Christian terrorism hits Texas

Guys there was happened a terror action in Texas which is probably performed by a Christian guy. I wanted to inform you thinking about the possiblity of you all may stop following the daily news at the same time or you all may be fell a sleep in a cave after a party night. 

What do you think about the event ? How come Pentagon and CIA can achieve to guide any person they choose to perform a terror action ? There would not happen these kind of events before Trump and suddenly these events started to happen after his presidency. Seem like someones are blackmailing him.

4 hours ago, Altai said:

Guys there was happened a terror action in Texas which is probably performed by a Christian guy. I wanted to inform you thinking about the possiblity of you all may stop following the daily news at the same time or you all may be fell a sleep in a cave after a party night. 

lmao. 

4 hours ago, Altai said:

What do you think about the event ? How come Pentagon and CIA can achieve to guide any person they choose to perform a terror action ? There would not happen these kind of events before Trump and suddenly these events started to happen after his presidency. Seem like someones are blackmailing him.

I think it shows that these events are starting to become normalized. I also heard that there are school shootings and multiple/ mass killings in America almost every day, but the majority of them are never reported. Perhaps Donald Trump would like them to be reported now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I think it shows that these events are starting to become normalized. I also heard that there are school shootings and multiple/ mass killings in America almost every day, but the majority of them are never reported. Perhaps Donald Trump would like them to be reported now.

Indeed...there are on average about 82 firearms deaths in the U.S. every day (including suicides), and the homicide rate has declined over the past 25 years despite high profile "mass shootings" and higher gun sales.

FT_15.10.13_gunViolence.png

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/21/gun-homicides-steady-after-decline-in-90s-suicide-rate-edges-up/

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

lmao. 

According to statistics daily 50-60 persons are murdered in all US.

A village o0f 400 people and 50 people were at the church. That's an attendance-rate European churches can only deam of. Doesn't happen even at christmas nor easter.

As for the event itself, there was some story about that the killer's mother-in-law lived in that village and many of the people he killed were friends and relatives of that mother-in-law.

14 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

A village o0f 400 people and 50 people were at the church. That's an attendance-rate European churches can only deam of. Doesn't happen even at christmas nor easter.

As for the event itself, there was some story about that the killer's mother-in-law lived in that village and many of the people he killed were friends and relatives of that mother-in-law.

Yes and since there are no reports of anyone shouting "Allahu Akbhar", let alone "Praise Jesus" while doing the killing, it is best to wait and see how the investigation unfolds before reacting emotionally. So the question is not how many are being killed each day, but what they are being killed in the name of...

Edited by OftenWrong
Added final observations

It appears he was actually an Atheist. 

It, however, is likely a domestic issue. Not a case of terrorism. 

Also people in town were able to stop him with their guns. It'll probably embolden people who think you should be able to have guns. 

Edited by Boges

3 hours ago, Boges said:

It appears he was actually an Atheist. 

It, however, is likely a domestic issue. Not a case of terrorism. 

Also people in town were able to stop him with their guns. It'll probably embolden people who think you should be able to have guns. 

Apparently this retarded fool had a little feud going on between him and his wife and in-laws and he went to church to shoot them but fortunately for them they were not at church that day but a very unfortunate day for those who did go to church that day. 

14 hours ago, hot enough said:

USA "christian" terrorism has been going on since before the US became a terrorist nation. It got really serious around 1898 and that when millions began to die at the hands of the "christian" USA.

I don't practice my Christian religion anymore but I think that since most American and Canadians have pretty much stopped living by their Christian morals and values that they once did many decades ago, we now get to see all the violence that we see being committed today partly because of our loss of Christian values. As far as I know pretty much most practicing Christians don't go out and start shooting people like this loser did. I guess that is something to think about. Since liberalism/communism and materialism started to take hold of peoples minds and influence them into those worlds mentioned above society has taken a turn for the worse. Just saying 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, taxme said:

. As far as I know pretty much most practicing Christians don't go out and start shooting people like this loser did. I guess that is something to think about. Since liberalism/communism and materialism started to take hold of peoples minds and influence them into those worlds mentioned above society has taken a turn for the worse. Just saying 

The number of christians who went out and slaughtered Native Americans, and Canada's First Nations were many, especially on the US side - no surprise there. The total indifference of all USians and Canadians to the planned, century plus long genocides don't speak well to just how "christian" these "christians" were, or for that matter ARE. 

It would be interesting to find out just how much the German people actually knew. My feeling is that whether they knew or not, they were not living in the "free" society we of the west supposedly have. Speaking out in Nazi Germany was a death sentence. 

Yet we have supported some of the greatest and long running evils that the world has ever known. 

There are individuals here that brag about the evil, wallow in it, celebrate it, embrace it, call it great, rah rah rah it. How deeply evil is that?

10 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The number of christians who went out and slaughtered Native Americans, and Canada's First Nations were many, especially on the US side - no surprise there. The total indifference of all USians and Canadians to the planned, century plus long genocides don't speak well to just how "christian" these "christians" were, or for that matter ARE. 

It would be interesting to find out just how much the German people actually knew. My feeling is that whether they knew or not, they were not living in the "free" society we of the west supposedly have. Speaking out in Nazi Germany was a death sentence. 

Yet we have supported some of the greatest and long running evils that the world has ever known. 

There are individuals here that brag about the evil, wallow in it, celebrate it, embrace it, call it great, rah rah rah it. How deeply evil is that?

So what does that have to do with 26 church-goers being gunned down in cold blood? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

So what does that have to do with 26 church-goers being gunned down in cold blood? 

A lot!

What is the difference between the man who committed this act and the hundreds of thousands who murdered, in cold blood, how many millions of innocent Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians in the war criminal/terrorist illegal invasions of those countries?

How is this man any different from the folks here who provide avid and constant cheer leading for those who murder all these Middle Easterners all based on the rankest, most transparent myriad lies? 

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

A lot!

What is the difference between the man who committed this act and the hundreds of thousands who murdered, in cold blood, how many millions of innocent Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians in the war criminal/terrorist illegal invasions of those countries?

How is this man any different from the folks here who provide avid and constant cheer leading for those who murder all these Middle Easterners all based on the rankest, most transparent myriad lies? 

How is anyone who kills different from anyone who ever killed anyone ever then? 

The premise of the thread is faulty, the killer here was not a Christian.

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I'm sure glad that there is someone here that can keep us all apprised as to the shooter's motives. Don't want to be jumping to any unwarranted conclusions. 

Simply watching the news can keep someone apprised of that. It appears this was a domestic dispute. 

Just now, Boges said:

Simply watching the news can keep someone apprised of that. It appears this was a domestic dispute. 

Yeah, right, Boges, "the news". These are the guys that gave you Iraq WMDs, OBL responsible for 911, the bad guys Taliban that were the frequent guests of US corporations, being taken on tours of American tourist traps. 

Can you say incredibly gullible? 

12 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Yeah, right, Boges, "the news". These are the guys that gave you Iraq WMDs, OBL responsible for 911, the bad guys Taliban that were the frequent guests of US corporations, being taken on tours of American tourist traps. 

Can you say incredibly gullible? 

So Fake News? 

Who else says that a lot? :lol:

The revelation about the InLaws came straight from the authorities, hard to put spin on that. 

Edited by Boges