Liberals to increase immigration to 350,000+

Argus

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump wants to be goofy...

No, I don't think he does. Trump wants to be respected. He yearns to be respected. All his life he's sought approval from important people. All his life it has been denied.  It infuriates him that so many people laugh at him instead. I think eventually it will come out that he's suffering from early dementia.

48 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Spare me your fake outrage.  Woman are classified in every Abrahamic religion and you just look for points of outrage to advance your anti-immigration agenda.

2. And yet, tolerant.  Look at you standing up for feminists... all of a sudden... for some reason.  She could have gone into a church and heard tell that 'abortion is murder'.  Chances are she could accept that too.  It's called pluralism, and that's what Western democracy is based on.

3. Sorry did I offend you ?  

4. "White" and "Muslim" are not opposites.  One is a skin colour, one is a religion.  Of course, maybe you just don't like "others" whatever that means.

5. It's not a "god" it's a system and it works very well.  

1. No fake outrage but real outrage that needs to be heard and said. 

2. I don't stand up for the feminists that think that men are all evil. I support real feminist women that are all for women rights but not there to attack and insult men. A big difference, fella. Don't talk sillyness. You know that a Christian church would probably be the last church that she would want to go too. But she had no problem going to a mosque and kissing the Imams a-hole. 

3. Anything you say to me that appears insulting is taken as an honor to receive, and another badge for my politically incorrect wall. It also just shows me that you lost the debate battle. It is quite obvious to me that you do not believe or understand as to what the word pluralism means. 

4. Muslims are racists. They treated a white women like a putz. If the roles were reversed, the first thing that would probably come out of your mouth is the word racist for those who would have dared to have treated a Muslim like she was treated. Your liberalism is really showing.  But hey. There are lots of white skinned people I don't like. Now what do you have to say about that? 

5.Multiculturalism is not working. Asians and East Indians do not have to partake in multiculturalism anymore. They have there own businesses, religions and their temples all over the place, they don't really have to learn or speak English at all if they don't want to. There are enough of them that they can get along fine without English, and many do. They have their own TV/radio, newspapers and schools where they teach Sikhism and not Canadianism. So go away with trying to tell me that multiculturalism is working fine in Canada. But on the contrary, multiculturalism is doing a fine job of destroying Canada. But you appearing very much to being a pro multiculturalist and liberal what else can I expect from you but praise for the multicult god. But hey. 

Just now, Robert Greene said:

We have to get rid of this victim mentally. Yes white and natives are on the decline. There's nothing we can do about it. We should focus on the survival of the human species, and not cherry pick about what race should get what privileges.

A noble sentiment, but humans have always lived in competition for resources and power.   Political power will be leveraged "by any means necessary".

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

No, I don't think he does. Trump wants to be respected. He yearns to be respected. All his life he's sought approval from important people. All his life it has been denied.  It infuriates him that so many people laugh at him instead. I think eventually it will come out that he's suffering from early dementia.

Like so many others in the world that no doubt will end up with dementia one day. Maybe you will one day soon. But I guess it is always nice to be able to knock Trump whenever you can. It kinda makes your day, right? 

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

... I think eventually it will come out that he's suffering from early dementia.

So ?   He is an old man....it happens to many people (e.g. Ronald Reagan).

Immigration to Canada has been impacted by the actions of a foreign, "goofy" president.

Send all U.S. illegals to Canada...problem solved.

25 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump's strategy was to gain media attention and focus at far less cost than Clinton's campaign.   It worked....

He even scared illegal immigrants to flee into Canada.

Ya, Thanks Trump. :D

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So ?   He is an old man....it happens to many people (e.g. Ronald Reagan).

Immigration to Canada has been impacted by the actions of a foreign, "goofy" president.

Send all U.S. illegals to Canada...problem solved.

Maybe it is our PM that has dementia setting in and not Trump because it certainly looks like he does these days. He keeps saying duh all the time and not sure as to what he is talking about. Trudeau has made plenty of enemies himself. But then again haven't all politicians end up being despised and have made enemies. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe it is our PM that has dementia setting in and not Trump because it certainly looks like he does these days. He keeps saying duh all the time and not sure as to what he is talking about. Trudeau has made plenty of enemies himself. But then again haven't all politicians end up being despised and have made enemies. 

No one seems to be flipping out about the current mayor of Toronto, John Tory. He isn't a divisive politician.

Let me explain to you how an airplane gets off the ground. It needs a LEFT wing and it Needs a RIGHT wing. When the airplane is perfectly balanced, it fly's well. You need the left wing being the watch dog for social issues such as homelessness, and you need the right-wing to be the watchdog for government overspending.

Edited by Robert Greene

7 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Stop trying to make other races the scape goat. Talk about big government stealing money. Talk about good conservative values.

That has always been what I have been trying to say here for years that our government is always finding ways to  steal our money and blowing that money every day since the creation of politicians. It's not the non-whites fault and is being used as scapegoats, but it is the white stupid politicians that are at fault here for trying to push multiculturalism, massive 3rd world invasion, and the mixing up of the races. Racism is a result of our white politicians and their stupid programs and agendas of trying to make and put the whole human race fit into one basket. It won't work. So, what do you consider is good conservative values and why? Over. 

3 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Here's what "Black Lives Matters" is all about.

Old...American topic.    If Canada is not robust enough to survive social and cultural conflict that the U.S. has already experienced, it certainly won't help to point at American content to help immigration and "race relations" in Canada.

Trudeau will learn that crying apologies only go so far...

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

No one seems to be flipping out about the current mayor of Toronto, John Tory. He isn't a divisive politician.

He is just another Tory liberal. He is just as divisive as the liberal party is. He is in no way to be considered a conservative.

