We all are racists

Altai

We all are racists because being racist is something innate. Despite we logically recognize that its wrong, most of the time we cant stop being racist on purpose or instinctively. Now I will explain more, what is being racist ? its supporting - defending your racially close relatives more, seeing them superior and perfect. This is the same thing that a mother feels for her children, this is the same thing you feel for your family members for your father for your mother for your brother or sister, this is the same thing even you feel for your dog. This is the same thing you feel for your deskmate or best friend. We all are racists despite we know its wrong and our lovely ones may not be right all the time and they are not perfect.

3 hours ago, Altai said:

We all are racists because being racist is something innate. Despite we logically recognize that its wrong, most of the time we cant stop being racist on purpose or instinctively.

What a bunch of ridiculous nonsense.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

You are also a racist person, before in another topic you defended atomic bombing Japanese people falsely claiming that it prevented more people to die. Now the question is could you defend the same thing for Canadian people ? So if there was a war with Canada and another country and this X country would atomic bomb whole Toronto just because of there is a military base there in Toronto, would you also accept that as a valid and justly reason ? 

Your answer is "NO". Do not lie. You would say "NO" or at least you would think about it and you could not reply it easily as you did about Japan, because you are a racist person, you care your people your country more.

Edited by Altai

On 10/21/2017 at 10:55 AM, eyeball said:

Actually she is speaking the truth.  The reason is simple.  When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they became "fallen" or sinful human beings.  Since they were our first parents, all descendants are born with a fallen or sinful nature.  That's what makes people not obey God's command to love thy neighbour as thyself.  See the account of the fall in Genesis and the Apostle Paul's epistle to the Romans in the New Testament.

The reason the fall of Adam and Eve is passed on is because they are representative or the head of the human race.  Just as when a leader of a nation decides to go to war, the whole nation must go to war.  Adam and Eve represented the whole human race and when they rebelled, all of humanity was effected.  So it is reasonable to believe everyone is racist in some way or degree even if we would like to think we are not.  It is just a bias we have against things that are different.  It might not manifest itself in outward signs or actions, but it is still there.

A good book on this biblical doctrine is called "The Westminster Confession of Faith (for study classes) by G.I. Williamson.   This book explains it much better than I can. It is in Chapter 6 called "Of the Fall of Man, of Sin, and of the Punishment Thereof".  Available from Amazon online.  Quite interesting actually.

Edited by blackbird

51 minutes ago, blackbird said:

When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they became "fallen" or sinful human beings.  Since they were our first parents, all descendants are born with a fallen or sinful nature. 

Lucy was my first parent.  Probably.  Until someone finds a better candidate.

Edited by bcsapper
trimming

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Actually she is speaking the truth.  The reason is simple.  When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they became "fallen" or sinful human beings.  Since they were our first parents, all descendants are born with a fallen or sinful nature. 

That's an even more ridiculous pile of nonsense.

It's a telling pile of nonsense too - exactly the same sort of crap logic that informs people why Muslims are forever doomed to be savages.

So you mean to tell me the asshole you worship preaches that we forgive people while he doesn't?

That's a telling ethic we see governments and leaders subscribing to as well - do as I say not as I do.

On 10/21/2017 at 10:27 AM, Altai said:

We all are racists because being racist is something innate. Despite we logically recognize that its wrong, most of the time we cant stop being racist on purpose or instinctively. Now I will explain more, what is being racist ? its supporting - defending your racially close relatives more, seeing them superior and perfect. This is the same thing that a mother feels for her children, this is the same thing you feel for your family members for your father for your mother for your brother or sister, this is the same thing even you feel for your dog. This is the same thing you feel for your deskmate or best friend. We all are racists despite we know its wrong and our lovely ones may not be right all the time and they are not perfect.

Speak for yourself, but I understand your point.  Racismwhite supremacy at this point is deeply engraved in most white majority nations and countries and cultures to the point that I could see why people who come from countries where white worship has become the norm think this way.  And it is not just white countries, many arab nations or mestito nations under white domination and some east asian nations have this complex.

12 hours ago, H10 said:

Speak for yourself, but I understand your point.  Racismwhite supremacy at this point is deeply engraved in most white majority nations and countries and cultures to the point that I could see why people who come from countries where white worship has become the norm think this way.  And it is not just white countries, many arab nations or mestito nations under white domination and some east asian nations have this complex.

Sorry I dont understand your English.

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2017 at 2:17 PM, blackbird said:

Actually she is speaking the truth.  The reason is simple.  When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they became "fallen" or sinful human beings.  Since they were our first parents, all descendants are born with a fallen or sinful nature.  That's what makes people not obey God's command to love thy neighbour as thyself.  See the account of the fall in Genesis and the Apostle Paul's epistle to the Romans in the New Testament.

The reason the fall of Adam and Eve is passed on is because they are representative or the head of the human race.  Just as when a leader of a nation decides to go to war, the whole nation must go to war.  Adam and Eve represented the whole human race and when they rebelled, all of humanity was effected.  So it is reasonable to believe everyone is racist in some way or degree even if we would like to think we are not.  It is just a bias we have against things that are different.  It might not manifest itself in outward signs or actions, but it is still there.

