us, constant ad hominem, he just wasn't successful and got frustrated, and then we chirped his argument, and he threw a temper tantrum. That;s what actually happened.

Cultural Marxist, declared himself to be the oppressed and anyone who disagreed with him was his oppressor, and attempting to use that as leverage.

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

But you can't suggest why 'I love him" and think you two are idiots?

Let me clue you in. I thought he was a very capable and intelligent poster on a variety of Canadian political issues who knew his facts, and gave cites for his claims. Thin skinned? Yeah, evidently. But I think that's more a lack of exposure to assholes on the internet. I've had LOTS of exposure to that, so it's all water off a ducks back to me.

But my saying you ought to be banned if you don't stop veering off topic is beside the point to that. It was brought about by looking at topics and finding nothing remotely related to the topics was under discussion due to your and multi-post-dougie's long and continued sojourns into ridiculous nonsense about the crown, the US and confederation. My problem with you two is not that I disagree with your views but that your are acting like morons and contributing nothing to any discussions you take part in.

Not as thick skinned as me and Dougie, hence why we don't call for anyone to be censored around here, while you do. We stay on topic, you just lack the historical perspective to understand that we are being on topic, that is the issue, not us going off-topic. We are not preventing anyone from posting what they want, just by posting what we want.

I understand your self-rationalization for hating on me and Dougie, I simply think that those self-rationalizations have zero basis in reality, you are a poor judge of character.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Not as thick skinned as me and Dougie, hence why we don't call for anyone to be censored around here, while you do. We stay on topic, you just lack the historical perspective to understand that we are being on topic.

I'm a law and order conservative. You're crypto anarchists potheads. I like orderly discussion with proper subjects to guide people to what's going on, and you just want to crap all over the place and smoke a doobie.

Nobody wants to hear, yet again, for like the five hundredth post in the space of a couple of months, about how Canada is illegitimate and your loyalty is to the Crown. It was weird but shrugworthy the first few times, but now it's gotten boring as shit.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge