White Pride

Also another interesting point that I've realized is that..... white people need to adhere to other cultures.

They need to learn and respect it and be a part of it as well and they need to open up to these cultures in their own nations, nations that according to the colored race of the world, they have stolen.

Notice that other colored nations don't do this or don't usually do this? Why? Because they didn't steal their land therefore they are free to do what they will and this includes including and excluding people and cultures that they don't like and nobody has the right to call them out for it.

If white folks did this to these colored folk nations, it would be considered colonialism and racist.

Usually these criticisms are directed at Americans because:

• They don't know about other countries
  • They don't know about other cultures
  • They don't respect other cultures
  • They think they are the center of the universe

Most Americans are white, therefore these criticisms apply to whites in general.

I know a lot of white folks are getting angry with me but it's the truth and remember, if you don't adhere to this... you're a racist.

Edited by John Otis

2 hours ago, John Otis said:

Also another interesting point that I've realized is that..... white people need to adhere to other cultures.

White people on average are better at incorporating other cultures into their own, than other races are at adopting western culture into their culture.

They need to learn and respect it and be a part of it as well and they need to open up to these cultures in their own nations, nations that according to the colored race of the world, they have stolen.

White people on average are better at learning and respecting other cultures than other races are at learning and respecting western culture. White people took their land by force, but so did every other race of people, white's are nowhere near unique in that regard.

Notice that other colored nations don't do this or don't usually do this? Why? Because they didn't steal their land therefore they are free to do what they will and this includes including and excluding people and cultures that they don't like and nobody has the right to call them out for it.

The colored nations did steal their land, same as whites, and they are free to do what will. This includes including and excluding people and cultures that they don't like, and anyone has a right to call them out on it.

If white folks did this to these colored folk nations, it would be considered colonialism and racist.

It would be people who call things colonialism and racist when they have nothing to do with either. Has nothing to do with reality.

Non-white nations know less about other countries than white nations, non-white nations know less about other cultures than white nations, non-white nations respect other cultures less than white nations, and non-white nations are just as prone to thinking they are the center of the universe as white nations.

If any nations need to do a lot of work on being more knowledgeable, respectful and less chauvinistic,  of other people, cultures and nations, it's not the white people.

Most Americans are white, therefore these criticisms apply to whites in general.

Most Americans being white doesn't mean that most whites are American, total logical fail.

I know a lot of white folks are getting angry with me but it's the truth and remember, if you don't adhere to this... you're a racist.

If they don't adhere to that, other people will call them racist, but they won't be correct in that assessment.

John Otis, you clearly take the word of obviously ignorant people when they criticize the white people and western civilization as the most evil, when you shouldn't be accepting their bullshit narrative. They are wrong, stop assuming they are correct in their assessments of white people and the civilizations that they've built as being particularly problematic compared to others, especially when they have no perspective on the evils committed by people of other races and the civilizations that they've built.

These people only focus on the positives of non-white people, cultures and nations while only focusing on the negatives of white people, cultures and nations, it is not an informed perspective, they are selectively cherry picking history to suit their ridiculous worldview, while ignoring any evidence that contradicts that position. They don't know what they are talking about, you give them far too much credit by assuming they think that way because it's the truth.

Edited by Yzermandius19

6 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Skip to 3:28 and you will that what I'm saying is correct. 

The whites cannot refuse immigrants or there will be major backlash:

You don't have to see that with colored folk nations.

That's because white nations are less racist than colored nations, not the other way around. Just because there is backlash in white nations doesn't mean that is because they are more racist, it's because they are less tolerant of racism than colored nations.

You have it backwards.

Edited by Yzermandius19

7 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Hindu Kush means Hindu Killer according to Muslim historians as I demonstrated...squirm all you want. But I'd suggest inflating your life raft after such a plunge into the sea,

All you've demonstrated is that Muslims changed the meaning of the name for their own purposes. Of course you're free to suppory Islam's projection of it's view of things backwards thru history too.

It's funny how often your own interests and aims intersect with Islam's.

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

All you've demonstrated is that Muslims changed the meaning of the name for their own purposes. Of course you're free to suppory Islam's projection of it's view of things backwards thru history too.

It's funny how often your own interests and aims intersect with Islam's.

I accept your unconditional surrender.

grant_small.jpg

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

The agreement has been made, eyeball was right.

As I clearly showed in Islamic history's own word...no...eyeball was wrong.

Hindu Kush = Hindu Killer

But, you're expected to go to bat for historical revisionism where it means anything else rather than what it actually means.

12 hours ago, John Otis said:

Are you trying to say here that White people need to adhere(assimilate)to other cultures here in Canada or overseas? Just wondering what you are trying to say here? I live in Canada and any culture that immigrates to Canada needs to adhere(assimialte)into my Canadian culture, traditions and heritage. If I want a taste of some other culture than I can go to another country and do so. There should be only one culture recognized in Canada and that is Western culture. 

Most of America is getting to look more non-white these days and thus those non-white Americans can now be considered racist and pro -American globalists also because they are now backing up America in everything it does around the world that is bad. 

