Nationalist Groups in Canada

betsy

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

ESPN just recently removed a college football announcer from a game because is name was Robert Lee. Lee is an Asian. The reason they say they removed him was because they feared that is name may offend some people. This is how ridiculous things are becoming in America. And yet you and others here would probably feel that this was a good and smart thing to have done. The loonie leftists psycho liberals are really starting to show us all just how nuts they all really are. What more can one say. Bloody sad indeed. 

Source: The Conservative RightEdition website. 

Becoming?? It's way past that even before Trump got into office.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Rue said:

I am going to be serious one second with you. I get frustrated because I think there are Muslims afraid to say they are Muslim when they support extremist Islamic beliefs and won't say so on this forum just like I think its a joke when Taxme tries to deny his political ideology on this forum or others say anti semitic things and then deny they are anti semitic.

I am also frustrated because I happen to know and have lived with Arabs and Palestinians who do not hate me for being Zionist or Jewish and have no problems with Israel existing and know damn well I don't want one damn Palestinian hurt any more than I do an Israeli. I know personally Ismaili and Amidyah Muslims and to call them extremists or anything but peaceful or moderate is a crock. I have a problem with all extremists. So you are right I shouldn't have to bring a poster's objectivity into question simply because they are Muslim-but when I see people who are Muslim and are afraid to admit they are and stand behind there Muslim extremist beliefs like Taxme now does with this posing he's not a neo Nazi, it annoys the snot out of me.

But you are right. I get so caught up in the responses to the anti semites, I forget there are Muslims out there who are afraid to speak out for fear of backlash from other Muslims or maybe me. Well all I can say is I don't hide my ethnicity when defending Israel's right to exist because I think it would be dishonest. You are right though my ethnicity should not be the issue but it is-its constantly made an issue on the Rest of the World section.

I don't like it any more when all Muslims are called terrorists then when I read crap about Jews and Zionists. I don't like it I speak out. I do think there are some people on this board who hide their true agendas and try make themselves sound other than what they are but they usually slip up sooner or later and out comes the hate.

That said I got your point.  I forget that point myself and am the first to admit it.

That said thank you for sharing the information but not sending pictures. Tell your wife your secret is safe in my hands. Wait that sounds real  wrong.

Oy.

Ya, like you calling me and other nationalists all just KKK and white supremos and anti-Jew Nazi supporters, eh? So, with your twisted way of thinking there can be good Jews and there can be bad Jews. There can be good Muslims, and there can be bad Muslims but there can never be any good white nationalists, only bad ones. Oh vey. You are such an emotional looking Jewish wreck alright.  Just like you and your taking a stand and support for zionism and Israel, you have a problem with white nationalists people taking a stand for their people? I will continue to take a stand for my white gentile nationalists activists that you so clearly hate. You are full of intolerance and bigotry. 

Go wipe the snot off your nose and stop your whining and crying about white nationalists when you know dam well that Jewish supremacy exists also. Two face.  :D

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ya, like you calling me and other nationalists all just KKK and white supremos and anti-Jew Nazi supporters, eh? So, with your twisted way of thinking there can be good Jews and there can be bad Jews. There can be good Muslims, and there can be bad Muslims but there can never be any good white nationalists, only bad ones. Oh vey. You are such an emotional looking Jewish wreck alright.  Just like you and your taking a stand and support for zionism and Israel, you have a problem with white nationalists people taking a stand for their people? I will continue to take a stand for my white gentile nationalists activists that you so clearly hate. You are full of intolerance and bigotry. 

Go wipe the snot off your nose and stop your whining and crying about white nationalists when you know dam well that Jewish supremacy exists also. Two face.  :D

Perhaps you could explain then what exactly white nationalism means to you and how you plan on achieving your objectives as a white nationalist, whatever they are.

• Like 1

I thought that you were giving up on speaking English here? What happened? All one has to do is read all of your posts to be able to come to the honest conclusion that you appear to be not quite there at all. Your replies are pretty much always so ridiculous. Just saying. :D 

Yup, you sure are one hell of a something alright. But hey.  

Here genius I will try explain it to you keeping in mind we are dealing with severe limitations:

source:http://www.infobarrel.com/Yiddish_Insults_and_Swear_Words

"Yiddish, that wonderful admixture of German and Hebrew, is a deeply subtle, yet demonstrably practical, language. No amount of translation can perfectly denotate the connotations of its most derisive words....

Kish Mir in Tuchas

Gaelic Irish has a wonderful phrase, póg mo thóin, that, wonderfully and almost exactly, translates this Yiddish phrase. Both cultures enjoy inviting the object of their derision to have a good smack when and where necessary. While the Gaelic is certainly a dare and a taunt, the Yiddish phrase, ever practical, seems to invite compliance as if the recipient thinks it will do some good."

Now with that in mind let's summarize:

" Schmuck

In the annals of derisory words, “schmuck” must stand out as one of the finest and most insightful.

It is somewhat contradictory that most cultures hurl insults at an enemy by deriding them as the appendage that is the that most prized portion of the male anatomy, the penis. 

While every man is quite fond of his manhood and enjoys its workings, most would not part with it on pain of death. Still, most cultures regularly deride their enemies as some variation of “dick.” The uninformed may conclude that Yiddish falls into the same camp but it is not so. “Schmuck” actually refers to the little piece of foreskin excised during a circumcision. So, while technically, “schmuck’ is part of a “dick,” it is the most unwanted and unnecessary part."

But wait...

source:     http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Talk/Blessings_Curses_and_Other_Expressions

" Curses: Malo-Petition

At its simplest level, Yiddish verbal abuse takes the form of cusswords or epithets (zidlverter). These are unlimited in number, since the speaker has the whole arsenal of Germanic, Hebrew, and Slavic insults at his or her disposal, along with many original Yiddish inventions. More interesting than individual lexical items are ritualized curses (kloles): petitive expressions that call down death, misfortune, or disease, often specifying a particular body part to be affected."

Now here's one I created and I will translate it directly in English for you:

" Don't show your head in Japan, given its shape and fat content, someone will try make sushi out of it."

34 minutes ago, taxme said:

Let's explain it genius. There are good and there are bad people. Most people are a bit of both. In your case what you believe in and what you represent on this post evidences you are hateful, a bigot and essentially have the cognitive functional level of  someone with a learning disability or a very basic level of perception in that you can't perceive, conceive or develop or provide any insights as to the world around you other than absolute assumptions that are singular and simplistic in content.

To summarize you can't grasp  nuance, abstraction, possibility, and relativity.

Your words evidence someone who is afraid of anything other than that which reminds him of himself.

I don't cry at neo Nazis. I laugh. You are  hoot, or in your language a gas.

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 5:51 PM, Cum Laude said:

I just needed a little warm-up. This is a serious issue, as you are aware. People need to understand real history.

Sometimes a Gemini’s Inner Gemini will get the best of him. Trump was standing between two locomotives but the place in-between is simply too narrow.

Still, Trump was seemingly trying to invoke purely aesthetic reasons for maintaining the controversial statuary. In fact, the Lee Memorial sculptor was a man named Henry Merwin Shrady, from New York. Shrady was also the sculptor for the Ulysses S. Grant Memorial!

What was Shrady doing sculpting both Lee and Grant? Didn’t he have a moral compass?

Or was he simply making a living, and being a mere mortal, recognize that the subjects he ultimately portrayed in bronze were also a reflection of his own human fllability and thus not off limits to portrayal? A celebration of humanity, warts and all, if you will. But also a celebration of the good aspects. And although most people are incapable of suspending judgement in order to contemplate context, the fact remains that Robert E. Lee was a very impressive individual on many levels.

Oh and that Gutzon Borglum guy, the irascible Mt. Rushmore sculptor who once contradicted/corrected Woodrow Wilson in public: and who was also chased out of Georgia by state troopers because he destroyed his original model for the Stonewall Jackson Memorial on Stone Mountain after basically telling the ever-changing-their-minds project committee to go f#%& themselves in the ###; and who brazenly accepted a two hundred thousand dollar down payment for the Mount Rushmore project even after geological experts predicted/warned him that the project would very likely fail; and who was allegedly aligned with the KKK–should we perhaps start to think about removing his work from the national eye?

But be that as it may, what about “artistic autonomy”, invoked with such reverence and passion by those who now urge censorship? For example, Robert Mapplethorpe’s “Piss Christ”, a photo image of a plastic crucifix half-submerged in a container of Mapplethorpe’s own urine.

Hey, how about somebody commission a sculpture and title it “Hypocrisy”? What a two-headed monster, multi-figure composition that would be!

At any rate, I don’t understand why people just don’t leave it alone and quit picking this particular scab. I mean really, when the top one percent posses nearly all–and they seem to WANT IT ALL–isn’t there more important issues to address that stirring up shit that has no real solution?

And speaking of wanting it all, what about a little tolerance or more likely ambivalence, for the monuments in question. I mean instead of making a mountain out of a molehill, just leave it alone and cultivate the paradox. After all, most everybody in this nation doesn’t give a shit about 19th century heroic/equestrian sculpture:

” Look there, the Robert E Lee Memorial !”

“Oh wow, what a great horse; it looks so realistic!”

You do make some well stated  interesting observations.  This is my respectful response for discussion so as to acknowledge the thought you put into it.To start with I would  say its an American issue ultimately to be decided by Americans although we did have some neo Nazis go cross he border and join in with some neo Nazi groups. That said if I were a black man or woman in the South I would find these statutes and the Confederate flag reminders of a time they may not want to be reminded of. I am not black but I am Jewish  so I have always assumed and maybe I am generalizing that a Confederate flag is to a black from the South what a Nazi flag would be for me. I see the same anti semites hissing at blacks and so came to that conclusion long ago. The KKK loves us both equally not to mention Catholics and pretty much anyone with a tan or different shaped eyes and noses.

That said I am sure  you understand times change and so our take on history changes and yes that can be subjective and often arbitrary like you said.. Take a look for example at cartoons or commercials and how over the years race has bee portrayed and evolved not to mention how we  portray women, gays, blacks,  minorities,  etc in movies and on t.v. although some people argue it hasn't changed that much and negative stereotypes continue.

Culture evolves of course and so does its reaction to history..  It mutates and changes as morals and values change. History should not be forgotten no. For me symbols of tragedies like the holocaust, the forced starvation of Ukraines, the slaughter of Armenians,  the genocides in Rwanda, Burundi and now in Sudan have to be remembered and acknowledged and some are not and some of that could be history tends to remember events with whites differently than it does with blacks or Asians etc.  We still have an ethno-centric approach to history.

That said I think there is a time and place for memorabilia, statutes and symbols that over the years have taken on new offensive meaning. Yes its highly subjective, and arbitrary  when deciding that because it deals with feelings and feelings can be both-so I am not sure how you fairly decide what is and is not publically acceptable but I personally don't understand why symbolizes of racism and inequality are still cherished even if they mean another thing to Southern whites. Is it unfair to say there is a time and place now for a Confederate flag and it is not an inclusive symbol anymore and it divides but does not unify Americans? That is of course their burden to resolve and is very much a work in progress.

Symbols, statutes can trigger explosive emotions. In fact its why there are laws in Europe that prevent overt displays of Nazism-as it has a direct impact on people still negatively impacted by that era. Its just too explosive. In Canada Islamic symbols such as type of clothing are triggering issues. No I do not think anyone wants public displays of religion anymore like they used to. I personally as a Jew am not comfortable putting Menorahs in public at Christmas when its Hanukah. Hanukah is a minor holiday. I don't think we have to compete with Christians and I personally find Christian symbols at Christmas  inoffensive and a lot of times non religious anyways as it celebrates in fact a pagan holiday.

I don't claim to speak for other Jews but I am not so insecure I need to put a Menorah up. The baby Jesus does not bother me nor does Santa Claus or reindeer.  I know everyone in Canada is told they can be anything and still be Canadian so it seems everyone wants to celebrate being anything but Canadian. Everyone celebrates something non Canadian to be Canadian which to me I do not get. My being Jewish for me is a private matter unless some anti semite is trying to use government or something public to incite hatred against Jews. Then I will fight it but to a point. I think we all need to work on being Canadian not some hyphenated Canadian. That' just me so I am one of those people that say, retain your culture in a museum, a place of worship, a private school, not in a public place with exceptions for Christmas which has transcended being a Christian holiday.

I al so think  this lliberal notion freedom of speech and expression has no limits is ridiculous. Its one thing on a private level to express one's individuality and beliefs, but when you bring it public, it has to remain neutral and it can't contest or challenge the laws of the day.

You want to cover your face from head to toe, knock yourself out, just don't expect to get a driver's license or state an oath or testify in court or take on a job with children or requiring security clearance until you show your face. There are limits. No you can't get on a plane without showing your face on a passport and to the security screeners.

If people from my faith want to wear bear fur hats in the summer because people did that in Russia for centuries and they don't want to evolve past killing bears or have figured out its hot in the summer and its not a time for a fur hat, its not up to me to say. I see Muslims wearing garb designed for hot deserts in the winter and Punjabis and Indians and Africans  wearing winter coats and tuques in the fall because  they think its cold when its 10 degrees.

I see people getting the message when they come to Canada that they don't have to l earn English, assimilate or change to conform to Western values. I see messages to them that they can step foot on the soil of Canada and demand they be sexist, racist, homophobic, anti semitic, in the name of their religion, culture, ethnicity. I don't like it. I also don't like how its  walking right into the hands of neo Nazi extremists looking for an excuse to justify hating them.

I think Liberals in the name of tolerance are accepting intolerance and that intolerance is then triggering parallel intolerance from neo Nazis empowered by it.

I agreed with Besty in another thread that ultra right wingers feed off the left winger liberals who see no evil in anything other than white men,  Zionists, certain Christians,  conservatives, at times. I then see neo Nazis claim they support the alienated white men when they don't but in fact only represent a narrow inbred ghetto of people that agree with them and are inter-bred with the same webbed fingers and sloping foreheads.

In Canada we have a chaos of symbols of what we are not.

That said these are issues I n the States  that  should be put to sleep but race is still very much unresolved.. Its ironic because North America had no problems wiping out any signs of aboriginal customs and values when we wanted to.. Ironically what keeps native culture alive unintentionally is the names of all our rivers, cities, provinces and now statutes, totems, art, etc., and certain Canadian laws that borrowed from their laws and a minority of aboriginals continuing to  keep their symbols through art, language and other symbols..

Symbols for sure are important to understand and honour where we came from to know where we are going but surely some belong in controlled environments like museums with proper context to explain them rather than in public if they have  become controversial..

That said you are dead on,  some people would see a statute and not have a clue what it means. We are at the point now where the  next generation has no clue about W1, 2, Korea, even Vietnam. I know very few people who have a clue about Middle East History, Jewish History, Muslim History, the History of India, Japan, China,  etc. Its just not being taught. It's actually scary how little history most people know and this is why for example on this forum you can see the next generation trying to pass themselves off in alleged debates by thinking if they read a web site by someone they agree with, it functions as sufficient platform and basis to come on this forum and act like an authority on the origins of specific conflicts. We live in a generation where the internet provides false confidence by providing easy access to inaccurate and opinionated non objective information about history.

That's my best effort to contribute a response to your well written comments.

Edited by Rue

50 minutes ago, Rue said:

You do make some well stated  interesting observations.  This is my respectful response for discussion so as to acknowledge the thought you put into it.To start with I would  say its an American issue ultimately to be decided by Americans although we did have some neo Nazis go cross he border and join in with some neo Nazi groups. That said if I were a black man or woman in the South I would find these statutes and the Confederate flag reminders of a time they may not want to be reminded of. I am not black but I am Jewish  so I have always assumed and maybe I am generalizing that a Confederate flag is to a black from the South what a Nazi flag would be for me. I see the same anti semites hissing at blacks and so came to that conclusion long ago. The KKK loves us both equally not to mention Catholics and pretty much anyone with a tan or different shaped eyes and noses.

That said I am sure  you understand times change and so our take on history changes and yes that can be subjective and often arbitrary like you said.. Take a look for example at cartoons or commercials and how over the years race has bee portrayed and evolved not to mention how we  portray women, gays, blacks,  minorities,  etc in movies and on t.v. although some people argue it hasn't changed that much and negative stereotypes continue.

