White Pride

15 hours ago, John Otis said:

To some, all white people are guilty of this:

leopold-ii-child-amputees.jpg

Black people can be just as bad to their own black people or even worse. Just more of your white bashing going on here, eh? Besides, where was that photo taken? It certainly does not look like in America judging by the building and fence behind them. Just asking. 

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's right, I'm mostly pink, tan in a few places but a little pastier this time of year so...throw in a bit of blue here and there, a little yellowing, I'm a real dogs breakfast. But white people? I don't trust 'em myself. To easy to miss against a whiteboard or something...you can only see them when they smile.

If you've been paying attention at all you'll have noticed I specifically pointed out that its the desire to have supremacy over everyone/thing that is indefensible.  Everything that supremacists have done, be it in the name of race, nation, religion, ideology, economy, whatever, has pretty much led us to the same point we're at today which is mostly a state of increasing dysfunction.

Trying to attain supremacy is like trying to attain the speed of light where the faster you go the more effort it takes and it's ultimately an exercise in futility.  The trouble is there's always another sucker willing to pick up where the last one failed.

Yeah, why did we ever get rid of those blackboards to bring in whiteboards? When I was a kid in school we had greenboards, now how the hell do you fade into one of those whether you show your teeth or not? I get a little rosy when I have one too many of those locally brewed beers, and now that the sun is getting a lot stronger, I may slap a little sunscreen out and bring a little tan shade into my palette. That oughta confuse John even more!

Edited by Owly

It is okay if other races starve for as long as the whites are healthy:

Churchills-man-made-famine.jpg?fm=png&au

Yup, there are some non white races out there that will treat their own people like crap like in the photo you posted above. You really need to stop with the white bashing all the time. Are you white by chance? Just curious, that's all. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Black people can be just as bad to their own black people or even worse. Just more of your white bashing going on here, eh? Besides, where was that photo taken? It certainly does not look like in America judging by the building and fence behind them. Just asking. 

Belgian Congo back in the day. Belgium...like Spain & Portugal was cruel to the native populations if not genocidal.

Edited by DogOnPorch

15 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That isn't the West's fault, that's Africa's fault. Africa is better off with American corporations giving them jobs, not worse. Corruption is the issue, and it wasn't the West who corrupted Africa, they did it to themselves.

To a lot of white people, this didn't happen:

US+soldiers+pose+with+the+bodies+of+Moro

What happened? Please explain. :) 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

What happened? Please explain. :) 

American-Philippine War. Part of that whole Spanish-American War....post independence...still very Spanish. 

The OP forgot to mention that horrible atrocities were committed by both sides in this war. US POWs were buried alive, etc. That doesn't improve an army's mood.

Edited by DogOnPorch

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Belgian Congo back in the day. Belgium...like Spain & Portugal were cruel to the native populations if not genocidal.

No one ever said that white people have always been angels and never did anything wrong. But non-white people were no angels either when it came to atrocities being committed by them to their own people. All races have blood on their hands. All races of people are just as guilty of some kind of genocide that they had committed towards another race of people. We all just have to live with it and move on. This constant bashing of white people but leaving non-whites out of the picture has to stop. Just saying. 

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

American-Philippine War. Part of that whole Spanish-American War....post independence...still very Spanish. 

The OP forgot to mention that horrible atrocities were committed by both sides in this war. US POWs were buried alive, etc. That doesn't improve an army's mood.

War is war. Any and everything goes and is up for grabs. The world has been one of a hell of a place to live. No one really cares anymore what happens to other people. If they did wars would have been ended centuries ago. As long as they are okay than that is what is important to them. It's all about me, and especially, it is all about the money. Money runs and rules the world. The international banker elites, the ones mentioned by Christ in the bible, have been in control of the world and it's people pretty much forever and are the ones to be blamed for the creation and the financing of wars, hunger and poverty. Constantly trying to make everything a race issue only will bring on more hatred which is just up their alley and what they want. Keep us all fighting each other while they get rich and richer. My opinion of course.  

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

War is war. Any and everything goes and is up for grabs. The world has been one of a hell of a place to live. No one really cares anymore what happens to other people. If they did wars would have been ended centuries ago. As long as they are okay than that is what is important to them. It's all about me, and especially, it is all about the money. Money runs and rules the world. The international banker elites, the ones mentioned by Christ in the bible, have been in control of the world and it's people pretty much forever and are the ones to be blamed for the creation and the financing of wars, hunger and poverty. Constantly trying to make everything a race issue only will bring on more hatred which is just up their alley and what they want. Keep us all fighting each other while they get rich and richer. My opinion of course.  

