Liberals to increase immigration to 350,000+

Argus

3 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Kind of ironic that countries which are based on stolen land such as the USA, Canada, Australia these days have the strictest immigration-policies.

That's kind of funny because you can be quite certain the author of the OP his supporters and their ilk here and in the US and Australia will tell you the exact opposite, that we have the softest and easiest immigration policies, hence the reason for the OP in the first place.

What's ironic is these very same people will tell you these lands were not stolen they were there for the taking.

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's kind of funny because you can be quite certain the author of the OP his supporters and their ilk here and in the US and Australia will tell you the exact opposite, that we have the softest and easiest immigration policies, hence the reason for the OP in the first place.

Yes, their ilk in the U.S. will point out that the United States is the #1 destination for immigrants in the entire world, with 20% of the total, regardless of policy rhetoric.   No other country comes close to that.

What's ironic is these very same people will tell you these lands were not stolen they were there for the taking.

Others will say it is OK to keep the stolen land as long as they say "sorry".

16 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Kind of ironic that countries which are based on stolen land such as the USA, Canada, Australia these days have the strictest immigration-policies.

That would be ironic if it had any resemblance to reality. Most of the world's nations don't even allow immigration except in very rare cases. Try to immigrate to Japan sometime or Singapore, or Saudi Arabia , or China. Lots of Africans and Arabs have migrated to Europe but they didn't legally immigrate. They wouldn't have been accepted. They simply said "Yeah, we don't care what you wimpy Europeans think or want or say, we're coming anyway. You gonna do something about it?" And Europeans cringed and said "Uhm, uh, well uhm, uh, we disapprove of this... sir..."

Stolen land, btw, is just about all land. Almost everywhere in the world was previously occupied by someone else who was pushed off, killed off, or conquered and assimilated.

Edited by Argus

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

That would be ironic if it had any resemblance to reality. Most of the world's nations don't even allow immigration except in very rare cases. Try to immigrate to Japan sometime or Singapore, or Saudi Arabia , or China.

Stolen land, btw, is just about all land. Almost everywhere in the world was previously occupied by someone else who was pushed off, killed off, or conquered and assimilated.

Bloody Normans!  I'm still waiting for the apology.

Just now, bcsapper said:

Who says YOU were part of the original inhabitants anyway? Maybe you're descended from one of the Roman invaders, or one of those damned Swedes.

16 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Stolen land, we took it, we did not steal it. Just like the natives themselves, remember they were not one nation back then ,they were many and killing each other.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Who says YOU were part of the original inhabitants anyway? Maybe you're descended from one of the Roman invaders, or one of those damned Swedes.

Ancestry.com.  Boadicea was my great grandma.

Canada is the third or fourth most wanted destination for the immigrants to enter into. The USA and the UK are easily the top two and then either Australia or Canada is the third. You may feel that if 200000 people enter into your country every year that your immigration-policy is very soft but when you consider that perhaps 20 million people would just die for the chance to move to Canada then the ratio is very low.

We in the Nordic countries only attract useless parasites because our welfare-system guarantees a cheap life for the asylum-shoppers but that will soon come to an end as our countries, especially Finland and Sweden, will go bust and there will be no longer free money to go round.

It is different for you English-speaking countries. You will never stop being wanted destinations for the world's surplus population.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:14 AM, bcsapper said:

Bloody francophones. And I am still waiting for the french in Quebec or the dictator PM in da attawa to apologize to the English of Quebec for treating them as second class citizen's here in wonderful beautiful bilingual Canada. I believe though that I will see my beard hit the floor before that ever happens. Aw well. :rolleyes:

On 12/24/2017 at 9:12 AM, eyeball said:

No, it's quite clear an apology alone won't cut it.

"Won't cut it"? Well, to dam bad then because we are not leaving, we are here to stay so live with it. I am happy to live with it. :)

I don't think it is queastion of one old man like Soros. There is a bigger picture out there.

I personally have decided not to vote ever again in Finnish parliamentary-elections. The Finnish government is a collection of puppets to the EU and the alternatives are not better.

I know that creating apathy is just the goal of the euro-federalists but I don't really care any more, which is just what the euro-federalists hope for. That people stop caring.

18 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

I don't think it is queastion of one old man like Soros. There is a bigger picture out there.

I personally have decided not to vote ever again in Finnish parliamentary-elections. The Finnish government is a collection of puppets to the EU and the alternatives are not better.

I know that creating apathy is just the goal of the euro-federalists but I don't really care any more, which is just what the euro-federalists hope for. That people stop caring.

Like you, I have pretty much decided to not bother to vote anymore because here in Canada we only have politically correct puppet on a string multicultural politicians who are hell bent on turning Canada into a third world country. And the sad part is that the majority of Canadians don't seem to give a dam, or if you tell them they could careless, the fools. The politicians know this and that is why they can get away with what they are doing. The majority of Canadians have become politically brain dead. Most of the European countries and their citizen's have allowed themselves to get screwed by the EU. Personally, I think that Canada is a member of the EU. They sure do act like it. And with the UN it also appears to have control  of our Canadian border. The UN tells Canada how many third world immigrants to take in every year. The Canadian citizen's have no say in immigration. But like I said, most Canadians could careless about legal or illegal immigration. 

