White Pride

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Canada is changing, but no one group is forcing that change.  Your logic is flawed: "Canada has changed so someone is changing it".  That doesn't follow necessarily.

Canada has changed because of mass immigration from third world countries. 

On 4/19/2019 at 9:14 AM, Michael Hardner said:

Here's who is changing Canada - piece of shite white racists who post this kind of stuff OPENLY on news pages:

5WU4jDE.png

I'm confused? Who is the piece of shiite white racist here? The girl who says "another friend of Trudeau" or ... ?

On 4/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, John Otis said:

What the heck is your problem with Canada anyway? It's doing fine, darn it! What, you want a utopia?

A nation which pays its debts rather than having to borrow every year to make ends meet. A nation well-led, which can stand up for itself. A nation united, with a common set of values and beliefs. 

Sir, even the richest nations on Earth have ghettos, filled with white people, I might add.

Not actually true.

Sir, I don't have to because I know the answer already, all these people want is to get away from these:

Yes. We understand. But what caused that? Hmm? It wasn't the beautiful land they live on, so it must have been the people themselves who caused it. Am I incorrect? So the worry is that too many of those people coming here will bring THAT with them.

Here, see

1 hour ago, Argus said:

A nation which pays its debts rather than having to borrow every year to make ends meet. A nation well-led, which can stand up for itself. A nation united, with a common set of values and beliefs.

Yeah, as I said, it's doing fine. 

That's what I'm trying to say to this taxme but he seems convinced that there is something wrong with Canada.

12 hours ago, John Otis said:

We disagree on how fine it's doing.

That's what I'm trying to say to this taxme but he seems convinced that there is something wrong with Canada.

I do not deal with this individual because I find it difficult to respond to their posts within the framework of this web site - ie, not attacking the person.

However, the growing unhappiness among Canadians is about the DIRECTION we are headed, more than where we are at the moment. And that mostly has to do with economic concerns largely caused by incompetent government, and concerns about immigration and its impact on Canada largely caused by incompetent government.

And by 'incompetent government' I include both the current Liberals as well as the Harper Conservatives. And in the case of immigration, the Chretien Liberals and the Mulroney PCs. 

Edited by Argus

21 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Canada is still like 73% white. White Demographic Doomsday has been greatly exaggerated.

No exaggerating here at all, and doomsday is happening today. When a country like Canada keeps bringing in approx. 80-85% of it's new immigrants from non-white western countries, which has been going on ever since old man Trudeau changed our immigration policy of the day to what it is today, are you  going to dare tell me that this is all just my exaggeration? 

Really? :rolleyes: 

17 hours ago, John Otis said:

Here, see

I can give you plenty of good reasons as to what is wrong with Canada today. I already told you some of them but you are not reading and trying to understand as to what I am saying here or where I am coming from. All you seem to want to perceive here is that I am a racist and anti-immigrant, which both, I am not. There is nothing wrong with saying that white people saying that they are proud of their white race. Gay people say that they are proud of being gay, and no one attacks and calls them out for being anti-straight people, nor do black people who say they are proud of their black race are never called anti-white racists. I have no problem with immigration. It is the number of new immigrants coming to Canada that I have a problem with. There are too dam many new immigrants coming to Canada. We are full. We do not need anymore for now. Stop or slow it down is all I am trying to say here. Geez whiz. man. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, taxme said:

No exaggerating here at all, and doomsday is happening today. When a country like Canada keeps bringing in approx. 80-85% of it's new immigrants from non-white western countries, which has been going on ever since old man Trudeau changed our immigration policy of the day to what it is today, are you  going to dare tell me that this is all just my exaggeration? 

Really? :rolleyes: 

Yep, really. Simmer down panic monkey, ain't no white genocide. If you don't want to live around so many non-white immigrants, move out of the big city, it will be pretty much only white people as far as the eye can see. Take the big cities out of the equation and Canada is like 95% white, rumors of Demographic Doomsday have been greatly, greatly exaggerated.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They comments pics of accused brown people, call him a friend of Trudeau and call them names. Very telling.

He might be a POS because he sexually assaulted someone.  Innocent until proven guilty though, regardless of what anyone says.  Not sarcasm.

Still, it seems odd to find someone calling him a POS the real POS in the post.

If it turns out he did it, would he be the bigger POS?

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, I think he's accused of that.  Why a friend of Trudeau - do you think ?

Because the Trudeau government lets immigrants with known criminal records back into the country, including known terrorists, that's why. Assuming racism in this case is a clear sign that you are looking for racism under every rock.

Edited by Yzermandius19

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, I think he's accused of that.  Why a friend of Trudeau - do you think ?

I don't know,  probably to do with JT's idiotic pronouncements on immigration.  Still, is this the kind ot thing that gets you all shaky?

If they find the guy did it, what are the chances you'll like him less than the person who said that about Trudeau?

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't know,  probably to do with JT's idiotic pronouncements on immigration.  Still, is this the kind ot thing that gets you all shaky?

If they find the guy did it, what are the chances you'll like him less than the person who said that about Trudeau?

Criticizing Trudeau's immigration policy is clearly racism, as is criticizing an accused rapist who isn't white, there is no other explanation. Racism is lurking under every rock, damn it.
lulz

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

So that guy is an immigrant?

He may or may not be, haven't looked into that, I got more important shit to do, like watch Game 6 of the Sharks and Golden Knights, then watch Game of Thrones, even though this episode is just going to be more stall tactics.

Edited by Yzermandius19

So that guy is an immigrant?

That actually doesn't follow.  You asked why that poster mentioned "friend of Trudeau".  Their motives are their own, but there is no reason why they would need to ascertain the persons status before posting.

Just now, bcsapper said:

That actually doesn't follow.  You asked why that poster mentioned "friend of Trudeau".  Their motives are their own, but there is no reason why they would need to ascertain the persons status before posting.

Very reasonable sounding.  You are why censorship is necessary.

Nope.  Just observations on the kind of statements we're supposed to see shot down in the so-called market place of ideas.

So far nobody seems to mind this one.

Probably because they are pretty weak stuff.  If that's the worst racism you can come across for this thread the country is in better shape than I thought.