Liberals to increase immigration to 350,000+

Argus

23 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Why don't the have a quote for hiring the homeless?

Dam right, hire the homeless Canadians, and get them off the streets. Many are homeless because of our disasterous present day immigration policy. An immigration policy that our dear fearless liberal leader politicians seem to feel is and always will be great for Canada, but not the host Canadians. They can go pound sand or eat dust. Shocking. 

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

LOL  What do have against the metric system?

Are you gay?  If not, then gay marriage won't affect you in any way.  

That was astonishing to me too.  Deeply disappointing that Trudeau went along with this and Wynne, as an LGBQ......I can only think it's as you say - she was willing to allow herself to be degraded and humiliated and sell women and the gay community down the river just to get some votes.

The imperial system was pretty much a part of our culture and there was no need to change it. There was no need for Canada to change our imperial measurement system and go to to a foreign one called metric. Just like with bilingualism and multiculturalism Canadians were not asked if we wanted to change over to metric, Canadians were forced to accept it whether we wanted it or not. A country just doesn't up and go change a measurement system that worked fine for over a century where the people did not demand it. It cost hundreds of millions of tax dollars to do so. What a waste of tax dollars again by our spend crazy politicians. Personally, I believe that it was changed to make Quebec appear more European, and with how they can display their products and signs and the dollar sign in metric and make Quebec look more like a foreign French speaking country. Hey, you never know, eh? 

I am a straight male and I am straight as a whistle, and proud of it. I love females, and I much prefer to have sex with the opposite sex. Females are gorgeous creatures, and I love googling at them. :D

Exactly. What she allowed herself to be seen doing was in supporting and the degrading of women and gays. Wynne knows that Islam pretty much hates women and gays, and yet she took it without saying a word. A real gutsy politician would have walked out the door and would never go back, and condemn them for what they did to her in the media. But I guess that she already knows that the media would not report her concerns because the liberal media is behind such nonsense being allowed to continue on. For gawd's sake this happened to the premier of Ontario with no backlash from the media or any politicians.

Now just imagine of she were told to sit in the back of a Christian church? The chit would hit the fan. The liberal media would go ballistic and so would Wynne. There are some cultures that are now living among us and who will get the ignore treatment while there are others who will get the medias hatred heaved on them if they ever did try to do something like what happened to Wynne. Islam is pretty a pampered pooch religion and is exempted from criticism in Canada. For Christians and Christianity? Well, they get the get lost treatment. And they in the fake news liberal media will attack you Christians if you dare say anything anti-gay or anti-Islam.

The Canada that we once knew growing up in is fast disappearing, and our politicians could careless, and appear to be even supporting the end of Canadian culture. Deplorable. 

49 minutes ago, taxme said:

Nope. You have to be a man or a woman and stand up and for your principles and not run away from them. Canada does not have to import hundreds of thousands of 3rd world immigrants at all. Just cut back on the amount of their immigration to Canada. It just takes guts to do so.

In Fiji several decades ago the Fijian people were allowing East Indians by the tens of thousands into their country and those Asians started to take over and become the majority. The Fijians rebelled and stopped all immigration of East Indians from immigrating into their country. It worked. They felt threatened and were worried about losing their culture and traditions, and so they acted upon it. Here in Canada we can do the same thing. It just takes the will of a few politicians to do something about it. I know that the third world pushers and the liberals and the liberal media would start an all out attack on those politicians. But if they explained themselves well and as to why they want to stop all non-white immigration well they could probably get the white Canadians to say enough already. That is the battle that white Canadians need to start and to win or else it will be all over for them, their children and their grandchildren. This is one Canadian patriotic cowboy that will not accept biting the bullet. That is the cowards way out is to bite the bullet. 

Even if you stopped all immigration. The non-whites already here, are going to out breed us. The only way to save the white race is with Eugenics, or have a breeding war that destroys the planet with overpopulation. The white race is going to die out. Nothing you can do about it. Focus on saving the planet instead. There are bigger issues than the colour of peoples skin.

Edited by Robert Greene

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

The imperial system was pretty much a part of our culture and there was no need to change it. There was no need for Canada to change our imperial measurement system and go to to a foreign one called metric.

Well, the rest of the world, besides the US, is metric.  I think it was a good change.  Yes, it did cost money to make the changeover.

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am a straight male and I am straight as a whistle, and proud of it. I love females......I love googling at them. :D

Sounds creepy.

