This web site is in the fucking toilet

Argus

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Atheism is dying, due to lack of breeding. You're wishful thinking won't make religion go away instead.

You have not a shred of proof your god exists but your faith which accounts for nothing....the bible is a plagiarized story from Greek mythology

SHOCK CLAIM: The story of JESUS was 'copied from prior religions to CONTROL the people'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/774752/JESUS-prior-religions-CONTROL-the-people-roman

I could go on and on with links to your fairy tale religions.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/christianity-non-christian-europe-young-people-survey-religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Christianity

https://www.thedailybeast.com/blame-evangelicals-for-the-decline-in-christian-faith

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-number-of-americans-with-no-religious-affiliation-is-rising/

http://www.pewforum.org/2018/06/13/young-adults-around-the-world-are-less-religious-by-several-measures/

54 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

A belief in a individual rights and liberty. 

But Red Tories believe in a lot fewer individual rights and less liberty than blue tories. So no, that won't cut it.

54 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Red Tories prefer more government intervention than Ron Paul would be comfortable with,

They would horrify him and he they. You're simply wildly confused.

52 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It is horrifying to go over the top when the whistle blows as well,  but for a Tory, an oath to the Queen is unto death as necessary.

Red Tories don't really support the military much compared to Blue Tories.

48 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Declaration of Independence will free all the slaves, everywhere, including those who look down their "educated" noses at it.

No matter how educated those who look down their noses at it perceive themselves to be, they will fail, the American Information Empire is the future, not just the past. Like Dougie says, can't kill an idea.

The Crown Knows, hence UKUSSA. Red, White and Blue Machine will roll on despite the haters, Empire of Liberty FTW.

God Save The Queen, God Bless America.

Are you on meds? I mean, seriously? Are you?

32 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Wonder how the prayers of the young children asking their god to stop the raping by their priests went......religion is an evil cult and serves no good.

While I"m no great Catholic, the truth is the sexual abuse of children was widespread in society and widely ignored. Priests were no more statistically likely to abuse children than anyone else. That's not exactly much to brag about, mind you.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't support the military.   In a British Army, one upholds the Commander-in-Chief, the Corps, then the Regiment.  The Department of National Defence is civilians.

Well, genius. The military is one of the few things Libertarians DO support.

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Not seeing the similarities between a Black Ku Klux Klansman, and a Red Tory with a libertarian streak. Walk me through that one, if you can, otherwise it is you who is just blathering.

The Klan are Red Tories of sorts, republicans who threw themselves on the mercy of the British Crown, before they were cut down like wheat at the foot of Cemetery Ridge.

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Not seeing the similarities between a Black Ku Klux Klansman, and a Red Tory with a libertarian streak. Walk me through that one, if you can, otherwise it is you who is just blathering.

Look up the term 'mutually incompatible'.

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well, genius. The military is one of the few things Libertarians DO support.

Some libertarians do, some libertarians don't. Not all Libertarians support the military, especially the left libertarians. Clearly you think certain terms are far more constrained than they actually are, your definition of libertarian and red tory are simply too narrow for you to see the similarities, but both those terms are broader than you seem to imagine.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

They aren't mutually exclusive terms dude, you just think they are, and cannot provide an evidence to back up that assertion.

And you know what, I don't give a shit. I really don't care how fucked up your world view is. My issue is that you and your idiot friend insist on fucking up every subject by shifting it away from the topic itself onto some bizarre shit about confederation and the queen and the US. If you two want to talk about that shit start a topic about it and keep it the hell out of other topics.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Argus said:

And you know what, I don't give a shit. I really don't care how fucked up your world view is. My issue is that you and your idiot friend insist on fucking up every subject by shifting it away from the topic itself onto some bizarre shit about confederation and the queen and the US. If you two want to talk about that shit start a topic about it and keep it the hell out of other topics.

If it relates to other topics, and talking about it adds some insight, then we are going to bring it up. If you don't like that, too f***ing bad. Go cry to the moderators like the whiner that you are, they usually side with you even when we are perfectly on topic anyway.

You post what you want, I won't tell you what to post, while I'll post what I want, and you'll try to tell me how to post. 

You are too soft to handle a level playing field, you hate on free speech despite claiming to be a libertarian (opinions you don't like are to be banned), you have no historical perspective which makes you think on-topic tangents are off-topic, plus you need moderation to be your crutch, clear signs of weakness on all counts.

Edited by Yzermandius19

26 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If it relates to other topics, and talking about it adds some insight, then we are going to bring it up. If you don't like that, too f***ing bad. Go cry to the moderators like the whiner that you are, they usually side with you even when we are perfectly on topic anyway.

The moderator and I have a long history of not really agreeing on much. But apparently he doesn't buy your unique belief that anything you want to insert into a topic 'adds insight'.

And yes, I will indeed report your off-topic shit. I'm tired of it screwing up every damn subject.

26 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

You are too soft to handle a level playing field, you hate on free speech despite claiming to be a libertarian (opinions you don't like are to be banned), you have no historical perspective which makes you think on-topic tangents are off-topic, plus you need moderation to be your crutch, clear signs of weakness on all counts.

You still don't get it. I have no difficulty destroying any argument you or your boyfriend make on any subject which interests me. My problem is that for the most part the shit you bring up is of no interest to anyone sane, and clutters up the web site. Start a topic about confederation and another on the war of 1812 for all I care. Go to town on it. Just keep that shit out of other subjects.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

The moderator and I have a long history of not really agreeing on much. But apparently he doesn't buy your unique belief that anything you want to insert into a topic 'adds insight'.

And yes, I will indeed report your off-topic shit. I'm tired of it screwing up every damn subject.

You still don't get it. I have no difficulty destroying any argument you or your boyfriend make on any subject which interests me. My problem is that for the most part the shit you bring up is of no interest to anyone sane, and clutters up the web site. Start a topic about confederation and another on the war of 1812 for all I care. Go to town on it. Just keep that shit out of other subjects.

You still don't get it, what you consider cluttering up the site is free speech, and you clearly are opposed to it when you don't like what others are posting, if they simply post often enough, in threads you happen to like. Libertarian my ass, you support censorship as if that will lead to rational discussion, when it most certainly will not.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If this website is in the toilet, it's because of over-zealous moderation, not because over-zealous moderators who won't ban opinions that Argus doesn't like.

Is English a second language to you? There are all kinds of opinions on this site I don't like. Not much I can do about them except point out they're wrong. All I've said is you dougie houser need to stop derailing every damn subject with shit about confederation and the queen and how wonderful the US is.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DACHSHUND

• babetteteets went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge