Mohammad bin Salman

marcus

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Arabs were allowed to buy land from the Sultan as well. However, it meant paying taxes and serving in the Ottoman military...so few did. The Mufti did, however. A bit of an exception. He went-on to get involved in WW1 and the Armenian Genocide...warming-up for later.

The rest of your scree isn't worth bothering with. 

But you bother with my scree every time you feel like trolling? Little tired today?  I understand it takes a lot of effort to keep that pace up.

But if Muslims buy land in Canada and then BAM create a nation, would you have a problem with it? Because well, they bought the deed!  How would that scenario work out in your brain? Or would it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

But you bother with my scree every time you feel like trolling? Little tired today?  I understand it takes a lot of effort to keep that pace up.

But if Muslims buy land in Canada and then BAM create a nation, would you have a problem with it? Because well, they bought the deed!  How would that scenario work out in your brain? Or would it?

If Canada fell apart like the Ottoman Empire after losing a war, I'd expect all sorts of groups to be pecking at the corpse.

But I also have to remind myself that you don't even know the difference between a Hashemite and an al-Husseini...even after years of defending the Arabs.

So...you know...why bother with you?

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If Canada fell apart like the Ottoman Empire after losing a war, I'd expect all sorts of groups to be pecking at the corpse.

But I also have to remind myself that you don't even know the difference between a Hashemite and an al-Husseini...even after years of defending the Arabs.

So...you know...why bother with you?

Yeah I know the difference between a Jew, an Isreali and a Zionist.  Sorry I am not all up on the Muslim Arab thing like you. You obviously spend more time learning about it than I do. It might be an obsession for you.  And see how you managed to resist the scree this time?  Too easy.  But where have I defended Arabs?  Can you find a quote? Nope, not one, so keep on not replying to my screes as you have NO time for that.. right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

But the little you do know leads you to conclude;

1. Israel and Palestine are equally guilty

2. accountability for providing one with the capacity to invade and conquer the other is negated because they didn't do the actual conquering

So Palestinians don't have the right to defend themselves or rebel against their aggressive brutal invasion?  Is it safe to assume you'd hold accountable anyone who provides Arabs with a capacity to do so?.

Yes I know enough to firmly conclude that.

If Arabs were in the powerful position that Israel is now, they would have wiped out all Israelis. They have historically proven again and again. I do condemn some brutal actions by Israeli army against defenseless Palestinians in particular the shooting of Women and Children all over Palestine and occupied land in particular the deliberate shooting of paramedics by murderous Israeli sharp shooters however, acknowledge at the same time the facts as they are (on both sides) in an unbiased manner.

Palestinians have the right to defend themselves against Israeli army or armed settlers aggression however, that does include terrorist attacks against innocent civilians especially women and children.

6 minutes ago, kactus said:

Good to see the Armenian genocide is recognised by some and not brushed under the carpet....

The Grand Mufti was involved and I believe he even gave some details to his involvement in his memoirs. He was an artilleryman in the Ottoman Army...not exactly a fix-bayonets type of soldier. 

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

So it's not just an obsession, it's been your whole life.  Interesting, now it makes a lot of sense. I am not downgrading it, but it sure explains a lot.

No more my whole life than your University days were.

21 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Palestinians have the right to defend themselves against Israeli army or armed settlers aggression however, that does include terrorist attacks against innocent civilians especially women and children.

Well, terrorist attack could mean virtually anything  - responsibility dictates there are no innocent civilians in a democracy, there may be human shields and collatoral damage but that's just the way it goes in these things....

Edited by eyeball

• 2 months later...

The Turks are playing the Saudis beautifully — they drip-drop evidence to preempt the Saudi “rogue elements” narrative — through Trump and Kushner the Saudis are trying to find out how much the Turks know to tailor their bullshit accordingly —but the Turks are keeping their cards close to their chest and don’t divulge — Pompeo bought the Saudis a few more days for 100 million dollars wired to US — the Turks are not buying —

The momentum between Turkish and US journalists is magnificent — Riyadh is outmaneuvered — Istanbul, Washington DC, and New York are triangulating — this is transnational journalism at its best — yes the Turkish officials are using the Turkish media for their own purposes — but so are Turkish journalists using their officials for the dignity of their own profession— what they feed the Post and the Times is indispensable—I tip my hat to Turkish journalists—without them the story would be stillborn—

Yes Erdogan will soon tighten the faucet to strike a lucrative deal with the Saudis and Trump —but by then the cat is out of the bag in Istanbul and entrusted to transnational media — by which time what is left of Kashoggi’s body will have to be found —

We are witness to the glory of transnational investigative journalism outmaneuvering pernicious power to reveal the truth — all the power to them!

Link

The whispers will soon be swirling around mbs too - the prelude to being thrown under the bus by his dad.

Then it will be business as usual and the pressure will be off apologists like Trudeau, DOP, Trump, Robertson - an orgy of conflicted bedfellows if there ever was one.

In the film industry there is a term for the person in charge of making sure there is continuity and consistency in the film they are shooting, the fictional story they are telling — in such important details as wardrobe, props, set dressing, hair, makeup, the actions of the actors during a scene etc. This crucial function used to be called “continuity girl”. Now they call it “continuity supervisor” or “script supervisor”.

The Saudis should have hired a script supervisor before they opened their mouth bullshitting what happened to Jamal Khashoggi. They went from flat denial to having Khashoggi start a fistfight with 15 cutthroat butchers the Saudis had sent to cut him to pieces.

The script has radically changed. Right now the Saudis are shooting a martial art movie with Kashoggi cast as Bruce Lee.

They know the world is not stupid but they know for a fact Kushner is in their pocket. “Jared Kushner is in my pocket” Mohammad bin Salman said months ago. Tt is payback time!

Khashoggi did not die at the Saudi consulate. He was killed.

Trump will try to sell this bullshit cover-up by the Saudis the same way he did the FBI bogus report on Kavanaugh.

Watch for what Erdogan will do now. If he shuts the press leaks, he has been purchased handsomely by the Saudis. If he keeps the pressure high he wants to up the ante with them and with Trump. Turkish Lira is in shambles. Three mafia bosses at a poker game: Trump, Erdogan, and Mohammad bin Salman. At stake is the survival of their respective regimes.

Trump says he believes Saudi explanation for Khashoggi's death, but some lawmakers are skeptical

Edited by marcus

As the self-proclaimed U.S. Christian leader says, the arms deal is more important than Khashoggi. 

Saudis Transfer $100 Million to U.S. as Khashoggi Killing Crisis Deepens

The United States received a $100 million payment from Saudi Arabia Tuesday, the same day Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his father King Salman in Saudi Arabia to discuss the disappearance of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul. While the $100 million payment had been brokered earlier this summer and is related to U.S. military efforts in Syria, the timing of its delivery appeared highly suspicious, with one U.S. official telling The New York Times, “The timing of this is no coincidence.”

Damn Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As bad as this murder is BUT It is appalling  that there is so much international uproar for a single journalist killed likely by Saudi regime whereas the world (and many posters here) are SILENT about all those hundreds of innocent journalists and environmentalists and students and workers and union leaders and women jailed and murdered in Iranian jails by Iran occupying regime of mullahs or MADE suicide in jailed or tortured to death. DAMN Hypocrisy or what?? Is this mullah's oil worth so much that the European so called democracies are prostituting themselves to mullahs and the world remain silent and blind to Iran regime atrocities?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1