Says he who wants to kick all the Black people out of North America! I suggest you go look up the word Hypocrite in your dictionary, assuming you have one.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

Says he who wants to kick all the Black people out of North America! I suggest you go look up the word Hypocrite in your dictionary, assuming you have one.

Some peoples kids. They sure like to dramatize a lot and over do it. Even lie. Shocking.

Yup sir, I sure have been calling for years now to have all black people kicked out of Canada. Only problem is that I can never find it anywhere here as to where I have said this. I would sure like that nasty hypocritical person to point this out to me as to where I have said that I want all black people kicked out of Canada. If there is one person that likes to spread the bull around here it's that one. No names mentioned but they know who I am talking about. Chuckle-chuckle. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Some peoples kids. They sure like to dramatize a lot and over do it. Even lie. Shocking.

Yup sir, I sure have been calling for years now to have all black people kicked out of Canada. Only problem is that I can never find it anywhere here as to where I have said this. I would sure like that nasty hypocritical person to point this out to me as to where I have said that I want all black people kicked out of Canada. If there is one person that likes to spread the bull around here it's that one. No names mentioned but they know who I am talking about. Chuckle-chuckle. 

I suspect you forget what you post 10 seconds after you post it or we wouldn't be so inclined to "chuckle, chuckle" when you post a contradiction.

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

I suspect you forget what you post 10 seconds after you post it or we wouldn't be so inclined to "chuckle, chuckle" when you post a contradiction.

I wish that some peoples kids would back up what they say instead of trying to change the subject all the time. I know that it must be hard for them to do so and are always being called out on their lying error ways but come on, eh. Where is the beef, chief? Chuckle-chuckle. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I wish that some peoples kids would back up what they say instead of trying to change the subject all the time. I know that it must be hard for them to do so and are always being called out on their lying error ways but come on, eh. Where is the beef, chief? Chuckle-chuckle. 

Thank you for confirming my point. chuckle chuckle

1 hour ago, taxme said:

No one ever said that white people have always been angels and never did anything wrong. But non-white people were no angels either when it came to atrocities being committed by them to their own people. All races have blood on their hands. All races of people are just as guilty of some kind of genocide that they had committed towards another race of people. We all just have to live with it and move on. This constant bashing of white people but leaving non-whites out of the picture has to stop. Just saying. 

Most certainly. As mentioned before, most BC residents are aware of the Haida and their Viking-like ways...plunder & enslave. It was the British that put an end to that.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, taxme said:

War is the continuation of politics by other means.

---Von-Clausewitz

The Left has a horrible grasp on history. Being Year Zero types, history has always been their enemy. In-fact, the less history learned the better as far as the ideologues go. You might have noticed this expressed on the once major platforms...like TV. What's The History Channel these days? Besides re-runs of Pawn Stars?? Certainly not World at War or something equally historically informative. History has pretty much disappeared...

For me anyone purely having racial pride...is silly to me but fine.

Anyone idolizing a murderous historical maniac.  Not fine.

Or, thinking your particular race is better than another purely based upon race.  Again.  Not cool.

Any race can be racist.  Its not limited to whites.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Left has a horrible grasp on history.

The left is very very aware of just how conservative in tone the vast sweep of human history has been.

Being Year Zero types, history has always been their enemy.

You're a Groundhog Day type except you're stuck in the year 632, on June 8th.

Of course with your grasp of history you probably have it narrowed down to the precise minute the future was doomed.

8 hours ago, taxme said:

Because Canada cannot stop the US from doing anything that they want too.

It's always attacks against white people who are supposed to be all just a bunch of white racists.

My opinion. 

Yeah you can, you're just too lazy to do it and would rather complain about it. And by you, I don't mean just you but all of you canucks.

8 hours ago, taxme said:

It's always attacks against white people who are supposed to be all just a bunch of white racists.

As I already mentioned, it is okay to be racists or do bad things to the whites. Hello? Wasn't it the whites who did this:

3e725f6eaa616b2b3a1683c6d9c8333d.jpg

8 hours ago, taxme said:

My opinion. 

Yes, yes, your opinion.