41 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

In the end you have to create policies that will get the majority of votes. The conservative tried the racist card, and it failed. Kellie Leitch made her campaign all about immigration. She didn't diversify. I think conservatives should focus on embarrassing the liberals, by forcing Canadian companies to hire homeless people. The conservatives need to become the new progressives. I know how the Liberals think, because I use to be one.

I too was once a liberal until I saw the real political light. The conservatives will never get elected because they don't know as to how to go about it. My suggestion to them is to use the Donald Trump approach and tactics and tell ii like it is, dam the consequences. Trump did and he is now the President of the USA. People want to hear a politician tell the truth and tell it how and like it is. No one knows where the conservatives stand because it is all being kept a secret. Will it be the same old or something new and different with them? 

I liked Kellie Leitch. At least she brought up the topic of immigration and appeared to want to do something about this immigration mess that is going on in Canada being brought to us courtesy of the liberals and the liberal left wing media. Trump was no politically correct zombie buffoon. You don't like what I have to say well then see if I care was Trumps motto. The conservatives need to get back to the good old days that Canada once lived in and what made it great. Today, thanks to liberalism, that old Canada has just about been erased from history. 

Canada needs a Trump manly politician, not a wimpy feminist, apologetic one. Those liberals are the ones that have destroyed the Canada I once knew and was proud of. Now, Canada is starting to smell the stench of political correctness and multiculturalism. Both of those have pretty much finished off Canada. Hey, what have the conservatives got to loose by telling it like it is. If they do not, then they will again be the official opposition and the likes of Trudeau and the traitorous liberals will finish off Canada for good. It's now or never. :)

6 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Even if you stopped all immigration. The non-whites already here, are going to out breed us. The only way to save the white race is with Eugenics, or have a breeding war that destroys the planet with overpopulation. The white race is going to die out. Nothing you can do about it. Focus on saving the planet instead.

The number of children being produced is a byproduct of cultural and economic factors which change from decade to decade. When children were needed on the farms and to take care of people when they aged, people had a lot of kids. Now kids are not needed - or are perceived to not be needed for either reason. Instead they're considered to be a time consuming and expensive distraction from piling up consumer goods and good time memories through multiple world vacations - not to mention they take time away from careers. This will not merely affect 'whites', for most non-whites in Canada will fall into the same cultural milieu eventually, and also have fewer and fewer children.

The way to change that is to make it more economically beneficial to have kids, and to affect cultural views, probably through government propaganda advertising and other programs which trumpet the greatness of being parents. That can certainly impact a flighty population. Just look at how attitudes towards gays shifted so rapidly. Or how attitudes towards the outward expressions of nationalist sentiment were changed.

I think a lot of childless couples, btw, are going to discover they made a mistake as they enter their 'golden' years, because the system is cold, harsh and largely uncaring about their comfort or even whether they live or die. There are legions of con men and fraud artists waiting to cheat confused elderly people out of their life's savings, and few laws enforced against it

If we had a real ethical depopulation program, I think they would provide parenthood education for the one or two children people have. Right now everything is designed to demonize the family. They keep hush on it, because they are fighting overpopulation in secret. Covert population control is going to have massive side affects, and undermine family stability.

Edited by Robert Greene

1 hour ago, Robert Greene said:

In the end you have to create policies that will get the majority of votes. The conservative tried the racist card, and it failed. Kellie Leitch made her campaign all about immigration. She didn't diversify. I think conservatives should focus on embarrassing the liberals, by forcing Canadian companies to hire homeless people. The conservatives need to become the new progressives. I know how the Liberals think, because I use to be one.

Unless you're an easily triggered social justice warrior you can't describe anything the Conservatives did as racist, or even remotely racist. Kellie Leitch made her campaign all about the social aspects of immigration because she had nothing else going for her. Conservative voters, like me, approved of her suggested policy on values screening (as did the country) but didn't vote for her because, as I said, she had nothing else to recommend her. She was a poor speaker with no charisma and a low profile. She was also not what they were looking for in terms of someone to break the party free of their 'stern' reputation.

However, according to polls taken by such organizations as the CBC and Toronto Star, 70% of Canadians agreed with her values screening. Which, btw, cannot by any stretch of the imagination be called racist.

As for forcing companies to hire the homeless. That's an idiotic idea. First, you don't get to tell a private company who they have to hire. Second, the reason most people are homeless is because they have no job skills and psychological and addiction problems. They're largely incapable of doing anything of value. You want a hospital to hire one to do your heart bypass? Be my guest.

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

If we had a real ethical depopulation program, I think they would provide parenthood education for the one or two children people have. Right now everything is designed to demonize the family. They keep hush on it, because they are fighting overpopulation in secret. Covert population control is going to have massive side affects, and undermine family stability.

Ah, geeze. Another conspiracy kook. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Even if you stopped all immigration. The non-whites already here, are going to out breed us. The only way to save the white race is with Eugenics, or have a breeding war that destroys the planet with overpopulation. The white race is going to die out. Nothing you can do about it. Focus on saving the planet instead.

Well that certainly sounds like a cop out. You are one pessimist, aren't you? There is no need for the white race to die out. I am pretty sure that there can be plenty of programs implemented to encourage the white people to have more children. Instead of giving our tax dollars away by bringing in millions and handing all those tax dollars over to those new immigrants for nothing. We can keep those tax dollars for programs to help white Canadians have more children. All is needed is the will. The non-whites already here will not out grow us if we encourage our own people to have more children. The only way that those non-white immigrants will take over Canada is to continue to keep bringing them in. Stop all immigration period. I do not want to live on a planet where white people are all in the minority in all the white countries of the world, and be treated like scum. Putin is trying to encourage his people to have more white children. No way. I will focus on saving the white race rather than trying to save the planet. The planet will take care of itself. With most no minds they cannot seem to feel that if you try to keep screwing with mother nature, she will do what has to be needed to save the planet. The world has been setup in such a way that no human being on earth will win with nature. Nature will destroy you before you can destroy nature. Nature destroyed and made extinct the dinosaur. Nature could wipe out the human race if it wanted too. 

Well you pretty much know where the breeding/overpopulation war needs to begin. And it sure ain't in Canada. :D  

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Unless you're an easily triggered social justice warrior you can't describe anything the Conservatives did as racist, or even remotely racist. Kellie Leitch made her campaign all about the social aspects of immigration because she had nothing else going for her. Conservative voters, like me, approved of her suggested policy on values screening (as did the country) but didn't vote for her because, as I said, she had nothing else to recommend her. She was a poor speaker with no charisma and a low profile. She was also not what they were looking for in terms of someone to break the party free of their 'stern' reputation.

However, according to polls taken by such organizations as the CBC and Toronto Star, 70% of Canadians agreed with her values screening. Which, btw, cannot by any stretch of the imagination be called racist.

As for forcing companies to hire the homeless. That's an idiotic idea. First, you don't get to tell a private company who they have to hire. Second, the reason most people are homeless is because they have no job skills and psychological and addiction problems. They're largely incapable of doing anything of value. You want a hospital to hire one to do your heart bypass? Be my guest.

No you reduce their taxes in exchange for a quota system. Large companies can afford to hire a few homeless people. A company larger than 20, can take on one homeless person without going bankrupt. It can't be a survival of the fitness hiring mentality, or those people will stay on the streets forever. Proportional intervention is required. The strong have to help the week sometimes.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

...she was willing to allow herself to be degraded and humiliated and sell women and the gay community down the river just to get some votes.

Well, she was accepted into the Mosque - isn't that something ?  There are posters on this forum, and on this thread, that would say just about anything to sow dissent and conflict, because they see the higher purpose of protecting the white race as justifying bad behaviour.

I'll look for any sign of progress, prosperity and peace thanks very much.

2 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

No you reduce their taxes in exchange for a quota system. Large companies can afford to hire a few homeless people. A company larger than 20, can take on one homeless person without going bankrupt. It can't be a survival of the fitness hiring mentality, or those people will stay on the streets forever. Proportional intervention is required. The strong have to help the week sometimes.

Most of these homeless should be institutionalized. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to have the government pay to do that then to have them 'pay' private companies through tax writeoffs in order to get them to 'hire' them for jobs they are unable to do anyway.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Ah, geeze. Another conspiracy kook. :rolleyes:

Well they beat students to death learning Shakespeare and Calculus. Not one thing about responsible parenting in highschool. Students learn about family values from the community. They don't learn anything about how to raise a baby, once there married. Schools don't provide any education about running a household, or personal finance. The family system is under attach. Rap music was designed to promote a culture of mass narcissism, so people wouldn't be a threat to the establishment. Instead make them comfortable with the system. It's social engineering. Learn about it.