Culture evolves of course and so does its reaction to history..  It mutates and changes as morals and values change. History should not be forgotten no. For me symbols of tragedies like the holocaust, the forced starvation of Ukraines, the slaughter of Armenians,  the genocides in Rwanda, Burundi and now in Sudan have to be remembered and acknowledged and some are not and some of that could be history tends to remember events with whites differently than it does with blacks or Asians etc.  We still have an ethno-centric approach to history.

That said I think there is a time and place for memorabilia, statutes and symbols that over the years have taken on new offensive meaning. Yes its highly subjective, and arbitrary  when deciding that because it deals with feelings and feelings can be both-so I am not sure how you fairly decide what is and is not publically acceptable but I personally don't understand why symbolizes of racism and inequality are still cherished even if they mean another thing to Southern whites. Is it unfair to say there is a time and place now for a Confederate flag and it is not an inclusive symbol anymore and it divides but does not unify Americans? That is of course their burden to resolve and is very much a work in progress.

Symbols, statutes can trigger explosive emotions. In fact its why there are laws in Europe that prevent overt displays of Nazism-as it has a direct impact on people still negatively impacted by that era. Its just too explosive. In Canada Islamic symbols such as type of clothing are triggering issues. No I do not think anyone wants public displays of religion anymore like they used to. I personally as a Jew am not comfortable putting Menorahs in public at Christmas when its Hanukah. Hanukah is a minor holiday. I don't think we have to compete with Christians and I personally find Christian symbols at Christmas  inoffensive and a lot of times non religious anyways as it celebrates in fact a pagan holiday.

I don't claim to speak for other Jews but I am not so insecure I need to put a Menorah up. The baby Jesus does not bother me nor does Santa Claus or reindeer.  I know everyone in Canada is told they can be anything and still be Canadian so it seems everyone wants to celebrate being anything but Canadian. Everyone celebrates something non Canadian to be Canadian which to me I do not get. My being Jewish for me is a private matter unless some anti semite is trying to use government or something public to incite hatred against Jews. Then I will fight it but to a point. I think we all need to work on being Canadian not some hyphenated Canadian. That' just me so I am one of those people that say, retain your culture in a museum, a place of worship, a private school, not in a public place with exceptions for Christmas which has transcended being a Christian holiday.

I al so think  this lliberal notion freedom of speech and expression has no limits is ridiculous. Its one thing on a private level to express one's individuality and beliefs, but when you bring it public, it has to remain neutral and it can't contest or challenge the laws of the day.

You want to cover your face from head to toe, knock yourself out, just don't expect to get a driver's license or state an oath or testify in court or take on a job with children or requiring security clearance until you show your face. There are limits. No you can't get on a plane without showing your face on a passport and to the security screeners.

If people from my faith want to wear bear fur hats in the summer because people did that in Russia for centuries and they don't want to evolve past killing bears or have figured out its hot in the summer and its not a time for a fur hat, its not up to me to say. I see Muslims wearing garb designed for hot deserts in the winter and Punjabis and Indians and Africans  wearing winter coats and tuques in the fall because  they think its cold when its 10 degrees.

I see people getting the message when they come to Canada that they don't have to l earn English, assimilate or change to conform to Western values. I see messages to them that they can step foot on the soil of Canada and demand they be sexist, racist, homophobic, anti semitic, in the name of their religion, culture, ethnicity. I don't like it. I also don't like how its  walking right into the hands of neo Nazi extremists looking for an excuse to justify hating them.

I think Liberals in the name of tolerance are accepting intolerance and that intolerance is then triggering parallel intolerance from neo Nazis empowered by it.

I agreed with Besty in another thread that ultra right wingers feed off the left winger liberals who see no evil in anything other than white men,  Zionists, certain Christians,  conservatives, at times. I then see neo Nazis claim they support the alienated white men when they don't but in fact only represent a narrow inbred ghetto of people that agree with them and are inter-bred with the same webbed fingers and sloping foreheads.

In Canada we have a chaos of symbols of what we are not.

