Joshua Boyle.

PIK

"Intelligence officials" do not decide in civilised Canada.

Our federal PM decides - on federal/central matters. Chrétien learned this in 1995. Despite what the Anglo-left pretends, Harper always knew this well.

Heck, Trudeau Snr knew it too. He wrote a Charter of Rights to make it clear!

====

I'm surrounded by idiots.

Edited by August1991

On 1/3/2018 at 7:25 PM, 9-18-1 said:

What do you expect from a political jihadist such as Justin Trudeau? After all, he did take the Shahada in a mosque which is a required ceremony to become a Muslim. He has openly expressed his support and/or capitulation toward FGM and honor killings. He is capitulating to the Islamic doctrine of jizya which is a systemic process of taking non-Muslim resources and channeling them back into the "cause of Allah" just as Barack Obama did with his shady dealings with Iran. He spends tremendous amounts of tax-payer dollars to vacation with Aga Khan and violated ethics rules of conflict of interest. He has opened borders from Muslim-majority regions and capitulating to hijra or civilization-based jihad brokered by globalist George Soros. He pays jizya to convicted terrorists using tax-payer dollars. He is openly mocking Christianity. He allowed the passion of motion M-103 which is Sharia anti-blasphemy arming the left to shut down criticisms of Islam. He calls people in his own house "Islamophobic" etc.

But none of this has to do Islam, and Liberals are the best judge in such matters despite the Muslim Brotherhood exclusively using the left to penetrate non-Muslim nations in order to undermine their freedoms owing to their belief that Western nations employ man-made laws while Sharia is the law of the creator of the universe.

And to make matters worse, there are idiots on these boards who don't have a clue.

Nothing to see here.

Don't forget his bond with the Aga Khan!

Boyle is charged with: 

• Eight counts of assault.
  • Two counts of sexual assault.
  • Two counts of unlawful confinement.
  • One count of uttering threats.
  • One count of public mischief (misleading a police officer into believing that someone was suicidal and missing, causing the officer to start an investigation, and thereby diverting suspicion away from Boyle).
  • One count of administering a noxious substance (the antidepressant Trazodone).

Police allege the offences happened in Ottawa between Oct. 14 and Dec. 30. None of the charges has been proven in court.

Court records show there are two alleged victims, but their identities are protected by a publication ban.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/joshua-boyle-ottawa-charges-court-1.4485827

I bet PTSD for having been  a "hostage," and the rescue effort, will be their defense.

Canadian Joshua Boyle, his American wife Caitlan Coleman and their three young children were in the trunk of their captors’ car in Pakistan near the Afghan border when Pakistani troops rescued them.

A gun battle ensued, though details of what exactly happened are not yet clear. In a morning phone call with his parents, who shared his account with the Star, Boyle said the fight left all five kidnappers dead and himself injured with shrapnel.

The last words Boyle said he heard from the kidnappers were, “kill the hostages.”

Pakistan’s account of the rescue diverges from Boyle’s. The official spokesperson of Pakistan’s armed forces, Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor told the Wall Street Journal that Boyle’s captors fled the scene on foot.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/10/12/what-we-know-about-the-rescue-of-canadian-joshua-boyle-his-wife-and-their-three-children-in-pakistan.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, August1991 said:

God, I hate this forum software....

The software has bugs, if you try to reply with a quote and then make some changes like trimming the quote, it sometimes screws up so you can't type your own text outside of the quote box. When that happens I find the only way to make it work again is to reload the page.  @Greg

8 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Full assurances were provided by intelligence officials and agencies that the meeting could proceed, are you saying that political vetting is more important than security vetting? Yes, we all know that Harper loved to creep little girls Facebook pages.

Garbage, we don't 'all know that'.  

• Like 1

Are you saying that the PM meets with any tom dick and harry, shit where do i sign up, love to have 10 mins with the PM to discuss stuff.....or are you saying that the PM seen a opportunity to get in some free press, score points with his liberal world loving , we sing kumba and blow kisses to everyone  crowd,  and HIS advisors thought it was a good idea again.........and less than a month of being back home in Canada he Mr boyle is already up on charges....some of them serious....i can't wait to hear what he's been up to on the  1/2 year anniversary maybe he'll just explode in some mall... He is another prime example of WHY these terrorist travelers,  should be dealt with in the desert no longer allowed to come home...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Are you saying that the PM meets with any tom dick and harry, shit where do i sign up, love to have 10 mins with the PM to discuss stuff.....or are you saying that the PM seen a opportunity to get in some free press, score points with his liberal world loving , we sing kumba and blow kisses to everyone  crowd,  and HIS advisors thought it was a good idea again.........and less than a month of being back home in Canada he Mr boyle is already up on charges....some of them serious....i can't wait to hear what he's been up to on the  1/2 year anniversary maybe he'll just explode in some mall... He is another prime example of WHY these terrorist travelers,  should be dealt with in the desert no longer allowed to come home...

Honestly I don't think Trudeau saw this as an opportunity for a photo opp. Remember, our wonderfully transparent infant in big boy pants tried to keep this meeting secret. That makes me wonder exactly why he felt compelled to meet with Boyle. After all, if it was all above board, why would he try to hide it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AngusThermopyle said:

Honestly I don't think Trudeau saw this as an opportunity for a photo opp. Remember, our wonderfully transparent infant in big boy pants tried to keep this meeting secret. That makes me wonder exactly why he felt compelled to meet with Boyle. After all, if it was all above board, why would he try to hide it?

He had his cheque-book ready, me thinks...another 10.5 million for the family.

• Like 1