Faisal Hussain - the evolving story

3 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Speculation and projection, yet again. It was nice not seeing you around her for some time. Actually had some good conversations. Now I can expect the shit show to continue.  Countdown to Dog's next ban?  Any takers?

Yes...getting folks banned to shut-them-up is the only hope you really have re: your argument.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Because he was a DRUG dealer??  And you said it yourself, he 'MIGHT' use it, but what can you show me definitively that he was planning an attack? You can't , I know. NEXT.

The idea that it can be used as a chemical weapon was already shown earlier in this thread, from multiple sources. I can't find my post though, for some reason it is no longer here. Probably because I didn't write anything else, just gave the information. Anyway here is the link I provided that shows this substance is recognized as a potential weapon, and raises concern that it might be used by terrorists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carfentanil#Potential_as_a_chemical_weapon

From the link-
The toxicity of carfentanil has been compared to that of nerve gas, according to the Associated Press' article "Chemical weapon for sale: China's unregulated narcotic". The article quoted Andrew C. Weber, Assistant US Secretary of Defense for Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Defense Programs from 2009 to 2014, as saying "It's a weapon. Companies shouldn't be just sending it to anybody." Weber added "Countries that we are concerned about were interested in using it for offensive purposes... We are also concerned that groups like ISIS could order it commercially." Weber described various ways carfentanil could be used as a weapon, such as knocking troops out and taking them hostage or killing civilians in closed spaces such as train stations.[3]

Underlined part is my emphasis, to give it credibility.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

And 33 guns.

But ya, he was prolly just wanting to make a bit of cash by selling a BILLION doses of carfentanyl on the street........

One time customers, too...no seconds. First high kills 'em dead.

Yeah...not the ideal money maker.

34 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Personally, I find it difficult to believe he had "severe psychosis" and no one else noticed - not his freinds, not his work, not his neighbors.  You might consider the Muslim spin doctor to be the most credible source ever, but I don't.  I'm willing to wait and see.  You've already made your mind up.

Personally, I find it difficult to believe there was some kind of huge terrorism plot and no one else noticed - not his friends, not his family, not law enforcement.  You might consider the fake news sites to be the most credible source ever, but I don't.  I'm willing to wait and see.  You've already made your mind up.

5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Personally, I find it difficult to believe there was some kind of huge terrorism plot and no one else noticed - not his friends, not his family, not law enforcement.  You might consider the fake news sites to be the most credible source ever, but I don't.  I'm willing to wait and see.  You've already made your mind up.

Of course not. Islam can do no wrong. And let's forget that l'il brother JUST committed a "terrorism plot". 

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You find it difficult to believe that terrorism plots are often successful?  

And yes.  I will take a journalists word over a spin doctor's word any day.

Edited by Goddess

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You find it difficult to believe that terrorism plots are often successful?  

And yes.  I will take a journalists word over a spin doctor's word any day.

Speaking of spin doctors...I'm amazed fewer folks aren't a bit surprised that the same Muslim Brotherhood operative was behind spinning both this terror attack and the fake Hijab cutting "event".

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Underlined part is my emphasis, to give it credibility

The point isn't whether or not carfentanil is dangerous.  The credibility is in the claim: because it was so much and so-and-so said it (is/was/could be) a chemical weapon, it must therefore have been a terrorist plot and Canadians are being lied to.

Just now, dialamah said:

The point isn't whether or not carfentanil is dangerous.  The credibility is in the claim: because it was so much and so-and-so said it (is/was/could be) a chemical weapon, it must therefore have been a terrorist plot and Canadians are being lied to.

What do YOU imagine 42kgs of carfentanil could be used for OTHER than bad things?

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Are you all right today?  It's not a chemical weapon because "so and so said it was."

It's a chemical weapon because......it's a chemical weapon, especially when found in 42 kilo stockpiles.  

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Personally, I find it difficult to believe there was some kind of huge terrorism plot and no one else noticed - not his friends, not his family, not law enforcement.

