America's gun problem or is it?

Just now, Dougie93 said:

1775 was not a war against Canada, 1775 was a war against Westminster in London.

1812 was the war against Canada, but your armed brothers jumped to their deaths from the Heights of Queenston rather than be taken by the Grand River Mohawks.

A difference without distinction.....Canada is America's oldest AND closest....enemy.

Rightfully, Canada should not exist, 30,000 American troops should have been able to overcome 3,000 British troops, but James Madison simply did not account for the American soldiers deeply ingrained fear of being taken by the Iroquois.

Hence we are the confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale, God save the Queen and her Mohawk warriors.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Rightfully, Canada should not exist, 30,000 American troops should have been able to overcome 3,000 British troops, but James Madison simply did not account for the American soldiers deeply ingrained fear of being taken by the Iroquois.

Hence we are the confederacy which won the war and lived to tell the tale, God save the Queen and her Mohawk warriors.

We best stay on topic or you know what is going to happen.

The Americans managed to survive and thrive....with GUNS !

Edited by bush_cheney2004

And yet for some reason you feel the need to make over 50,000 posts about it to Canadians, so you're not actually free of us apparently.

Dude...this site is hosted in the United States using an American forum engine and database.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

We best stay on topic or you know what is going to happen.

The Americans managed to survive and thrive....with GUNS !

Yes but when gun violence and environmental devastation get completely out of control and you guys want safe haven in sunny way snowflake territory, you can’t bring your guns.  Otherwise live “free” AND die at home...with GUNS!

But other than you, there's just Canadians here, I don't see many Americans on this forum.

I mean, I've made lots of posts on forums which were mostly Americans, and Canada didn't come up that often as a topic.

Most Americans don't even think about Canada, they certainly don't make 50,000 posts about Canada related topics.

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes but when gun violence and environmental devastation get completely out of control and you guys want safe haven in sunny way snowflake territory, you can’t bring your guns.  Otherwise live “free” AND die at home...with GUNS!

One more time....more Canadians cross the U.S. border than Americans going north, by a 2:1 ratio.   You admit to owning property in Florida, just like 500,000 other Canadians...guns or no guns.    That is the reality today.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

One more time....more Canadians cross the U.S. border than Americans going north, by a 2:1 ratio.   You admit to owning property in Florida, just like 500,000 other Canadians...guns or no guns.    That is the reality today.

But why do you feel the need to tell him that?  Most Americans I know wouldn't even notice Zeitgeist, and if they did, they would just ignore him.

But other than you, there's just Canadians here, I don't see many Americans on this forum.

I mean, I've made lots of posts on forums which were mostly Americans, and Canada didn't come up that often as a topic.

Most Americans don't even think about Canada, they certainly don't make 50,000 posts about Canada related topics.

That's right...most Americans ignore Canada.    But because many Canadians refuse to ignore the United States, even in this forum, I will always be here, if only in spirit.

Be careful what you wish for.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Long winter...America is great but less safe. 

But why do you feel the need to tell him that?  Most Americans I know wouldn't even notice Zeitgeist, and if they did, they would just ignore him.

Because it challenges his explicit assertions to the contrary.    That is my role here...shattering myths with brutal reality.

Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition.

Ignore whomever you please....not my business.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Because it challenges his explicit assertions to the contrary.    That is my role here...shattering myths with brutal reality.

Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition.

Ignore whomever you please....not my business.

Whatever, knock yourself out,  but to say that nothing in Canada applies to you, while you are posting habitually to Canadians to get their attention, seems contradictory.

You're not bothering me, knock yourself out, I actually curse Canadian Confederation, I am simply bound to defend and uphold the British Crown in North America, to include the Domestic Self Governing Federation sub national to.

Do what you gotta do....I will do the same.   

British Crown doesn't mean dick to me....or my guns.

Whatever, knock yourself out,  but to say that nothing in Canada applies to you, while you are posting habitually to Canadians to get their attention, seems contradictory.

But it's not....Canadians only get my attention because they invoke the American narrative at every turn.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Like I said, knock yourself out, but to make 50,000 posts to someone supposedly to convince them that you don't care what they do or say, is not a very convincing story. /shrugs

This is a web forum, not citizenship test.   I don't care what Canada does, which is different from discussions about many topics over the years.  

It's not just about Canada....

Just now, Dougie93 said:

But your role here is, by your own assertion, to tell Canadians what for.   Do that over 50,000 times, you're not convincing me of your indifference.

Since America and Americans dominate this forum's collective psyche, it is quite logical (and entertaining) to fulfill that role.

Your a rookie here...I'm not.