4 minutes ago, Robert Greene said:

Let me explain to you how an airplane gets off the ground. It needs a LEFT wing and it Needs a RIGHT wing. When the airplane is perfectly balanced, it fly's well. You need the left wing being the watch dog for social issues such as homelessness, and you need the right-wing to be the watchdog for government overspending.

So, are you able to tell me as to which wing is the conservative one because that is the side that I would prefer to be on.  No doubt we will crash though because the left side of the plane and wing will be full of left wing liberals and communists. Mayday-mayday. :D

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

That has always been what I have been trying to say here for years that our government is always finding ways to  steal our money and blowing that money every day since the creation of politicians. It's not the non-whites fault and is being used as scapegoats, but it is the white stupid politicians that are at fault here for trying to push multiculturalism, massive 3rd world invasion, and the mixing up of the races. Racism is a result of our white politicians and their stupid programs and agendas of trying to make and put the whole human race fit into one basket. It won't work. So, what do you consider is good conservative values and why? Over. 

Fighting multiculturalism is a lost cause. You can go after Islamic extremist. You can pass an English signs law. You can force immigrants to take a course on Canadian history. We're stuck with non-white people. It's better to become friends with them, and enjoy eating at their restaurants, then complain about every little detail we don't like. There helping us do global business, and bringing cost down for imports. We can even enjoy cheap flights to anywhere in the world, because of them. Learn to enjoy some of the benefits. Maybe even date a non-white girl. Some of them are gorgeous. A lot of them are gracious people who like white folks. You want to reduce the immigration rate to protect the environment, that's fine. Don't use racism as your excuse, or you wont get enough support, to see your policies get implemented.

Edited by Robert Greene

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, are you able to tell me as to which wing is the conservative one because that is the side that I would prefer to be on.  No doubt we will crash though because the left side of the plane and wing will be full of left wing liberals and communists. Mayday-mayday. :D

The liberals trying to stop Chinese poaching in Africa are doing a good job. Let those progressives do there thing. We need some liberals. Just get rid of the snowflakes, and will be fine.

Edited by Robert Greene

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Anti-Muslim posters on here are always looking to depict the state of affairs between Islam and liberalism as being irreconcilable.

Yeah but, depending on the issue du jour these morons are just as apt to say lefties and Islam go together like peas and carrots.

18 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

Fighting multiculturalism is a lost cause. You can go after Islamic extremist. You can pass an English signs law. You can force immigrants to take a course on Canadian history. We're stuck with non-white people. It's better to become friends with them, and enjoy eating at their restaurants, then complain about every little detail we don't like. There helping us do global business, and bringing cost down for imports. We can even enjoy cheap flights to anywhere in the world, because of them. Learn to enjoy some of the benefits. Maybe even date a non-white girl. Some of them are gorgeous. A lot of them are gracious people who like white folks. You want to reduce the immigration rate to protect the environment, that's fine. Don't use racism as your excuse, or you wont get enough support, to see your policies get implemented.

Will you quit with the racist bull chit. Where have I said anything racist here? I need you to show me this? Prove your accusations? Go ahead, try to make your day. :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

The liberals trying to stop Chinese poaching in Africa are doing a good job. Let those progressives do there thing. We need some liberals. Just get rid of the snowflakes, and will be fine.

No country cares what Canada says or does. Canada is insignificant on the world scene. Canada is only known for allowing it's borders to be left wide open for illegals to get in, thanks to those liberals. Better for Canadians to demand an end to illegal immigration which is costing the Canadian taxpayer's hundreds of millions of their tax dollars every year going to people who do not deserve those tax dollars, than be worried about poaching in Africa.

If you are so concerned about poaching then why don't you go over there and do something about it? There is probably a dozen or two Canadians who give a crap about poaching. Is poaching going to cause some kind of great harm for Canada's economy? Canadians have other things to concern themselves with like trying to survive themselves rather than be all worried about poaching. All liberals are the problem, not just the snowflake ones. 

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yeah but, depending on the issue du jour these morons are just as apt to say lefties and Islam go together like peas and carrots.

Well, it certainly looks to me like the lefty moronic liberals and Islam do go together like peas and carrots every jour. Peas and carrots go great with mashed potatoes and gravy. :D

On 29.12.2017 at 3:00 AM, Robert Greene said:

If a non-white girl from certain countries agrees to date a white man she better start growing wings and learn how to fly because she is bound to have an accident and fall from the tenth floor of her tower-block house.

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Not to mention they make good iron workers ...

Well they can't do a lot of manufacturing because of the long distances. They should be given jobs through communication. We should force Bell Canada to open a call center in Iqaluit. That's just my opinion. These remote reserves, don't have a large population, so even one office opening could provide a positive effect on the entire community. I would force large companies to hire natives. I'm not being racist. I'm being practical. Tax payers can't afford to be giving hangouts and subsidies. They can't afford to feel neglected. If companies complain, and say they won't hire, well then i'd hit them with a penalty tax. Even if they were forced to hire 1% native, it make a huge difference.

Edited by Robert Greene

6 hours ago, Robert Greene said:

I'm being practical. Tax payers can't afford to be giving hangouts and subsidies. They can't afford to feel neglected. If companies complain, and say they won't hire, well then i'd hit them with a penalty tax. Even if they were forced to hire 1% native, it make a huge difference.

You're not being practical, you're imposing forced solutions (with no evidence) on private companies.  Take a look at what you're saying and step back.  Forced sterilization on other countries, forcing companies to build call centres in remote locations recalls the worst excesses of Soviet technocracy.  And yet, you persist.  I don't see you saying "hey, you're right ... I haven't got the background to consider the implications of these ideas, I will learn and listen more".  Your posts are the product of a society that rewards mediocrity and is afraid to criticize people, ie the trophy-for-everyone society.