It is not hard to get mad with people with their constant blaming old whitey for all the evils that are going on in the world today or in the past. The same thing is happening in many countries around the world where other non-white people are invading and committing atrocities to other non-whites in their own country and other countries. 

The one thing that most people seem to want to overlook is the fact that it is the white people that have made the world a better place to live and they never get any credit for it. Just abuse and insults and being called racists all the time is all we white folk get from white haters. This is why I always say that white people must start to show their love and be proud for their race, and stop hating their own race. It is not being racist for saying and doing so. Why some white people have a problem with this is beyond comprehension to me. It's stupid. My opinion, of course. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Good. 

You might want to consider that Islamic historian Ibn Battuta (1304-1369 AD) agrees with me...but...you're free to think eyeball correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Battuta

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00generallinks/ibnbatuta/ (the book of his travels)

Hindu Kush = Hindu Killer/Slayer

After this I proceeded to the city of Barwan, in the road to which is a high mountain, covered with snow and exceedingly cold; they call it the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindoo-slayer, because most of the slaves brought thither from India die on account of the intenseness of the cold. After this we passed another mountain, which is called Bashai. In this mountain there is a cell inhabited by an old man, whom they call Ata Evlia, that is, the Father of the Saints. It is said that he is three hundred and fifty years old. When I saw him he appeared to be about fifty years old. The people of these parts, however, very much love and revere him. I looked at his body: it was moist, and I never saw one more soft. He told me, that every hundredth year he had a new growth of hair and teeth, independently of the first, and that he was the Raja Aba Rahim Ratan of India, who had been buried at Multan, in the province of Sindia. I asked him of several things; but very much doubted as to what he was, and do so still.

13 hours ago, taxme said:

Are you trying to say here that White people need to adhere(assimilate)to other cultures here in Canada or overseas?

Both.

I live in Canada and any culture that immigrates to Canada needs to adhere(assimialte)into my Canadian culture, traditions and heritage.

Canada does not have a single culture, tradition and heritage. It's culture, tradition and heritage are made out of the immigrants who live there and please remember, that except for the natives, everyone is an immigrant.

Without these immigrants, do you think Canada would prosper?

Canada's economy would plunge into the abyss; Canada would be nothing.

You would not be able to enjoy your cozy Canadian life.

All these immigrants ask is for the white Canadians, who illegally rule the land, to open up to their wants and needs and to allow them to practice and at times assimilate Canada to their culture, traditions and heritage. In fact.... they don't have to ask..... the immigrants were granted that right the day they stood on Canadian soil.

If I want a taste of some other culture than I can go to another country and do so.

You don't have to go that far when everything is in Canada. One of the many positives about multiculturalism.

There should be only one culture recognized in Canada and that is Western culture. 

Canada is multi-cultured, not Western cultured. Canada's strength comes from its multiculturalism.... take that away..... Canada would be nothing.

It wasn't Western culture that made Canada what it is today.

......it is the white people that have made the world a better place to live......

Hahahahaha.

My opinion, of course. 

Yes, your opinion and if you refuse to acknowledge any of these things.... remember, white Canadians are living on stolen land.

And if you are wondering why I am singling out white Canadians..... wasn't it the whites who murdered the natives and took the land from them?

Please tell your neighbor down south the same thing.

Edited by John Otis

12 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Sir..... sigh.

Let me ask you this.... except maybe for the internet, when has a colored person ever told a white person that he or she cannot be proud of their race?

All the damn time. You only look for racism in whites apparently. There is racism towards whites by non-white people, it happens more often than people telling colored people they can't be proud of their race, especially in the media, though the internet and media does overhypes the amount of racism on all sides.

If you think America is more racist than majority non-white nations, you're 100% wrong. Racism against whites is as unacceptable as racism against blacks, you shouldn't get a pass if you're racist against whites.

Edited by Yzermandius19

30 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

All the damn time.

Yeah, you're either exaggerating or lying.

There is racism towards whites by non-white people.......

I didn't say there was none, I'm asking if you were a victim of this?

.....though the internet and media does overhypes the amount of racism on all sides.....

I did say except for the internet and I might include the media as well.

12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The white people are not extra racist. The nations on earth that have the highest percentage of their population that are white are the least racist nations on earth. Pretending they are the most racist is simply not backed up by any facts.

If the people of white countries were all so racist then why in the hell does Canada and other white people in other white countries allow in so many non-whites? Non-whites make up approx. 85% of the new immigrants immigrating to Canada. If we are so racist then the question to be asked is - are we white people nuts - and that white people are trying very hard to commit racial genocide and want to become a minority in their own white home land? I don't think so. 

28 minutes ago, taxme said:

If the people of white countries were all so racist then why in the hell does Canada and other white people in other white countries allow in so many non-whites? Non-whites make up approx. 85% of the new immigrants immigrating to Canada. If we are so racist then the question to be asked is - are we white people nuts - and that white people are trying very hard to commit racial genocide and want to become a minority in their own white home land? I don't think so. 

