Ford-Kavanaugh Sexual Assault Allegation

49 minutes ago, Don Jonas said:

He lied under oath repeatedly. You can attack the victim all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact he lied under oath. He also has the temperament of a 3 year old.

:rolleyes:

You can give your opinion, and even be outraged by what I posted.......but it still doesn't change the fact that you have problems with comprehension!

If Ford has serious problems with her recollection - you have serious problems understanding what you read.   read my posts again.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Don Jonas said:

He lied under oath repeatedly. You can attack the victim all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact he lied under oath. He also has the temperament of a 3 year old.

But WHY would that matter to a party that embraces a serial liar, and even lies about lying?  I think that the Democrats have the ability to be much dirtier when they try.  They are just starting to realize that now, so things are going to be really entertaining soon.

16 minutes ago, betsy said:

:rolleyes:

You can give your opinion, and even be outraged by what I posted.......but it still doesn't change the fact that you have problems with comprehension!

If Ford has serious problems with her recollection - you have serious problems understanding what you read.   read my posts again.

I admit I can often not understand what you write, but I don't try very hard. My point was that no matter how hard you go after Ford's character, Kavanaugh still lied under oath.  And as a judge, he knew exactly what he was doing when he was lying.

31 minutes ago, Don Jonas said:

I admit I can often not understand what you write, but I don't try very hard. My point was that no matter how hard you go after Ford's character, Kavanaugh still lied under oath.  And as a judge, he knew exactly what he was doing when he was lying.

You are so lasered in on that one article you provided that proposed that he lied. You know - the one where the author twists himself in knots trying to twist Kavanaugh's words - that you don't see the irony of your claims. Ford has provided ZERO facts that can be verified - NOTHING other than a story that everyone denies ever happening. It's impossible to prove beyond a doubt that she is lying - because she provides no facts. Kavanaugh on the other hand, has provided reams of statements in his attempt to disprove an uncorroborated story.

Lost in all this is the overt bias (Trump hating) that continues to manifest itself. It's not about being "pro-Ford" or "pro-Kavanaugh". If Ford's story had a basis in reality - just a few credible details and one credible corroborating account would probably swing it - Kavanuagh's appointment would and should be in serious jeopardy. But there is nothing - absolutely nothing. Yet even here in Canada for heaven's sake, there are still people armed with torches and pitchforks. Incredible.

• Like 1

The third accuser, Swetncik said that Brett Kavanaugh and  Mark Judge “gang raped” girls in a side room or bedroom by a “train” of numerous boys.

During an NBC interview she admitted she never actually saw anybody get raped but just assumed......

It seems to me that the left wants to instigate Napoleonic Law where you have to prove your innocence rather than the courts proving you guilty… the destruction of the presumption of innocence is an attack on civilized society.  It is not part of our society to allow lynch mobs to  demand a man’s career be ruined by a vague accusation with no substantiating evidence .

• Like 3

Unless it's some editorial writer from 30 years ago talking about something a colleague told him about Trudeau being vaguely inappropriate one time. Then your torches are out. Lol

But no matter what, there are no contortions required to find many instances where Kavanaugh lied under oath. He was asked questions and he responded with falsehoods. Open and shut case to all reasonable observers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

What are some of his lies? If you compare the number of people who go against his testimony (4?) to the number of people who back it up (200?), it doesn't look like he's a liar at all. You just see what you want to see. You're using selective, biased vision to assume a man is guilty. You're being led around by the nose, Nancy Pelosi and Gloria Feinstein own your brain. 

People who attack BK's temperament are all omitting one key detail from their decision-making process: if he knows that he's innocent, then he also knows that this is just a political hitjob. Just like what happened to Bork, just like what happened to Clarence Thomas. Sure a 3 yr old would get upset about that type of political hitjob. So would you, or anyone else.

Judge Kavanaugh's career goes back to when he was in high school, studying like mad, just like Wayne Gretzky's career goes back to when he was 6 yrs old practicing 20 hrs a week on his backyard rinks. So now Kavanaugh has the last 40 years of his life's work all going up in smoke because of the testimony of a woman who he knows is lying, and you think he should be calm about this?  He was one vote away from being a goner because of this. How mad would you be?

It's not just his career that's at stake, it's his personal reputation that he has cultivated over the last 40 years. Tens of millions of people who don't know him truly believe that he's actually a rapist now. If someone lied about you and convinced that many people that you were a rapist would you just stay calm and cool? Your own kids are even asking you. 

Honestly, ever argument put forth by Hirono, Feinstein and the rest of the Democrats, and CNN, REEKS of bias, ignorance and stupidity. If you limited their arguments to "what they actually know" they'd be completely silent. They just jump to that pulpit and make accusations like they're handing out candy.