That said these are issues I n the States  that  should be put to sleep but race is still very much unresolved.. Its ironic because North America had no problems wiping out any signs of aboriginal customs and values when we wanted to.. Ironically what keeps native culture alive unintentionally is the names of all our rivers, cities, provinces and now statutes, totems, art, etc., and certain Canadian laws that borrowed from their laws and a minority of aboriginals continuing to  keep their symbols through art, language and other symbols..

Symbols for sure are important to understand and honour where we came from to know where we are going but surely some belong in controlled environments like museums with proper context to explain them rather than in public if they have  become controversial..

That said you are dead on,  some people would see a statute and not have a clue what it means. We are at the point now where the  next generation has no clue about W1, 2, Korea, even Vietnam. I know very few people who have a clue about Middle East History, Jewish History, Muslim History, the History of India, Japan, China,  etc. Its just not being taught. It's actually scary how little history most people know and this is why for example on this forum you can see the next generation trying to pass themselves off in alleged debates by thinking if they read a web site by someone they agree with, it functions as sufficient platform and basis to come on this forum and act like an authority on the origins of specific conflicts. We live in a generation where the internet provides false confidence by providing easy access to inaccurate and opinionated non objective information about history.

That's my best effort to contribute a response to your well written comments.

Your time and effort in response is to be commended. I do have some further points, and I'm not always politically correct. I believe 95% of people are unaware of what is really going on...more concerned with pop culture, sports, and marijuana legalization.

The question I posed is more than valid. It goes directly to the heart of the debate about Confederate statues and their placement and or removal from the public space in the U.S.A. Particularly as it relates to the capital of the nation; a very special administrative district that is called the District of Columbia.

The existence of the monument to this Confederate general, being in an outdoor venue in the Federal capital, is perplexing to say the least; that is unless one knows of the esoteric value of good old Albert Pike. He also happens to be buried in the crypt of the House of the Temple Masonic building that exists in a special place in the grid of D.C. as laid out by Pierre L’Enfant. Quite curious stuff – check it out for yourself…

No one will be taking down his statue, and his bones will not be disinterred from the Masonic H.Q., ( at least not while the corporate United States of America is in existence.) Martial law would be declared first, should it be in danger, and I believe trespassers would be shot on sight.

Maybe Americans should demand the Trotskyites over at Southern Poverty Law, Black Lives Matter, or Antifa to give it a whirl. They would probably wind up on a one-way flight to the Amazon basin for a very extended holiday.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Your time and effort in response is to be commended. I do have some further points, and I'm not always politically correct. I believe 95% of people are unaware of what is really going on...more concerned with pop culture, sports, and marijuana legalization.

The question I posed is more than valid. It goes directly to the heart of the debate about Confederate statues and their placement and or removal from the public space in the U.S.A. Particularly as it relates to the capital of the nation; a very special administrative district that is called the District of Columbia.

The existence of the monument to this Confederate general, being in an outdoor venue in the Federal capital, is perplexing to say the least; that is unless one knows of the esoteric value of good old Albert Pike. He also happens to be buried in the crypt of the House of the Temple Masonic building that exists in a special place in the grid of D.C. as laid out by Pierre L’Enfant. Quite curious stuff – check it out for yourself…

No one will be taking down his statue, and his bones will not be disinterred from the Masonic H.Q., ( at least not while the corporate United States of America is in existence.) Martial law would be declared first, should it be in danger, and I believe trespassers would be shot on sight.

Maybe Americans should demand the Trotskyites over at Southern Poverty Law, Black Lives Matter, or Antifa to give it a whirl. They would probably wind up on a one-way flight to the Amazon basin for a very extended holiday.

Yes Sir I did  see that crypt when I was in Washington and although not clearly as educated as you I do in my own simple way appreciate Albert Pike's style and for that matter the many Masonic references in symbols all over Washington.  Of course I like the war Memorial in Ottawa but I was completely won over by the Vietnam wall which to me vividly gets across the number of dead and allows a personal connection to the families through stencils at the same time. The only statute I have never understood was the naked one of Louis Riel. People kept sawing off his private part. I could not understand that one.

Queen Mary Veteran's Hospital was near where I lived in Montreal and sometimes my father would take me and my brother there to talk to war vets. It is now an old age hospital.