I think Demographic Doomsday is overblown personally, and so do most white people, those crying Demographic Doomsday White Genocide are definitely a fringe vocal minority. Predominantly white nations are the least racist nations on the planet, and that's why they are so open to non-white immigration, you hit the nail on the head.

Edited by Yzermandius19

13 hours ago, John Otis said:

Both.

Canada does not have a single culture, tradition and heritage. It's culture, tradition and heritage are made out of the immigrants who live there and please remember, that except for the natives, everyone is an immigrant.

All these immigrants ask is for the white Canadians, who illegally rule the land, to open up to their wants and needs and to allow them to practice and at times assimilate Canada to their culture, traditions and heritage. In fact.... they don't have to ask..... the immigrants were granted that right the day they stood on Canadian soil.

You don't have to go that far when everything is in Canada. One of the many positives about multiculturalism.

Canada is multi-cultured, not Western cultured. Canada's strength comes from its multiculturalism.... take that away..... Canada would be nothing.

Hahahahaha.

Yes, your opinion and if you refuse to acknowledge any of these things.... remember, white Canadians are living on stolen land.

And if you are wondering why I am singling out white Canadians..... wasn't it the whites who murdered the natives and took the land from them?

Canada is British, the system of governance is what unites it. A nation of immigrants sure, but some immigrant groups are more influential than others, and the British roots are of the highest importance. 

Stealing the land is not unique to Canada, all nations stole their land, stop bringing that up as if it makes white people extra evil, the blacks and asians did it too, as did the natives themselves. If conquest makes a nation illegitimate, then no nation on the planet is legitimate, not just white nations.

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, John Otis said:

Both.

Hahahahaha.

This is a majority white country(for now)and all who enter this country must immediately assimilate into Canadian white culture. No exceptions. Learn to adopt and adhere to Canadians values and culture. If you want to come here and carry on like you were back home, well then, go back home. Here in BC, Asians and Sikhs carry on like they were back home. Unreal.  Canada did have at one time a mostly British culture that worked well for Canada. Let me get you straight on something here. I am not an immigrant. I was born here. How can I be considered an immigrant when I was born here in Canada just like the Indians of today? Please explain that one to me?  Only those who immigrate to Canada are called immigrants. 

Canada was doing okay in the prosper department long before massive immigration was forced on the host Canadians. You seem to not get it that the more new immigrants that Canada brings in the more services and infrastructure will be required. That is all that this massive immigration is good for. It just adds more people to this country. It has not done all that much for Canada. 

The country has already pretty much falling into the abyss. The Canadian dollar(peso)should tell you that. If more immigration is supposed to be so great for Canada then why is our Canadian peso so low? Could it be because of too much immigration by chance? You tell me? Massive immigration does not mean that one cannot have a good life. In the 50.s and 60.s Canadians were living quite the good life with a lot lower population. Then along came massive third world immigration and invasion which has done dik all for Canada. 

Is that what new immigrants want host Canadians to do? Is get Canadians to accept and integrate into their culture? Why would I want to assimilate myself into another culture that is foreign to me? Why should or would I? All new immigrants should be told that they must assimilate into Canadian culture. If not, well then leave. What did they come here for if they want me to assimilate into their culture and not mine? Such utter nonsense. This is a country made up of several many cultures but Canada did not have to officially call itself a multicultural country. Calling this country multicultural is divisive. It lets new immigrants think that they can come here and keep their culture alive and well and that there is really no need for them to assimilate. You do not have to assimilate into the white man/woman.s culture anymore.

It was the white western culture that founded North America and then who created the infrastructure and invented the many things that have made Canada what it is today. What has the people from non-white countries done for Canada that was so great? Go ahead, tell me. Canada would survive just fine without non white culture. Canada and white people were doing okay long before the 3rd world was brought here. And the Indians have done a lot better with old whitey stealing their "land". They would not want to go back to the good old days before old whitey came along. The white people of today had nothing to do with what some other white people did to some Indians in the past. I am getting fed up with this white bashing and of white people stealing Indian land. That happened a long time ago and there is nothing that can be done about it now. So live with it and stop your whining about white people. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, taxme said:

If the people of white countries were all so racist then why in the hell does Canada and other white people in other white countries allow in so many non-whites?

white people are trying very hard to commit racial genocide.

Have you not been paying attention to the things I've said? It is because white people have committed horrible crimes and still do!

Let's not pretend that you have not benefited by the things your neighbor down south have done.

And sir, all this justification that "oh you see the natives, they stole this land too".... is just poor. What if I went to your house and said "this is my land now. How? Well it is because the person you bought it from stole this land"..... I guess by your logic, your property is mine too?

And plus, they are not called "natives" for noting.

Your people ARE living on stolen land..... you were not there first.... that is a simple fact that you cannot accept! Criminals will always try to justify their crimes and when caught, try to plead non guilty.

That is why, as a people who are living on stolen land, you must at least open your borders and allow them to practice whatever it is they were practicing at home and stop being paranoid. That is the very least that you can do!

You talk as if whites are victims here..... please don't make me laugh again.

You remind of the Black Pigeon Speaks from YouTube with your racist thoughts. Are you him? Isn't he a paranoid white Canadian too?