25 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Well, the rest of the world, besides the US, is metric.  I think it was a good change.  Yes, it did cost money to make the changeover.

Sounds creepy.

I don't care about the rest of the world. If America did not go metric, why in the hell did we, when America was our biggest trading partner. That was another stupid Trudeau liberal move and mistake. I think it was a real bad change. Indeed it did cost plenty of tax dollars, tax dollars that no one could afford to blow just to please some french liberal politicians.. Tax dollars that could better spent than changing everything imperial over to metric. 

I was on a Caribbean cruise last year and on one of the Caribbean Islands that we stopped off at they were still using imperial. I cannot recall which country that was right now. 

What is creepy about what? I am a man. Nature intended me to look at women,  and get all excited over them. If that were not the case none of us would be here at all. Think about it. 

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

Most of these homeless should be institutionalized. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to have the government pay to do that then to have them 'pay' private companies through tax writeoffs in order to get them to 'hire' them for jobs they are unable to do anyway.

You have no idea how to  run an economy. Smart regulations gets people hired. It's better than having the government bailing everyone out. You got $50 000 a year to spend on an institution for one citizen, when you could leverage $1000 to get a homeless person hired instead? Think about it.

Edited by Robert Greene

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't care about the rest of the world. If America did not go metric, why in the hell did we, when America was our biggest trading partner. That was another stupid Trudeau liberal move and mistake. I think it was a real bad change. Indeed it did cost plenty of tax dollars, tax dollars that no one could afford to blow just to please some french liberal politicians.. Tax dollars that could better spent than changing everything imperial over to metric. 

I was on a Caribbean cruise last year and on one of the Caribbean Islands that we stopped off at they were still using imperial. I cannot recall which country that was right now. 

What is creepy about what? I am a man. Nature intended me to look at women,  and get all excited over them. If that were not the case none of us would be here at all. Think about it. 

O yah, guys should be ashamed for looking at a beautiful women. Modern day feminism for ya.

21 minutes ago, Argus said:

The number of children being produced is a byproduct of cultural and economic factors which change from decade to decade. When children were needed on the farms and to take care of people when they aged, people had a lot of kids. Now kids are not needed - or are perceived to not be needed for either reason. Instead they're considered to be a time consuming and expensive distraction from piling up consumer goods and good time memories through multiple world vacations - not to mention they take time away from careers. This will not merely affect 'whites', for most non-whites in Canada will fall into the same cultural milieu eventually, and also have fewer and fewer children.

The way to change that is to make it more economically beneficial to have kids, and to affect cultural views, probably through government propaganda advertising and other programs which trumpet the greatness of being parents. That can certainly impact a flighty population. Just look at how attitudes towards gays shifted so rapidly. Or how attitudes towards the outward expressions of nationalist sentiment were changed.

I think a lot of childless couples, btw, are going to discover they made a mistake as they enter their 'golden' years, because the system is cold, harsh and largely uncaring about their comfort or even whether they live or die. There are legions of con men and fraud artists waiting to cheat confused elderly people out of their life's savings, and few laws enforced against it

I agree that for those married couples that do not have or want to have any children will one day grow old and retire and maybe then regret that they will have nobody to leave their money to or for one of their children to come visit them when they are in the hospital or a retirement home. The system does not and will not care for them, just take their money. Only their own offspring would care for them, at least we can only hope that they would. 

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Now do we get the picture ???

Not really.  Denver was a cokehead and drunk driver but you like him because you hate women ?  Or feminists ?  And you want to force companies to hire crazy people ?  I will make sure to move to the cubicle on the far side of the office.

Here's your hero, btw:

http://www.westword.com/news/readers-john-denver-was-a-cocaine-addict-and-drunk-driver-so-dont-name-peak-for-him-5901472

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Not really.  Denver was a cokehead and drunk driver but you like him because you hate women ?  Or feminists ?  And you want to force companies to hire crazy people ?  I will make sure to move to the cubicle on the far side of the office.

Here's your hero, btw:

http://www.westword.com/news/readers-john-denver-was-a-cocaine-addict-and-drunk-driver-so-dont-name-peak-for-him-5901472

I like his music. Even if his personal life is messed up, he wasn't promoting narcissism.