It had powerful statutes in its front. I am not sure what happened to them. Quite frankly the statutes in Montreal as to the wars and the War Memorial in Ottawa I found did not needlessly  glorify war and are important reminders. I leave the Civil War to Americans to deal with.

Speaking about politically incorrect I see no difference between Black Lives Matter and certain extreme right wing groups other than the skin colour they are obsessed with. I was brought up believing in the Martin Luther King approach to such matters.

Edited by Rue

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, taxme said:

They are now reaping what they have sown for decades and well deserved. They wanted and pushed for multiculturalism and for massive third world immigration and invasion not only into Europe but North America also, and now they must live with it like the rest of the Europeans and North Americans have to now. When one tries to stir up chit for others sometimes that chit gets on them. :D 

Ahhh...multiculturalism. A word splashed all over the walls of every public school in Canada....making impressionable children think it's something fabulous.

It’s funny, because most of the upper class twits that support all this multiculturalism non-sense have the luxury of never actually being exposed to any of it behind the walls of their gated enclaves. All of which they’ve earned through the “magic” of compound interest, where their ill-gotten gains go to work for them, and combined with YUGE! tax breaks and corporate lawyer shenanigans, allow  them to live a life of idle luxury for doing absolutely nothing, other than spouting large volumes of pseudo-intellectual quasi-academic hot air.

Monty Python was all over this decades ago:

2 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

Ahhh...multiculturalism. A word splashed all over the walls of every public school in Canada....making impressionable children think it's something fabulous.

It’s funny, because most of the upper class twits that support all this multiculturalism non-sense have the luxury of never actually being exposed to any of it behind the walls of their gated enclaves. All of which they’ve earned through the “magic” of compound interest, where their ill-gotten gains go to work for them, and combined with YUGE! tax breaks and corporate lawyer shenanigans, allow  them to live a life of idle luxury for doing absolutely nothing, other than spouting large volumes of pseudo-intellectual quasi-academic hot air.

Monty Python was all over this decades ago:

The meaning of multiculturalism? The brainwashing and the promotion of racial suicide of the host countries people. It's starting to work well in Canada, and all over the western countries in the world. Liberals pray for that day to come.  Oh the joys of diversity and racial genocide. :D

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The meaning of multiculturalism? The brainwashing and the promotion of racial suicide of the host countries people. It's starting to work well in Canada, and all over the western countries in the world. Liberals pray for that day to come.  Oh the joys of diversity and racial genocide. :D

Yes, and the 95% are too lazy to seek the truth. Society is too dumb to look beyond facebook, twitter, Instagram, or snapchat...and whatever other garbage is out there.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Let's explain it genius. There are good and there are bad people. Most people are a bit of both. In your case what you believe in and what you represent on this post evidences you are hateful, a bigot and essentially have the cognitive functional level of  someone with a learning disability or a very basic level of perception in that you can't perceive, conceive or develop or provide any insights as to the world around you other than absolute assumptions that are singular and simplistic in content.

Your words evidence someone who is afraid of anything other than that which reminds him of himself.

1. Thank you for finally noticing that I am a genius. Well, there you go again with the insults. This has shown me once again that you have lost your ability to win an argument and so you must in the end resort to insults. A typical response from you and your ilk. 

2. Now isn't that interesting? All those things you said above sure does remind me of you alright. Those words fit you to a T.  

3. I am? I didn't know that? Me "afraid"? Ha-ha. Personally, I think that when you see your own shadow it gives you the chits. Boo. 

4. Ya, and I am pretty sure that they really have a good laugh at you. I bet that they think that you are one zionist snowflake hoot yourself. Hoot-hoot. 

I just let out one of those nationalists samples of gas, and I am sending it on to you in this reply. Take a deep breath and enjoy.  :D

4 hours ago, Rue said:

Here genius I will try explain it to you keeping in mind we are dealing with severe limitations:

source:http://www.infobarrel.com/Yiddish_Insults_and_Swear_Words

"Yiddish, that wonderful admixture of German and Hebrew, is a deeply subtle, yet demonstrably practical, language. No amount of translation can perfectly denotate the connotations of its most derisive words....