A good book on this biblical doctrine is called "The Westminster Confession of Faith (for study classes) by G.I. Williamson.   This book explains it much better than I can. It is in Chapter 6 called "Of the Fall of Man, of Sin, and of the Punishment Thereof".  Available from Amazon online.  Quite interesting actually.

Yes, but didn't Jesus die on the cross for us all to be forgiven for all our sins?  I guess that some people since then took Jesus up on his free offer, and have decided to go out there and raise a little hell now and then. No need to worry about any sins being committed by them, right? They all get a free "GO" pass to heaven. Just saying. 

On 10/21/2017 at 1:49 PM, Altai said:

You are also a racist person, before in another topic you defended atomic bombing Japanese people falsely claiming that it prevented more people to die. Now the question is could you defend the same thing for Canadian people ? So if there was a war with Canada and another country and this X country would atomic bomb whole Toronto just because of there is a military base there in Toronto, would you also accept that as a valid and justly reason ? 

Your answer is "NO". Do not lie. You would say "NO" or at least you would think about it and you could not reply it easily as you did about Japan, because you are a racist person, you care your people your country more.

When hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans several years ago many of it's residents took shelter in the football dome. When the white people entered the dome they all went to the white side of the building, and when the black people entered the building they all went to the black side. Now that is what you call racism at it's best. But this will always be the case as long as our stupid politicians keep trying to mix up all the races together. It does not work. There will always be racism involved in there somewhere. 

I don't know what your face color is but I would bet that you would do the same. You would prefer to be with your own people, right? 

6 hours ago, taxme said:

When hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans several years ago many of it's residents took shelter in the football dome. When the white people entered the dome they all went to the white side of the building, and when the black people entered the building they all went to the black side. Now that is what you call racism at it's best. But this will always be the case as long as our stupid politicians keep trying to mix up all the races together. It does not work. There will always be racism involved in there somewhere. 

I don't know what your face color is but I would bet that you would do the same. You would prefer to be with your own people, right? 

But would I prefer to be with a black Englishman or a white South African?

1 minute ago, taxme said:

So, are you saying here that you would prefer to be with white people then? Just asking? :D

Could you explain how you got that from my post?  I sometimes find people's thought processes fascinating.

18 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Could you explain how you got that from my post?  I sometimes find people's thought processes fascinating.

When you tell me what I asked you first, then I will give you my explanation for what I said in my post. Sometimes I find some people annoying because they refuse to answer a question that was asked of them.

So? I await your reply. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

When you tell me what I asked you first, then I will give you my explanation for what I said in my post. Sometimes I find some people annoying because they refuse to answer a question that was asked of them.

So? I await your reply. 

Actually, I asked first, so I fully understand the "annoyance" part.  But that said, it would depend on a lot more information.  Mainly how nice they were.

But the point of my question was to show how silly you were being.  Which of the two is "my people"?

On 10/26/2017 at 11:26 AM, taxme said:

Yes, but didn't Jesus die on the cross for us all to be forgiven for all our sins?  I guess that some people since then took Jesus up on his free offer, and have decided to go out there and raise a little hell now and then. No need to worry about any sins being committed by them, right? They all get a free "GO" pass to heaven. Just saying. 

Jesus did die for the sins of those who belong to him.   Calvinist, reformed or presbyterian doctrine teaches he died only for those who are saved or forgiven, not the whole unbelieving world.  At the same time, Jesus does want everyone to be saved and nobody to be lost.  But nobody knows who will become a believer so nobody can say who will be forgiven in the future.

Basically I think it's fair to say the Bible teaches one must have faith which is a gift of God, not by works. (Ephesians Ch2 vs8)  Receiving forgiveness for one's sins should not be taken as a licence to sin.  That argument has been made before but it's due to a lack of understanding of the Bible. 

It's easy to take bits and pieces of something you hear and throw it out there to try to be a little controversial, but actually knowing what the Bible teaches takes a bit of study and effort.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

Actually, I asked first, so I fully understand the "annoyance" part.  But that said, it would depend on a lot more information.  Mainly how nice they were.

But the point of my question was to show how silly you were being.  Which of the two is "my people"?

None? But if they were from someplace like Liverpool, or Manchester?

On 21/10/2017 at 8:27 AM, Altai said:

I'd argue the opposite, I think racism is a learned trait. 

I know I've changed over time, I was quite racist when I was young because of the environment I grew up in. Today I don't care what race you are as long as you treat me with respect. 

There has always been biases people have against each other, even today, if you think about it race is just one way people discriminate against each other. Gender, social class, intelligence, physical ability are just a few other reasons. 

Of course this has created a whole new set of problems, it has to be hell for those who's job it is to select people from pools of various races for personnel positions with some pulling the race card as an excuse for not being selected. 

• Like 1