This is exactly the point. Authorities don't appear to be divulging everything they know and the public wants and is entitled to know. That's why there is so much conjecture on social media. As for friends and family, do you really think they would come out and say "Oh yeah, Faisal was plotting a major terrorism strike...." Give your head a shake.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

What do YOU imagine 42kgs of carfentanil could be used for OTHER than bad things?

But if you ignore the 42 kilos of carfentanyl, the 33 guns, the visits to ISIS websites and the similarity to other Islamic terrorist attacks, then it's definitely mental illness, right?  Right??  Pretty please.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Are you all right today?  It's not a chemical weapon because "so and so said it was."

It's a chemical weapon because......it's a chemical weapon, especially when found in 42 kilo stockpiles.  

That the name "Hashim" from the Muslim Brotherhood has turned-up in MORE THAN ONE EVENT and has some sort of connection to the PM's office should be worry enough for most Canadians...just not the pro-Islam kind.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But if you ignore the 42 kilos of carfentanyl, the 33 guns, the visits to ISIS websites and the similarity to other Islamic terrorist attacks, then it's definitely mental illness, right?  Right??  Pretty please.

By slewing this terrorist attack onto the "mentally ill" like the Muslims and the Liberal government are doing is switching responsibility from the shooter...onto you and I.  We should have done MORE to help poor Faisal. It's our fault we didn't pony-up more cash and resources to HELP this VICTIM. 

YOU MONSTER!

;)

8 minutes ago, capricorn said:

This is exactly the point. Authorities don't appear to be divulging everything they know and the public wants and is entitled to know. That's why there is so much conjecture on social media. As for friends and family, do you really think they would come out and say "Oh yeah, Faisal was plotting a major terrorism strike...." Give your head a shake.

I still recall there being TWO shooters at a Quebec mosque yelling Allahu Akbar...according to the witnesses. 

Now it's a lone Trump supporter with a passion for fresh water for the Third World...and that's the REAL truth.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Quantity of a substance can show the intention of the person possessing it. The quantity of a drug found in someone's possession is used to differentiate between simple possession, and trafficking. Same goes for the amount of money they might have on them when arrested in possession of a prohibited substance. Large amounts of money is used as evidence of trafficking.

It's possible the case is bigger than we know, might include other people stlll at large and if that's true, authorities will not tip their hand. In fact, the silence from the authorities is unusual if it were due to mental illness and case closed. But who knows... we must wait and see.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, capricorn said:

As for friends and family, do you really think they would come out and say "Oh yeah, Faisal was plotting a major terrorism strike...."

Have they even done that?  I thought it was just the spin doctor's say-so about the "severe psychosis".  Even the police didn't confirm it, only said they had a couple run-ins with him but didn't elaborate.

Edited by Goddess

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

It's possible the case is bigger than we know, might include other people stlll at large and if that's true, authorities will not tip their hand. In fact, the silence from the authorities is unusual if it were due to mental illness and case closed. But who knows... we must wait and see.

That's what I'm thinking.

21 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But if you already believe that Muslims are a threat to Canadian culture and safety, then any anti-Islam site, article or rant on the internet must be true, and of course a drug dealer with a Muslim name having a huge stockpile of drugs must mean a terror attack, right?  Right??  Pretty please?

(You bunch are too funny, really.)  

11 minutes ago, dialamah said:

But if you already believe that Muslims are a threat to Canadian culture and safety, then any anti-Islam site, article or rant on the internet must be true, and of course a drug dealer with a Muslim name having a huge stockpile of drugs must mean a terror attack, right?  Right??  Pretty please?

(You bunch are too funny, really.)  

Even "good" Muslims are ordered...errrr....enjoined...to fight the infidel...even though you might not like it.

"Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

https://quran.com/2/216

You are free to deny the Quran says this and other verses.

• Thanks 1

It is not pretty much established he was mentally ill, we stil, only have the  muslim uncorroborated spin docs letter.  Besides, terrorsm and mental illness are not mutually exclusive 

Edited by scribblet
  • Like 1