16 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Even some conservatives are saying this.  It's all pretty cynical.  There are even some who are bending over backwards to say she's an operative, a plant etc.  Wishful thinking....

By the looks of things, Kavanaugh only likes to rape democratic women. Those conservative women must be terribly boring in the sack. LOL. 

This conservative thinks that she is not only a fool and an idiot but also an operative/plant lying drunk. Disgusting broad. :unsure:

He said, under oath, that Ford's witnesses said the incident didn't happen. They said they didn't remember. This is no small point. Even though your average Trump supporter wouldn't know the difference between those two statements, a reasonable person, and certainly a judge, would make no mistake in distinguishing them and how he is misrepresenting, under oath, what was said.

He also made stupid lies about what "buff", devil's triangle, and Renate alumni mean. He even invented an elaborate lie that devil's triangle was a drinking game. Pointless lies too. Telling the truth wouldn't have hurt his character but he chose to lie anyway.

He lied about how he got into Yale with no help from anyone, even though he was a legacy student.

He lied when he said he never attended a party like the one Ford described. There are numerous parties on his calendar, including one on July 1, that are just like the one Ford described.

He lied when he said she just came forward with the accusations in the last week. She came forward in July before he was even nominated. This timeline is relevant to his lie that it's all a Democratic conspiracy against him. 

He lied when he said he wasn't drinking underage. He was 17 and the legal age was recently changed to 21 (which he also lied about).

He was also very evasive. When asked if he drank excessively,  he would answer that he worked hard at school or ask the questioner the same question back. This suggests he was a drunk and isnt honest enough to talk about it.

He's a turd of a candidate. If you believe so easily in conspiracies, why don't you ask yourself why Gorsuch didn't go through the same thing?

It's because Gorsuch has integrity. At least compared to this clown.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

By the looks of things, Kavanaugh only likes to rape democratic women. Those conservative women must be terribly boring in the sack. LOL. 

This conservative thinks that she is not only a fool and an idiot but also an operative/plant lying drunk. Disgusting broad. :unsure:

You're not a conservative.

2 hours ago, scribblet said:

The third accuser, Swetncik said that Brett Kavanaugh and  Mark Judge “gang raped” girls in a side room or bedroom by a “train” of numerous boys.

During an NBC interview she admitted she never actually saw anybody get raped but just assumed......

It seems to me that the left wants to instigate Napoleonic Law where you have to prove your innocence rather than the courts proving you guilty… the destruction of the presumption of innocence is an attack on civilized society.  It is not part of our society to allow lynch mobs to  demand a man’s career be ruined by a vague accusation with no substantiating evidence .

On FOX News Laura Ingram show last night she had an ex boyfriend of Swetnick on her show who stated that he had to stop dating her because he was once was threatened by her that she was going to kill him and his family over some problem that they were having between them. Looks like the lying biotch is a mental ward case. 

The demoncrats will go as far as is neccasary to try to stop Kavanaugh from sitting on the supreme court bench. Chucky Schumer(Shukster)even said long before these accusations came forward stated that he and the demoncrats were going to do whatever they can to stop Kkavanaugh. The fix was in from the start. 

It is believed that if Kavanaugh makes it to the SC there may be riots in the streets over it and being pushed by the demoncrats like Maxine(25th amendment candidate)Waters. Waters is one crazy woman. How she has lasted this long as a congresswoman is beyond me. Shocking indeed. 

30 minutes ago, Don Jonas said:

You're not a conservative.

I can see that you are not a conservative. But I would much rather be a conservative any day than be a leftist liberal. I find that leftist liberals are nothing more than a bunch of intolerant bigots. A bunch of sore losers. Just saying. :D 

3 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

Unless it's some editorial writer from 30 years ago talking about something a colleague told him about Trudeau being vaguely inappropriate one time. Then your torches are out. Lol

But no matter what, there are no contortions required to find many instances where Kavanaugh lied under oath. He was asked questions and he responded with falsehoods. Open and shut case to all reasonable observers. 

Show me where he responded with falsehood!   I'm not taking your word for it......cite your source!

As far as I know, no one had established that Kavanaugh had lied so far.

HOWEVER......Christitine Blasey Ford had lied 3 times!  Yes!   3 times!

Btw.....when I said she lied 3 times - I'm not referring to the three people she claimed to have been at that party, who turned out that they were not there at all.   yep.  Those were three  lies....but those aren't the 3 lies I'm talking about.

THE THREE LIES OF CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_three_lies_of_christine_blasey_ford.html

Can you add? 

Boy......we're uncovering a lot of lies, huh? :D

Anyway.....