Kish Mir in Tuchas

Gaelic Irish has a wonderful phrase, póg mo thóin, that, wonderfully and almost exactly, translates this Yiddish phrase. Both cultures enjoy inviting the object of their derision to have a good smack when and where necessary. While the Gaelic is certainly a dare and a taunt, the Yiddish phrase, ever practical, seems to invite compliance as if the recipient thinks it will do some good."

Now with that in mind let's summarize:

" Schmuck

In the annals of derisory words, “schmuck” must stand out as one of the finest and most insightful.

It is somewhat contradictory that most cultures hurl insults at an enemy by deriding them as the appendage that is the that most prized portion of the male anatomy, the penis. 

While every man is quite fond of his manhood and enjoys its workings, most would not part with it on pain of death. Still, most cultures regularly deride their enemies as some variation of “dick.” The uninformed may conclude that Yiddish falls into the same camp but it is not so. “Schmuck” actually refers to the little piece of foreskin excised during a circumcision. So, while technically, “schmuck’ is part of a “dick,” it is the most unwanted and unnecessary part."

But wait...

source:     http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Talk/Blessings_Curses_and_Other_Expressions

" Curses: Malo-Petition

At its simplest level, Yiddish verbal abuse takes the form of cusswords or epithets (zidlverter). These are unlimited in number, since the speaker has the whole arsenal of Germanic, Hebrew, and Slavic insults at his or her disposal, along with many original Yiddish inventions. More interesting than individual lexical items are ritualized curses (kloles): petitive expressions that call down death, misfortune, or disease, often specifying a particular body part to be affected."

Now here's one I created and I will translate it directly in English for you:

" Don't show your head in Japan, given its shape and fat content, someone will try make sushi out of it."

And why don't you explain to us all here as to what the word "goyim" means? I have read that it is not a nice word to be calling non-Jews? So, why don't you tell us all right here and now what it means? Just curious? 

4 hours ago, Wilber said:

Perhaps you could explain then what exactly white nationalism means to you and how you plan on achieving your objectives as a white nationalist, whatever they are.

Perhaps you should look it up for yourself, and then you will find out why and what it means to me. If you do look it up then you will get it all straight from the white nationalists mouth. I have no plan but I support their plans and their objectives.  

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Perhaps you should look it up for yourself, and then you will find out why and what it means to me. If you do look it up then you will get it all straight from the white nationalists mouth. I have no plan but I support their plans and their objectives.  

No, I asked you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wilber said:

No, I asked you. 

I know you did. But if you really want to know as to why I am in support of white nationalism then you will have to go to the many websites on the internet that will explain it all to you. My trying to explain any of my opinions and points of view always ends up in a back and forth tussle and then the insults and attacks begin and in the end nothing gets solved. If you truly want to know then do as I have suggested. Otherwise go away. 

I know you did. But if you really want to know as to why I am in support of white nationalism then you will have to go to the many websites on the internet that will explain it all to you. My trying to explain any of my opinions and points of view always ends up in a back and forth tussle and then the insults and attacks begin and in the end nothing gets solved. If you truly want to know then do as I have suggested. Otherwise go away. 

I want you to explain yourself. List your wishes and how you would attain them. Stop hiding.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I want you to explain yourself. List your wishes and how you would attain them. Stop hiding.

I am not hiding from anything. You already know where I stand because I have mentioned it on this website many times. Try catching up on some of my past posts. It's all there.  Get cracking. 

6 hours ago, Rue said:

So, do you believe that Jews are the chosen people and why? Personally, I don't think that there were any chosen ones at all, and if there were a God why would he choose one race of people over another race of people? When we are born no one is born with a religion. A religion is attached to the born by some created human religion. God did not create the Sikh, Hindu, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim or Judaism religions. They are all man made religions. is this why you feel that you have dominion over all others because you believe that you are the chosen ones of God? i beg to differ. What say you?  

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I am not hiding from anything. You already know where I stand because I have mentioned it on this website many times. Try catching up on some of my past posts. It's all there.  Get cracking. 

Nope, yiu won't explain yourself so I am not going to waste my time while you dance.