The politicians have created plenty of apathy and made many Canadians pretty much naive and stupid as to what is going on with immigration in Canada. They have pretty much convinced me alright that it is an exercise in futility for me to want to give a chit about immigration in Canada. And along with some members, the media ,and the liberals here, they keep trying to reinforce the idea that what Canada needs is more immigration, not less, and especially Canada needs more to come from the third world kind of immigration. They are sowing and soon they will be reaping a hell of a mess because of their dumbness. The Western Caucasian countries are in deep trouble if there is is nothing done about their immigration policy fiascos. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 9-18-1 said:

George sicko is an elite zionist globalist who has a big part in the game of trying to push and dump as many third world immigrants into every Caucasian country in the world. That sicko is behind the push for more Islamists into all Caucasian countries in the world, and then create terrorist problems for those countries. Sicko, along with his world zionist corporation hate the Caucasian Western world and want to destroy them all, and so far their plan is working because there are too many Caucasians out there who refuse to pay attention to this attack on their Caucasian brothers and sisters all over the world. Canada, USA, Australia, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Europe are all part of the Caucasian family, all children of the same mother, and we must stand together and fight to protect our way of life or else these scumbags will have us all subjugated to the third world hoards that will take over the Caucasian world, if allowed to do so, and then will be able to destroy all those countries mentioned above. It's wakey-wakey time or else. :)

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

George sicko is an elite zionist globalist who has a big part in the game of trying to push and dump as many third world immigrants into every Caucasian country in the world. That sicko is behind the push for more Islamists into all Caucasian countries in the world, and then create terrorist problems for those countries. Sicko, along with his world zionist corporation hate the Caucasian Western world and want to destroy them all, and so far their plan is working because there are too many Caucasians out there who refuse to pay attention to this attack on their Caucasian brothers and sisters all over the world. Canada, USA, Australia, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Europe are all part of the Caucasian family, all children of the same mother, and we must stand together and fight to protect our way of life or else these scumbags will have us all subjugated to the third world hoards that will take over the Caucasian world, if allowed to do so, and then will be able to destroy all those countries mentioned above. It's wakey-wakey time or else. :)

Here in Canada many people are still zzzzz; just see my thread and the responses therein regarding non-military jihad.

Still, Canada is in better shape than most Western nations - not owing to anything other than how it all played out logistically. I hope there is enough research now completed on the Qur'an to prompt a reformation of Islam; namely it being recently discovered that the Qur'an has a Christian substrate and it was not divinely revealed. If this happens, and Mohammad Bin Salman is serious about reforming Islam, that will be enough for Western powers to find their balls and stand strong against this totalitarian fascist regime.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

"Won't cut it"? Well, to dam bad then because we are not leaving, we are here to stay so live with it. I am happy to live with it. :)

No one said you have to leave - you're free to stay according to the conditions our legal system and negotiated treaty settlements set. Easy peasy.

3 minutes ago, 9-18-1 said:

Here in Canada many people are still zzzzz; just see my thread and the responses therein regarding non-military jihad.

Still, Canada is in better shape than most Western nations - not owing to anything other than how it all played out logistically. I hope there is enough research now completed on the Qur'an to prompt a reformation of Islam; namely it being recently discovered that the Qur'an has a Christian substrate and it was not divinely revealed. If this happens, and Mohammad Bin Salman is serious about reforming Islam, that will be enough for Western powers to find their balls and stand strong against this totalitarian fascist regime.

The only way for Western countries to find their balls and fight liberal fascism is to first get rid of all those liberal traitors that are in power now. They have shown us all that they could careless about their own countries. Their loyalties lie with the globalist elite and all are pretty much nothing more than puppets on a string. They have become sick with political correctness and we need new leaders who will get into politics and kick those political correct politicians into the swamp where they belong. I do hope that Trump does keep a few swamps open for those traitors. When the globalist zionist elite are stopped from promoting and paying for Islamic terrorism around the world maybe then we will all know peace. It just takes the will for maybe some of our political leaders, like the leaders of politically incorrect Hungary, Poland, and the Czech Republic who have done the right thing and showed some balls and pretty much have told the likes of the EU and Soros to go fly a metal kite around some high powered live wires. Here in Canada I think that I will be waiting for a long time. Sad but true. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No one said you have to leave - you're free to stay according to the conditions our legal system and negotiated treaty settlements set. Easy peasy.

If you got my drift, I was trying to say as easy peasy as I could to make you understand that with all those Aborigines and Native Indians it is high time for them to just give it up and stop with the whining. Old whitey really doesn't care anymore. I don't want to listen to their constant crying about how hard they are being done by. They need to get with the program just like the rest of his minions have too. Easy peasy. :D

38 minutes ago, taxme said:

If you got my drift, I was trying to say as easy peasy as I could to make you understand that with all those Aborigines and Native Indians it is high time for them to just give it up and stop with the whining. Old whitey really doesn't care anymore. I don't want to listen to their constant crying about how hard they are being done by. They need to get with the program just like the rest of his minions have too. Easy peasy. :D

Why on Earth would they give up now that history and the program is on their side?

There's nothing easy peasy when it comes to you letting things sink in is there? 

18 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why on Earth would they give up now that history and the program is on their side?

There's nothing easy peasy when it comes to you letting things sink in is there? 

Ya man, it is all about them now, right? It is so easy peasy for them now. Just whine and cry and receive money and get an apology over something.  :rolleyes:

My brain has been setup to automatically ignore anything said by liberals. Easy peasy. :D