She said she'd had one beer.   That may be so......because she forgot all about the other 10 she had!  :lol:

Edited by betsy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Don Jonas said:

He said, under oath, that Ford's witnesses said the incident didn't happen. They said they didn't remember. This is no small point. Even though your average Trump supporter wouldn't know the difference between those two statements, a reasonable person, and certainly a judge, would make no mistake in distinguishing them and how he is misrepresenting, under oath, what was said.

He also made stupid lies about what "buff", devil's triangle, and Renate alumni mean. He even invented an elaborate lie that devil's triangle was a drinking game. Pointless lies too. Telling the truth wouldn't have hurt his character but he chose to lie anyway.

He lied about how he got into Yale with no help from anyone, even though he was a legacy student.

He lied when he said he never attended a party like the one Ford described. There are numerous parties on his calendar, including one on July 1, that are just like the one Ford described.

He lied when he said she just came forward with the accusations in the last week. She came forward in July before he was even nominated. This timeline is relevant to his lie that it's all a Democratic conspiracy against him. 

He lied when he said he wasn't drinking underage. He was 17 and the legal age was recently changed to 21 (which he also lied about).

He was also very evasive. When asked if he drank excessively,  he would answer that he worked hard at school or ask the questioner the same question back. This suggests he was a drunk and isnt honest enough to talk about it.

He's a turd of a candidate. If you believe so easily in conspiracies, why don't you ask yourself why Gorsuch didn't go through the same thing?

It's because Gorsuch has integrity. At least compared to this clown.

There is not one prosecutor that would take on a case where there is no proof of an alleged sexual assault crime. And that is all that matters here. Ford is a liar so you need to live with it. 

I cannot figure out as to why you keep thinking that Kavanaugh is a "turd" or a "drunk"? You do not even know the guy personally at all. All you are going by and believe in is what liars like Ford, CNN and the demoncrats are telling you. Pretty pathetic, fella.You need to show a lot more integrity.  :rolleyes:

Edited by taxme

46 minutes ago, betsy said:

Show me where he responded with falsehood!   I'm not taking your word for it......cite your source!

HOWEVER......Christitine Blasey Ford had lied 3 times!  Yes!   3 times!

Btw.....when I said she lied 3 times - I'm not referring to the three people she claimed to have been at that party, who turned out that they were not there at all.   yep.  Those were three  lies....but those aren't the 3 lies I'm talking about.

THE THREE LIES OF CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_three_lies_of_christine_blasey_ford.html

Can you add? 

Boy......we're uncovering a lot of lies, huh? :D

Anyway.....

She said she'd had one beer.   That may be so......because she forgot all about the other 10 she had!  :lol:

My lengthy post above cites all his lies. They are backed up by the transcript of the hearing. I certainly wouldn't expect you to take my word for it. You would already be aware of each of these instances if you're paying attention.

And if we determine that Ford lied (and again, those 3 people just said they don't remember. You're thinking they said it didn't happen because Kavanaugh lied on the record under oath by saying that. But they just said they don't remember). But if you're feeling good about calling an abused woman a liar with no evidence, and even if that proves to be true, all we could conclude from that is that she is equally unfit to serve on the Supreme Court as Kavanaugh. Big deal.

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

There is not one prosecutor that would take on a case where there is no proof of an alleged sexual assault crime. And that is all that matters here. Ford is a liar so you need to live with it. 

I cannot figure out as to why you keep thinking that Kavanaugh is a "turd" or a "drunk"? You do not even know the guy personally at all. All you are going by and believe in is what liars like Ford, CNN and the demoncrats are telling you. Pretty pathetic, fella.You need to show a lot more integrity.  :rolleyes:

Actually you have no evidence at all that she's lying. You're just desperate and grasping at straws to save face because you know she has more courage and character than Kavanaugh or Trump or you could ever have.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, betsy said:

She lied about the two front doors, the reason and dates

Ford was asked why her friend said she never met Kavanaugh and the party didn’t happen?

Ford said “Leland has significant health challenges, & I’m happy that she is focusing on herself.”

Edited by scribblet

Talk about grasping at straws. Lol.

But no, she didn't lie about the doors. That's ... a lie.

https://padailypost.com/2018/09/25/building-permit-shows-christine-blasey-ford-really-did-put-a-backdoor-on-her-bedroom/

Nevertheless, she isn't applying to be on the Supreme Court. Attacking her character only makes your side look sad and pathetic. Why not try and make excuses for Kavanaugh's lies, listed above, instead? I realize that would be hard, but at least it would be relevant. 

2 hours ago, Don Jonas said:

My lengthy post above cites all his lies. They are backed up by the transcript of the hearing. I certainly wouldn't expect you to take my word for it. You would already be aware of each of these instances if you're paying attention.